An Arrangement between Coworkers Ch. 03

Story Info
Claire and Luke come to an agreement.
1.5k words
4.58
18.8k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Claire awoke the next morning, the memories of the prior night came flooding back to her.

She really had told Luke to come up with a plan to satisfy her...and honestly, she wasn't really sure at all what he might come up with - or what she wanted him to propose to her.

All of this felt unfamiliar, in a thrilling, yet nerve-wracking way. She did feel a little bad about manipulating Luke. But despite his shyness and awkwardness, Luke clearly was turned on by how she had approached him and how freely she had demanded more from him.

And the way he responded - his blushing, his lips parting when he looked at her, his pupils dilated - well, that turned her on, too. A lot.

She had found herself bored with her sexual escapades of late. No one had really stimulated her mind in the way she needed to get off, and the casual encounters had felt a bit too meaningless for her liking.

But with Luke - even though they had barely touched - it was the first time in a while someone had grabbed and held her sexual curiosity.

Of course it had to be a coworker, she thought to herself.

She checked her phone. No messages from Luke yet. She felt a little apprehensive - what if she had pushed too far, and he decided to no longer engage with her in their little game?

To take her mind off of things, she busied herself with her usual weekend activities - making food, going for a bike ride, texting her friends. And that evening, after dinner, she finally heard from Luke.

"Hi Claire. It's Luke. Sorry for the delay in texting. I've been thinking a lot about last night..."

Claire grabbed her phone.

He sent a second text: "I still can't believe what's been going on. I know it's because I made an ass out of myself, but I've been fantasizing about this stuff for years and I never thought I'd meet someone I knew in real life who wants to do, you know..."

Claire smiled, a bit relieved she hadn't scared him off.

"Femdom stuff?" she replied, finishing his sentence.

"Yep, exactly," Luke sent back.

"So have you been thinking about my request?" Claire asked.

"I have. I wasn't sure where to begin, or what your experience or comfort level is with this stuff...but I have ideas. I'll be honest, I've been super turned all day thinking about it," he

Someone is a bit less shy over text than in person, Claire thought. But she didn't blame him, and jumped on his confession.

"I will admit, I don't have a ton of experience in all of this. But I am extremely curious. What about our little situation turns you on?" she texted.

After a pause, he sent: "I don't know where it came from, but ever since I was young, I always loved girls doing things to me - picking on me, dressing me up, teasing me. As I got older, that obviously became more sexual."

"When you walked in on me - it was just pure embarrassment, nothing erotic. But when you threatened me and we came to our arrangement, I was terrified, but it was like one of my fantasies came to life," Luke continued. "And then you were able to tease me all week with just a cup of coffee..."

"I sure was. I really liked doing that to you," Claire said in her text. "And what now? Have you considered a way to continue pleasing me? You said you had ideas, so let's hear them."

"So the first one - it's simple, but I think I should continue buying your coffee every day, Miss," he said.

"I agree," Claire wrote back. "Go on."

"Secondly, I want to be of service to you in any way you need - cleaning your home once a week, coming by to fix things, etc. I just want you to use me to make your life easier," he said.

Free apartment cleaning? Claire was definitely getting into this. "I think that's a good idea. Let's plan on you coming over to my place once a week. Are you free on Thursdays after work normally?" Claire asked.

"Yes, Miss," he replied.

"Then it's set," she said. "You can also make me dinner on those nights," she added.

"Yes, Miss. I'm afraid I don't have much else to offer you right now, Miss. I hope it's enough to satisfy you, though" Luke said.

Claire had to consider that. Technically, free coffee and a weekly house cleaning by a cute guy was certainly beyond anything she had two weeks ago. But already her mindset of what Luke owed her, and what she could take from him was shifting.

Then she had an idea.

"I am concerned about one thing..." she started. "How do I ensure that you won't let your dick control you when it comes to our little arrangement? I don't want you running off to the bathroom to jerk off at work because you're too turned on by our situation and you can't control yourself."

"I know I gave you my word that it wouldn't happen again, but I understand that you probably can't really fully trust me yet. I'm not sure what to do about that, though," Luke replied.

Claire rolled her eyes. He was playing dumb.

Claire took a sterner approach as she messaged him back. "I wasn't born yesterday, Luke. You forget that I saw you jerking off to a guy locked in chastity. From my understanding, that seems like a perfect solution to this problem, does it not?"

After a few seconds, Luke said, "That would be a solution. And it's a smart one, Miss. But I'm nervous about it. I've never done anything like that before."

"That makes two of us," Claire replied. "Don't worry, I'll go easy on you. It's not like I'll lock you up and keep you in there for months on end," she said, adding a smiley face.

Not yet, added a mischievous voice in her head.

"I appreciate that, Miss," Luke said.

"Your first task for me is to buy a chastity device that fits you before our Thursday meeting this week," Claire said. "And bring it with you."

"Yes, Miss," replied Luke.

Claire wasn't sure what else to say, but she felt an undercurrent of sexual, powerful energy running through her that told her she wasn't quite done with Luke yet.

"Are you hard right now, Luke?" she texted.

"Yes," he replied almost immediately.

Claire pressed the call button next to his contact name. He answered on the first ring.

"Claire?" he said, slightly breathless, like he was in the middle of jerking off.

"Are you touching yourself already, Luke? Without my permission?" Claire said, teasing.

"I'm sorry, Claire - I mean, Miss," he said. "May I touch myself?" Luke asked.

Claire grinned. "You may. What are you thinking about?"

"I'm thinking about you locking me up, Miss," he said.

She gave a small laugh. "You were trying to be coy with me, pretending that locking you up isn't an option. Or that I wouldn't know about it. When clearly it's exactly what a boy like you needs. You clearly can't control yourself."

Luke let out a whimper over the phone.

"I mean, come on. We've barely talked about my plans for you and look at the state you're in. You have some serious control issues, Luke," Claire said.

"I do, Miss. I have no control over myself or my dick," Luke responded.

"And that's why you're in the situation you're in - owing me money, favors and your time. And soon, handing over control of your cock to me. Am I wrong?" Claire continued.

"No Miss, it's all true," Luke said, breathing harder.

Claire was feeling increasingly sadistic as she heard how much her words were affecting Luke.

"I don't know if I should allow you to cum. I might just tell you to stop right now. I don't think you've earned the right to get sexual gratification from this," she said.

Luke let out a moan of desperation. "Please Claire, I want to cum so badly. I'll do anything," he said.

"Anything, Luke? Those are dangerous words..." Claire replied.

"I mean it, Miss. Anything, just please let me cum," Luke said.

Claire paused for a moment then said, "Honestly, I think you could have done better than just continue giving me $6 for coffee. You know I deserve more. If you really want to cum, then you should be paying for my coffee and my lunches. I think $20 a day is a much better offer," she continued.

"Yes Miss - I'll give you $25 a day, to make up for my pathetic offer earlier. I want you to take that money from me," Luke said, panting.

Claire internally squealed at this, but kept her cool. "That's much better, Luke. You can cum now."

Claire giggled as he came immediately after she said he could.

"Bye, loser," she said, and hung up the phone.