All Comments on 'An Awakening'

by PenetratingIntelligence

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely story

PenetratingIntelligencePenetratingIntelligenceover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you. It is my first effort. Hopefully, more to follow. Constructive criticism welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thus far I like the first story the best. But you do have a nice intensity in all of the stories. I do not understand the gadgets, but I like the way they are together as a couple.

PenetratingIntelligencePenetratingIntelligenceover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you. In the future, I’ll work on clarifying the setting and scene in an attempt to eliminate confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There’s just so much to say but damn I think “Yes please!”, should sum it all up. So far it’s breathtakingly hot!

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

PenetratingIntelligencePenetratingIntelligenceover 2 years agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed it, Tess. I’ll try not to let you down in future stories.

MothrofWildThingsMothrofWildThingsabout 2 years ago

Well done! I can feel the intensity and need building within your character as you drove her to the edge.

PenetratingIntelligencePenetratingIntelligenceover 1 year agoAuthor

Happy to be of service any time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think I may have read your stories back to front. I loved this one the most. Not only the obvious and intense hotness but how your character seemed a bit more poetic. Thanks for writing and I hope to read more from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenetratingIntelligence@PenetratingIntelligence
I've been in the chatroom for a long while, but it no longer piques my interest. Too difficult to find anything noteworthy, so a friend suggested I start writing. This is my pen name and attempt. I'll make you laugh, smirk, wonder, and cum, in no particular order. I'll neve...