An Early Christmas Present for sub

Story Info
A domme gives her sub a slave mouth for Christmas.
1.8k words
4.17
9.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sub had been a good boy and I was feeling full of Christmas spirit. However, December is ever such a busy time and sub was working late in his office. Never one to pass up an opportunity I arrive as the last of his colleagues left for the day. Parking quietly I let myself in, slipping my heels off, lifting my bag of tricks and ascending the stairs quietly.

Outside the door, the glow of his desk light gently illuminates the dark corridor. I smile to myself as I slide my feet back into my high heels and turn the handle. Sub looks up surprised and a little perturbed, I watch his expression instantly change as he registers my presence. His shoulders relax and he replaces the lid and places his pen down slowly down onto the desk and closes his laptop with a quiet click. He observes me, taking in my maroon leather pencil skirt, peach silk blouse, nude patent heels. I allow this, I like his appreciation and he ought to enjoy this moment of fleeting freedom.

Setting my bag down gently I stride purposefully over to the desk, the wooden surface separating us. He is seated and I am standing. I look down and my prey, my lovely boy, my toy and stroke his cheek. He leans into the stroke, his eyes closing involuntarily; touch starved after a hard day. I move my hand and administer a sharp slap, he gasps and heaves and I giggle.

"Stand and undress" I say and he springs to his feet and rapidly unbuttons his turquoise shirt. I observe as his chest is revealed. I am briefly tempted to trace the line of hair under his nipple with my tongue but resist the urge and remain impassive. Jeans next, and shoes and socks of course. I rather enjoy how ungainly a man looks as he does this. That slight off balancing is rather endearing. Sub stands there in his tight avocado underpants. I flick my finger down, and he slides them down his shapely thighs.

"Fold" and sub obediently gathers his clothes, folds them carefully and places them on his desk before standing back in front of me. I smile, my sub's pretty cock is locked in it's little cage. The cage I placed on him as he lay with his legs open, entrusting his cock, his orgasm, his pleasure to me. The key lives around my neck, he knows this and so do I. It's better this way.

I move to the middle of the room and tap my toe.

"Kneel" I say and his pupils dilate as he moves and kneels in the exact spot I indicated. His hands on his head, his knees slightly apart and his metal encased cock hanging between his hairy muscled thighs.

I walk behind him and see a glint, aha my naughty boy has his jewel plug in his ass. I push it further in with my pointed toe and he grunts quietly.

"Little plug, boy?" I ask.

"Yes mistress" he says softly, eyes straight ahead. I reach into my blouse and extract a silk blindfold that has been pressed inside my bra cup for some time. It's warm, and I treat my boy by pressing the silk to his nose, filling his senses with my scent. He breaths in deeply and moans quietly, as I rapidly remove the silk and fasten it across his eyes firmly. He remains in position, and I savour the moment, circling back around and shoving him roughly with my leather clad thigh forward. He breaks his fall with his pretty hands and remains motionless on his hands and knees

"Stay exactly where you are" I say as I return to my bag and extract a smooth dark wood contraption with wing nuts. The real delight here is that my sub made this humbler himself, crafting it from cherrywood, smoothing and smoothing and varnishing it. I take a cushion from the bag and gently kneel on it behind my immobile boy, chuckling to myself that this might look like a submissive act to the uninitiated. Reaching out a hand, I curl my shiny painted nails around my sub's vulnerable heavy denied balls and carefully place them in the humbler, tightening the wing nuts purposefully. Once humbled I can't resist my sadistic side and give those framed balls A sharp slap. Sub rocks forward a little, and that transgression is punished with 4 more immediate sharp ball slaps. Sub learns and doesn't move.

I alight to my feet, pick up my cushion, and return to my bag. I drop the cushion and head for the door.

"Remember sub, do not move" and I leave, closing the door softly and clicking my heels down the stairs. I smirk as I imagine what is running through my boy's head now. I head out to my car and open the passenger door. Slave gets out wordlessly and follows me back to the office. At the bottom of the stairs I flick my finger and slave removes all his clothes just as sub had done. And, just like sub, he folds them neatly and leaves them on the bottom step. Slave stands in front of me; smaller than sub, fair and entirely hairless. There is one striking similarity, they both have matching cages and remarkably similar cocks. This is not a coincidence.

"Follow" I say, and slave pads up the stairs behind me as I click back up. I know that slave is likely watching my leather clad ass sway as I ascend and I like it.

I flick my finger and slave quietly kneels and then I turn the handle and re-enter my boy's office. Slave stays outside, awaiting his next instruction. Sub is in exactly the same position as I left him. I walk over and stroke his cheek.

"Good boy" I say softly, "I have an early Christmas present for you, now do as you are told and you will be rewarded."

I look over to the door.

"Ah slave, in you come" and slave crawls over to sub, circling behind him to where I indicate with my toe, his face inches from sub's beautiful plugged ass.

I move to sub's side and descend, sitting carefully on sub's back with my stocking clad legs crossed.

"Slave is orally fixated and is going to prepare you for me, do not wobble or move or there will be consequences" and as soon as he sees my nod slave greedily licks and sucks on sub's exposed balls, rapidly shining them with his drool. Sub's caged cock strains at its metal prison as he feels that warm wet tongue slide up from his balls to his plugged ass. Slave licks all around that plug and then eases it out carefully with his teeth. I marvel as he does this, he gently places it down next to him before diving back into sub's dilated gapey hole, his hungry tongue disappearing inside. Sub is breathing hard but stays still like a good chair for his mistress.

"Enough" I say, abruptly as I stand and slave immediate removes his tongue. I know sub feels suddenly empty, yearning for slave's tongue back on his wet hole.

"Slave, prepare me" I say and slave scuttles over and carefully unzips my skirt, holding out a hand for me to balance as I step out effortlessly. Slave folds my skirt up carefully and placed it on the desk then returns to me, sliding my sheer pink knickers down my legs over my stockings. I hold out my hand and slave drapes them over my outstretched fingers. Slave then returns to the bag as I move to sub, I slide a finger under his chin and tip his unseeing face up to mine.

"Open" and sub obediently opens his mouth. I spit in his mouth and then immediately stuff his wet lips with my warm damp knickers.

Slave kneels by the bag holding out my pretty lace harness, already prepared with a translucent firm dildo. I step in using slave's head as balance. Slave slides the harness up over my thighs and hips. Slave eyes my dildo hungrily.

"Slave, suck it" I say and he does so greedily as I look down watching his eyes as he worships my cock.

"Enough greedy" and slave rocks back on his heels, his lips and chin wet with his own drool. I reach around my neck feeling two keys on a pretty chain. One is removed.

"Slave, unlock sub but don't think you will be getting the same treatment. Your useless little cock remains locked away." Slave grasps the key and slides under sub, carefully unlocking his cage and sliding it off, then removing the ring. He carefully places these next to sub's plug.

"Slave, slide under sub, your mouth under his cock and your cage under his face." Slave follows my instructions precisely and positions himself

"Slave, suck sub's cock and do not stop until I tell you, oh and slave you are not to swallow, is that understood?"

"Yes mistress" slave whispers, the first words he has uttered all night and the first hint to sub of whom has been tonguing him. Slave opens his hungry mouth and suck's sub's uncaged cock.

As much as I am tempted to just observe this scene I have a hungry ass that I want to claim and I will. I line up my wet dildo and ease it into sub's hole. It's not so gapey but I like that resistance. I slide in deeper, sliding all the way in and all the way out of sub's tight pink asshole. Occasionally thrusting harder and pushing sub's thick cock down slave's throat, relishing the gag that I can hear coming from slave.

Over and over I peg my sub's ass, as slave sucks. Sub is getting close but he knows his orgasms belong to me and I decide if and when he can cum so he concentrates and awaits that sweet permission. I thrust mercilessly, his ass full and his cock enveloped on slave's hot wet mouth. I feel sub shaking, I know he can't hold it much longer and I lean down, running a nail from the nape of his neck to the crack of his ass, and whisper "CUM" with warm breath in his ear.

Sub groans and explodes into slave's mouth, shuddering and spurting as we milk him of every drop.

I slide out of sub's ass and step away, round to sub's face and extract my knickers. Sub mewls. His holes gaping and empty.

"Slave, kiss sub" and slave shimmies out from under sub and crawls around, his mouth full of warm cum. They kiss enthusiastically, exchanging cum and tongues and drool. My boys, sharing precious cum like good toys. What a beautiful sight.

"Swallow and stop" I say and they both do greedily, panting from the effort.

"Slave, you may leave and re-dress downstairs, I will see to you later." I open the door and slave crawls out quietly. Still caged, always caged.

I return to sub, stroke his cheek and undo his blindfold.

"Thank you mistress" sub says softly, looking up at me.

"Good boy, now clean up and I'll see you at home, we've got gifts to wrap"