An Axe to Grind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Aegis! Hope you're doing well. I saw your battle. Easily the star of the show, no question about it."

Another bark and a clatter that sounded a bit like loud windchimes, which were his scales hitting one another. He must've been pretty happy.

"You're still happy with Trina, right?"

A yelp of agreement.

Charli paused. "Well, I'll try and visit soon, OK? You take good care of her. Bye."

There was some shuffling, and then that bimbo was back on the phone. "I would be so happy to see you again too, Charli! Come on over whenever, alright? I got a spare bedroom you can stay in."

"Yeah, sure, Trina. I'll have to clear my schedule."

"OK, well, I gotta go. I promised Aegis a reward and"--she gave a content sigh--"he's already bugging me about it! See ya."

Charli hung up. Absolutely fucking shameless. The audicity of that fucking-- Labrys took up her hand, which had been balled up into a fist. He tilted his head. "I'm fine," Charli said, exhaling. She stood up suddenly and shut the screen off. She exhaled again, trying to shove out all that anger. Fuck, if she was using Aegis like that, who knew what was happening to the girl she gave the last of her three Pokémon.

Labrys suddenly swept her up into that princess carry again. "Easy!" she yelled, in a mix of surprise and annoyance. "What is it?" Labrys held her closer and loudly breathed in and out. In and out. "Put me down." He shook his head and repeated the process. In and out. Charli crossed her arms. "I'm fine. Just because some bitch gets off with my friend doesn't mean I'm mad." Labrys tilted his head and furrowed his brow. "Alright, I'm pissed, but why shouldn't I be? That was fucking stolen from me." Labrys again breathed. In and out. Charli inadvertently started following him, slowly dropping her arms. Once she did, Labrys pulled her into a tight hug and hummed happily. His notes ran across her spine, tingling with each breath. She was carefully set back down soon after.

"Alright, thank you." Charli nodded. "I should relax. I already have enough on my plate as is." She turned her head away, but kept her focus on Labrys. This big guy was the glue keeping you together and you can't even bother to give him a straight answer. She pursed her lips. Just one thing wouldn't hurt. Just one single thing. "You mind if I ask you something, Labrys?" He shook his head and goaded her on with a wave of the hand. "You like photography?" He tilted his head. "I found the magazines you kept, and-- I'm not mad, just a little surprised. Well, I guess I can't be considering what happened, but y'know." Labrys turned his head away, leaving them at an awkward standoff.

"How about we take a picture or two, huh? Of me. Just to get back at her," Charli said. "Not as extreme as hers, of course." Of course. "How about it?" Labrys straightened up then gave an excited nod. Perhaps that was too much. It was for him, though. A quick gift and she wouldn't ever have to think about this again. Right. "You go wait in the living room and I'll grab the stuff." Labrys quickly marched off while Charli prepared herself. She wasn't breaking out the big camera. Didn't want to spend ten hours to set up a whole porn studio. She grabbed her phone, then rummaged underneath her bed, digging past all the random boxes that contained Lord knows what. There it was, her phone stand. She yanked the thing out, then walked into the living room. Really gonna do this? Yeah, we're gonna do this.

Labrys was standing out in the middle of the living room, clearly anxiously waiting for whatever came next. "Um, you can just sit down," Charli said. He obeyed instantly, his long tail draping across the couch and down onto the floor. Charli extended the legs on the stand, then placed her phone snugly into it. Just real quick. "Do you have... something specific you want?" Charli asked. "Nothing too naughty, alright?" The joke did little to ease her nerves. Labrys fervently shook his head and smiled. "Just whatever, then?" He nodded. Somehow that made it even more awkward. OK, no problem, you've done shoots before. This one is for a friend, so you can relax. Maybe it was stupid, but what else could she possibly give him?

The amateur photoshoot started off simply enough. Charli copied what she vaguely remembered from her photoshoots. It was almost fun in a way. Imagining she was still at the peak of her form. Of course, she was posing for outdoor gear that wasn't there, so she tried to be a bit more experimental and focusing on herself. Labrys watched in ecstatic delight, grumbling in agreement with her performance. What was that, four - six pictures? Just a few more. She should've checked if her printer had any ink. Labrys hesitantly held up his hand. "Yeah?" He stood up and cautiously walked over to her, then tapped on her. "What is it?" He nonchalantly tugged on her tanktop. "What, you want me to take it off?" Labrys nodded. Damn, the balls on him. "I mean, you've already seen me in my underwear, it's not a big deal, is it?" He nodded fervently. "Alright, alright. Go sit down." Just like that, he was back.

There wasn't any harm in it, right? Like she said, he had already seen her in her underwear just about every day of his life. Though, this time it was in the context of-- Well a striptease, essentially. She knew he was going to get off to these from the very beginning. Might as well do it then. Charli grabbed the bottom of her shirt, then pulled it off, dropping it to the floor. It had been a while since she tried to show off to a guy. Not that there was much to show off. She was modest, and that was good enough. Not to mention the sports bra that looked like another top in itself. Might as well lose the bottoms too for uniformity. Charli pulled down her shorts and kicked them off. Brisk. "That good?" Labrys gave another feverish nod. Why'd she even ask?

OK, might as well do a few more like this, then. Charli sighed then went right back to it. Not as amusing in the near nude. Instead of imagining herself as back in the game, she could only picture herself having hit rock bottom. Actually, rock bottom was the top if Trina was telling the truth about the cash. She wasn't that desperate. Hopefully not ever. No, no, this was just for a close friend and that would be it.

Something caught Charli's eye as she posed. It was cherry pink, almost bordering on red. And it was growing. That was his dick, wasn't it? Charli tried to avert her gaze. Fair enough. That was the whole point of the damned charade, for him to get off. Just meant she was doing it properly is all. The problem was, it wouldn't stop growing. When she thought he reached the peak of his erection, it would go a little farther. She couldn't not stare at it, the thing was absolutely huge. It was starting to give her forearm a run for its money. Whatever, he was going to take care of it soon enough. Just one or two more pictures and he can finish himself.

Then something peculiar happened. Something bulged out next to his already massive prick, growing in just the same way too. He did. He did have two of them. Charli came to a stop as she looked at him. It twitched as it grew, quickly catching up to its twin in both length and girth. Her heart started to beat faster and her ears burned. Soon enough the both of them were at their peak, ever so gently twitching. Maybe it was a trick of the eye, but she swore they glistened too. "Fucking hell," she swore under her breath. Labrys was quick to catch onto her staring and pulled his tail up onto his lap, trying to obscure both of his pricks. The ruby nubs peeked out over the top, vying for attention. It almost looked like they hurt.

Charli couldn't pull herself away from them. She had heard in passing that dragons had two things and... saw Aegis's example. Labrys's own pair were far more impressive, which would have been a weird badge of honor to hold over Trina. Were Charli actually into that stuff, of course. Only if she were into it. Otherwise, no, not at all. Charli honestly didn't know whether she should continue or not. It looked like he would burst at any point.

After much heated gawking, Labrys eventually got up and walked over to her. Of course, his two things bobbed with every step. As he approached, she could make out some of the finer details on his erections. Veins, small bumps, the tapered heads. He took a deep breath and carefully raised his hands to her top, then looked straight into her eyes as he gave her garment a gentle tug. A clear suggestion. "I can do that myself," Charli replied automatically. "I mean, I'm not sure if I'm ready for that." There was a moment of silence. Did he deserve that much? Ir was clear he definitely craved that much. Probably a trick of the mind, but it almost felt as though his erections were radiating their own heat.

Labrys dug his claws under her bra. She knew he wouldn't move an inch more if she didn't want him to. No doubt he would've taken it by now if he could. "You sure about this?" Charli mumbled. She wasn't sure who that question was directed at. Something told her that she was ready a long time ago. Labrys closed his eyes briefly and nodded. Charli could only nod in return, which was all the confirmation that Labrys needed. With another gentle tug, he started pulling off her sports bra. He meticulously continued up. Charli helped him along his way, obediently raising her arms to let the thing slide off easily. She winced as her nipples pulled past the fabric and into the cool air.

It was done. Charli was entirely bare chested. She fought the urge to wrap an arm around herself, but couldn't help instinctively pulling her shoulders in to hide her indecency. Labrys held her bra up, then let it flutter to the ground. His eyes were entirely on her, almost like he was burning this very moment into his memory. It was a surprisingly flattering feeling, to be so intensely lusted after like that. Even if it was coming from a dragon. He took a step toward her, bringing his cocks ever closer to her. Too close, perhaps. Labrys's breathing became heavy. Each hot breath ran down her body, sending goosebumps rippling across her skin.

"Do you need to take care of those?" Charli asked. She felt like such an idiot for phrasing it that way. "Just go into the bathroom if you need to." Labrys traded glances between his erections and her. "You can take care of it just fine." She sure as hell wasn't ready to touch those. Just imagining their natural lubricant sliding across her hands, coating them in sticky fluids was enough to make her shudder. With disgust, that is. Labrys pointed to her, then his eye, then tapped on his chest. "You... want me to watch you?" Charli's brow furrowed. "Why?" Labrys grumbled. "OK, OK, I guess?" She shrugged. He breathed a sigh of relief and quickly grabbed his right cock. "No, Labrys, the bathr--" Far too late, he was already sliding his hand over his dick.

Labrys began grunting, thrusting his hips in time with his hand. He reached forward and hooked a claw into her underwear, then let it snap back to her. That one was easy to figure out enough. Charli sighed. She had already come this far. So did he. "Alright. Just this once. Never again." Labrys nodded, though he probably would've agreed to anything at this point. Charli wasted no time pulling her underwear down and letting it fall to the ground, where she kicked them off her feet. That only encouraged Labrys, going even faster. As ridiculous as it was, she was enraptured with his movements. She could hear how slick and wet his erection was with every jerk of the hand.

What should she do? Get out of the way, maybe. Charli suppressed the thoughts pounding shame into her mind. It was just this once, she told herself. Labrys showed no signs of stopping. Hisses interrupted some of his groaning, which only got louder and louder. The raw, primal need to mate had taken hold of Labrys more than she had ever expected. And it was for her. If she had any doubts about Labrys's interest before, they were entirely obliterated by his display.

In an instant, Labrys roared as a rope of semen shot out onto the floor, only narrowly missing Charli. She flinched in surprise, watching the white streak splatter out onto the ground. His other erection came as well, though it only bubbled and oozed, leaking out onto the shaft and dribbling onto the floor. Charli soon noticed that she was having a hard time catching her breath. Not wanting to dwell on the implications at all, she rushed over to the kitchen and pulled some paper towels free. She ran back and quickly wiped up the sticky mess. From her position she could she the underside of his shafts and the trail of white that flowed down them. A small puddle of his fluids settled underneath him. She wiped that up too, noting the strong, salty scent as she did so. What the fuck was she doing with her life?

After tossing out the soaked papers, Charli furiously washed her hands. You just let him jerk off and cleaned it all up, huh? Only the one time. Only the one goddamn time. Labrys was entirely out of it after that experience, only lazily watching her move about the room. She quickly collected her clothes and retreated to her bedroom, closing the door behind her. You can forget all about that now. It's over. Entirely over. Charli began to put on her underwear when she realized it had taken a direct spattering of Labrys's seed, completely coating the crotch. That scent hit her again, triggering a jump of the heart. She was fucked, and she just proved it.

With a deep sigh, Charli leaned back up against the door, letting her bra drop to the ground. She examined the glistening mess on the front of her underwear. It could've just been the primal side of her body acting up. Inherently sexual, of course. She'd react like that having been out of the game for such a long time. Labrys flashed back into her thoughts. Images of him pleasuring himself overriding her train of thought, causing her chest to leap again. If only it were so simple. You only like it because it came from him. Whether because you're so fucking lonely or you're falling for him, you want this.

As long as you didn't do it, it would be fine. You were better than them, right? You wouldn't take advantage of Labrys like that. Charli blinked. Taking advantage of? He was smart. He knew what he wanted. 'That wasn't right.' That's always what you tell yourself, but the truth is you really don't give a shit do you? Maybe not as bad them, but you were definitely as fucked. That urge hit her, intertwining itself with a heat at her loins. Charli tightened her grip on the stained cloth. With resignation, she ambled over to her bed and sat down. The semen soaked through her underwear, dribbling onto her fingers. Get it over with.

Charli's other hand settled on her groin, gently rubbing herself. This was all you could think about. She sighed as the tension unraveled from her muscles. Charli leaned back, bracing herself against the bed and letting the soiled cloth drop to the ground. Her legs opened wider and wider, letting her hand extract more of that pleasure buried inside of her. The slick red erections stuck to her thoughts, driving her motions. That point of climax played repeatedly, getting sweeter with every passing moment.

Charli fell back, not even willing to keep the energy up to do anything except rub herself. Her breathing became labored. She sunk into the sheets. You at least gave it a good try, right? Keeping your dignity for that long. Her eyes clenched shut, forcing out that tinny voice.

The doorknob turned, slamming Charli back to reality. She snapped to the sheets, pulling them over herself. "Don't look!" Charli said. The door swung open, and there was Labrys, hands over his eyes. Charli quickly looked down. His erections were hidden away again, either fortunately or unfortunately. "What is it, Labrys?" she asked, hand over her chest. He took a few steps forward and opened his mouth. That long, reptilian tongue came wriggling out, lashing at the air. "What?" The lashing turned to deliberate licking. "Alright you can look, just... just tell me what you want." Labrys quickly removed his hands to stare, then pointed down at his groin with another lick at the air. Was he really asking for that? Her hand stirred under the sheets, too weak not to run a finger across her folds.

Your dignity was gone already, right? Labrys took a few more steps forward, bringing that sopping wet tongue into better view. Fuck. She needed this. "Is that OK?" she asked. She asked? Labrys instantly nodded. "Alright, just..." She trembled at the thought. "Just make it quick, OK?" Labrys approached her side of the bed. Charli withdrew her hand and sat up, sheets still firmly covering her form. Embarrassment hit her all over again as she pulled them aside. She dangled her legs over the side of the bed and opened them, revealing Labrys's prize.

The Haxorus wasted no time. He eased down onto his knees, placing his hands on either side of her. A zap of anticipation coarsed through her body. He leaned forward, planting a sloppy wet kiss on her folds, entirely coating them in his spittle. Charli moaned loudly. Her body shivered as every little nerve lit up. "Fuck," she whined, placing a hand on her clavicle. Labrys's sharp blades may have been snugly sheathed away, but there mere presence added an arousing danger to the situation. He came forward with another lick, prolonging it as the tip of his tongue dared to part her entrance like that. Charli groaned as he brushed over her clitoris. Only a small amount. Only enough to make her want more. She placed a hand on his head, not to guide him, but to goad him.

Who was Labrys to deny her? He obliged her lust driven request with repeated licks. Some faster than others. Some more forceful than others. All of them enough to hammer her heart with a wave of delight. She could feel every bump on his wet muscle run across her vulnerable body, taking utmost care in drawing out all they could from her. "Labrys," she whispered, as if she couldn't believe what was transpiring. To think this large beast could be so delicate, to take his time to make sure she received all the stroking she wanted -- needed. He too desired. Labrys pushed forward with his tongue, sliding it firmly into Charli's pussy. The muscle writhed around inside of her, pushing and retracting as her own walls struggled with the sensation. She tried to stop her movements, but found herself inadvertently trying to squeeze around his tongue. The flexes crashed into one another, each one pushing on the next as she became weaker to Labrys's gift.

Charli ran a hand through her hair and fell back onto the mattress. She slurred out another moan and bucked her hips against him. In her haze of arousal she thought back to his own prominent displays of lust. Would he be able to become aroused so quickly? To think of them, twitching, eager to enter her without a second thought. That's all you really want, isn't it? To fuck him? To make him yours and for him to mark you with his seed? That was only natural at this point. It's how things should go, and indeed she might've pursued it if she could even move her whole body.

The pleasure lapsed, allowing Charli to break the waves back into bare consciousness. Labrys had removed his tongue from her depths, now trailing it up, over her thigh and onto her stomach. "Labrys," she mumbled, squirming under the pressure of his tongue. Begging pushed at her thoughts, but her mouth stayed firmly shut. "Labrys," she moaned again. His tongue, rolled over onto a breast, gently licking at it. Labrys briefly looked to her, locking eyes. Teasing bastard. His eyes flicked back down, closing as he intensified his licking. It was too much. Charli snuck a hand back to her button and rubbed it.

A hand wasn't enough. Charli had been spoiled by raw muscle pushing and prodding at her. She grunted, speeding up her rubbing in a desperate attempt to capture that pleasure she once clutched. Fuck, now you're asking him for it. Charli squirmed again. "Labrys, don't make me fucking say it." He glanced at her again. "Please," she begged. "Please, Labrys." He stopped for a moment, looking deeply into her eyes as he did so. The man relented, sliding his attention back down to her thighs. Charli loudly moaned, letting all of that tension flow away the second his tongue pushed its way right back into her. "Fuck! Yes!" Charli feebly grabbed onto his head, greedily trying to get more of that sensation. "Right there, right there, right fucking there." Her legs shivered and her tone wavered.