An Aunt's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jeff. I'm not feeling very attractive tonight." She sighed sadly. "I don't think there's anything you can do to make me aroused."

"You've been strange all day. You all right?" he asked.

"No, Jeff. It's been six months and nothing. Maybe they were right. I'm fifty. I'm almost fifty-one. I may feel thirty and look it, but I'm run down. Face it."

"Oh, aunt Tory! Don't say that. It hasn't even been a year yet. You're still getting cycles, so you're not in menopause. I have a good feeling. Let's just keep trying."

"Okay. Maybe tomorrow though. Right now, there's just no point."

He thrust his pelvis against her, poking her with his shaft. "There's always a point." He said thrusting.

"Okay. Move the blankets first. I'll be right back." She had a beautiful smile.

"Are you guys going on another trip?" Gloria asked a few weeks later. "Didn't you just come back from one?" She was grinding her teeth. She glared at the case in Jeff's hand.

"You know she has to go away often." He said as he walked towards the door.

"Jeffrey, why do you always have to go with her? Doesn't she ever need time alone?"

"I just work for her. She said she needs an assistant, so I'm going."

"You guys are like rabbits." Gloria moaned.

"That is the goal. Remember? I'm trying to get her pregnant."

They were going to fly this time. She had to go all the way to Washington. It was another three days, so they wouldn't be gone long. Gloria and Martha said goodbye at the airport.

"And please come back three!" Martha encouraged.

"I'm working on it, Martha." Jeff said with a very big grin.

"I'm going to take some time to do telehealth with some of my clients. I booked two a day."

"All right. You tell me what to put in what chart, and it shall be done."

"I feel very good about this trip, Jeffrey." She said as they entered their hotel room four hours later. "I really think this is the night."

She felt so relaxed. She felt so sexually ready. Her body felt hot. Her heart beat fast. This was the night. She could visualize her egg coming down from her ovary. She could almost feel her cervix opening to let the sperm in.

"I hope so. I hate seeing you upset. If we don't get anywhere, aunt Tory, please. Don't think too hard about it."

"Don't you want a baby?" she asked sadly.

"Not if it gets you in physical danger. Or if you just can't. I'm here for you."

"I love you, Jeffrey." She sighed as she put her clothing away.

It was fun being a secretary. He got to go with her to almost all her meetings and outings. He almost wanted to get a master's degree himself and be a therapist. He got to go to some lectures too. Her business was taking off slightly, so she was doing well monetarily. Which is how she could afford to go on all her trips.

"You have to pay out of pocket to go on these?" he asked as they sat eating.

"Well that's how they pay for us to have room and food."

It was about ten in the evening when they got in. They had the usual introductory dinner with the group. Jeff wondered if she was too tired to have sex. He really wanted her right now. He had gotten turned on listening to her introduce herself to them. She was so impassioned. She was so confident and sexy. He was rock hard.

"Jeffrey baby?" she called out from the bathroom. "Make love to me. I think this is the night. I'm so relaxed."

"I was just about to float that idea to you." He said happily. "There's something about being away from home that makes me want you more. Here..., in this hotel room. Where we're alone. Where I'm hard as a rock." He had a very big smile on his face. "Bring that sexy pussy over here, auntie."

They met up on the bed after freshening up. He gently pushed her onto her back, and started kissing her. He kissed her neck first, avoiding that spot she really liked below her right ear. He kissed her cheeks and finally, urgently kissed her lips.

"You turn me on, aunt Victoria." He moaned as he ground against her. "I'm rock hard for you. You're sexy when you speak in public."

"Oh Jeffrey. You make me feel so good. Do me. Skip foreplay and do me right now."

He got off her and spread her legs. He got between them, and leaned forward. He entered her slow and steady. They both moaned as they united.

"Oh auntie!" he cried out as he started thrusting. "You feel so damn good! The fact that you never have protection always gets me so horny."

"Oh yeah! Fuck me, Jeffrey. I know this is the night!"

They lay kissing and fucking for what felt like hours. They tried to talk dirty, but mostly it was kissing and grunts. Both were so hot and lusted after the other.

"Talk to me, Auntie."

"Work my pussy, Jeffrey!" she wailed. "It feels so damn good! I'm so wet!"

"God! I'm ready to cum!" he cried. "You've got me hard, auntie. Such a tight, sweet pussy."

"Fuck your boss, Jeffrey. Taking you away with me so you can give me a baby."

"Oh yeah! Such a tight aunt pussy!" he cried out as he slid in and out. "I'm gonna give my auntie a baby!" he moaned. "Fuck! I'm so fucking hard! Oh aunt tory. I've never been hornier."

"Do you like my pussy, Jeffrey?" she asked sexily.

"Oh yeah! Fucking my boss!" he moaned. "Fuck! I can't tell you what's hotter. Fucking my boss, or fucking my auntie."

Tory whimpered and called out in passion. She squirmed and jerked under him, just enjoying his weight coming down on her again, and again. He tensed up for the third time and came. Still very powerfully. He must be really turned on.

"Oh shit! Those sexy hips! Sexy tight aunt pussy!" he said as he came.

He got a pillow for Tory to lay on, and raise her hips. They lay there for a moment, catching their breath. She visualized the sperm traveling through her canal into the proper place. She really wanted this baby. She prayed so much tonight.

"You know, when we get to Canada, I can make you my wife."

"Oh wow!" she gasped. "Had you thought about that?"

"You're having my child. It's the least I could do."

"That makes me so happy, Jeffrey. I love you." She could feel her pussy moisten at the thought.

He leaned in and kissed her, his lips aching to touch hers. They both moaned.

"Wanna ride me, Auntie?" he asked between kisses.

"Ugh. Don't mind if I do."

She pushed him onto his back and got in between his legs. He was still so hard. She could see a big vein along the top. He wasn't kidding. He was sticking straight up, rigid, clear liquid at his tip.

He gasped as she went down and took him in her mouth. His hands landing in her hair. He gently pulled and stroked it as she sucked. He closed his eyes and just lost himself in the feelings. She was making his stomach do flips, his dick throb so incredibly hard. He was leaking. He cried out as she licked him. He tried not to pull her hair too hard. Pretty soon he approached his orgasm.

"Wait! Wait." He said as he pushed her away.

"Shit! Ugh! Shit!"

He quickly pushed her on her back and entered her. Thirty seconds and a few strokes later, he came. He felt the fluid rushing from his dick into her pussy. Each pulse delivering such a powerful sense of release.

"Oh yeah! Oh god yeah!" Jeff cried out. "Oh yeah! So fucking tight!"

He propped her up on the pillows again. They waited for five minutes, just basking in silence. He went off to get something. When he came back he had her lacy bra in his hands. He tossed it at her.

"I want you to wear this while you ride me. Let me feel up on you through the lace. It feels good against my skin. Kind of gets me hard too."

"I feel kind of guilty. It's almost one in the morning. I shouldn't be keeping you up like this."

"Oh Jeffrey. I don't care. I can pay attention just fine at the meeting later. I've pulled all-nighters before."

She confidently climbed on top of him, and slid his dick inside her. He sighed with relief. "That's it, auntie. Ride me."

He reached up and gently started rubbing on her lace covered boobs. He moaned as the feeling made him wince. This was so amazing. He gently ran his fingers across her nipples. She moaned above him.

"Oh Jeffrey. I can't believe we're having sex and I'm your aunt."

"I felt that drop of fluid. You're really turned on over there." He observed.

"Oh Auntie. I love these gorgeous boobs." He said as he gently squeezed them.

"You feel so good, baby." She moaned. "Give it to me!"

It wasn't so bad having him feel on her. It felt soft and slick when the transparent material rubbed against her. She also loved that she was making Jeff happy.

"Ride me, cowgirl. Bounce that beautiful body."

"Oh yeah." She moaned. "Feels so right. Touch my boobs, Jeffrey."

She kept going for a long time. He was trying so hard not to cum. He felt maybe this was his last load and he wanted to make her cum first.

"Yeah. Ride me, cowgirl." He said as he kissed her tits. "Ride my penis!"

"Yeah!" she whined. "I'm your cowgirl! Oh yeah! I'm your cowgirl." With that, she thrust as hard and as fast as she could. Before she knew it, she was having the best orgasm of her life.

"I'm so horny!" she whined. "Pussy so wet!"

She loved riding him when he was especially hard. There was a slight spring to their movement, and she had a bit more bounce. Her clit throbbed and ground against him, her vaginal muscles contracting with her passion.

"Yeah, Auntie. Ride my penis. Work it! Work that aunt pussy!"

She leaned down and he kissed her boobs through the material. She sighed happily. She loved all this attention on her. She loved seeing his hands against her body. She loved having his thick hard sausage stuffed deep inside her. She loved that he was one of those guys who wanted to please her. He had great stamina.

"Do you like me fucking your aunt pussy?" he asked as he squeezed handfuls of her ass.

"Yeah." She moaned.

"Say it." He urged.

She giggled. "I like it when you fuck my aunt pussy."

"You look sexy on top of me." He said smiling. "Do you feel sexy?" he asked.

She giggled. She looked down, and blushed.

"Say it, auntie." He urged.

"I feel sexy on top of you." She moaned.

"That's because you are." He said panting. "Say it."

"I'm sexy!" she whined. "Oh yeah! I feel so sexy!" she whimpered. "Fuck me, Jeffrey."

"Huh! I'm gonna cum, Jeffrey! DO that thing you did last time!"

He grabbed her hands and let her lean forward. She ground as hard as she could against him, feeling her juices fall onto him. She moaned and whimpered as the feelings overtook her.

"Oh shit! I'm cumming! God, my pussy!"

"All right. What do you say I take you one more time, and then we go to sleep?"

"Oh..., all right." She said with a gleeful smile. "If we have to stop."

He gently pushed her on her back, and sank in. He sighed. He began his rhythmic dance, leaning down to kiss her every so often.

"Shit yeah." Jeff moaned as he slid in and out. "Beat that aunt pussy up!" he groaned. "Beat it up! Ugh! Ugh!"

"Do you like it, Jeffrey?" Tory asked as she wrapped her legs around him. "Do you like my pussy?"

"Hell yeah!" he cried out.

"I..., I..., I love it, when..." She giggled. "I love it when you call it your aunt pussy. It feels so naughty."

"I love your dick inside me like this, baby." She said between kisses. "You're so hard. I wish I could cum this way too. It feels so right."

"Oh god. Yes. You feel so good, Auntie. I love it. I love you."

"oh Jeffrey! Please, say more things!"

"Ugh. You're the only girl in my life." He moaned as he rearranged himself. He wanted to be able to go deeper.

"Oh Jeffrey! I love you. My man."

"Oh yeah!" he grunted. "Yeah! I'm cumming!" he cried. "Yes! Yes! Having sex with my sexy aunt!" He was throbbing so hard.

He leaned down and bit down on her shoulder. He never did that. He kept thrusting and grinding, biting a little hard.

"Best, sex ever." Jeff said as they let a moment of silence pass. "Best sex ever."

She propped herself up on pillows for twenty minutes after. She really hoped this was the night. She tried again to focus on visualization. Martha had said this was the key. Many women swore by this practice.

They returned home a while later. He went back to his mom's house, sad he had to leave.

"We just had that very amazing weekend together though." He said to his whining aunt. "I'll be back before you know it."

"I'll miss you." She said as they kissed.

"I'll miss you too. I'll try and come by tonight."

She was looking forward to the next scheduled day she was supposed to start her cycle. She was counting down the days. Which seemed to be passing so slowly now that she needed them to hurry up.

She continued her affair with Jeff. Gloria was so angry about this. She was angry at Martha for egging it on even now.

"And why do they have to have so much sex?" she said one day. "She's such a tramp."

"Gloria!" Martha said surprised. "They love each other. They express that by being close. There's nothing wrong with that."

The day finally came when Tory knew she was supposed to start. She was very regular. She hadn't started. Her underwear were clean. She couldn't get her hopes up though. She needed to wait at least another week. She wanted to rush out and buy a pregnancy test.

"No need. I got one a while back." Jeff said that night as they talked on the phone.

"I love you, Jeffrey." She said feeling so giddy.

"I love you too, sexy lady."

That week passed by so eternally slow. She did all she could to keep busy. She and Jeff threw themselves into their work. She hung out with Martha and her other friends. She hung out with a very sulky Gloria.

"Gloria, I truly love him. I've felt this way about him since a little before he started working for me. I'm so sorry. I hoped it was a simple crush and would go away, but it's not. So the romance just keeps going." She had no idea what to say as they walked around the thrift store. They hung out together, but most of their time was spent in silence now.

"Have you taken your pregnancy test yet?" Gloria asked angry.

"No. I'm only a week late. I was going to take it tomorrow. Want to come over with Martha?"

"Martha's going over?"

"Yeah. She's my closest friend."

"Oh Tory. This is so gross. I can't be there." She sighed. "I thought I could be comfortable, but I'm just not. I truly wish you'd stop this whole mess. I pray you don't get pregnant. Tory, this baby could turn out really bad. Maybe it'll have no brain or two heads or something scary."

"Gloria, I'm going to have this kid. If it is somehow compromised, Jeff and I will deal with it when the time comes." She said sternly.

"Well, I'm not coming tomorrow. You and Jeff can continue this without me. You're lucky I don't call the police."

"I've got enough saved in the bank to live comfortably." Tory said confidently. "Can I buy your silence?"

"I'll be there tomorrow." Gloria muttered as she turned around and started looking at some jewelry.

The morning finally came. Jeffrey was going to be in the office taking care of the work for the week. She called Martha and Gloria to come be with her. They all gathered in the bathroom at her home.

"Hurry. I have to go pee so bad."

Gloria helped her prepare. When they were done, she stood back and let Tory do her business. They waited ten minutes as the instructions said.

"What will you do if you are pregnant?" Martha asked.

"I'll stay here for five or so months getting things ready and move to Canada then. I'll make sure I keep up prenatal care. I'll get regular ultrasounds and other things like that. I'm setting up a primary care doctor over there."

"Oh, Tory! That's so wonderful!" Martha said happy. Gloria gave her a dirty look.

"Oh, girls." Tory sighed. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. I truly hope this is it. I really love him. I want a family."

"Oh Tory!" Martha said hugging her. "I'm so happy for you. I hope this is it too."

"Okay!" Gloria said looking at her watch. "It's time!"

Gloria took the stick and held it up for all to see. It was pink.

"Yes!" Martha, Gloria and Tory shouted as they breathed in sighs of relief.

"It really worked! I relaxed enough and it worked! I'm pregnant!"

"Oh, Tory!" Gloria said as she hugged her. "I'm so happy for you. I truly hope the baby is healthy. If you want, I can move with you guys, and help baby sit."

"We'll keep you in mind, grandma." Tory said happy.

She told Jeffrey that afternoon. He was so happy. He actually locked the office door, pulled the curtains shut, and fucked her on the couch. She tried to be quiet, as the walls of these offices were a little on the thin side. Jeffrey was his usual horny self.

"I can't wait to start my life with you, Jeffrey." She said after they finished.

"Neither can I, aunt Victoria." He said looking into her pretty eyes.

The days turned into weeks, and then a month. She went to the doctor and got her first baby pictures. Martha couldn't go since she was working. Gloria went though. She had finally warmed up to the idea of this couple.

"Uh, Tory?" said the man as he turned on the machine. "I hear two heart beats."

"Oh my god!" Tory gasped as they waited to see what he said.

"It looks like we're gonna need to take an amnio sample. You might be having twins."

"Twins!" Martha screamed as Tory told her. "All right, Jeff!"

"Oh, Martha. I can't wait. I'm so happy. I'm going to be a mom."

Soon, she started showing. She started getting sick a lot. She was tired, and hot. She couldn't find ways to get comfortable sometimes. Jeffrey was such a wonderful man. Always trying his best to make her feel better.

"When will you move in with me!?" she whined one day as they sat in the office.

"Be patient, aunt Tory." He said from her desk.

Soon, it was too hard to hide the baby. Some of her friends started asking. She and Jeffrey planned and got ready to make the move. They could not be born here.

It didn't take long for them to find a place to be. They flew out to look at it a month before. It was a nice place. It had three bedrooms, and two bathrooms. It had a nice big kitchen, and a decent back yard. They were going to have such a marvelous time.

Victoria could picture their house now. The twins running around. Maybe bringing friends over. Jeff and Tory in the kitchen cooking. She could not wait to start her life with him.

They got home and settled in just in time. A week later, the labor pains started. The kids were right on time. Jeffrey took her to the hospital, and they settled her in then. She was very sad she hadn't gotten married before the birth. She had wanted to be united in that way.

Jeffrey called a justice of the peace, and they got married in the hospital room. His mom and Martha were all on video chat.

"I told you I'd get you anything you wanted, Victoria." He said when she asked him how he'd pulled it off. "You wanted to be my wife."

She started panting and whining as the pains started. It was finally time. She asked the ladies if they wanted to be present for the birth. They said no.

"This is your moment, Tory. It's private." Martha said with a smile.

So Jeffrey got into the zone and practiced breathing with her. He held her hand the whole time. She repeatedly told him she loved him. He would squeeze her hand and repeat her statement. Then, it was time.

It took a lot of pushing, crying and tensing to get the process started. When it did, the pain was unbelievable. She didn't know she could stretch this much. She kept thinking of her babies. She would have them soon. She was about to have one of them. She was crying now.

"All right!" one of the nurses said. "Here comes the first head."

She cried out even louder as she felt the pain worsen. She felt like she was about to pass out. She wanted natural birth though. She wanted this.

"Oh my god, Tory!" Jeffrey gasped. "Here she is! It's our little girl! Ten fingers, ten toes!"