An Aunt's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tory paid no attention to him as he cut the cord. He teared up slightly too. She gave more pushes, and suddenly the next head was coming. She cried out again. Screaming with awful pain. Then, it happened.

"Oh Tory!" he cried out. "It's our little boy! Ten fingers, Yep! Ten toes! Oh darling." He cut that cord too.

The babies started crying as they were set on Tory's chest. She moved her tired arms and wrapped them around them. She closed her eyes.

"If you ever touch me again, Jeff, I'll drop you with a rifle."

The babies turned out to be very healthy. Coral and Collin. They had features of Tory and Jeff's face and body type. They were perfect.

The family lived happily ever after. When she was done breast feeding the twins, she started her menopause. She had been just in time. She told the twins of her and Jeff's marriage. Much to her relief, they were very understanding. Some people just can't help falling in love.