An Early Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's incredible Adam," I confirmed, "I hope one day I can experience such a wonderful cock." I shocked myself by my brazen admission but Adam seemed to take it in his stride and was more than willing to take things further.

"You'd love that wouldn't you?" he asked, though it was more a statement than a question.

"Yes, I would," I confessed, "but I doubt it will ever happen unfortunately as I seem destined to just experience very average men."

"I know you said we couldn't go any further Mum, but would you like to try holding it and stroking it yourself?" he asked.

"I don't know if I should," I replied, though I was significantly not dismissing the idea out of hand and Adam recognised that I was sorely tempted.

"Does it really make that much difference if it's my hand or yours Mum?" he pressed with disturbing logic. "Either way you're watching me jerk off so if you'd like to touch a cock this big, you might as well try the one in front of you." He moved even closer to me, offering me his manhood. My hand started to move of its own accord but stopped half way towards his rampant cock as I started to think better of such a move.

"Go on Mum," he encouraged me, "you know you want to and you're such a wonderful mother I'd love to do this for you if it's what you want."

"But you're my son," I protested.

"And you're my Mum," he responded, "but I'd love to feel you stroke me, especially if you'd enjoy it. I'd do anything to make you happy and give you pleasure in life."

At that particular moment what I really wanted was to be fucked to within an inch of my life and simply touching Adam's cock would be a poor substitute to that but I was sure it would still be thrilling. Recognising that I was torn but clearly longing to touch him, Adam took my hand and guided it to his throbbing member. As soon as I touched the thickly veined flesh I gasped with delight and my hand instinctively wrapped around its length. Adam let out a guttural moan of satisfaction.

"Oh Mum, it feels incredible having your hand holding me," he sighed. "Do you like it Mum?"

"It's so big and hard," I replied, rather stating the obvious. "It's the most incredible cock I've ever seen. It's absolutely filling my hand!"

He guided my hand to start stroking him and as soon as I picked up the rhythm on my own he let go, allowing me to continue on my own. It was wonderful to feel his hard flesh in my hand and I could feel my hand rippling over the thick veins as I stroked his length. I was staring straight at it, unable to drag my eyes from its beauty and licking my lips as I stifled the temptation to take it into my mouth. Adam started to thrust into my hand as he searched for his release.

"That feels incredible Mum," he cried. "You're so beautiful and so sexy; I love this and I don't want you to ever stop doing this."

"It's magnificent Adam," I gasped. "It feels better than I ever thought possible."

"Can I cum on your beautiful tits again Mum?" he asked, almost as if he was begging for permission.

I knew I should say no but as he'd already done it once, it seemed silly to deny him. I don't think I wanted to admit that I'd enjoyed it so much the previous time that I probably wanted it as much as him.

"Yes son, cum on them all you want."

"Can you ease your nightdress down just a little more Mum, I'd love to see your lovely nipples," he pleaded.

"That's going further," I admonished him. Showing him my nipples certainly seemed like it would be another line crossed, though I had to admit that I didn't want to waste any of his cum by it landing on my nightdress.

"No it's not," he protested. "You could argue that what you're doing now is further than last time but is it really making a difference?"

I hesitated.

"You said you liked me cumming on your tits last time."

"I did," I confirmed.

"Then let me cum on them properly Mum, please" he begged.

I tried to convince myself I shouldn't go that far but if I couldn't be fucked by his cock, I knew I at least wanted to feel him cumming on my tits properly. Still stroking his throbbing member, I eased my nightdress down so that my full breasts were on display for him, my nipples like bullets and I secretly wished he could suck them as he had as a child.

"Oh my God Mum," he cried, "they're even more beautiful than I imagined!"

He took hold of his cock again as I pushed my heaving breasts up to receive his gift. With a cry of release his cock erupted and sprayed my waiting tits with his potent sperm. He must have been needing this for some time because he came in torrents. Jet after jet of cum covered my waiting breasts, some even landing on my chin and I felt wicked but also thrilled to receive his cum this way.

As we both came down from our respective highs I felt some shame in the pleasure I'd taken from this experience as well as some guilt that having crossed a line already, tonight I had taken it a step further, which I clearly should not have done. Letting him masturbate in front of me was one thing but tonight I'd held his hard cock in my own hand and jerked him off myself, to say nothing of showing him my full breasts. His language and behaviour this time also certainly suggested that this ejaculation was about me rather than me simply being a visual aid for his imagination. Had that idea been there previously or was it due to him feeling my hand on him? Either way, it seemed clear that his climax this time was driven by some very sexual thoughts of me and this should have been a clear sign that what we were doing had to stop.

I did find it disturbing but it also excited me that such a good looking young man would want to jerk off to a fantasy of me. I guess I chose to ignore the fact that he was my own son, telling myself that it was all in my imagination. I think I was also telling myself that this was just another 'one-off' event but in my heart, I knew Adam would soon be asking to do this again and I equally knew I'd allow him to do so. Knowing that this time he was almost certainly thinking of me when he came even gave me a small orgasm and that was certainly a first for me as I rarely achieved an orgasm and certainly not without physical contact.

After a week I'd had time to reflect more on what had transpired between us but I remained confused. For all that I enjoyed the experience with Adam, I was also naturally troubled by things. I was plagued by the thought that what I was allowing to happen was wrong but it not only gave me some sort of sexual pleasure for myself, I also loved that I was doing something that Adam enjoyed. I felt closer to him now, precisely because of our intimacy and I was flattered that he seemed to find me so attractive. I knew I should put a stop to all this but I was far from convinced I wanted to do that. Ever since Adam had first shown me his erection I'd been thinking about a really big cock taking me. This was initially never Adam but having been intimate with him twice now, I was finding that when my concentration slipped, I was increasingly thinking of it being Adam's cock and I was starting to find the idea less and less abhorrent. I'd often start a fantasy with a rather generic man in bed with me but when it came to thinking about the huge cock of my dreams entering me, it invariably seemed to be Adam's face that I saw in my mind and Adam's cock that was being pushed so wonderfully inside me. I eventually resolved not to raise the matter with him or instigate anything further. What I'd do if Adam started anything was an entirely different matter!

Having repeated our intimacy, Adam seemed far happier and I was pleased that the tension between us seemed to be resolved and we were back to our old friendly and loving relationship. It must have been two weeks since I jerked him off and I was beginning to think that the novelty had already begun to wear off for him. I'd have to admit that I felt more than a little disappointed he hadn't tried to start anything else. It was Friday night and surprisingly Adam hadn't gone out, instead electing to stay with me and watch a film. Of course, the obligatory sex scene began, which I confess it was quite hot and it wasn't long before I noticed Adam adjusting his trousers as his erection began to grow. He leaned into me, resting his head close to my breasts as we watched the unfolding sex scene together and I felt my heart begin to race and a tingle start in my pussy. It didn't take long for him to break the silence and I knew exactly where he was wanting to go.

"This is quite a hot scene isn't it" he commented, trying his best to sound innocent.

"Yes, it is," I admitted, trying to sound as casual as possible, though I could already feel my excitement was building rapidly.

"Does this sort of stuff arouse you or does it just affect guys that way?" he asked.

"I think most women can find these scenes arousing too if they're done reasonably tastefully," I replied, trying to be as non-committal as possible.

"So is it arousing you now?" he asked more pointedly. I wasn't sure how to respond so he continued. "It's certainly making me hard but her tits are as nice as yours Mum."

"Thank you, that's sweet of you to say so," I replied, smiling at him lovingly.

"I bet your entire body is hotter than hers," he added, clearly hoping that at some point I'd let him see more.

On the screen the couple were now into some passionate sex and there was no doubt the woman was supposed to be enjoying the experience. My mind naturally wandered to the thought of me having a man between my legs, making love to me with his big cock but with Adam so close to my breasts and in such an obvious state of arousal, it was once again difficult to picture anyone but him in my mind. I was shocked to find my pussy beginning to get very wet indeed at these thoughts and it became difficult to stop squirming on the sofa.

"Mum?"

I knew immediately what was coming.

"Yes dear?"

"I'm feeling so very horny right now; do you think you could help me jerk off again?"

"I'm not sure we should," I replied, trying to at least make some pretence of respectability.

"Oh please Mum," he insisted, "didn't you enjoy what we did?"

"Yes, of course I did but that's not the point Adam."

"We've done it before and we both enjoyed it so where's the harm in doing it again if it gives us both pleasure? Isn't this scene on the TV making you think about a hard cock?" he continued, rather more directly than I had anticipated.

"Well......yes, I guess it is," I eventually conceded.

"And don't you like my cock Mum?"

"Of course I do darling, it's beautiful."

He didn't bother asking me anything further, he simply pushed his PJs down, revealing his magnificent erection. He was already rock hard, the head a dark purple and swollen with desire. I couldn't help a gasp of lust escaping my lips and with that, he took my hand and placed it on his throbbing member. There was no longer any thought of him doing this himself and my hand automatically started moving up and down his glorious length.

"Can I touch them?" he asked, staring at my chest.

"I don't think we should go any further," I replied, concerned about where this could end up if we just kept edging things further.

"I've seen you closing your eyes while you jerk me off Mum; aren't you enjoying a fantasy about a man with a big cock when you do that? You've already indicated it's something you'd like to try."

I wasn't sure how to answer. I didn't want to admit to my own son that I was using his cock to fuel my own fantasies as I was supposed to have started this to merely help him but how could I deny it? Some of my reactions had already given away that I was responding in some way and if it wasn't a fantasy of my own about another man, the only possibility left was that I was responding sexually to my son. I couldn't admit that, even though it was at least partly true.

"Well...... yes, I suppose I do a little," I finally replied.

"And wouldn't it help that fantasy if you could feel your tits being played with?" he pressed. "It's no different to you helping me by stroking my cock to make it feel more 'real'."

Put like that there was something in what he said, though it ignored the fact that if a guy has a real woman's hand on his cock, it's no longer really a fantasy at all. Again, having already crossed that line it wasn't something I cared to admit.

"You deserve your fantasies and your pleasure as much as anyone Mum and if I can help with that, it's something I'd really like to do," he continued.

He was tactfully ignoring the fact that he would also certainly be getting something out of this development but the fact remained that my breasts were aching to be touched and my hardened nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric of my nightie. I closed my eyes again, thinking of the pleasure of having a man play with my breasts and a soft moan escaped my lips. It was all the encouragement Adam needed. Without asking for further permission, he started to fondle my breasts through my nightdress, feeling their weight and gradually focusing on the increasingly sensitive nipples. My eyes were half closed with the pleasure he was giving me as I tried to focus on an imaginary man while also wanting to see Adam fondling me. It wasn't long before I was yearning for him to go further. My breath caught in my throat as he slowly and tentatively began to ease the straps off my nightdress to expose my breasts properly to his gaze.

"Oh, Adam!" was all I could say as the material fell away.

"You have beautiful tits Mum," he whispered and with that, I felt his hands touch the bare flesh of my breasts for the first time. It was like electricity racing through my body as I immediately responded to him, my nipples hardening and my pussy becoming increasingly wet in my growing need for a man and if I was honest with myself, my growing need for him.

"Oh Adam, that feels so good," I sighed as his fingers grazed my sensitive nipples and I moved my chest towards him in encouragement.

"They're so beautiful Mum," he said and to my surprise, he kissed my left breast. My eyes flew open at this unexpected contact.

"Adam!" I cried out in shock, just as he took the nipple into his mouth and started to suck.

"Oh God, Adam, you can't," I protested but I was already holding the back of his head, pressing his mouth onto the nipple I used to feed him with while my other hand moved with more urgency along the length of his cock. The thrill of seeing my own, grown-up son sucking my tits in a very sexual way was indescribable. The thought of being with a random man with a big cock faded away and all I could focus on was my barely suppressed need for Adam to go further still.

There was no doubt now that this was about a lot more than me merely helping my son to jerk off; this was very obviously sexual and my soaked pussy left me in no doubt that my desire was as real as his. It was hard to believe that this all started because of a drunken night and my natural desire to help my son yet the more he sucked my breast and the more I felt his thick cock, the more my own sexual desire was growing. I knew I was needing a man in my life and since first seeing Adam's cock I was longing to find a man with a large cock but I never expected that desire to manifest itself in a desire for my own son.

I felt his hand touch the inside of my thigh and start to work its way up my leg. Lord knows I wanted him to touch my hyper-sensitive pussy as I was craving some form of contact there but I still had just enough about me to realise this was too far and halt his progress. He didn't object thankfully and instead stood on the sofa, feet either side of me so that his cock was right in front of me. I continued to stroke him, relishing the feel of his hard flesh and wondering if he wanted to cum on my face this time. I loved that and if I couldn't be fucked, I could at least enjoy feeling a man's hot semen cumming on my face. I was already struggling with my mixed feelings about steering him away from any contact with my pussy.

"Did you like me sucking your tits?" he asked as he started to thrust into my hand.

"Yessss," I hissed, "I love having my tits sucked and you did it so well my love."

My mouth was watering being so close to such a magnificent cock, to say nothing of the ache that was building in my pussy and his depraved but erotic questions were making me very wet.

"You like my big cock don't you Mum," he stated lecherously.

"Oh yes baby, I love it, it's the most incredible cock I've ever seen. It's so big and hard!"

"Oh Mum, I need this so much," he gasped, leaning forward so his hands were resting on the back of the sofa, bringing his cock to within just a few inches of my face. "Do you want a cock just like me Mum? Do you wish you could have it?"

"Oh yes, I do, I do!" I sighed, "I wish I could find a cock just like yours."

I felt Adam's hand on the back of my head, applying just a little pressure but not forcing me. He was clearly wanting to go even further than cumming on my face and although I was longing to feel his cock in my mouth, I knew that there would be no going back if I allowed this to happen.

"Adam!" I said sharply with a tone of chastisement.

"Take it Mum, please!" he begged. "Take it and suck your first big cock."

He pushed his cock further forward so that the tip just touched my lips and I could taste his precum. I simply couldn't resist any longer. I opened my mouth slightly, lightly licking the sensitive head and he groaned with his pent up desire and need to find release. Encouraged by his obvious sounds of pleasure and the shiver of delight that shot through my body, I swirled my tongue around the swollen mushroom head, savouring the taste of a man in my mouth again.

Relaxing my jaw a little to allow him access, he started to push his thick meat into my welcoming mouth. It felt wrong but so satisfying to finally feel my mouth being forced open and filled with such a rampant cock that until now had only happened in my fantasies. It felt heavy on my tongue and I could feel the ridges and veins as I slobbered greedily on him, sucking for all I was worth. I loved Adam and I loved his huge cock and I wanted to make sure that I sucked his fat cock better than any of the girls he'd had. Sometimes a little experience helps and I made sure I used all of the limited experience I'd gained over the years.

"Don't stop Mum, don't stop!" he panted as he started to thrust his rock hard length in and out of my mouth. "Your mouth feels fantastic; I've never felt anything like it!"

His appreciation of my efforts only encouraged me to suck harder as I bobbed my head up and down his length in time with his steady thrusts. My fingers worked furiously on my clitoris and I couldn't help thinking about what it would feel like to have Adam's huge cock fucking me. My role as a conventional mother was now morphing at an exponential rate into one of incestuous lover and at this moment in time, I no longer cared. I felt his cock start to thicken so I knew he was close and this alone sent me over the edge. An almighty orgasm consumed me and I started gushing over my fingers. My moans of release reverberated over his cock, causing him to reach the point of no return.

"I'm going to cum; your mouth feels so fantastic on my cock Mum, I'm going to cum."

He didn't withdraw but he didn't force me to do anything either. I'd never let a man cum in my mouth before but I wanted this to be special for Adam and show him how much I appreciated what he was giving me. Suddenly he pushed to the back of my mouth and I felt his cock start to pulsate as jet after jet of warm cum filled my mouth. I swallowed as best I could but Adam came a lot and as I wasn't used to a man cumming in my mouth, I wasn't properly prepared for the experience. I swallowed as much as I could and he tasted wonderful but some leaked out and ended up dripping from my chin, onto my tits.