All I wanted was his Golf Cart

Story Info
I went to borrow his golf cart and ended up taking his wife.
2.9k words
4.17
28.8k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early afternoon on a Friday, and I was about to start the weekend early and, most importantly, all to myself, as my wife and kids took off that morning to visit some family. The plan was to play a lot of golf, have a few drinks and not do much of anything else. I wanted to walk the course and my pushcart was broken so I called a buddy of mine and asked if I could borrow his. He said he was out of town, but I could go by his house and pick it up. He said if his wife wasn't home to go around back as it was on the back porch.

I had known Jack and Leigh for several years and we amongst a group of friends with a bunch of other couples. They were a bit on the older side of the rest of the group as they were in their early 50's and most of the rest of the group was early 40's. Ironically they looked the best of all us too and hardly looked or acted their age. And Leigh was by far the trendiest and most put together of all the wives and had a great personality.

Anyway, I was ready to get out on the course so I headed towards their house. I knocked at the front door and no one answered so I headed around to the back of the house. I'd had plenty of cocktails back there over the years with them, so I knew exactly where I was going.

As I got to the gate and was about to open it, I saw Leigh, in their pool topless on a float. She was wearing bikini bottoms and sunglasses and had some music playing kind of low and was just all to herself. I decided to pause and take in the sights for a moment. Wow. I had always thought Leigh was an attractive woman, but I had never seen this much of her. I always assumed she probably looked good under her clothes but never thought I'd see the proof.

After several minutes of silent admiration, I figured I would make a little bit of noise and them seem startled to see her there and explain why I was in her backyard. So I made some noise and walked towards the pool and she was looking my way and I acted surprised.

"I'm so sorry," I feigned. "I didn't see you there. Jack said I could grab his golf cart."

She didn't do anything to cover up her marvelous chest which glistened with beads of water and perfect eraser-length hard nipples. I froze and stared. I wasn't sure how long.

"Well, it's not in the pool," she said with a smirk, bringing me back to the present.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare," I insisted. "Do you want me to grab you a towel?"

"It's too late now," she answered. "Besides I'm sure you've seen tits before."

And with that disarming reply we started a conversation that just kept going, mostly monotonous things like family and work, and I didn't want it to stop. Their daughter was spending the night with a friend and Jack was away for work so she had figured she'd enjoy the privacy in the pool. I was now sitting on a chair at pool's edge, staring down at the nearly naked wife of my friend taking in every second of it and every inch of her. She had floated herself close to the edge and put one of her heels up on the side of the pool to hold her from floating anywhere. That created a straight-line view to her mound which was being snugly covered by those wet bikini bottoms. Thank god I was wearing sunglasses too so I could attempt to hide where I was looking. Golf could wait.

After about 15 minutes of conversation she said, "what time are you playing golf, don't you need to go?"

I told her that I didn't really have a tee time, I lied, and so I wasn't in a hurry. She then made the move to get out of the pool and as she walked up the steps from the pool the water fell from her body and I had to adjust myself. She grabbed a towel and started to dry off and I figured my viewing pleasure was coming to an end, so I stood up as well.

"Are you leaving?" she asked.

"No, unless you want me to," I replied.

"I need to go in and check my phone and will be back," she said. And with that she dropped the towel and headed inside the back of the house through the porch in just her bikini bottoms tits swaying side to side. She was back out in less than two minutes, and she paused as she was about to leave the porch.

"The golf cart thing is right here, do you want me to grab it?"

"I can get it in a few unless that is my cue to leave," I joked.

"It's up to you but if you stay you have to get in the pool," she said. It's too hot for me to not go back in."

"Well, I don't have a bathing suit," I answered honestly.

And there was no way her husband would have one that would fit me. He probably had a 30 inch waist and I hadn't had one of those since I was in my teens almost 30 years ago. He was a really fit guy, and I liked my beers and burgers and had a bit of the body to match. I also felt like I was starting to push my luck and maybe I should grab the golf cart and head out.

"I should probably just grab the cart and let you have your privacy again," I laughed.

"Suit yourself," she said. "But before you leave put some lotion on my back."

She handed me the lotion and I was looking right at her beautiful 34c tits as she turned to face away presenting her bare back to me. I felt like I was having an outer body experience as I started to apply lotion to her. I took my time, made sure to cover her well and decided I would go down her sides some too, getting very close to some side boob and I could feel an erection rising. When I could stall no longer, I told her I think I got her covered, and besides if I kept rubbing her my cock might nudge too close and touch her ass.

She thanked me and it was a moment of truth for me. I just wanted to keep staring at her tits for longer so I said, "I could probably get into the pool in my boxers if you are ok with that."

"It's up to you," she said non-chalantly.

Seeing as she didn't appear to have an issue with that the problem now was that I definitely had some blood flow going and while my cock was not sticking out it was tenting. I might not have been blessed in a lot of physical traits of some men but I was pretty well-endowed so I had to figure out how to get into the pool without her noticing what was becoming more obvious by the second. As she grabbed her float again and got herself situated I quickly got down to my boxers and eased my way into the water.

For the next 30 minutes we just carried on talking. My erection was full at times but hidden in the water and since she was on the float, lying on her chest and not looking down under the water I was in the clear. It took all my power not to tug at it as I was loving the view of her ass too.

Then she floored me with a simple question.

"So how long were you staring at me from the gate?" she asked.

It was the proverbial cat got your tongue moment for me. Had she seen me the whole time? Did she have any idea how long? Did I make noise? I didn't know what to say.

"It's ok," she said, breaking the ice. "I saw you there. I wondered if you were going to come in or just leave."

"Well at first I was stunned," I finally said. "You looked pretty amazing in the pool and, well, I am a guy, so you have to cut me some slack."

She laughed at that so figured I was off the hook.

"My back is starting to fry," she said. "Might be time to get out."

"Do you want me to get the lotion?" I asked.

"No I've probably had enough sun for the day," she said.

"Damn," I said with at laugh. "I was hoping I'd get to do that again."

"Sorry guess you'll just have to settle for staring at my tits all day," she laughed.

"Fair enough, they were a great view," I said.

"Well then you can spread some aloe over it instead," she said.

She made her exit off the float and out of the pool and I followed. My cock had a heavy limp to it and the boxers not doing a good job hiding the outline.

"You know what," she said. "It would probably be a good idea to get some aloe on my back if you would do that before you go."

"Of course," I answered.

As she grabbed her aloe from her bag, I tried to make my boxers not seem so water tight against me as my bulge was stirring. I did the best I could before she turned around and handed me the bottle and turned back around.

I started to apply the aloe to her back and did so methodically, enjoying every second. She tilted her head down a bit and so I started to apply to her neck and shoulders as well. I was getting no push back, so I continued down the sides of her arms and back to her shoulders. My erection was now growing to near full attention and as I looked down it was very close to touching her. I massaged her shoulders and started to go down the front just a bit. Again, no push back. So, I tested further and was now at the top of her chest. I could feel her muscles relaxing and so I inched down even further. It was then that I felt the tip of my cock touch her ass through the material in my boxers and her bikini bottoms and it sent an electric shock through my body which made me go lower and rub my hands over her tits which were also hard as a rock. I heard her let out a sigh, God they felt amazing in my hands and my cock was now pushing more into her ass. She leaned back more with her head giving me even better access and I leaned forward more and my cock was now pressed hard to her ass and there was no way she couldn't feel it. I was rubbing and lightly pinching her nipples when all of a sudden I felt her hand reach back and grab my cock through my boxers.

Then I heard the sexiest thing in my life escape her lips... "oh my god."

I didn't want to take my hands off her but I wanted to give her better access, so I grabbed the sides of my boxers and pushed them down, my cock springing up and back into her hand. She grabbed it and started to stroke it from behind and as I looked down, I saw her wedding ring sparkle on my cock. I don't know what it was about seeing that, but it set me off, and I spun her around and kissed her before she could stop me. The kiss wasn't short or long but when I pulled away the tables were turned and now she was staring at me. I was 100% naked, my cock hard and sticking straight out. She took it all in as I wondered what was going through her mind. I got my answer as she lowered her bikini bottoms unveiling the most beautiful bare pussy I'd ever seen.

"Fuck me before I change my mind," she said.

I was not going to give her time to change her mind. She leaned over the chair presenting her beautiful pussy to me and I walked right up to it, lined up my hard cock and started to feed it to her. She was so wet and so, so, tight.

"Oh my god," she purred as I continued to sink my full length into her. I couldn't ever remember a tighter pussy in my life. It had the most amazing grip on my cock even though it offered no true resistance it was so wet. I looked down as my thick cock sawed in and out of my friend's wife. If he only knew I thought. I stopped by to pick up his golf cart and now I was stretching his wife's pussy open in his backyard.

She started to moan and was throwing her ass back to get more of my cock saying yes over and over. I could tell she was about to have a huge orgasm and I wasn't going to hold off much longer either and then I felt her pussy start to tighten and she came hard on my cock and the sensation was too much for me and I started to unload deep inside Leigh, gripping her hips hard as I thrust deep wanting her to feel everything I had. I must have pumped 7-8 shots of cum deep into her before I was done, and she rode each one through her orgasm. The thought to pull out or to ask her never even entered my mind. I had to fill her pussy and I did.

I pulled out and plopped down on the lounger next to us, my cock dangling between my legs as she did the same next to me. If there was ever going to be some regret from her it would probably be now. We were just looking at each other, trying to catch our breath. I could see my cum leaking from her pussy. I decided I'd let her say something first.

"Well, I certainly wasn't expecting that today," she said with a laugh.

"I wasn't either," I said. "But I hope you aren't regretting it."

"How could I regret it?" she said. "That was the best fuck I've had in a long time and the biggest cock I think I've ever felt. Wow."

That comment sent my ego through the roof to say the least. I didn't have any idea if Jack was packing or not but now I knew for sure he didn't have a cock like mine nor could he fuck his wife like I could.

"That was so much better than playing golf," I said as we both laughed.

"Let's go inside and clean up," she said. "Unless you still want to go play?"

Our mutual smirks were the answers and we gathered our stuff and headed inside. I was taking in her naked beauty the whole time pinching myself that this was really happening and felt a sense of pride as my cum was leaking down both of her legs. I loved my wife, had never cheated on her, but she was nowhere near as hot and sexy as Leigh was and truth be told that was as good a fuck as I'd ever had myself.

Leigh put her things down grabbed her phone and I followed her to their bedroom and then to the master bath. She turned on the shower and her phone rang. She showed me the phone and it was her husband and she put up the "shhh" sign as she answered and I listened to her.

"Hey babe"....

"Just was out at the pool"...

"Yes he did stop by... and I think he got what he wanted..."

She smirked at that as did I and my cock started to respond and she noticed. She walked closer to me and wrapped her hand around it, her ring shining again against my cock.

"I told him anytime... whatever is yours is his..."

She then put the phone on the counter and turned on the speaker and got down and started to suck my cock, only coming off it to briefly answer her unknowing husband as he rattled on about his work day. This day was getting better by the second. I had already fucked his wife and seeded her deep and now she was sucking my cock in their bathroom with him on the phone having no idea that I was probably going to fuck her again.

"Love you too," she finally said hanging up.

"So, do you have plans the rest of the day?" she asked me.

"Yes," I replied.

"And what are they?" she asked.

"I plan on fucking you until you can't take it anymore," I said.

"Then let's get started," she said enthusiastically.

With that we got into the shower, but the day had just gotten started.