An Author Experiences CFNM

Story Info
An author visits a aficionado of his CFNM stories.
2k words
4.53
3.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story

A member of literotica messaged me about my stories in the CFNM Guest House series. In honor of her, I came up with this story. It is purely fiction.

I had been messaging with Cat34 for a month. She really liked the theme of my stories - males surrendering to females. I'm not sure what possessed me to do this, but I messaged her that she might want to experience this in real life. She promptly agreed and sent me the address of her home in Maine. We arranged for me to come the following weekend.

Her house is in the country, surrounded by trees and a long distance from the neighbors. I drive in, stop, and go up to the front door. I'm carry a bag of toys that she requested I bring. Before I get there, she comes out. "Hello, Curious John," she says as she gives me a hug. "Are you ready for a great weekend?"

"I am," I answer. "I'm looking forward to it."

"Alright, so let's get started," she replies. "I'm going to play the part of Elvira. I'll remove your clothes." I was wearing just a t-shirt and nylon shorts, so there wasn't much to it. She pulls my t-shirt over my head. Then she pulls my shorts down and I step out of them.

"That is so much better," Cat34 notes. "Let me take care of these things." She takes my clothes and locks them inside a shed. "You won't be needing those for a while."

"Let's see what you have in the bag," she says. Cat34 pulls out cuffs, collar, and a leash. She puts them on me and connects my wrists behind my back.

"There you go, just like in your stories. I can see you are getting a little aroused," she observes.

My cock is starting to become erect from experiencing in real life what I had written about as fiction.

"Since it's so nice out, let's start playing outside. Would you like a flogging on your rear?" she asks.

If it had been somebody else, I might have been embarrassed. But since she knows my inner thoughts from the stories, I am thrilled to agree. "Yes, please," I answer.

She leads me over to a swing set. She removes the swing and has me stand where it had been. She connects my wrist cuffs where the swing had been connected. "Now you're ready. Let me get the flogger."

I wait patiently, as there is nothing else I can do.

Cat34 returns with three different floggers she had taken out of my bag. "I couldn't decide which one to use, so I brought them all. We have plenty of time to discover which ones give you pleasure."

She gives me a stroke with one of them. It is light and pleasant. She is in no hurry to give another stroke. My erection is starting to fade.

"We've got plenty of time, so I'll be slow and methodical. Let me know if your arms tire," she says as she gives me another slightly harder stroke. My erection perks up.

She tries all three floggers with varying stroke intensities. Some strokes give me a little more boost than others.

Finally, I say, "My arms are really getting tired."

She disconnects me and leads me over to a picnic table. She has me lay on my back and then connects my wrists to ropes attached to either side of the table. She puts cuffs on my ankles and then couples them to some chains hanging from a tree limb. My legs are spread wide. My exposure is making me harder.

"Well, Curious John, your reactions show that you must be enjoying this. I'm going to go inside and get a cup of tea. Don't go anywhere."

"What if somebody drives up?" I ask in a slight panic.

"Then they'll see a naked man tied up," Cat34 says with a smile. "Your vulnerability looks good on you. I'm going to get a flogger that is particularly good for between your legs."

There is nothing I can do but lie there exposed. My erection fades away. She returns about a half hour later.

"Let's try this to see if we can get it to go back up," she says as she alights the flogger on my cock and balls.

"Oh, that felt good," I say.

"Let's see how long we can make it last," she said. For what seems like an eternity, she lays strokes on my cock and balls and inner thighs. She gently draws the flogger over my skin after every stroke. "Let's see if you can cum this way. Would you like to cum?"

"Yes, please, please," I answer. I am getting quite aroused. Suddenly she stops. "Time for some more tea," she says as she walks away.

"No, please, please, continue," I cry out.

I am left again with an erection. It has only partially faded when she returns. "Now, let's see about that cumming." She picks up the flogger and continues her ministrations. She picks up the pace.

Finally, I reach the point of no return. I explode when the flogger strikes my tip. The flogging continues until I am spent.

"That was pretty cool. I never have made a male cum by flogging his cock," she states.

"I haven't had it done to me either," I reply.

"Why don't you stay here and relax, while I prepare something," she asks.

"Do I have a choice?" I say.

"No, not really," she says with a grin as she walked away.

Sometime later she returns and releases me. She attaches my wrists behind me and leads me into the house. She seats me in a chair, attaches my cuffs to the arms and my ankles to the legs. "That should keep you out of trouble for a while," she says with a smile.

I hear a car drive up. I wonder who it is. At least if they came in, I wouldn't be as embarrassed as when my legs were up and spread.

"Oh, Curious John, I forgot to mention. My book club is coming over this evening. We've been reading some stories about CFNM. I think they'll enjoy seeing something like this in real life. I'm sure you will too."

"Don't worry. They won't see you completely naked. I've got a loincloth like you described in one of your stories. And I've got some sake for you to serve. It'll be fun."

I hear Cat34 greet a woman at the door and lead her into a room. My chair is in another room. Five more cars drove up and five more times Cat34 goes to the door and lets a woman in.

Cat34 comes back to me. "Time to get you prepared."

She releases me. She puts a loincloth on me that is just two pieces of cloth over my front and back. There is nothing holding up my balls and cock. She hands me a serving platter with a flask of sake and sake cups on it.

Then she pulls me through the door and into the room where all the women are sitting. They are all wearing long dresses, which strongly contrasts to my skimpy loincloth.

"What have you got there, Cat?" one woman in a dark blue dress asks, as she scans me up and down. (So, her real name is Cat, I thought.)

"This is Male. In one of the stories we read, the male serves sake to females. So, I thought that might get us into the right mood for our discussion tonight," Cat replies. (Oh, so they've read one of my stories.)

I serve sake to each of the women. Every time it seems I don't fill it up enough, as I am afraid of spilling it. They each have me come back and put a little more in their cup.

"Who wants to start the discussion," Cat inquires.

A woman in a red dress says, "I will. Why are men interesting in CFNM? It is definitely a different power dynamic."

The woman in dark blue replies, "I think some men like not being in control sometimes. They want to surrender that control to females. Being naked is a symbol of that surrender."

A woman in a green dress responds, "I agree. And taking control over when they can have an orgasm is part of that surrender as well."

A purple-dressed woman states, "Being able to decide when to stimulate the male or tease him is also an important part of that."

Cat asks, "So, would all of you like to experience a male's sense of surrender?"

The women all give a resounding yes.

"Then I think it's time to do so. Male, bring the sake over here," Cat says. I approach and put the sake down. She leads me over to chains hanging from the ceiling and connects my wrists to them. She has me open my mouth so she can insert a ball gag. She spreads my legs and connects them to the ends of a spreader bar. My cock is starting to show my excitement, although it is still covered by the loincloth.

Cat continues, "Let's start with some spanking. As you read in the stories, males enjoy spankings. It is part of the surrender. The ball gag also contributes to the surrender. Male is unable to voice any opposition to what we do to him."

"You remember the part of the story where the male is punished for not serving the sake properly? This is your opportunity to punish those mistakes by spanking Male."

The green-dressed woman steps beside me. She gently brings her hand down on my rear. Then she raises it and brings it down more forcefully three times. (My cock is growing harder.)

"That was fun," she notes. "Who's next?"

There is a rainbow parade of colors stepping by my side and giving me spanks. After green, were purple, red, yellow, orange, dark blue, and light blue. My rear gets more sensitive after each woman gives her strokes. (I'm not sure how much more I can take.)

"Has everybody had their turn?" Cat asks. They all nod.

"You may recall from the story that grabbing a male's balls is a common symbol of surrender. Is everybody up for doing that now?"

Again, they all give verbal agreement.

"So, we'll need male to be naked," Cat states. She unties the loincloth. "As you can see, he's gotten excited from the spanking." (I thought I wasn't going to be naked. But six females staring at my naked body definitely excites me.)

The purple-dressed woman comes up and wraps her hand around my balls and squeezes. I let out a moan. "That felt good," the woman says. "How many times can I do it?"

"Let's have everybody get a chance and then you can do it again," Cat replies.

Again, the rainbow of dresses appears by my side. Each woman grabs my balls and applies pressure.

When they are done, Cat serves them another cup of sake. I remain completely restrained with my cock half erect. (Are they going home soon?)

"In case you want encouragement, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. He is the author of all the stories we have read." (Why'd you tell them that?)

The women look at me with smiles on their faces.

"So, he really likes doing this, Cat?" one asks.

"Certainly. You should have seen how hard he was when I was flogging his cock and balls. He had a climax from the stimulation." (Yes, that was wonderful. But did you have to tell them? I'm embarrassed.)

Cat looks around the room and asks, "Has everybody selected a couple of scenes from the stories, that they want to try out in person? Anything you want to do is something that he has already thought about having done to him. Remember you have control, especially in denying or allowing him to have an orgasm. That's probably the highest thing on the list that keeps him so erect."

All the women give a nod. (Which things are they going to try on me?)

"Well, then we should have a great weekend," Cat concludes.

(This is going to be a great weekend for me too.)

"That sounds brilliant," says one woman.

"I'm glad I can be of use to you," I say ironically.