An Early Birthday Present

Story Info
A birthday present goes awry.
1k words
3.5
11.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Will_XY
Will_XY
4 Followers

AN EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT

I met her at a local pub. She was average looking, but she was a mistress! A coupon for her services was left on my car's windshield the day before. It was for a free introductory session. Giving it to her, I thought: "Unbelievable deal! I just want a bucket-list one-time session." I told her my birthday was tomorrow and the session was a birthday present that I was giving myself. She said "Call me Mistress X; I'll call you Servus. The only requirement was for you to rent a room in the back of the motel that's next to this pub. Show me the receipt."

I gave her the receipt to look over while I got up to pay the tab. I returned and finished the last of the pitcher of beer. X said: "Let the party begin!" I staggered when I got up. Earlier I did have quite a few as I was nervous. But it had never hit me so hard before. She got me to her car before I passed out.

I awoke with Mistress X sticking a ball gag in my mouth. She had brown hair rather than jet black; she must have been wearing a wig at the pub.

I was handcuffed to the bed and my feet were tied down. I was naked except for a leather halter that was secured by buckle locks. The halter tightly pressed on a butt plug.

She said: "You're in my dungeon. No one is going to disturb our 'fun'!" She smiled as if she just told a joke.

She said: "Did you know dope use the same brain circuitry as sex? Why someone didn't come up with dope that more thoroughly targeted the different sex circuitries before now is beyond me. See that small bag filled with a red liquid on a stand. Its hose is attached to your enema butt plug. The drug will directly enter your blood stream. I could just give you an injection, but this is more fun. Besides needles leave nasty marks. Your ass is mine and soon your brain will be too!"

A butt plug was something I never thought I would try, but I got to admit it felt good in an odd way. Although I didn't understand how an enema could be erotic, I thought: "She must know what she's doing. Her kidnapping me adds to the fear factor. Pretty awesome! If I didn't know any better, I'd be terrified; even so I'm kind of scared. But being helpless is part of the fun."

She released the clamp. The liquid poured into me. My balls, cock, and prostate became nice and toasty. When the bag was almost empty, flames were burning them up. Blood surged into them: My balls swelled; my cock blasted upward; and it felt like my prostate was vibrating. Forgetting about the halter I tried expelling the plug. My scream was muffled by the gag. I flexed my body against my restraints.

X laughed and started sucking my cock. I experienced earth-shattering pleasure. I couldn't tell how much time passed. While the pleasure was fading, I heard a far-away voice say: "Do you like the way you feel, Servus?" I said "OH YES!" and started crying in gratitude. I found that I was no longer bound to the bed and the plug was connected to a small bag that was filled with an orange liquid.

She asked "Do you want more pleasure? This drug will shut-off your brain's higher-level functioning, so you won't be human." I said "YES! Yes. Wait a minute. No. I mean no. NO!" She said "You don't sound very convincing." and released the clamp on the bag. While the bag was emptying, she sucked my cock. Pleasure radiated throughout my body. When the bag was empty, she unplugged the hose from the plug and I felt the plug's valve snap shut.

I became disoriented. She got me up and pushed me through a nearby glass door. In the middle of the room was a naked woman in a sex swing. She was the same size as Mistress X and had jet black hair. Still at the door X said: "This is Jane, my customer; you're the product. She wants to have a baby. And of course, she wants to blackmail you." She yelled: "Jane, remember you'll get his and his fiancée's contact information once you give me the rest of the cash." I heard X say "I'll just watch from out here." as the door closed and locked.

My sense of self was melting away. What emerged and became crystal clear were my senses. My sense of smell increased several orders of magnitude. I lost interest in masturbating because I became fascinated by Jane's smell. When I sniffed at her pussy, the scent drove me mad.

While fucking her, I grunted, growled, and drooled. I had no thoughts. The sexual pleasure was far better than cocaine. When I came, I smelt roses, saw lightning, heard loud crashes, and felt an orgasm in every cell of my body. I blacked out. I think I had a seizure.

I awoke confused with a sharp cutting pain from my cock. I was back in the other room. I was handcuffed again and my feet were bound to the corners of the bed. With a small switch X whipped my erection until it was red with welts. When the whipping stopped, she got up on the bed and started fucking me! I experienced hornet-stinging pain! Again, my scream was muffled by the gag. When she came and drenched my cock with her juices, my cock felt like it was being boiled in acid.

I was still gnashing my teeth when X shoved a catheter in me. Then I felt fluid rushing into my colon. I was fully aroused by a cramp in my colon. The cramping was becoming worse as a nearly full wine bottle drained into me via my enema apparatus. Standing next to the stand that was holding the bottle was Mistress X with an empty bottle. She said: "The catheter will take care of your cramp...eventually." I wondered how many empty and full bottles were at the foot of my bed.

X said "Soon you'll be taking a nap. You'll be incoherent when the cops awaken you in your motel room. Party's over! Happy birthday! I know I enjoyed your birthday present."

Will_XY
Will_XY
4 Followers