An Axe to Grind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Labrys!"

Charli flung her head back. That explosion of an orgasm sending waves through her body. Her legs tightened, forcing his tongue forward into her as much as she could manage. Her body jittered after reaching that peak, lightly humping as she whined, then fell back slack. The rest of the excitement blew out of her body, causing her to lightly twitch. Once she spent all the energy she could manage on her end, her body began taking in all the air it could, loudly gasping. In the haze of her end, Charli could scarcely feel something rough rub up against her vagina. She was able to crook her head down after much effort, finding Labrys carefully cleaning her up with those towels. Too nice for his own good.

Labrys's two prominent erections were back at their full size, just as if nothing had ever happened. Though instead of an overwhelming desire to pleasure him, Charli felt a tired sense of resignation. Whether that was because she wanted to disappear after what she did or the energy simply burnt out, she couldn't say. All she knew was that embarrassing sensation of decency came flooding back as she lay there, still gasping from her illicit contact. Her new desire would be half granted, as Labrys lay part of his body down next to her, covering her shame with an encompassing hug. Something told her to get away, and yet, another part of her couldn't budge.

Labrys was a lot more comfortable than she thought he'd be.

Charli closed her eyes.

_

Shit.

That couldn't have happened, could it? Charli thought to herself as she awoke. Her eyes didn't open yet, but she already knew what was going on around her. You went down that path. Her eyes slowly opened to confirm the situation, finding Labrys still stuck to her. His long, deep breaths kept her calm as they echoed through her body. Yeah, you did that. She looked up at the ceiling. And it was good. There was a giddiness buried in her cynicism. It felt so fucking good, she thought, sighing as she recalled the jolt that threatened to make her lose her mind. Mere... Minutes? Hours? Charli couldn't quite tell. The light outside had noticeably diminished, so it must've been hours. She looked down, noting how his erections were gone. Charli couldn't help but wonder if he took care of that himself or if he just waited for it to go away.

Whatever the case, things were going to be different between them now. Incredibly different. Were they fuckbuddies? She looked to his peacefully sleeping visage. Something told her that wasn't right. Not morality-wise, instead just the name for it. Labrys needed that companionship, and Charli? Well, as much as she wouldn't admit it, she would too. She ran a thumb across his sheathed blades. By God did she need it. Though as plain as it was, it was still hard to admit.

There was still an inherent taboo to all of this. Charli could feel it pounding on her head, demanding some sort of apology or condemnation for her actions. Why? Just because it wasn't part of polite society? Just because you couldn't really show him off to the world? You already did? Remember? That sloppy kiss on your stupid internet job. Everyone knew Labrys was your man at that very moment, even if most of it was conveyed with stupid jokes and horny comments. Everyone knew you would end up with him, whether you liked it or not. And she did. She loved his large presence enveloping her. There was a comfort in his size in more ways than one.

Whatever was going to happen now, all she could do was accept that, yeah, she also had feelings for this living being. Friendly or otherwise. Otherwise? Yeah, OK, fucking him. Taking that last step into depravity. A good, comforting depravity. Charli could feel herself sinking down, settling into new lows. Maybe highs. It was hard to tell at this point. Crossing that threshold was either going to be the worst, or the best decision in her entire life. At least Labrys would be happy with it and in the end, that's really all that mattered to her at this point. Who refused to leave? Who refused to stop pursuing her? Who bothered to return the favor ten fold? This man, right here. This big, plated beast of a man, who was admittedly a little greedy. Must've gotten it from her. Made sense with the way she acted.

All of that would have to wait, though. As accepting as she was now, still taking in that forbidden afterglow, Charli knew her more sober mind might have its objections about tying that knot. She covered herself in sheets and looked to the window again before closing her eyes and sighing.

_

Charli awoke to a pain in her belly and a loud growl from her stomach. She rolled over while fluffing her pillow, and realized she was perpendicular to the head of the bed. With a strained push, she groggily got up and soon realized she was naked as the bedsheets fell off of her. Oh fuck, that's right. She grit her teeth as she pinched her temple. That happened. Alright, well, at least it explained why she was so hungry at least.

The bare woman sat up, wondering if she should even bother dressing herself. The discarded clothing from the other day was still on the ground, only further cementing her reality. Labrys, however, was nowhere to be found. "Labrys?" she called out. There was a pause, then familiar heavy footsteps echoed down the hall. Labrys soon appeared, hands over his eyes, and nodding. "There you are. I was--" Charli stopped. "You can look." Slowly, he pulled his hands away, and indeed, look he did. "I just wanted to talk about some things, alright?" she said, casting her gaze to the floor. Labrys walked over, then sat down next to her. His weight warped the bed, pulling her closer to him. "I know what we did yesterday. Not sure why we did it, but we did." She held up a hand. "I know, I let you do it. It's my fault." You're lying to yourself. Fine, I'm lying, she shot back at her thoughts. Charli huffed. "Just give me a while to get used to it and think about it, alright?"

Labrys nodded and turned toward her more, opening his arms. A hug? Now? Yeah, fuck it. Charli took him up on his offer, squeezing him tightly. His cool body and deep breaths helping to soothe the runaround going on in her head. "Thanks, Labrys." He planted a kiss on her head, then gave her a firm squeeze and pulled away. "Guess I should get ready for the day, huh?" He nodded, stood up, and helped her up to her feet. Charli's stomach rumbled again. "And get something to eat," she said, placing a hand over her gut. She got up and went through the motions of her usual routine.

Strangely, the tension in the air that so heavily weighed on Charli before had been replaced. With what, she couldn't quite say. All she knew was that it didn't quite feel like reality was going to come crashing down on her at any moment. She got out of the shower and dried herself, then went off for her meal. Labrys was in the kitchen, already munching away at his own choice cut of meat. He stopped to stare, though it was painfully apparent how poorly of a job he was doing at hiding it. Charli had almost all but forgotten that she was nude in the first place. Wasn't exactly a terrible feeling. It was her house after all, and he had done far worse than just ogle her in the nude. Perhaps worse wasn't really the word for it.

Charli pulled out a cold slice of pizza and plopped down onto the couch. The leather was far chillier than she expected, causing her to wince. Was it always this cold? Labrys joined her not soon after, keeping a comfortable distance between them. She wanted to strike up a conversation to make the experience all the more casual, but couldn't quite think of anything. While she was doing her best to keep herself composed, her thoughts still turned back to the night previous, or rather, the afternoon previous. It was hard to think that really happened. Thinking of Labrys going down on her was less erotic now and more surprising. She'd just have to accept it. Labrys was an adult too, it only made sense.

"Think I should bother streaming today?" Charli asked, turning on the television. What a great and well thought out question. Labrys looked to the television and rolled his head from side to side, mulling over the question. He eventually nodded. "Sure?" He had no real answer, only looking to her. Though his gaze was lacking that hungry stare. It sincere, like he was expecting something from her. Yeah, you go down on a girl and you probably expect her to set some rules. He settled closer to her, then returned to that stare. Charli set her food down and looked up at him. "Yeah, I know, we really need to talk about the stuff we've been doing." Labrys nodded firmly. He tapped a claw on her chest, then his. There was a cute charm to the way he had to pose questions. They were always so earnest and to the point.

Now, for the first time, Charli couldn't muster an answer for his question. That gentle tap of the chest. She knew what he was asking from the moment he graced her skin. The word started with an L, four letters. C'mon, you can say it. It felt so much more serious. The weight behind it felt like saying it the wrong way could kill, and of course she had to force herself to do it in the nude. Sure, why not, it's not like he wore any clothes either. Maybe you can add that to the next of your mental struggles. They don't wear clothes, why should we? Charli sighed, knowing she was only steering herself away from an answer. She picked a pillow and hugged it, offering herself some decency. Seeing as how the television wasn't quite right for the mood, she turned that off too.

"Guess we should get down to it, huh?" Charli looked to the floor, where Labrys's tail lay, tapping away. "I guess I'm... willing to give it a shot." Terrible way to put it. "Everything's just telling me no, this is a really fucked idea, and I know how bad that sounds but, I guess even with all that I say yes." Better. Her eyes trailed up his body. She let out a strained laugh. "I mean, I guess I always kinda knew we would, you know? Just that I kept putting it off forever and... well, here we are." Charli finally managed to reach his eyes. That burning crimson was still there, but she could see the underlying softness beneath that. "I know you've probably been thinking about me a long time, and I'm sorry. I fucked up, I kn--" Labrys calmly placed a hand to her lips. His other hand pressed against his chest, then pressed against hers firmly. Honestly, the way he put it was a million times better. Her heart started to pump faster.

Labrys shifted his hand to her cheek, then pulled in close before stopping. His eyes flicked to the ground. "Go ahead," Charli said quietly. Her heart must've been hammering louder than her words. His beak pressed up against her lips, and she parted her lips, accepting his tongue. Charli savored it this time, her tongue mingling with his. He leaned forward, gently pushing her back onto the couch until he was on top of her. Labrys propped himself up on the couch while his other hand gripped her shoulder. The pillow Charli held quickly fell to the ground as her own hands ran over his smooth, armored body. As embarrassing as it was, the thought of his powerful form above him was a stupid turn-on. The comfort of his gentle touch and the protection of his offensive body. You really did fall for him. Her arms hooked around his neck. Their kiss deepened. While Charli couldn't give more of her tongue, she could certainly take more of his, letting it fill her mouth.

Who knew how long they were there, eating each other up. There was nothing more to explore, just enjoying. Catching up for all the time they missed, maybe, Charli thought. Labrys was the one to pull away, leaving Charli a heaving, sweaty mess on the couch. The Haxorus's breath was nearly as labored. She stared up at the ceiling, trying to catch her breath. 'Why didn't they do this sooner' was all she could think. Charli swallowed and pulled herself up. "I think I'm gonna need another shower," she said, in-between gasps, and let out a stupid giggle. She did just that, heading right back from whence she came. Not a care in the world for the food she left out.

Charli's shower was mostly for the sake of mulling. The last little vestiges of her doubts were being cut down by any thought of Labrys that popped in her head, save for a few. Was everything going too fast? Was she changing too fast? Charli turned on the water and looked into the mirror. Everyone around her was pushing her into it, whether for their own amusement or whatever they thought best was for her, but... It couldn't just be them. The butterflies in her stomach and the giddiness that flowed over from her musings were clear enough that her feelings were genuine. At least for now, with her neglected libido resurfacing. Just treat him like a person. That's all you had to do. What would you do for your boyfriend. Boyfriend -- she repeated the word. Labrys and her really were a thing now.

After shower two, Charli scarfed down her greasy breakfast and tossed on her undergarments. Although the breeze was a nice change of pace, Charli felt like she was going to catch a cold at any moment. As per their usual routine, she asked Labrys what she should wear. He picked out a tank top and shorts to go with it. Charli hardly thought about his choice, instead thinking about how it felt like forever since they had done this last. A sense of normalcy eased itself onto her, giving her a sense of relief. She climbed that mountain with flying colors. Charli looked up at Labrys. Rather, they had climbed it together. Oh shut the fuck up, Juliet, her thoughts teased.

"Alright, let's get settled in, Romeo," Charli said to Labrys. As she went through her routine, it occurred to her that she didn't really have anything planned for the day. After everything that happened, there was little time to make arrangements or even the will to think of them in the first place. Whatever. She shrugged. Maybe a random, do-nothing stream would be nice for a change. The little chatbox always moved so fast that she could hardly interact with her fans on a more personal level, so it would be a good change of pace to try and talk with them. Not that she expected any of them to have anything particularly smart to say, but she was still intensely grateful for their viewership, so it was only fair.

"You just know," Charli mumbled to herself as she put the last touches on her set-up. "Ready, Labrys?" He nodded, settling into the beanbag chair next to her. She scooted a little closer to him. Click. "Hi there, Charlie-Deltas," she said to the camera with a wave. There was that flood of familiar greetings in the little box. "Hope you all enjoyed the last show. Honestly made me kinda wanna go back out there. Show up Trina, you know?" She exaggerated a sigh. "But you know, Labrys didn't think it'd be a fair fight. We'd obviously win." The Haxorus croaked with laughter. Charli propped her head up on her desk and tapped on it. "Soooooo, not sure what we're gonna do today. I had nothing lined up. Just felt like streaming," she said with a shrug. "Guess we'll just relax."

Unexpectedly, her viewercount didn't drop like a rock. Instead, the little chatterbox filled up with all sorts of inane nonsense and questions. "When will I get back into the game?" Charli leaned back and blew air past her lips. "I dunno. Not supposed to, really. Back injuries are a little too serious." She shrugged. "Maybe I can get into one of those smaller time things for the fun of it." She looked back to Labrys, who was scanning the screen. "Maybe Labrys could be my body guard, huh?" He nodded and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, pulling her close before quickly releasing her. Another question popped up. "When did I start? I think it was like, six or seven years ago. Though I had my whole team before that." She squinted. "How old am I? Easy, buddy, you're risking a ban with that one," she said with a chuckle.

One of those donation things popped up, simply asking for a 'kiss.' "I dunno," Charli started, "does Labrys even deserve a kiss?" They looked at each other. What she expected to be embarrassment was instead a plain interest. "Maybe just the one." She leaned forward and gave him a peck on the nose. "Good enough, huh?" He nodded, though the look in his eyes told a different story. That was enough to set off the viewers. The messages exploded into that familiar phrase. Of course she knew. Everyone knew now. "Relax with the knowing, your heads are gonna explode if you keep it up." She patted Labrys on the shoulder. "I just figure my friend deserved some affection." This time she pulled him closer, though she couldn't even manage to get her whole arm around his neck. "Do I love him? Of course I do. You get a guy sticking with you the entire time you're bedbound? He's a keeper," she said. It was good to say it so openly, as subdued as it was. She pulled her head under his blade and nuzzled into his neck.

"Alright, maybe he deserves one more kiss," Charli said. She ran a hand down a chest and gave him a kiss on the neck. It was clear she was getting way too into this. How couldn't she? It was like getting back at herself for being so ashamed. She stayed like that, reading whatever came her way. Before long, she was sitting on Labrys's lap and had to angle the camera down. His midsection was a bit softer than the rest of him, providing a suprisingly cozy backrest, or maybe her excitement was getting the better of her. They continued on with the pointless stream until something hot prodded up against her back. She froze, realizing what it was instantly as it grew and pressed up against her. Nothing changed in the chatbox, so it must've been hidden away. Charli relaxed, pretending everything was hunky dory. Labrys's other erection quickly followed, pressing up against her just as intensely.

Labrys may have been comfortable before, but the warmth of his cocks was something else. Her muscles couldn't help relaxing as they massaged against her. A crooked smile tugged at Charli's lips. This was so fucking stupid and so goddamn fun at the same time. She eyed the clock. Only about an hour had passed. It would would be weird if she ended it so early, right? Just like, thirty more minutes. Twenty. Labrys shifted with a subdued groan that rattled through her. She rubbed her back into him, assuring him everything was gonna be OK. The pair twitched and pulsed, their eagerness stoking the excitement in Charli's heart. This was going to be the hardest twenty minutes of her life.

"My favorite type? Do you even have to ask?" Charli rolled her eyes. "Dragon, of course. Huge"--rub--"powerful"--rub--"strong. What more could you ask for?" Labrys rumbled again and shifted his hips ever so slightly forward. A trickle of what she could only assume was pre-cum dribbled down her back, tingling across her skin. "That's why my whole team was dragons. Yeah, yeah, I'm obsessed, I know." She looked up at Labrys. "But hey, I got a good... friend out of it." Hopefully he wouldn't be too upset by being called a friend. She could make up for it later. "So, yeah, they're pretty great. Plus, nobody is too casual about their training and never bother with dragons. Only thing to beat a dragon? Another dragon." She read more messages. "Yeah, whatever, non-dragons can use some dragon moves, I don't wanna hear about it," she said with a smile.

The rest of the stream continued on tortuously enough. More teasing, prodding, and subtle moans than Charli could deal with. Hour and sixteen minutes, fuck it, that was close enough. "Alright, well, I think that's enough for today. Gotta go get lunch for the day, see you later Charlie-deltas," she said with an over-excited wave. "Mind clicking it closed, Labrys?" she whispered. He tensed up for a moment, then reached forward and clumsily stopped the stream. Charli stared at the screen for a moment, making sure everything was absolutely off. Once she did, she still wasn't taking any chances. "Just turn the thing off," she said. Labrys complied, reaching over to press the off button, his erections sliding across her back. Click. Everything slowed to a stop, and the whirr of computer fans died, leaving the room silent. Mostly silent. Charli could hardly hear herself thing with how hard her heart was pounding.