An Arranged Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like an awesome date." She giggles softly before another gasp takes over when my lips meet her collarbone. She opened her neck for me again, and her chest pushed forward.

I run my palms against her stiff points, but now my lips are kissing down her chest and leaving little wet spots with my tongue. I follow my urge to kiss the soft skin of her first breast. Her nipple looks like a hard, brown pebble as my lips and tongue bring me closer to it and my thumb teases it harder.

I almost lost my nerve to go the whole way when her hand grasped my head and hair. That pushed me over the edge. I flicked my tongue out just to the inside of her nipple, grazing the small, brown areola. Her tiny, grunted moan begged for more. I moved the hand to the side, leaving the other to tease the other breast, and licked a long wet circle around her point before kissing directly atop it. Her stomach squeezed a long moan through her throat and out her open lips.

I dropped to a knee, our course locked in now. I quickly became lost in the feel and taste of her tits, following the sound of her moans to know what to do. She loved most of all the light, slow touch and when I let my short nails barely scrape across her skin. The gentle probing of the point of my tongue coaxing her nipples even harder proved to get equally good moans, with an occasional, surprise suck into my mouth bringing a shake to her knees.

I let my free hand start stroking her beautifully flat belly as I slowly obsessed over her boobs. Her abs twitched like mine had. I knew how good it had felt when she did that, but from the way she wriggled I knew it was driving her crazy.

I tested the waistband of her dress to see if I could slip it off. It would need two hands, but it was simple compared to the bra debacle. I looked up to her raptured face, eyelids screwed shut. I paused to ask, "Is this okay?"

"Absolutely." Her eyes opened to watch my face. "My whole body is buzzing and tingling so much I feel like I'm on fire."

"That sounds good?" I smiled back up at her as my fingers started to worm the dress fully over her hips and off of her body.

"Good hardly begins to describe you, James." She smiled and wriggled her hips to help until the dress came free and slipped down her long legs. She stepped out and I pushed the heap of fabric to the side to be dealt with later.

I felt my eyes elevator back up her stocking-wrapped legs, and my fingers magnetized to them, running up the fabric until they landed on the little lace garter wrapped around her thigh. I looked back up to her. "May I?"

"Why don't you just take it all off?" She smiled, any trace of doubt long gone. She lifted her leg to make it easier to slide down her leg.

I ran my fingers back up her legs, kissing her belly right below the little strip of garter belt, looking back up to her as she watched me work. The belt proved easier than it looked with the clips easy to undo and the clasps at the rear less complicated than the bra now I could somewhat tell what I was doing. I got momentarily distracted by her breasts hanging above me, letting my hands slide back up to them after removing the belt.

But only for a minute. Next I started working one stocking down, taking care with the thin fabric. The whole time she watched, getting sexier by the second as more of her dusky, smooth skin came up for air. Every time we made eye contact, I could feel my heart thud that bit harder, the understanding looks of lust and longing breaching the waves each time. At last she was standing there, propped up against the wall, completely naked but for a rather small white lace thong. I looked up, and she commanded me, "Come here."

I got back to my feet, and softly kissed her again. Her chin gently pushed her lips back into mine. We kissed again, and I felt her hands dive inside my shirt and suit, slide up to my chest then shoulder and started to push it off my body as one unit. I shifted my shoulders and arms one way to get the first sleeve off, then the other way to let my clothes pile atop her dress. I pressed up against her, feeling her naked breasts squish against my chest.

Her hands quickly fell down my torso again, fingers running along my abs before she grabbed the massive bulge in my dress pants. Her hips pressed into my body as she kissed me with a kind of lustful desperation.

My hands pulled at her back, then found the delicious round curve of her bare ass. I immediately squeezed, kneading the surprisingly full and muscular flesh on pure instinct. I grabbed and pulled her ass hard into my hips. She moaned more for the fun of it than for the pleasure, then ground herself hard into me, her hands suddenly tugging just as hard on my butt. I slipped a hand back to her flawless belly, winning a real moan as I gently stroked the crease of her hip.

I started making little circles there, dipping inside the thighs of her parting legs. I already knew this was okay - she'd just told me as much. The closer I let my fingers wander to the last remaining piece of fabric, the more her breath lost control, hitching and sighing until kissing became almost useless. So, I let my mouth fall back to her chest and the irresistible pull of her breasts, letting my tongue tease and pleasure each nipple in turns.

She threw one arm over her head, using the other to steady herself against me as her hips began searching for real contact with my fingers drawing steadily closer to the seams of her panties. Her breath ran ragged with the occasional little moan as she utterly lost control of her body.

At last I slipped a pair of fingers under the scant white lace. My fingers reveled in the soft, sloping, and smooth shaved skin drawing in inexorably down, where I found a completely new sensation. "Oh, wow."

"What?" She panted, plainly upset about the interruption.

"You're not just wet, you're flooded." I laughed a little, excited by the sheer excess of excitement flowing from her womanhood.

She giggled too, far too turned on to be embarrassed. "I told you."

I ran my fingers across the slightly slimy, very slick, faintly sticky fluid that clung to the fabric as I moved to one side. The entire region was covered with her warm wetness. I kissed a nipple again. "It's really fucking sexy, Elena."

"I can't help it. I'm losing my mind the way you're touching me." Her eyes looked down to mine and she locked her gaze even as her chest pushed heavily up and down.

"Good." I started gathering up her juices on my fingers as I teased her nipple with my tongue. I kept my eyes fixed on hers every moment I looked away. Once my fingers were thoroughly lubricated, I found her slit and started slowly working my middle finger in between the lips of her pussy.

Her knees buckled. I looked up, and saw she was forcing herself to watch me tease her nipples with my tongue. I tenderly ran my finger up and down in little circles, feeling her damp, slick pussy under my fingers. I let the light sway of her hips, in and out, guide me as I reached the top. I felt a tiny change of texture in the skin, a bit of firmness. I gave it a bit of pressure and a little wiggle of my finger. Suddenly she moaned loudly, "Oh, fuck, James."

I grinned, abundantly pleased with myself. I knew I'd found her clit - not without a little help, but I'd found it. I started running my finger lightly up and down across the spot to be sure. Her body quaked and her knees pushed open as far as they could while she was still standing. I kept it slow and steady, afraid I'd lose my favorite little button with the way her body was already starting to buck against my touch.

"Faster," she rasped, her hand resting on my head to encourage me to continue attending to her nipple.

I started rubbing her clit quicker and with a bit more pressure, my tongue and lips upping the intensity on her breast too. I gently pressed my wrist just above her mons so I wouldn't lose the spot. Her moans started coming thick and fast now, her breath increasing tempo along with her volume. I kept the same exact pace now, letting her ride the quickly cresting wave of pleasure from my finger rubbing her clit over and over and over and over...

Her voice suddenly dropped low into a cracking, "UUUUhhhh!" I felt her belly and pussy clenching up under my wrist and finger, and her moans ran together in one guttural exhalation. She bucked and twitched, practically using my finger to pleasure herself as the orgasm swept her body.

I thought it was starting to subside, so I started slowing down.

"No - Don't stop, don't stop!" She begged urgently.

I went right back to work worshiping her nipple and rubbing her clit exactly as before. It only took a few seconds.

Her face twisted up like a wrung-out towel and she shouted out an explosive "aaaAAAAhhhhahahaa!" That bounced off the bedroom walls until she ran out of breath. I kept going this time, watching shock after shock of orgasm tense up every muscle in her gorgeous body. I kept going until her voice ran hoarse and she finally pant, "Okay! Okay!"

I slowly let my fingers leave her, my lips returning to hers. I nuzzle her nose. "That was really something."

She pecked me back, still catching her breath. "Holy shit, James."

"Good?" I giggled.

"I came twice in a row." She sounded stunned.

"Holy shit," I agreed.

"And really hard."

"I know." I grinned, proud of myself. I looked at her pussy juices all over my fingers and rubbed them together feeling the slickness, and understanding now the fascination she'd held with my cum earlier.

"You got at least twice as long to play with me. I think it's my turn now."

"Well, you already made me cum once. Might wanna keep that in mind."

She thought for a second. "Fine. Fuck now, play later."

"Right now?"

"Yeah! You're already hard, and I'm still super keyed up and wet. I'm aching to have you inside of me worse than ever. I really want you to cum inside of me."

"I think we can make that happen." I laughed a little, feeling myself burning up with how forward she was being now.

"Not with your pants still on, we can't." She grinned, and started undoing my belt, button, and zipper again. She'd lost all patience now - the moment the fasteners were open, she pushed my pants over my butt and raging erection, then pushed me back towards the bed as I stepped out of them. My boxers came off even quicker, leaving me totally naked. She hesitated. "Wow."

"What?"

"You're definitely not small." She blushed, suddenly getting distracted by stroking my throbbing member. "I mean, I guess I have no real point of comparison, but still..."

I looked down, seeing her tanned hand stroking my pale, veiny dick. Compared to the thin length of her fingers running up and down my shaft, my member looked swollen and huge. It's not like I'd gone comparing sizes either - I always assumed I was fairly normal below the belt. Now I wasn't so sure, and that worried me. "Is that okay?"

"Okay?" She looked up, then smiled. "Way, way better than okay." She gave me a little push that flopped me on the bed. My engorged cock did a little bounce down then up, like a flicked spring door stop. She leaned over me and kissed me. The way she looked at me was nothing but absolute lust.

I pushed back, kissing her firmly as my hands went to her hips. I found the thin waistband of her ruined panties and started pushing them down her hips until they stretched over the full swell of her ass, peeled off her wet pussy, and fell down her legs. I smiled, teasing at another kiss. "There, now there's nothing left between us. It's just you and me."

She smiled back, "Scootch back. I want to be on top."

"Fine by me." I grinned, then climbed from the edge of the bed to the center of the head, propping my back against the pillows.

She climbed after me, the bed shifting under the weight of her knees. She promptly spread her legs over my hips giving me a panoramic view of her body: long, lean legs, her slightly puffy, perfect pussy glistening in between. Above, her flat belly flexed and her round, pert breasts hung and shifted when she threw her hands above her head to quickly fix her hair. She noticed me staring, and grinned. "Enjoying the view?"

"Ooooh yes." I chuckled until my gaze got sucked into the vortex of her dark brown eyes. For as hot as her body was, her pretty face kept stealing the show.

She adjusted her knees forward and a little wider, then leaned in to kiss me. Her entrance hovered mere inches above my cock now. "I love seeing how turned on I make you."

"I like it too," I agreed. "The way your face betrays how intense everything is for you... it's amazing."

Her hips shifted forward and suddenly I felt the silken wetness of her swollen pussy lips press onto my cock. Her abs contracted, firmly pulling herself along my length, glazing my cock with her juices. "Oh fuck, James."

"You like that, Elena?"

"Oh, yes." She panted, pushing her weight into my cock and hips as she slid back down.

"You like grinding your pussy all over your husband's cock?"

"I love the way your cock feels against my pussy." She pressed again, up and down, putting her hands on my chest for support as she smeared her wetness all over my throbbing manhood.

"I can feel you dripping down my shaft and balls." I let my hands run down her back to her fantastic ass and grabbed hard, pulling her hard against me, encouraging her to grind herself against me even harder.

"Fuck that's hot, James." She smiled, now gyrating herself against my hardness with abandon. Her mouth hung open now as she panted and stared right into my soul. Her body took turns over and over tensing her belly then thrusting her ass into my hands as she freely moaned.

"Really fucking hot," I agreed, stealing one hand from her delicious ass to run across her breasts again.

"Just think, all I need to do is take you inside of me to make you mine forever."

"And when you do, you'll be mine forever too."

"I'm ready," She said, her eyes soft with love and passion as her hips slowed. "More than ready. I want to be one."

I leaned forward to kiss her, and let my lips linger on hers. "I'm ready too."

She smiled, then kissed me with the most incredible softness and passion. "We're going to remember tonight for forever."

"We will. And many more nights together."

"Yes." Another smile, another kiss, then she leaned back to reach down and guide my cock into her. When she lifted back up, she raised her hips and held the head of my cock to her entrance. Her eyes caught mine, and she eased the purple flare at the head of my pale rod into her warm, caramel pussy.

It took everything not to push my hips forward as that silken wetness began sliding onto my cock. I held her stare, an unspoken agreement to simply watch the rainbow of expressions flickering across each other's faces. We'd take quick peeks as she started rolling her hips and easing herself onto me: the way my girth spread her open as she lowered herself a little and the way her tightness hungrily hugged my shaft on the way up. She pushed a bit further, then made a low, indiscernible noise. Concerned, I asked, "Are you okay?"

She grinned. "Absolutely incredible."

"Does it hurt?" I'm still a little too worried to properly start enjoying the experience.

"Hardly at all, actually." She started moving her hips slightly up and down, gently working a short stroke in and out.

"Does it feel good?"

"What do you think?" She slowed the stroke, deeping it just a shade, a smile getting bigger the whole time.

"I don't know?"

Suddenly she pushed forward slowly and steadily, and my whole member disappeared into her slick, warm womanhood. She let out a long, open-mouthed sigh of deep pleasure, her eyes never leaving mine. "It feels really, really fucking good."

"Yeah?" I asked, my breath suddenly stolen by the feeling of her taking me all the way to the hilt. I ran a hand along her beautiful belly as she leaned back a little.

"Yeah." She lifted and lowered again, steading herself atop her hands as obvious pleasure wracked her body. "It's like my whole body is just full of heat and this most incredible pressure is slowly building deep inside of me..."

"That sounds amazing." My hands ran across the inside of her legs, the back to her ass, pulling her back onto me. My eyes watch my cock slide back in, the super slick massage of her tight walls against the head of my cock drawing a deep moan from somewhere in my belly.

"Good for you too?" She smiled through heavy breaths, our thrusts in and out beginning to develop a kind of rhythm.

"Really, really fucking good." I laughed, almost giddy from the way the pleasure made my head tingle.

"You like the way your wife's pussy feels?" She pushed into my hips hard, a faint squish of our mingling juices mixing with the sound of a full-on moan.

"I love it. It's so wet and warm and the way I just slip into your tightness is incredible." My hips start rolling under her pressing weight, searching for more depth, more friction... anything to get more of that incredible feeling. "Do you like riding your husband's cock?"

"I love it. You're filling me up so much, so deeply." Her hips rocked in and out with a loud sloop, spltt. "Like you're reaching into me and touching a part of me I didn't know about."

"Like we're one flesh." My eyes floated across her, watching her breasts bounce. I reached out to hold it, then my eyes held back with her soft, entranced stare.

"Yes! One flesh." A loud, rolling moan forced its way out from the very depths of her body, and our pace increased again. "Fuck! I'm going to cum again."

"Me too." I'd felt the building pressure behind my balls almost since we'd started, only just holding on until now. I let my fingers stroke her breast again, and her nipple instantly hardened under my touch. My hand at her leg slid up to her slit, and began coaxing her swollen clit.

She didn't hold back anymore, desperately fucking my cock while uncontrollable shakes started to tense up her whole body. We thrust as deeply and as hard as we could, utterly given over to the total passion of our bodies joining and the expressions of total pleasure on each other's faces. Suddenly, I felt her clamp down hard on me, and a scream bounced off the walls.

I lasted one, then two strokes of her pussy milking my cock before my own orgasm burst through, my husky voice groaning loud and low. I thrust hard into her, feeling a whole new rush of hot, squelching fluid embrace my cock. She thrust back just as hard, her hands tightly gripping my skin as she yelled out again. I couldn't do anything but squish her boob in one hand and ass in the other, and ride out the waves of spasming pleasure as I spurt cum inside of her over and over.

Eventually, it all slowed to a stop though, and I pushed my torso up to pull her into a naked embrace, my cock still inside of her. She wrapped her arms around me, and we embraced the most intimate way for a long time, heavy panting taking both of our voices away for a long time. Even when our breath slowed, we stayed quiet for a little while, hands stroking the other's back, soft kisses on each other's shoulder.

Finally, my lips found hers, and we kissed like it was the first time all over again, slow and soft, but now with full knowledge of each other's bodies. I whispered, afraid to break the spell, "That was really special."

She grinned, and pulled me into another kiss. "That was kinda insane."

"We were really loud, I hope we don't have neighbors." I started laughing.

"Yeah, we're practically sitting in a puddle of our own making, too." Her laugh joined mine. We must have giggled like children for a full minute as the waves of hormones and chemicals made us giddy.

"Maybe we should clean up?"

"Yeah. Open the patio door, air it out." She grinned fiendishly. "Then it's time for round two!"

1...345678