An Aunt's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh aunt Tory. You feel so good beneath me."

He was trying to figure out what she looked like, what she felt like, and what she wanted. He'd never looked at her this way before, but it didn't take long before he became incredibly attracted to her nudity.

She was so beautiful. Her nice golden long hair, her nice ample chest. She had a nice behind too. He had caught glimpses of it once or twice out of curiosity. It didn't really make him feel anything back then. He was actually kind of surprised how attractive she looked now.

"Oh Jeffrey! Don't stop!" He kept biting at her.

Her cries of passion. He loved them. He loved hearing and seeing all her joy. She would jerk and squeeze his shoulders with her legs as he made movements that felt great. He couldn't wait for the display of more to come.

"Jeffrey?" she asked. There was a slight breathiness to her tone. "Please tell me you've had sex before."

"No. I've never had sex." He said surprising her.

"Whoa." She sighed.

"I hope that doesn't change your mind about us. I don't want to have to jerk off."

"Show me what you can do, baby!" She begged. "Take control of me!"

He finally made his way down to her vagina. He wondered what he was supposed to be doing to it. He opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue.

"If you want, I can guide you." She moaned.

"No. Let me get to know you." He said as he planted a kiss on her pelvis. "Pull my hair when it feels good."

"Oh! Jeff!"

He started showering her pelvis with kisses. He licked and nibbled at her inner thighs. He had her crying out again, with such joy. He loved that it was him making her feel this way.

He gently pulled her apart, and started exploring. He slipped his index finger inside her, and slid in and out. She felt so wet and warm. He leaned in and inhaled the smell. She was intoxicating.

"Oh yes! Work the kitty!" she moaned. "Work my pussy baby."

"I wonder what would happen...," he stuck another finger in and curled them slightly. "if I did this?"

"Aaaahh!" she cried. "Again! Lick me and touch me there again. Please."

She was trembling as he fingered her. She could tell he was almost to the prize. He could feel just how wet she was getting.

"Lick me, baby!"

He placed his lips against her labia. Gently biting. Gently kissing. She moaned and cried out beneath him. He went back to kissing and licking at her inner thighs. She was squirming under him again, calling out. He smiled inwardly as he felt the pain of her pulling roughly on his hair. He under estimated how good he would make her feel. Or how strong she was.

"Yeah." He said as he slurped on her. "Pull my hair, baby."

"Oh god!" she mewed. "Right there! Give it to me!"

"You smell wonderful." He said as he kissed her lips.

He finally stuck his tongue in. It was amazing. She tasted sort of sweet with a hint of salt.

"Aaaahh. Lick me there, baby! Oh yeah!" she cried out. "Huh! Lick me there, Jeffrey! Oh baby! stroke the kitty!"

He found his way to her clitoris, and explored that. It was a small bag of nerves that seemed to make her feel great when he played with it. So he licked it, nibbled it, and sucked it gently between his lips. Tory was going nuts.

"So, you're getting to know me." She moaned. "What do you think so far?"

"I am quite impressed." He said as he came up for air.

"Does this mean we can do this again?" she asked.

"God yes." He said smiling. "Being with you this way is amazing." He went back to kissing and licking her pussy.

"Oh god, Jeffrey. I can't wait for you to put it inside me." She groaned.

"Do you want me to go for it? Do you want me to keep licking you?"

"Just go for it, sexy man. Give it to me."

So he came up and leaned over her, gazing at those wonderful boobs. He got between her legs, and gently pushed in. He gasped. He couldn't go in.

"You can't be gentle with this, Jeffrey. You have to just push on in."

"What if I hurt you?" he asked.

"Honey, there are people out there into whips. Now take me."

He gently pushed in until his dick was wet with her honey. He found her opening, and pushed in as hard as he could. He gasped as she opened to receive him. He moaned softly as her walls adjusted to his penis, wrapping tight around him and pulling him in.

"God, aunt Victoria. You are so tight. Oh yeah!" It was his turn to moan and cry out. "Yes! This feels so good! Yeah!" Soon he was up to the hilt.

"And just think," Tory said as they started kissing. "From now on, we can do this all the time, and your work won't be so boring."

"Oh aunt Victoria. I love working for you. I'm glad to see you every day. So lusty. So sexy. Thinking about me the whole time I bet you."

"Oh yes! Oh baby!"

He started kissing her again. He gently slid his tongue out to meet hers. They glided together gently as he thrust in and out. Tory swore she could feel him hardening a little with each thrust.

"For someone whose never had sex, you seem to know what you're doing."

"I'm just guessing, to tell you the truth. I feel like spending the rest of your conference googling sex positions and techniques."

"Don't you dare do that, Jeffrey. It makes everything less fantastic. Let's discover things on our own. Please."

"Well, since you said please." He smiled as he started their rhythm again. "God, aunt Victoria. I love you. This is so good. Oh yeah!"

"Is it worth it, baby?" she asked.

"Hell yeah!" he moaned. "I'm so hard. You on birth control?"

"Yes." She said as he went a bit faster. "Give it to me, Jeffrey."

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" he cried out as he suddenly came. "Oh yeah! Oh my god yes!" He gave one last thrust and gently collapsed onto her.

"Oh aunt Tory. That was nice. You feel so good. Who knew a woman felt this good."

"Sweet heart, weren't you ever curious about sex?" she asked as she pushed him back onto the pillows.

"Not really. I never found anyone in my classes or otherwise attractive."

"Oh wow. I started having sex when I was eighteen. I would have done it sooner, but back then we didn't have access to our own reproductive care. I was so amazed at what I was missing."

"Wow. I've been missing quite a lot." He sighed. "What are you doing?" he asked as she spread his legs and got in between them. She put his tip right up to her lips.

"I'm getting you hard again." She whispered. "Unless you had any objections to it."

"I didn't think you'd want to. I didn't think I could."

"Jeffrey, I've got you in this hotel room. I'm going to use this night to my advantage."

She wrapped her mouth gently around him. Sliding up and down, she created a very nice suction, making the blood rush from his head downward. He smiled. This was her goal after all.

"God, aunt Victoria. Suck me. Please suck it!"

She flicked her tongue around the tip of his penis. Rubbing the underside gently. He gasped. She flicked her tongue over his frenulum and made some precum dribble out. She repeated this action a few more times, making him groan with delight.

She settled herself so her breasts were on either side of him. She gently squeezed them together, and started moving up and down. She smiled happily as she watched his penis in between her boobs.

"I like how hard you are." She moaned. "I can't wait to ride you."

"I can't wait to have you ride me either." He said with a chuckle. "This will be interesting."

She stopped her thrusting, and sat up. She gently got him to correct his legs so she could ride him. Then she went and sat right on him.

"Oh aunt Victoria." He moaned. "You look sexy from down here."

"Oh Jeffrey! You're so sweet!"

He felt different inside her this way. He didn't have as much control over his strokes. He could also feel her gush once in a while, and the liquid drip onto his scrotum and thighs. As she rode him, the waves of an approaching orgasm started to wash over him. Yet, at this position, he wouldn't be able to cum as good.

She moaned happily as she rode him. She felt like she was sitting at her rightful place. She deserved this amazing moment. She deserved this man.

She felt wonderful on top of him. His penis was big, and massaged her cervix ever so slightly. A small pressure deep inside. People said it didn't have feelings, but that wasn't true. Some women were very capable of feeling their cervix.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah!" She was moaning and gasping as she rode him. Her legs settled on top of him, on either side of his hips. She ground on him hard.

"Mmmm. Yeah. Ride me, baby. Ride me. Work those sexy mouth-watering hips."

He reached out and gently caressed her boobs. Not pinching them and trying to get her aroused. Just gently stroking them. He caressed her belly. He ran his fingers over her thighs. She loved every moment of it.

"Oh Jeffrey. I knew you were a gentleman!" She was having such a great time. "Touch me!"

She went a little faster as he caressed her. Both of them were moaning softly as the time passed on. Tory was so happy as she rode him.

"You like it, baby?" he asked as he once again squeezed her boobs.

"Yes! Oh Jeffrey. Your dick feels so good." She sighed. "This is so naughty."

"Cum for me, auntie." He said softly as he kept pawing at her boobs. "I can feel how wet you are."

"Oh, Jeffrey! I'm gonna cum!" she cried. "Oh honey! I'm so ready to cum!"

He grabbed her hands and made some support for her to lean into. She cried out as she let herself go. Grinding her pelvis as hard and as fast as she could, as he pushed against her. She could feel her vaginal walls contracting. She could feel her clitoris pulsing. She was having a lot of clitoral/vaginal orgasms with him. Usually it was one or the other, but never both. He was great. It was only the beginning of their fling, so she couldn't wait for more.

"Oh wow." She said as she sat there panting. "Wow. That was amazing, Jeffrey."

"I'm glad I could do that for you, aunt Tory." He smiled. "What would you like to do now? I feel like I could cum at least one more time."

They both got on their hands and knees to try doggy style. He fit himself behind her, and went in. She liked it, but he didn't. There was something very dirty about this position. Something he wasn't ready to try yet.

"How about we just do it the good old tried and true." He said as he helped her flip over again. "Just face-to-face." He leaned down and gently kissed her. Her lips tasted of both of them. He smiled.

"You like it when we do it like this." He said as he kissed her again.

"Oh yes!" Tory cried out. "I love when you kiss me!" He did just that.

"Oh auntie. You're such a great lover. Pussy feels so good."

"Oh Jeffrey. Thank you for not freaking out completely." She sighed. "Thank you for such a wonderful night."

"God I hope there's many more like this." He moaned. "So wonderful. You look so sexy."

"Oh Jeffrey!" she moaned. "Right there, honey." She sighed. "Just like that."

He stopped focusing on her, and focused on the feelings. He was so hot. She was hot too. His penis wrapped tight in such a warmth. He started panting. He could not believe how good this felt. He leaned down once in a while and they made out franticly. Urgently.

"I'm gonna cum, baby!" he cried out. "I'm gonna cum! Oh yeah!"

He collapsed on top of her a few moments later. Both of them out of breath.

"I'm so glad I told you, Jeffrey." She said softly as they kissed.

"Me too." He said smiling. "Aunt Tory, you look so amazing. Those guys that treat you like dirt have no clue what they lost."

They got up the next day feeling surprisingly good. She went off to her conference after breakfast. He went off to finish his work on her calendar and getting faxes ready for when they returned.

He took this time to text one of his friends. He just had to tell someone he had sex. Anyone.

'Monty? You there? I have something to tell you. I met a girl.'

He sent the text, and it showed read right away. His phone rang. He smiled as he clicked on.

"Hey fool." Monty said as Jeff got ready to tell.

"So I'm at a convention for my aunt. You know how she always has to travel outside the state.

"I was at one of the dinners yesterday. Met this girl who was slightly drunk. She and I went back to her hotel and did it."

"Nice!" Monty said grinning into the phone. "How was she?"

"Oh man. She was great. Nice set of D cups, nice round butt. Smelled and tasted so good."

"You ate her out?" Monty sounded grossed out by it.

"Hey. All I know is, sex is about give and take. If I want a great blow job, I should probably eat it too."

"Did you use condoms?" he asked.

"Nope. She was on the pill. I love whoever came up with the pill. I don't think I'd like condoms very much."

"Did you cum inside her?"

"Of course I did. I just said birth control."

"Wait. SO are you home right now?"

"No. I'm still at the convention. We leave tomorrow morning. Although, I kind of just want to get out as soon as I can."

"Are you going to get her number?" Monty asked hopeful. Jeff had never had a girlfriend he was serious with.

"No. I had sex, now I'm done. I don't need to see her again."

"But she was your first girl."

"Yeah. I know." He smiled. "We both said it didn't mean anything. Which it didn't."

"Way to go Jeff!" Monty whooped. "Now you can have sex whenever you want."

"That's the thing, Monty." Jeff said concerned. "I don't really want sex that much. I don't really feel like dating."

"Yeah. Settling down sucks balls. That's why I don't stay if the I love you, thing comes up."

"Yeah. Plus no one would have you." Jeff joked under his breath.

"So when are you coming home? Wait. I already asked that."

She came back around six in the evening. He had slept almost the whole entire time. She wanted to stay for the remainder of the visit.

"I think we should go." He said stretching. "I can drive all night, we can be home by nine or so tomorrow."

"I kind of wanted to make love some more, Jeffrey." She said softly.

"We'll make love tomorrow." He said as she slid a hand over his tent.

"My mind is running away with me." She sighed. "What if you go out and meet girls now that you know how good sex is? What if we never get to do it again? What if we do, and get caught?"

"Aunt Tory, I don't want to date. I never felt the need. If I can, I will make love to you whenever you ask. This is not going away."

"I made a date with a guy this Wednesday." She said sadly. "This was before I knew I was going to be with you."

"Cool. Monty and the guys are all getting together at his place. He has a junk yard car and he wants to blow it up."

"Oh god! Please be careful, Jeff!" she said as she pulled away from him. She'd been lying in his arms.

"Want me to cancel the date?" she asked. "I don't even know him. He's a friend of two of my girlfriends. They thought it would be funny if I went on a blind date."

"No. Don't be rude. I have plans, you have plans. Let's not let this relationship ruin the rest of our lives. Otherwise someone could find out."

Things went back to normal shortly after they returned. Since Jeff had been doing some of the work at the conference, they weren't really behind on anything. All he did was watch TV and watch her clients come in and out. Some of them stopping to say hi.

"So, Jeff?" his mom said that Wednesday night. "Your aunt Victoria says she's going on a date. Monty's mom told me you told him you met a girl. So where's your date for tonight?"

"God, Monty is such a chatty Cathy." He grumbled. "As I told him before, I'm not going to see that girl again. I'm not going to go on dates. If I do have dates, I'm not looking for a serious relationship."

"Oh come on, Jeff. You're about twenty-four. It's time you started dating. For the record, now I know you've met a girl, I'm a lot more at ease."

"You thought I'd turn out gay?" he asked with a grin.

"Well, yeah. You hang out with those guys a lot. You never had a girl over."

"Oh mom. All you had to do was ask one of the guys. They had frequent dates."

She felt so strange. She was trying to keep conversation with the man across from her. It didn't feel right. She wanted to be somewhere else right now.

'Why did you make this date?' It was Jeff's voice that rang in her ears.

'I never thought there was a chance with you!' she thought. 'Now I can't get out of here. I think he wants sex. Should I do it?'

"Tory?" asked her date trying to get her attention. "You all right?"

"Yeah." She said sadly. "I just..., think I've got too much on my mind."

Jeff did as he said. He met up with Monty and their friends, and they headed to the junk yard. They had some explosives, but they were making sure it wasn't dangerous. He put sex out of his mind effortlessly. He had no idea just how much it meant to Victoria.

Weeks passed. Then a couple months. Then three. They hadn't made love at all. She didn't know how to ask, and Jeff hadn't asked either. She was glad of the fact that he didn't lie. He wasn't interested in dating. She stopped making dates of her own. She really wanted this to go somewhere. She wanted to tell her friends, but most of them knew them as aunt and Nephew. If this got out, she'd be in so much trouble.

"Wow. Are you going to get his number?" asked Martha as they sat in front of two nice tall coffees. Tory had to tell someone. Martha was just the one. She had confided in Tory some of her sexual kinks.

"You don't understand, Martha. It's Jeff."

"Holy Hannah!" Martha gasped as she put down her cup. "Holey crap. I was not expecting that."

"You're not going to tell on me?" she asked softly. "Or stop being my friend?"

"Well, no. How come you got the nerve to tell me?" Martha asked.

"You're kind of out there. I figure, you've run into incest type porn before."

"Yeah, but that was all fake. I mean, this is real. You're really having sex with your nephew."

"So, does it make you want to not be my friend anymore?" Tory asked sadly.

"No. It concerns me. What if he wants to date? What if you meet a man?"

"That's the thing. We started out saying it didn't mean anything." She got a lump in her throat.

"So, Vicky, did it mean something?" Martha asked taking her friend's hand in hers.

"Oh yeah. It meant a hell of a lot." She said as she blinked away tears.

"Mal and Lauren want to set me up on another date. I keep telling them not to do this. I've canceled all the dates I've made and don't plan on making more."

"Have you talked to him? Does he even notice you're on these dates?"

"I've only had two so far. Both Lauren's dates. Both turned out horrible. All I could think about was him. His voice played in my mind, yelling at me for being out with this man, or some dumb thing like that."

"He knows about all the dates. He doesn't live with me, but I talk to Gloria all the time. She tells him everything. The situation hasn't changed. He and I go to work like nothing ever happened."

It was Valentine's day. She had been set up with one of her friends from work. He had gone to the convention and noticed her. He wanted to get to know her and see if he could start up a friendship.

She had tried to hint at Jeff how much she wanted to make love to him. She had tried to hint that he should go over to her house and they could be there. He never caught on. So she didn't feel bad about making and keeping this date.

"You all right, Tory?"

"Oh yes. I'm fine, thank you." She said as she and Larry got in the car. "So did you decide where to go?" she asked.

It wasn't that bad a date. They both ate a lot of sushi, she drank a few glasses of wine. She felt herself loosening up as the wine hit her. He was so glad she was finally having a good time.

Then it happened. They got onto the topic of relationships. He told her of his marriage and how it had fallen apart. About how he really wanted kids, but hadn't found anyone to settle down and make a family with. He asked her how things were for her.