An Early Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few moments we just held each other, kissing and caressing in the afterglow of our mind-blowing union. As much as I knew what we'd done was wrong, having him lying there between my thighs also felt absolutely perfect. I was sure I'd never want another man between my legs again.

"That was incredible Mum," he finally sighed. "I love you so much and I hope you don't feel guilty about what we did."

"A little guilty I suppose," I mused, "but I have no regrets. You've given me the best sex of my life with the best cock I'll ever know and you're the man I love most in the world."

"I feel exactly the same," he beamed, "except of course, I got to enjoy the best pussy I'll ever know.

We both giggled and I was pleased he wasn't feeling any remorse at fucking his own mother. We were silent for a few minutes as we both wondered what to say next.

"Mum?" he finally asked.

"Yes darling."

"I know what we've done is unusual and I'd never want to force you into anything you didn't want........" he hesitated, unsure if he should continue.

"What is it baby?" I encouraged him.

"Well, it's just that I know you may not want to do this again because it's supposed to be wrong but I really hope this isn't a one-off," he finally said.

"So you want to fuck mommy again?" I teased.

"More than anything in the world I want to fuck you again but I also want to make love to you Mum. I love you and I hope you don't think today was just about me fucking you."

Don't worry Adam," I replied, "I know exactly what you mean. I loved having you fuck me but I know it was more than simply sex for both of us. We had an incredible fuck but we also made love."

"Do you think we could do this again sometime?" he asked hopefully.

"I'd love to Adam," I reassured him. "You can fuck mommy whenever you want from now on baby. There will never be anyone else but you in my life now honey and until you find someone else of your own age, I will be here for you."

"No Mum, you don't understand," he suddenly interjected. "I don't simply want to fuck you until I find someone else; I just want to be with you -- nobody else."

"But surely Adam," I started to protest.

"No Mum," he insisted. "We're not so very different in age, we have a lot in common, we get on really well all the time, we love each other and we love making love to each other. I don't want to fuck you until I find a girl closer to my age Mum, I'm saying that I've found my girl and it's you. I never want to fuck another woman again. You're my best friend in the whole world and I just don't want anyone else."

"Are you sure?" I pressed, starting to cry with joy.

"Completely," he replied firmly.

"I love you Adam. Let's go to bed now and I think from now on you can sleep in my bed."

"Really!" he beamed excitedly.

"You may be my son Adam but you're also my lover and my partner in life and if you want to be those things, your place is in my bed and my place is in your arms."

Adam never left my bed again and we settled into a routine that seemed very like a blissfully happy married life. We were so content together, enjoying each other's company and enjoying our incredible sex life that we started to become uncomfortable living where so many people knew us as mother and son. Instead, we eventually decided to move away and start a new life together, where we weren't known as mother and son. Instead, we were Mandy and Adam, a new couple moved to the area and life was just as it was meant to be.