An Axe to Grind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a deep breath, Charli carefully maneuvered around Labrys's blades and stood up, turning around to face him. "Sorry, Labrys. Didn't mean to kill you like that." He shook his head. There was a moment of silence. Charli's eyes were firmly glued to his members, which he quickly covered with his hands. Poorly. "I know I said we should wait but-- but--" She kneeled down in front of him and gently pulled his hands away. "We can probably do something now. Just something quick." Charli looked up at Labrys, noting his shocked expression and energetic nods. She shifted back down to his erections and hesitantly reached out for one. It was slick, and hard. The erection practically jumped in her hand, forcing a hot sigh out of Labrys. Pent up, no doubt. Better not keep him waiting.

Charli's fingers struggled and failed to entirely wrap around Labry's girth, only just barely. She relented, starting to slowly stroke him. His natural lubrication helped speed her along, though before she sped up she watched on in lust-filled fascination. Every twitch was nearly exactly mimicked in his other cock, similarly oozing as well. The pre-cum dribbled over her fingers. Labrys shifted his hips again, thrusting into her hand. "OK, OK, sorry," Charli whispered. She started stroking him faster, still watching on. There was an intense, alien perversion to him having two erections. Her other hand slid down her stomach and under the band of her shorts, rubbing at her button. "Is that good?" Charli asked softly. Labrys grunted, nodding.

"We should have done this sooner," Charli mumbled. Labrys had no response. His head leaned back as Charli worked at his erection. He needed more, she could tell. You know what to do. Charli leaned forward. She was hit by that musky, salty smell. It was practically a aphrodisiac. "Fuck," Charli slurred. Her face pressed up against his cock, feeling it throb against her. Her tongue flicked out, sampling him. Salty, as expected, but there was an underlying exotic flavor she couldn't quite describe. Her tongue continued, moving up and down his shaft. Her own rubbing increased, soaking her panties in her excitement. This was too much, and yet, she needed more. She undid her shorts, letting them fall down to her knees. Her underwear soon followed. Charli squeezed her hand with her thighs. Screw this. "Labrys," she said, he perked up, "just fuck me." He twitched again.

Charli quickly stood up and rounded Labrys, laying herself halfway on the bed, ass in the air. For a brief moment she assessed her situation. Was this really going to happen? She was going to just let him fuck her raw? "Just-- Just put in my ass, OK?" That was good enough. Wasn't too bad if it was anal. It made some sense to her lust addled mind. Labrys's erections pressed up against her ass. "Just one!" she said in surprise. Labrys grunted, but obeyed. One of his cocks pressed up against her entrance, while the other slipped underneath, sliding against her wet entrance. Charli gasped as he pressed into her with little hesitation, stretching her out. That hotness poured into her, causing her to squirm along with the bizarre sensation of him pushing into her colon. There was a brief stillness that felt like an eternity as Charli tried to acclimate to the feeling. Her anus flexed wildly, against him, eventually settling down around his cock.

Labrys placed his hand on her hips. Charli bit her lip and grasped the sheets. Then he pulled back with a hiss. Charli groaned in unison with him. Labrys plunged back in, sliding his whole length easily back into her with all the slick covering his cock. His other erection slid down across her entrance again, threatening to plunge into her. It bumped over her clitoris and settled below her stomach. It would go that deep. The whole thing could fill her up almost entirely. She grit her teeth. No, not yet. Labrys started an easy rhythm -- easy for him. Charli struggled to get used to his cock stretching out her anus, pushing her apart. There was brief pain that was quickly replaced with a filthy sense of arousal that drew out a drunken giggle. That seemed to signal Labrys to go faster, bucking his hips into her with a bestial speed.

Charli had gone mostly limp. Only her hands could keep their strength, clutching to the sheets that only barely helped to steady herself. Hisses and roars drowned out moans and grunts, though they were soon joined by the slap of their bodies and the squeak of the bedframe. Labrys settled down, one hand braced on the bed and the other grabbed at her breast, gently squeezing at it. He didn't settle on top of her, but she could feel that impressive weight hovering over her. Dominating her. It was easy to say he belonged to her, and now, it was clear she belonged to him just as much. His free erection continued to bump up against her slit, a constant reminder that he could fuck her in both holes with little effort. Charli's mind, while drowning in ecstasy, was aware enough not to try that. Whether out of fear of addiction or injury, she couldn't tell. Still, it was there. Bump, bump, bump. No doubt her lubrication now coated his cock. It would be so easy to slide in.

Without much warning, Labrys seized up then plunged all the way into her, letting out a deep, satisfied rumble as a wave of hot, sticky semen flooded her asshole. Her legs folded in, toes curling in delight. "Fuck!" she groaned, feeling the ropes of his hefty seed spray into her. She wasn't quite satisfied, that aching throb ever present in her body. Labrys didn't pull free, instead picking Charli up off the bed and laying her back against his chest. She lazily looked down to see his other erection, completely clean and ready, not a drop of his cum to be found. He was saving himself for her other hole. A perverted and kind gesture. Labrys carefully grabbed her by the legs, spreading her eagle, but remaining motionless otherwise. He nuzzled against her, steamy breaths blowing across her bare body. They had to do it.

Charli took a moment to mentally prepare herself. She knew the inevitable and how hard they were going to speed past this line. Was she fine sinking this low? Do you even need to ask, she said to herself. Without a second thought, Charli grabbed at Labrys's erection and guided it to her entrance. She gave it a teasing rub against her folds before positioning it properly, just enough to slip in with a simple thrust, leaving the rest of it to Labrys. His grip tightened on her thighs. Charli braced herself on him. Unlike before, Labrys took his time sliding into her. Charli moaned as he entered. That quivering member rubbed up against her walls, grinding every bump on his alien dick. She could feel the two of his members rub against the thin wall separating them. His semen still roiled around inside her, being stirred up by the gentle thrusts Labrys started with. Charli relaxed against her partner, letting him do all the work. She might've felt bad were she even capable of feeling bad at that moment.

Despite Labrys's calm beginnings, he soon tired of it, speeding up with excitement. Charli could feel his heart pound through his chest, it almost felt like his and hers had synced together, hammering in unison. The woman giggled at the thought, which came out as stuttered and halting as she bounced on his cocks. She could barely hear his semen splatter out onto the ground as they fucked, a simple reminder what she was going to be filled with again. That hardly mattered. Not like she could get pregnant from it, all she was focused on now was getting off, and sure enough she was reaching the end of her rope. Without much else to do, Charli reached up and stroked Labrys's neck, urging him on. Bounce after bounce, stretch after strech, Charli fell lower and lower into her pleasure.

Charli locked up as her orgasm hit her. Her hips shook back and forth, walls twitching, squeezing against Labrys's members. She pushed forward as she reached her peak, relishing the simple sensation of her boyfriend's erections pushing back against her. "Oh my God," she stammered, hips jerking again. Her held fell back, allowing her to stare up at Labrys. Her movements seemed to trigger something in Labrys as well, as he forced himself forward to the hilt. "Shit!" Charli said in shock, eyes widening. It was too far. And too good. Her body seized again as a rush of semen gushed out into her cunt. Labrys's erection kept it firmly in place. Charli gasped, only barely managing a breath of air as another stream hit her. One more gasp. Another shot unloaded into her ass, though nowhere near as forcefully, burning her up all over again. She groaned, going limp in her lover's hands. Fuck.

_

Who knew when it happened, but Charli found herself laying on her bed, thighs completely coated in sticky mess. Labrys lay beside her, her hand firmly connected to his. "I guess it's official then, huh?" Charli said stupidly. He pulled her hand to his chest. Her eyes lazed down, seeing his slowly softening cocks dripping onto the sheets. Ugh, this was gonna take forever to clean. Totally worth it though. "I would say round two, but..." Charli took a deep breath. "But I'm kinda beat." Labrys nodded, his eyes half-lidded. "I guess this is the worst time to say it ever, but I have to say it before I pass out." Really needed to just now. "I love you." Her eyes also drew to a close. The worst time ever. "Not in just the friend way. The better one." Labrys nodded and pulled her into a hug. Yeah this was gonna take forever to clean. She sighed and smiled.

_

"We're gonna have to get a better mattress," Charli said, pushing up against a broken spring. Labrys let out a deep laugh. It had only been a single night of them sharing the bed properly. Sure, he was absolutely massive and could be a little too eager at night, but it was comforting to finally have him by her side. Not just as a friend, as a lover, and someone who would forever be there for her. The sun had just begun to peek over the horizon, flooding the room with a soft, early light. Charli stretched. "I don't even know if I want to stream today. I'm beat." Labrys pulled her closse into an embrace and shook his head. "I gotta get up. You know we're just gonna fuck otherwise." He nodded, sliding a hand down down her bare back. "Don't talk me into it. I don't want to put more sheets into the wash." Charli could still faintly smell his aroused scent on the air.

They lay there, listening to each other breathe, carefully gliding across their bodies. This was the best chance she took of her life. Maybe... Maybe it was best everything turned out the way it did. Spending all this alone time with Labrys. Getting to know him so intimately. Sure, she had to let many friends go. They were happy, though, at least from what she saw. What was the harm if she got at least a drop of happiness out of it herself? It was funny to think she hated the thought mere days ago. She supposed that's what desperation did to people, though desperation or not, she was happy for it. Charli ran a finger down his chest. "I guess I wouldn't be too mad if we stayed in bed all day. Have to take at least one shower, though." Labrys huffed and pushed his head against hers. "You're pretty clingy, you know that?" she said with a giggle. Good.

A phone call interrupted their peaceful moment. Charli had half a mind to throw it across the room. The ringtone was familiar so she picked it up.

"Yeah?" Charli said.

"Charli?" a meek voice replied.

"Oh, Jessica, 'sup?" She pulled herself closer to Labrys, leaning her head against him. "The three boys doing good?"

"I gotta talk to you about them..."

"Oh? Yeah?"

"They're getting a little rowdy. Like, you know. Like that."

"I think I do, but uh, maybe you should e-la-bo-rate."

"They've been a real handful, Charli," she whispered. "I can't handle six of those!"

"Right." She looked up at Labrys. "Maybe you should give it a shot?"