An Arranged Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Elena. I can't wait to be inside of you. Your touch makes my whole body ache." I kissed her forehead.

Her hand pushed back my foreskin, lubricated by my freely leaking tip. "James, I ache too. I have a hunger in every fiber of my being only you can fill." She started rubbing my pre-cum into the head of my shaft.

All I could do was moan, and push myself into her hand. She tilted her pretty face up, thrust her tongue into my mouth, and in seconds - "Oh!" My hips bucked as my whole body lit on fire, my muscles clenching and spasming, shooting hot spurt after hot spurt from my tip.

She kept stroking, coaxing more and more from me even though I was absolutely destroying my underwear. Her lips were at my neck as my climax seemed to stretch on. Finally she slowed when there seemed to be no more, but she kept lightly caressing me anyway.

I shiver and whimper at her last touches, feeling like my entire brain just shot out of my body. When finally she lets me rest, I have a hard time summoning words. "Wow." Is all I manage.

"Good? I've never done that all the way..." She pecks my cheek, sharing a somewhat surprising piece of information. She did even less with Adrian than I imagined. That just makes this all the more special.

"Good hardly begins to describe you, Elena." I can hear how hard she's breathing too now.

"Good." She smiles like she just won a prize. "I didn't think it would be like that. You came really fast and really hard."

"I know. It felt amazing, but I made a huge mess of my underwear."

"And my hand." She held it up. It was full of sticky white stuff dripping down her fingers. "I loved it. Hearing you moan, the way you looked at me, the way you lost control... The way you came just from me touching you. We'll definitely be doing that a lot more." She grinned, rubbing my cum together between her fingers.

"No complaints here," I chuckled.

"I didn't think so." She paused, a smile still plaster on her face, looking at her glazed hand with a certain fascination.

"Let's clean up, then it's your turn."

"No complaints here." She grinned, then kissed me, getting to echo my dumb agreement.

--

We easily decided I needed to replace my underwear and leave my unbuttoned shirt and suit exactly where it was. Elena was quite adamant she wanted to peel everything off of me piece by piece so she could get the full experience. I couldn't really argue with that. So, I took a turn in the bathroom again washing up and changing my underwear while she took the sink in the kitchen to clean off her hand.

When we were finished, we finally met up in the bedroom. Like the rest of the suite, the bedroom was massive and lavishly done up. The all-glass outside wall had a massive sliding door that led out to a sheltered patio with a host of flowers in full bloom lit up by warm-yellow LEDs. Inside, a giant four-poster bed was made with a perfect white quilt, blanket, sheets, and a heap of pillows against the headboard. A pair of dark wood nightstands stood on either side, simple lamps atop each keeping the quickly-deepening darkness outside at bay. A bench sitting at the end of the bed and a dresser with yet another expensive TV on it filled out the rest of the room's furniture.

All that, and the only place I could look was my wife. Her job hadn't been as extensive, nor had it required fishing a change of clothing out of a still-packed bag. So, by the time I walked in, pants buttoned again, but shirt and suit still open, she was waiting for me to join her. I leaned up against the doorframe, doing my best imitation of a model as a joke. It's entirely possible the seconds we spent grinning at each other like a pair horny idiots passed into minutes.

"Come here!" She finally demanded.

I obeyed, and was rewarded with a tug on my suit, then her arms around me again and a big, affectionate smooch on the lips. "Totally worth it."

"You're a no-good tease, you know that?"

"I learned from the best." I let my fingers stroke her cheek, and she nuzzled into my hand. I pulled her into another kiss, slower and more meaningful this time. Another quickly follows, our tongues surging forward into each other's mouths betraying a primal need underneath the play.

She snuggled close into my chest again, clearly more nervous about what we're about to do than she wants to let on. "You know everything I know, now. The rest we'll be learning together."

"I think we'll be fine. We're in this together."

"Right, it's just weird that I've wanted this so badly for so long and now we're here and I don't even know how to start."

"I don't know. Maybe we could take our shoes off for starters?"

She catches me smiling at her and laughs softly. "Right, good idea." She sits on the bench, and hitches up her skirt. She nearly started removing her footwear herself before I stopped her.

"I'd be honored, m'lady." I kneel on on knee and work the shoes off her heels to the soundtrack of her giggles.

"Thank you, m'lord." She wiggled her white stocking-covered toes at me, then pranced back onto her feet. She motioned for me to take a seat.

"Right!" I took the spot on the bench.

She knelt down, though with a great deal more difficulty since her dress got in the way. My laced shoes and socks took her a fair bit more work than I'd needed to remove her shoes, but I knew her clothing would get revenge on me soon enough. Finally, she chucked the second sock into some corner in minor frustration before proudly declaring, "There! Mission accomplished."

I couldn't help chuckling at her. I stood back up, feeling the soft luxury carpet under my toes. My lips are back on hers without even thinking. I pull at her waist while my lips start to dribble onto her cheek. I can feel her hands clutching at my suit, so I slow down as my mouth falls off of her perfect jawline. I taste the delicate skin of her neck for the first time, finding myself now a bundle of nerves as the suction of my lips evaporates to nothing.

She tilts her head up, and lets a soft gasp escape that makes my blood pump harder.

Encouraged, I take a sudden fascination in leaving a wet tickle on the little bit of skin her neckline leaves open. There's not much real estate, the high neckline leaving just the throat exposed, so I use a finger to pull a bit of fabric aside. I experiment with a little bit of my tongue, and my reward is a shaky press into my body trying to offer me more skin.

Suddenly, she stops me with a kiss, then stares right in my eyes. "Take off my dress?"

"Definitely." I pause, realizing I haven't the first clue where to start. "How do I take it off?"

"It's pretty easy, actually..." She turned around, and gathered her gorgeous black hair to the front on one side. "There's a pair of little metal hooks at the top, base of the neck."

I take a second. "Okay..." I get the first clasp undone somewhat easily, but the second is a bit trickier with the tension in the fabric making it more challenging to undo until I pinch some fabric together with my other hand. The back of the neck opens up. "Got it."

"Now just unzip the back."

"Sure." The ease in her voice made it easy to start unzipping mechanically. The fabric spread apart some as zip went down her back, loosening its tight hold on her body. It took until I saw her bra strap around her back to really understand what I was doing. I slowed down, watching her perfect caramel-and-cream skin become revealed. It seemed the zipper would never stop unzipping, first making a lacy garter belt known, then the top of a lacy white pair of panties.

There was no thought anymore. I reached out and traced the line of her spine with a pair of fingers, utterly fascinated by this new discovery. Unzipped, the fabric was easy to push aside on the back now, even while it still clung tight to her shoulders, arms, and hips. I traced the line of her shoulder blade, and kissed the point.

"That's kinda nice." Her voice sounded like it was in just as much of a trance as I. Her head wasn't really moving from being pointed in the other direction.

"You like it?"

"It's just kind of romantic, relaxing."

I pulled aside a little more fabric at one shoulder until her neck was exposed. I put another kiss right on the point where the arm attaches to the shoulder, and started delicately nibbling my way up to her neck. With her dress slowly sliding off now, I could properly get to her collarbone. I tucked a hand into the open fabric at her back, sliding it around to her side and pulled her to me. I let my lips take the first taste, testing for the most sensitive bits of skin before the tip of my tongue draws a little trail wherever it gets the best little hitch of breath from her.

She leaned her head back on my shoulder, eyes closed in rapture. "Now that's really nice," She whispered dryly, her chest rising and falling rapidly, pushing air through red, open lips.

"Good. I wanted to get you back for that little stunt earlier." I nibbled my way up to the lobe of her ear. "I want to make feel things you didn't think possible."

Her hips pushed forward when I hit a tender little nerve in her neck. She opened her eyes, her voice dropping to a husky hush. "And how are you going to do that, James?"

"I'm going to slowly slip this dress off of you, then let my fingers explore your body, finding every little bit of skin that makes your breath quicken, that makes your body move uncontrollably." My fingers slid up her side.

"And then?" She presses back into me, and my fingers slip around to the front of her belly under the dress.

"And then, I'm going to take everything else off of you, piece by piece, and slide my fingers down your belly and in between your legs. Once I'm there, I'm not leaving - I'm going to tease your opening and gently massage you until you can't think of anything else but how much you want me to enter you."

She suddenly laughed. "Oh fuck, I'm in trouble. That sounds super hot, and you're all I'm thinking about already." She turned a bit to look at me when I suddenly stopped. "Sorry, didn't mean to swear like that."

I laughed. "It's fine, just surprising, is all. I don't mind." I realized I was somehow even more turned on than the first time. I admitted, "Kinda hot actually."

"You like a girl with a bit of a dirty mouth?" She laughed.

"Never done this before, no idea what I like."

"Fair enough." She fully turned around, put her arms around my neck, kissed me, and looked straight in my eyes, her expression dripping sex. She spoke in a low, slow cadence. "I want my husband to fuck me. I want to feel every inch of your hard cock pumping in and out of my tight, wet pussy."

"Oh, shit." Yeah, that definitely put my boner into overdrive.

"I'll take that as a yes." She giggled.

"I think yes. Maybe not all the time, but phew..." I laughed along, kissed her back.

"Copy that." She plunged into my mouth again, our tongues taking more time to enjoy each other. We swirled together in the middle, a rather sloppy passionate kiss. When it broke, she asked, "You were going to help me with my dress?"

"Sorry, I got a little sidetracked." I grinned, and she returned it.

"I like getting sidetracked with you."

"I know. Me too." I loosened our embrace, and looked at her dress trying to figure out how it was supposed to come off. "So how's this supposed to work now?"

"Sleeves are the easiest place to start peeling it off."

"Makes sense. I probably need some help."

"Yeah, the sleeves are a bit tight... here." She offered her wrist.

I grabbed the sleeve, and did my best to start shimmying it over her hand. It only got so far before she needed to start pulling her arm through the fabric tube. Once her elbow came free, the whole thing became much easier and her whole arm was out. It was odd to feel a little weak from seeing so much more of her perfect skin. It was like watching a butterfly emerge from a cocoon.

She held the dress up at her chest, and offered the other hand. "Now the other sleeve."

This side was easier, with the dress steadily coming more and more undone maneuvering simply became simpler. In a second, the other sleeve hung limp at her side as she clutched the dress to her chest. I could feel her sudden speedbump of nerves as if it were my own. I cupped her face, and kissed her again. "Hey, you know we can stop at any time right?"

"I know. I don't want to stop. Just... this is kinda where I stopped with Adrian. No wedding dress, obviously, but you know what I mean."

"I do."

"I really want this, now more than ever. But I also want everything to be amazing. What if you don't like my body? What if you don't like having sex with me?"

"I mean, you got me to obliterate a pair of underwear without showing a scrap of skin apart from your face... You're going to be amazing."

She grinned. "I did, didn't I?" She swallowed. "Sorry, just nerve-wracking all of the sudden thinking about it. That this is the moment. Just hard to relax with how hot you look and how much I want this... how much I want to show you know how I feel."

"Hey, now you're making me blush."

"It's how I feel!"

"I understand." I suddenly grew a crafty smile. "Maybe I can help you relax a little?"

She bit her lip. "Yeah? How do you plan to do that?"

"Like this..." I leaned in and planted the softest kiss on her lips, letting my fingers trace down the bare part of her back as gently as I could manage. She tried pressing me for a firmer kiss, but I only gave her another small, teasing, lingering bit of lip. My hand ran along her arm feather-light.

She gives me that one hand, and I put a kiss on her wrist that draws a happy little giggle from her. I'm not done though - I put her hand on my shoulder and return my lips to her neck on that side. She freely lifts her chin, welcoming me into what's obviously a favorite spot of hers, and leans her back against a wall for support. As I keep the slow, steady pace of kisses, her other hand slowly relaxes its grip on the top of her dress.

With my opposite hand I run a thumb across her chin, then her face, before letting it fall to her shoulder. I trail my lips back up to her cheek, then her mouth all while my hand caresses her bicep. My fingers find hers and slowly, carefully start to peel her hand from her chest. There's no tension, but I can hear how hard she's breathing. "Is this okay?"

She just nodded and hummed "Mmm-hmm" in the affirmative, apparently too submerged in some erotic alternate dimension to give a proper answer. The top of her dress started sliding downwards with no human body to support it any more. The moment her arm cleared the fabric, it flopped down to hang just below her belly where the tight elastic waist band kept everything secured against gravity.

I mustered just enough self discipline to give her one more kiss before I snuck a look at her body. It was, in a word, insane. She wasn't just thin, but fairly fit too, with a tiny hit of ab muscle around her belly button peeking out from behind her garter belt. But the thing I couldn't look away from were her breasts, wrapped in a lightly lined, white bra that wasn't shy about showing skin. They weren't especially big, but they were generous and perky enough to have the kind of cleavage a man could lose himself staring at. It certainly was enough to strip my vocabulary. "Wow."

I heard a soft chuckle. "Well I guess that answers that."

"Uh, yeah. I can't believe you thought I might not like your body. Maybe you're the one that should be banned from wearing clothes." I couldn't stop myself from running my hands over her flat stomach and sides. I could tell from the way her belly twitched and hips shifted that she was enjoying my soft fascination with her body.

"But you're so good at taking them off!"

"I knew I should have sandbagged."

"Don't you dare..." Her breath hitched, pulling the smile away from her when I ran a finger over the strap of her bra at her side, stroking her armpit. Something that clearly tickled, but also felt good, judging from the way her chest shifted towards me.

I ran my fingers on the outside seam of her bra, finding the strap, then lightly traced part of her chest where the generous swell of her breasts began. Her breath was getting heavy again, but I still needed the taste of her skin, so I went back to my little nibbles at her neck and collarbone. Meanwhile, my fingers dare deeper onto the soft give of her boobs. My other hand held onto Elena at her back. At last, I'd kissed my way back up to her ear. My finger snuck under the shoulder strap of her bra where it met with the cup, trying to indicate what I wanted. I whispered, "Is this okay?"

"Yes," She panted, voice softly quavering. I knew she was ready from the way she pecked my head and ran her fingers to the back of my neck.

I let my fingers trace onto the cotton and lace of her bra, then cupped a breast over the fabric. The bit of light padding dulled the first touches. Even if it was thrilling feeling her shift into my hand and finding a little raised spot in the center as my thumb ran over it, I could tell we both needed more.

My free hand slid up her back, and she eagerly shifted to let me feel for the hooks. I could hear her soft giggle as I kissed my way down her chest, much too distracted by the promise of seeing boobs in real life for the first time to properly figure out how to undo her bra. Combined with the fact that they were her boobs, and I had no idea how to operate the hooks, it was all a little hopeless. "Here," her voice stopped me. She reached around her back and in a moment it was undone, and she was pulling her arms through the straps, holding the cups to her chest.

"Well that's not fair." I could feel myself staring.

"Sorry, I couldn't wait. Touch me now, practice bras later." Her eyes pulled me in for another kiss, her hand at the back of my head simply cheering on their gravitational pull. Her mouth opened, and our tongues wove together.

The way she hung to my neck, the way her tongue pressed against mine, I could feel the shift in tempo. It was slower, but also deeper and more certain, more sensual. There was a soft sound of fabric hitting the carpet, and her other arm wrapped around my neck pulling me into another needful, protracted kiss. My hand found her waist again on its own. This time the protection of an elastic band at the side of her chest was gone, letting my fingers revel in the softness of her skin. I willed myself not to rush, to thoroughly enjoy the warmth of her chest and all the details: the way the softness of her breasts was shaped at the sides, the surprising weight as I traced the undersides.

Her breath trembled, and her tongue desperately pushed into my mouth now, as if trying to pry some sensation from my lips that my fingers denied her. My fingers traced up the center of her chest now, then lightly back out to the side of her boob. I let my thumb slowly trace down the center, testing a theory by just missing her nipple on the inside of her chest. The way she shook and pressed her nose with the next kiss into my face confirmed it.

The next pass, I got bolder, drawing all four of my fingers in from the side, letting her nipple barely escape between the middle and ring fingers. She grunted a tiny, whimpering moan into my mouth that was simply irresistible. The next long caress finally hit home, running the length of my fingers across her skin until my finger tip landed on a very hard nipple. I drew a couple circles, then ran my fingertip across the point, drawing a guttural groan for a reward. "You like the way I'm touching your tits?"

"Fuck, James, you're getting me absolutely drenched." She barely opened her eyes, her breath getting thoroughly ragged now. The look of pure arousal has its own effect on me.

I finally took the opportunity to look down, watching my hand gently play with a brown pointed peak atop the prettiest mound of flesh I'd ever seen. My other hand rose, entranced, and cupped her other breast. My thumb quickly teased the second nipple into a second point, drawing a tensed moan from Elena. "Your boobs are amazing, Elena. I could do this all day."

1...345678