An Arrangement between Coworkers Ch. 02

Story Info
Claire runs into Luke at a Halloween party.
1.3k words
4.56
18.5k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the work week passed for Claire without much interaction with Luke. She was bogged down by reports for most of the week, and barely saw Luke aside from when she passed his desk.

She did notice, however, that he still got red and extremely awkward every morning when she walked in with her coffee. She enjoyed this reaction enough that she had started buying her coffee right before she went into the office so she could sip on it all morning with him around.

On Friday morning, Claire noticed she felt surprisingly sad when she received her usual $6 with a note saying "Officially one week over - again sorry you had to see that."

She was hesitant to admit it, but the thrill of getting money from Luke and seeing the effect it had on him had not diminished over the week. It had grown - and seeing him like that at work definitely had turned her on, although she pushed it down.

He's your colleague. Not appropriate, Claire, she had to remind herself.

Claire didn't have much more time to dwell on this particular dilemma after work on Friday, as she frantically headed home to get ready for the Halloween party she and Lily were going to that evening.

It was being hosted by their friend Petey, who Lily knew through book club and Claire knew from Lily. His parents had vacated their fancy suburban home for the weekend, and Petey was throwing one of his legendary Halloween parties in their absence.

Lily had been dead set on the two of them going as sexy pirates together. Claire sighed as she put on her costume. A flouncy skirt, a peasant blouse top and a corset to go over it, with lace up boots. It was a bit more revealing than she typically wore, but hey, it was Halloween. And she had to admit - the corset and blouse combo made her cleavage look amazing.

She finished the look with dark eyeliner and red lipstick,

Her doorbell buzzed, and she went to let Lily in.

"You look so good, Claire!" Lily said as she waltzed in, also in sexy pirate attire. They had arranged ahead of time to meet at Claire's and Uber over to Petey's together.

Lily poured out a shot of vodka for her and Claire, and clinked them together.

"Cheers, Claire! Happy Halloween!," Lily said as they both knocked them back.

Claire opened her phone to call the car, and when it arrived, both women climbed into the backseat.

"So, I think this is going to be even crazier than last year. Petey hinted that he got multiple fog machines this time," Lily said excitedly. "And I think the guest list is like, twice the size. It's going to be insane."

"By the way, whatever happened with your foray into being a dominatrix?" Lily asked smiling.

Claire rolled her eyes, looking at the Uber driver to see if he was listening. He did not indicate that he was, focusing on the road.

"I'd hardly call it that. He did send me the money every day as promised, though. And I think you were right. He seemed turned on at work when I had the coffee with me, and was super awkward around me all week. Like more so than usual," I added.

"I told you it was a sex thing for him, Claire. That's kind of hot, though. Like a kinky office meet-cute," she said grinning.

Claire tried giving her an annoyed look, but she couldn't help smiling back.

The time passed in the car as Lily and Claire chatted about other things, and soon enough the driver was pulling up to Petey's parents' palatial house.

They stepped out, and walked up the driveway, which had been decorated with gravestones, skeletons and fake cobwebs.

Petey opened the door for them, dressed as a particularly flamboyant, gay version of Cruella De Vil.

"Darlings! I'm so glad you made it. You both look amazing - come on in," he said, holding the door for them.

The party was already crowded with music blasting. Lily grabbed Claire's arm and pulled her to the bartender (because of course Petey had sprung for an open bar for a Halloween party,) and got herself a Cosmo and Claire a gin and tonic

As Lily started flirting with a werewolf, Claire started saying hello and catching up with her other friends she knew through Petey. After a while of socializing (and another drink), Claire excused herself to the bathroom.

She peed, washed her hands and put on a fresh coat of lipstick, and stepped out of the bathroom, and right into Luke Smalls from work.

He was dressed as Link from the Zelda games - fucking dork, she thought. When she made eye contact with him, she laughed at how absurd this was.

"Developing a bit of a habit of running into each other outside of bathrooms, aren't we?" Claire said.

Luke gave a nervous laugh, not-so-subtly checking out her cleavage.. "Yeah, suppose so. Do you know Petey?" he asked.

"Yes - my best friend is in a book club with him and we go out together as a group a lot. What about you?" Claire answered.

"We were college roommates for two years," he said. "I only moved to the city about six months ago though, which is probably why we've never run into each other outside of work."

"Small world," Claire said. Then, feeling bold, she added, "I'm sad I won't be receiving one of your wake up Venmo notifications tomorrow."

Luke looked at her sheepishly, but gave her smile. "Yeah, me too," he admitted.

Claire, egged on by the alcohol in her system, pounced on that.

"So, was it like a kink thing for you? Sending me money?"

He looked taken aback by her question, stumbling a bit on his response.

"Um --"

Claire dug in. "I mean, I saw the porn you were watching. And I saw how you acted around me at work this week. It's not rocket science."

Luke blushed, and avoided her eyes as he responded. "Yeah, not gonna lie. It was hot."

She grinned hearing this. "Well, Luke...I'm not so sure just one week of free coffee is going to make up for your behavior the other week."

His eyes fluttered as she stepped closer to him.

"What do you think?"

"No, it's not," he mumbled, avoiding eye contact with her.

"What was that? Speak up," she ordered him, touching his chin to make him look at her.

"It's not enough to make up for my disgusting behavior, Miss," he replied.

Oh, I'm Miss, now? Claire thought, feeling a rush at hearing the title. It sparked something within her - a feeling that made her want to push him, to take more from him, to be cruel.

"That's right, Luke. It was disgusting, perverted behavior," she said. "Give me your phone."

He looked at her nervously, but fished it out of his pocket.

"Unlock it and give it to me," Claire ordered, and he handed it over.

She went to his contacts page and typed in her number and information. She handed it back to him, showing him what she had done.

"I want you to think of what you're going to do for me next and I expect it to be well thought out. Text me when you've come up with a plan you think I'll be satisfied with. But don't take too long, Luke. I get impatient when I'm left waiting," she said.

He nodded, cheeks flushed. "I will." he said. "Miss," he added, giving a small smile.

"Good boy," she said, patting his head, and left him standing there as she went to go find Lily and head home.