All Comments on 'An Awakening'

by Daisy00769

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Dellacd33Dellacd33over 3 years ago
Loved the slow build up

and the explosive sex at the end. I think I would have given him a smaller cock, but size does matter

NicebiguyNicebiguyabout 2 years ago

Very hot and probably happened to many young men. Although it was a huge cock and he was a virgin with a tight little hole, it's just part of the process confused, curious, gurlybois must go through when losing their cherry and becoming a real mans little bitch. Just like a real woman he had to deal with the pain of having his cherry popped in order to enjoy the passion and joy of getting fucked by his first lover. I'm sure it was well worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this and actually a few of his descriptions described me my first time and some continue. The pain of that first passing of the sphincter. It is wearing but once inside, its tolerable, becoming more and more so until you don't want it to stop. The feeling of his body, so strong on top of me, so strange but so incredibly erotic and deeply desirable. The feeling of being beautiful for your lover on one hand but on the other feeling so used and somabused, in a deeply intimate way. I too quickly dressed asfter my first, almost running home, before just hours later going back to him, becoming his boy. To have my man fill me with his hot beautiful seed is my deepest desire now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous