All Comments on 'An Attorney's House Rules Pt. 05'

by Oldbroad76

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Debra will move in Leona's house and be dominated by Leona who is her Mistress. Pleasurizing a 38 year old rotund woman while being 50 years old! Disbarred from the practice of law and having the bank foreclose her luxurious house as Leona pushes her cum filled face to start licking her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Has been a great story, though rather sad ending. Unfortunately, this plot denouement is both convincing and realistic.

Just can't help wishing the Debra character will be able to sort out her mess and thrive again - and be able reading about it here in a sequel ;-)

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Disliked the ending.⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant. I love the ending. After her total submission, after taking the brothers in all her holes, they left her, lying in the ground. Jamal will not come back. But Debbie can't live without black cocks now. Her future ist clear. In a new story, she will looking for black cocks like a drug addict. She will find them (for example) in bars. And one day, a really bad guy will cross her way and pimp her out! Hope you write a new story about desperate Debbie, looking for black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could've done a better ending. Either she gets the job or be a slave to jamal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story- Thank You! And a different angle to a normal i/r story; the descent of a powerful white woman who has prosecuted young bbc's becomes addicted and used by them! I'd expect Deb-Deb to now look for more until she's collared and probably tatt'd; body modified ; probably bred. Has happened in my town!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, but the ending almost seems like something that would happen... wondering what the alternative ending could've been....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One more reunion just the 2 of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story about the downfall of a lovely women who craved submission it seems. She had it all and gave it up for sex. Maybe additional stories could bring Jamal back being her pimp with other black dudes filling her craving wholes. Who knows, but she sure gave it up for Jamal. Good story.

wendy53wendy53almost 2 years ago

OMG I orgasmed several times reading the story! 😜

Very good!

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

Really, he just left her on the floor and walked away as if she was nothing to him? Her whole life is in spiral and this kid has, “had his fill?” He should have decided she was “better off without [him]” way before this then and before she was so lost and hitting rock bottom.

Gods, why did I bother to read all this only to get this ending? Him throwing away their relationship when she needs him. I hope she hails herself back up little by little. Sell the house, start over and completely ignore Jamal should she ever see his loser ass again. New job, new dominant, mature BBC who gives her what she needs in bed while actually treating her like she’s precious to him. Let Jamal drool after her and be jealous of her man. Punk.

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

Forgot to leave my rating before.

Also, since she’s only suspended pending investigation, it would be great if Jamal manned up and denied any inappropriate relationship with her when questioned. He could at least know he owes her that much and be the one last thing he could do to help her for being good to him. She could lose the promotion, of course, and be fined or warned for allowing him to reside in her house. She’d have her job, and be able to look for a real man (maybe two; love a good poly) to have the personal life she now knows she needs.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story really really really needs at least one more chapter.

Ch 5 is the low point of the narrative arc, the dark before the dawn.

Deb deserves redemption and closure.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What an ending -- sad for Deb. There should be more to this story. Deb needs a comeback.

mattpantyhosemattpantyhose3 months ago

A disappointing ending to the whole series. The gangbang itself was hot, but the rest of the story got way too dark. I didn't mind it being serious, but if there's something I don't like in erotica is dark sad endings. It not only kills the arousal, but also makes me feel bad. And I definitely don't read erotica to feel bad.

Don't get me wrong, the writing itself is really good. That's why it managed to have such an emotional effect on me, but that's simply not what I'm looking for in erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story with a terrible ending!!!

I feel bad for Debra the way Jamal left her.

Please can you bring Debra back to her better self, with another chapter. Debra has to recover and move on, Please????

Thank You gor a great story. Well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldbroad76@Oldbroad76
I am still very much an amateur at this, but I find it flattering to have others take an interest or note my efforts. I write what interests me, and I assume if I find a story interesting, then likely at least a few others will, also. If you share my interests, come along f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES