An Avenger's Hex Ep. 08

Story Info
The Post-Credits scene.
760 words
4
6.5k
3
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE POST-CREDITS SCENE

"Huh, so it was Agatha all along..."

Surrounded by a massive bank of glowing screens, a lone figure watched the chaos unfold.

Right from the beginning this woman had surveyed the psycho-sexual drama portrayed in bright, sitcom style hues. And of course, she had enjoyed every second:

The arrival of Natasha and her affair with the housewife version of Wanda. The grotesque magic show with 'Agnes', the failed intervention of Monica, the costume party and finally the insane showdown between the neighbours of Westview.

Watching on the monitors Maria Hill smirked as the raunchy sitcom finally drew to an inevitable close.

So the 'Witch' Agatha Harkness had been vanquished and Wanda Maximoff was gone... perfect.

Of course the loss of Natasha, her most valuable asset, was a set back. Replacing a Black Widow was no easy feat. But it was her off-the-book sub-missions that were truly the redhead's power; the sexual skills Maria had trained into her from the beginning of Natasha's time with the Avengers.

Over years Maria had sculpted Natasha into the ultimate weapon of sex; taking the beautiful redhead and using her as a whore. By aiming the Widow at unsuspecting targets Maria had manipulated soldiers, super women and even goddesses into enacting her grand plan.

But now the Black Widow was dead; a final act of sacrifice that left the dominant Director without her perfect tool. Maria sighed; an ass like Romanoff's would be hard to replace indeed.

Turning her head, Maria glanced down at her companion. Monica Rambeau was unconscious, the frazzled Captain still recovering from her cosmic two-way booty blasting. Naked and vulnerable to Maria's whims; the SWORD agent lay on her front to rest her ruined ass.

Given time Maria could make Monica into a new sub-mission agent. After all, Maria had once done something similar with the girl's mother... And it helped that Monica was already broken in; Agatha Harkness had definitely been useful for that. Usually it took months to breakdown an Agent's guard and build her back into the perfect sexual manipulator. But thanks to the Witch's magic and her own perseverance, Monica would prove far less difficult to train.

Staring down at the SWORD agent's huge ass Maria whistled; the professional astronaut's once tight hole left a gaping black hole thanks to the combined efforts of herself and Agatha.

Unbeknownst to Monica however, her failed attempt to return to Westview had proven something far more valuable to Maria:

Picking up some nearby equipment the Field Director ran a scanner over the sleeping woman's big black ass. Eying the readout the brunette raised an eyebrow; Monica was emitting powerful cosmic radiation from within. The young pilot was saturated, her body changed on a DNA level.

But Maria Hill had a secret weapon; one that she was all too enthusiastic too test.

Grasping her vibranium cock, the Director pressed its bulbous head back into Monica's ruptured rear; the Captain's new permanent gape allowing the powerful shaft to slide back into Monica with minimal resistance; aside from a muffled groan... Running her scanner over the girl's ass once more, Maria received zero readings; the vibranium completely cancelling out the Captain's power.

For Maria a new super woman was no big deal; they were a dime a dozen in this Universe. But a weapon that could render superpowers inert? That was something special. Tugging the vibranium cock free from Monica's big black butt, Maria smirked as sparks sputtered from her rear, the cock glowing a dim blue.

Finally Maria had the ultimate weapon of domination. And with Wanda Maximoff just where she wanted her, Maria was ready to take down the most powerful woman in the universe:

It was time to make Captain Marvel her bitch.

...............................

Hello! Thank you for reading all 10 chapters. Well done for making it this far! If you enjoyed ' An Avenger's Hex' and want to know the whole story of 'Black Widow: the Sub-Missions', the full series (in chronological order) for my MCU is listed below:

1. An Avenger's Initiation

2. An Avenger's Promotion

3. An Avenger's Transformation

4. An Avenger's Ultimatum

5. An Avenger's Revelation

6. An Avenger's Guardian

7. An Avenger's Possession

8. An Avenger's Homecoming

9. An Avenger's Consequences

10. An Avenger and the Wasp

11. An Avenger's Fantasy

12. An Avenger's Infinity Whore

13. An Avenger's Endgame

14. An Avenger's Trial

15. An Avenger's Marvel

16. An Avenger's Rendezvous

17. An Avenger's Venom

18. An Avenger's Timetryst

19. An Asgardian Sacrifice

20. An Avenger's Hex

21. A Widow's Legacy