An Aunt's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I love you. Even if right now you said you'd found someone else. I'd let you work here, and we'd still be close. I'm sorry I ever threatened you with that."

He waited for so long for her shift to be over. He watched the Simpsons. He watched parts of Breaking Bad. He got caught up on the Office. Client after Client came in. She took a bit between callers.

He was about to go to the bathroom again, when he heard it. It was another sob. What could he do to make her stop crying? She won't even talk to him.

He finally made it. All he had to do now, was take her home. If she stayed silent, he wouldn't care.

He pulled doors open for her and held them as she passed through. She said thank you every time. He walked in front of her while they took stairs. He had the nerve not to ask her during work, but he wondered.

"Aunt Victoria?" he asked softly as he drove. "Will you look at me, please?"

"Why'd you do it, Jeff?" she said sadly.

"Honestly, you weren't putting out. I thought we were all right. You were going on a date. I was going for drinks."

"have you done it with her before?"

"No. I told you. You were my first."

"I used a condom."

"Well, that makes me feel better."

"Is she a better kisser than me?"

"Aunt Tory, we didn't kiss. She knew I was..., technically dating someone."

"And yet she felt the need to go home with you!" Tory was getting angry again. "Let's just not talk about this." She sighed. "I always come off hurt for it anyway."

"Aunt Tory, what can I do. How can I help you feel better. I've been trying to call you when we're not working. I've been trying to make love to you."

"Well, maybe, it really is over. Maybe I do need to put through those termination papers after all. At least I saved a hard copy."

"Wait. You mean, we're done? But aunt Tory, you said--"

"Jeff, I can't look at you the same anymore. We accidently had sex. It hurt me, and now I'm out of here. You're just another of my many one night stands, according to you."

"Oh aunt Tory!" He groaned. "I'm so sorry for sticking my foot in my mouth around you more than anyone else."

"Just go. I'll give you your damn papers tomorrow. This time, don't talk to me. Just sign the papers. You did this on purpose today, making me change my mind."

"And now, she wants to fire me. Mom, she wants nothing to do with me. How could I have been so stupid? Why did I let her seduce me?"

"Where'd you drop her off?"

"At her house. Mom, what do I do?"

"God. I don't know, Jeffrey. You're asking your Christian mother what you should do in an incestuous relationship. What do you want me to tell you?"

"I'm going to go check on her. She never took back her set of keys. I have one for her office, and one for her house." They hung on a chain he wore around his neck, with his house key on them. He felt kind of mature with all these keys. He had the power to open these doors. No one else.

He walked up to her porch an hour or so after talking to his mom. He gently unlocked her door and let himself in. He could hear sobbing somewhere off. It sounded like she was talking to someone.

"And I can't stop the hurt, Martha. I just can't. Why did I ever do this in the first place? I am a therapist. I should know exactly why this isn't okay."

He gently walked inside and sat on a beanbag chair beside her bed. She stared. She felt her heart start to beat fast.

"I've got to go, Martha. He's here."

"Am I on speaker?" she asked.

"Yes." They both said.

"Take care of her, Jeff. She really likes you. I mean it."

"I know, Martha. I know. And I will."

He helped her end the call, and both of them turned their phones off.

"Oh aunt Victoria." He said as he took her in his arms. "I love you."

"I love you, Jeff." She said as she relaxed into him. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too. I can't wait to make love to you. You are the one girl in my life. I'm sorry I ever made you feel otherwise. I'm sorry I broke your heart."

He wrapped his arms around her waist. He gently turned her so he could give her a kiss. She smiled as that warm familiar feeling swept over her. He still had it.

They spent the rest of the night making love. She felt so amazing. He was still a gentleman. He asked her what she wanted every few moments. With her direction, he played her like a piano.

It was midnight and Gloria hadn't heard her son return from her sister's. She felt so awful. She wanted to run over there, and drag his sorry ass back here. She resisted the urge. Martha was right.

She wondered how long Tory and Jeff had those feelings. She wondered if it had just sprung up at the convention. Maybe they'd both had a few drinks. He said he hadn't been drunk though. He wanted to make sure Tory didn't get into trouble if she got drunk.

'Are you sleeping?' She knew it was too late to be texting, but she had to get things off her chest.

'No. Heading there in a bit.'

'He's still not back yet, Martha.' She wrote trying to be quick.

'So what? At least you know he's safe.'

'I tried calling. It just goes straight to voice mail.'

'Gloria, you're going to have to let it go. Unless you're prepared to forbid it right now, let it go.'

'It's so gross though! It makes my skin crawl. Tell me what to do.'

'I already told you. Leave them alone. He'll get back when he gets back.'

'What if he spends the night over there?'

'Then he spends the night. Listen, Gloria. I'm going to sleep. Unless you have something else you need to tell me, that isn't related to this.'

'Can I text tomorrow?'

The next time she woke it was ten in the morning. She had to be at work in two hours. She worked at a bar. She inhaled and smelled coffee. Maybe Jeff was down there. Hopefully he was alone. She pulled on her robe and made her way down stairs.

"Hello there, dear." She said as she spotted him in the kitchen. He was alone.

"Hey, ma." He said as he stuffed a bite of bear claw in his mouth.

"Where's your aunt Tory?" she asked.

"She's at the office. I'm supposed to be getting breakfast for us."

"So Jeff, I was thinking." Gloria said as she sat across from him. "I have a friend who's also looking for a secretary. His name is Joe. He really needs someone soon."

"Uh, I'm fine where I am."

"Jeff, I just..., I don't want you seeing your aunt. I figure maybe if you two didn't work together, you wouldn't want to do this anymore."

"Mom, I can guarantee if I quit this job now, it won't change a thing between aunt Tory and I."

"Ugh! What is this? Are you guys planning to keep it a secret around town? Or are you going to take her out in public on dates?"

"Mom, I'm thinking far, far ahead. I want to move somewhere else where no one knows it's us. I want to have kids with this woman." He surprised himself by saying that.

He didn't even know he felt this way about her. He did though. She had something that awoke a raw energy in him. He wanted that. He wanted her to be just for him.

"As far as right now goes, of course we're going to keep it a secret around town. I'll just drive somewhere else when I want to take her out."

"God. You're already turning out better than your father." She muttered as she took his plate and tossed it in the trash. "Does Tory know you want to have kids with her?"

"No. I haven't told her."

"God, Jeff. This is so sick. I mean, you two must be mentally ill."

"She started it. She told me she had a crush on me. She was slightly drunk. She told me it was the perfect time to make her dream come true. Then she played the "You're such a sweet heart." Card, and I didn't know what to do.

"So we said we'd try this once,"

"The sex?" she asked.

"Yeah. The sex. We figured we'd try once, and see if there was chemistry. If not, we'd put it out of our minds, and it would be one freaky experience. She just kept looking at me with those eyes."

"So if you two are so in love, why did you cheat?" she asked.

"That's just it, mom! I didn't know I was in love until after I..., did what I did. Then I saw how sad and hurt she was. It made me feel like such a fucking ass hole. So, I went back to try and patch things up." He sighed.

"When I made love to her last night, I definitely felt a spark. I mean, so much. So I fell in love with the woman for sure."

"You..., had sex yesterday?" She felt so nauseated. "What can I do to make you see just how wrong this is?"

"Not much." He sighed as he stood up. "Thanks for the coffee. I hope you're not too mad."

"No, Jeff. I'm not mad. I'm disgusted." She sighed as he walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" she asked as she finished her coffee.

"I'm headed back to work. She's texting me."

Gloria didn't know how to make this stop. If she forbade them, she'd insure he left within the year. If she let them go on, he'd stay for at least a while longer. She was losing her son. She decided to go talk to Tory. She got the perfect moment one night, when Jeff went out with Monty and his friends.

"Come in." Tory said from inside as Gloria knocked.

She pushed the door open, and walked in. She closed it roughly. She turned and headed to the kitchen.

"Hey, sis." Tory said softly. They hadn't talked since the fight. "I wondered when you'd be coming after me."

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Gloria asked angry. "Tory, you're two years older than me! We're in our forties! Is this a midlife crisis?"

"No, Gloria. I've had these feelings for him for a long time now."

"Oh god! You didn't have these feelings when he was a teen, did you?"

"Oh my god! What kind of person do you think I am?"

"I don't know! I didn't even know you were this kind! The kind to pull this stupid stunt!"

"Hey! I was going on what you said. I was thinking about Todd and how he hooked up with Betty."

"Don't you dare tell me it's my fault."

"I figure if they could do it, so could we. Then I'd only do it once, and it would be over."

"Please stop seeing my boy." Gloria said softly. "Please."

"I can stop." She said smiling. "I can't guarantee he'll stop. If he comes knocking at my door, I'll let him in."

"You're not even supposed to have a sex drive anymore! I'm going through the change, you should be too."

"I'm not going through it yet." Tory said happily.

"I forgot. You should have already run out of sex drive the way you live."

"You know, I'm so tired of you and Jeffrey insinuating that I sleep around." Tory said bitterly.

"Oh, by the way, Jeff had a surprise for you. He wants you to have his kid."

"Why did you tell me!?" Tory whined. "Gloria!"

Gloria was surprised how great that felt. She had ruined his surprise.

"He was probably joking. You two can't have kids anyway. They'd probably turn out defective."

"Gloria, get out." Tory said getting angry. "Get out of my house, now."

"So you'd rather ruin our relationship, then throw away his?"

"Yes, Gloria. I'm in love with that man."

"You two have nothing in common! He's a whole twenty or so years younger than you. Come on, Tory. Come back to reality now, and get a real man."

"Out, Gloria!" she said bitterly waving her feather duster at her sister.

Slowly, the group began to return back to normal. Martha knew, so the family didn't have to keep the secret alone. Gloria went from being disgusted, to being at peace. Then being disgusted again, and so on.

Tory and Jeff were very good at hiding their relationship. They hardly saw each other for sex. When they did, they really went all out. They loved the conventions with four days in length. Those were absolute heaven.

He still hung out with his friends, and she with hers. He still lived at his mom's house. Mom still tried every once in a while to break them up.

Tory waited patiently for the moment when Jeff would ask her about children. She wanted to have a baby with him so much. The time ticked on, and he didn't say anything. He didn't even mention moving away yet. Their relationship turned one year that May.

"That was wonderful." She said one night as they lay there coming down from a climax. "Thank you."

"I'm glad to make you feel good, aunt Tory." He said as he gently caressed her left breast.

"I hope this moment never ends." She sighed.

"Well, I've got to go. My mom's probably waiting up."

"Jeff." She whined. "Why do you always have to leave right after we make love? It makes me feel so..., used."

"Oh, honey. I'm sorry. I just don't want to make her mad."

"You should consider moving in here." She suggested.

"I'll think about it." He said as he sat up. "Right now, I've got to go."

"Jeffrey, I want more sex!" she begged. "Please. We always make love every Thursday. It always lasts too little time. What happened to when we first got together?"

"You know what, aunt Victoria, you're right. We should be having more sex, and I should be staying over more often. I'll try and make it up to you. Right now though, my mom doesn't know I'm staying over, so I have to go."

"Fine." She grumbled. "Go."

"You sure we're all right?" he asked.

No. "Yes. We're all right."

She woke one morning to discover it was Valentine's day. She hated today. She knew it was two years ago, but she couldn't get over what Jeff had done. She told him as much, and they didn't celebrate it. She was glad he respected that wish.

Her phone buzzed as she got up and got ready for work. She couldn't wait to see her man again.

'Hey Aunt Tory. I'm running a little late. I will be there, though. Oh, and whatever happens today, play along."

"Oh my god." She gasped. "What are you doing Jeff?" Was he going to give her a surprise? Did she want him to?

She sat at her computer typing. She'd just gotten done with the insurance company. She was taking care of that as the door unlocked and Jeff came walking in. She caught the smell of his aftershave. She felt her body come alive with arousal and pride. He was hers.

"Hello." He said professionally. "I'm sorry for my lateness, Tory." He never called her that. She wondered what was up his sleeve. Should she be excited?

"Don't worry about it." She said with a smile. "Take a load off, and I'll let you know the agenda for the day."

The day dragged on slowly. Every moment he could, Jeff hit on her. She felt so giddy. She wondered what this was leading to.

"Are you trying to seduce me, Jeffrey?" she asked after a particularly hard slap on her butt.

"Why no. You're my boss, Tory." He smiled.

"I wouldn't mind if you were trying to seduce me."

"Would you go out with me tonight?" he asked. "I didn't want you to be alone. I didn't want to be alone either. You also look so ravishing. I can't stop thinking about you."

"Oh, Jeffrey." She giggled. "Oh. Of course I'll go out with you."

"Good. I'll run to my house and get ready, and you run home too. I'll pick you up at around six."

"Oh! Okay!" She was panting now. She was going to get a surprise! She felt like she was going to explode.

"And he's taking me somewhere!" Tory cried out as she got ready. Martha was on the phone. "I told him I didn't want to celebrate today, and he didn't listen! Oh, Martha! I'm so happy! He's going to give me a surprise!"

"Oh Tory! That's wonderful." Martha said happily. "I hope tonight goes well."

"I wish we weren't aunt and nephew." She sighed. "I hate having to go two towns over just to date him. I hate the possibility of us getting caught."

There was a knock at the door fifteen minutes later. She ran to it, still barefoot. She opened it and looked out.

There he stood, nice black hair slick back. He was dressed so nice in his suit and tie. She was so happy.

She was elegant tonight too. He noticed. She wore a nice red low cut dress, and a very nice bun. He noticed chopsticks holding it up. He looked down and noticed how much the dress accented her breasts. His mouth watered. He gazed longingly at her nice hips.

"I hope that's a good stare." She said nervously. "Let me just get my shoes and purse."

Soon, he was opening the car door for her and helping her in. She almost got caught in the door, but he fixed it. They settled down and drove off. She slept part way through the ride.

"We're here." He said as he turned off his engine.

He came around to the passenger door again, and helped her out. He didn't let her see where they were.

"You're just out for a good time. Don't keep time, don't worry about the location."

They ate a nice shrimp dinner. Shrimp on skewers with potatoes on the side. It was amazing. They talked for a long time too. They pretended they didn't know a thing about each other, and just talked. They did end up learning something new however.

"I'm glad I got to take you out tonight." He said as he slowly walked her to her door.

"Thank you." She smiled. "I had a lovely time."

"Wonderful. A lovely time for a lovely lady."

"Oh, Jeffrey." She gasped.

"I hope you have a good night."

They stared into each other's eyes as they stood on her porch. She could feel a flush coming on.

"Would you like to see me again sometime?" he asked sweetly.

"Yes!" she replied feeling the butterflies get ever bigger.

They were suddenly kissing. She had no idea how she got to this point. She didn't even remember leaning in.

His arms wrapped gently around her waist. His right hand creeping slowly down. Finally landing on her left hip, at her butt. His tongue came slowly out and brushed her lips. She opened, letting him enter ever so slowly. She moaned. She needed this man so much.

"Would you like to..., come in for a drink?" she asked playing along.

"I thought you'd never ask."

They spent the rest of the night making love. She was so excited. He had just revived her desire for Valentines celebrations.

"Flush your birth control, auntie." He said in between kisses. "I want to get out of here and start a family."

"Oh Jeffrey!" she whimpered. "Yes! Yes! I'll do it. I'll flush the pills."

She went to her primary care doctor and got a full physical. She was fine for a lady who just turned fifty. She went to her gynecologist, and let her know she was stopping the pills.

"Do you still have sex? Because if you're not going through menopause, you can still get pregnant. Even at your age."

"Can you talk to me about that? I have a long distance boyfriend. He finally asked me to move in with him. He wants to have a baby with me."

"Oh, Tory. I wish I'd known this was the reason you wanted to stop the pill. Please don't do this. At your age, it's risky. Think about it, too. You'll be in your sixties when they graduate."

"But come on, Mary. What is the real risk if I get pregnant? I've been told I'm very healthy. You just checked me out too, and said I was healthy."

"This is different. Your health does not reflect the maturity or health of your eggs. And you have very few left by now. Do you really want to risk this?"

"Yes, Mary. I really do. I have faith this will work. I have hope we'll get a healthy baby. I love this man, and I want his child."

So for the next two months, they made love as much as they could. Nothing happened. She was starting her periods now. Both times she'd had it had made her very sad.

"I've got us a nice place in Canada. My goal was to move us out by next year."

"Oh my god. You're serious." Gloria gasped. "This is not a game anymore, is it, Jeff? You actually want to take my sister off and start a family. God, what a twisted mess. Isn't there something I could do or say to make this not be a thing?"

"I love her, mom. We're going to be together. If she does or doesn't have kids, that's another matter. We're going to be together, though."

The time passed by and still nothing. Three months. Then four. She felt awful. She wondered if they were all right? Was it too late? They were trying every day almost. They even tried some old wives' tales to make sperm travel where it needed to be. He even got different types of underwear. Before they knew it, the sixth month without the pill passed. She was still on time with her cycle.