An Early Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his wilting member slipped from my lips, he surprised me by kissing me but not like a son -- like a lover.

"That was incredible Mum, thank you so much for doing that," he said, and I could see the love in his eyes. "I've never experienced anything that good before. I hope you enjoyed it too."

"Yes, I must admit I did," I confessed, "but should we really have gone that far?"

We lay on the sofa together for a while, not saying anything as we were lost in our own thoughts. We both knew that what we'd done was wrong on many levels yet it had also felt so right. I don't think either of us wanted to stop by that stage but neither of us wanted to be the first to suggest we continue either.

"I love you Mum," he eventually said, breaking the silence.

"I know baby and I love you too," I replied, "but this wasn't about me just helping you to jerk off was it."

"No Mum," he replied, his head slight bowed with his guilty confession.

"When did you start to see me this way?" I asked, worried that it was my depraved actions in agreeing to help him jerk off that had started all this.

"I'm not entirely sure," he eventually replied. "I've always known you're a beautiful and sexy woman as well as my mother so in that respect it's always been there but I didn't consciously think of you in a sexual way until I knew you'd like to try a cock like mine."

"So this is all my fault," I said softly, feeling thoroughly ashamed of myself.

"No Mum, it's not," he insisted. "It's always been there Mum and I've always desired you so you changed nothing, other than giving me the courage to go after what I had always thought could be nothing but a fantasy."

"Many people would argue it should have stayed that way," I pointed out.

"They'd be wrong," he replied. "I love you so much Mum, not just as my mother but I love you as the beautiful sexy woman you are. More than that, you're my best friend in the world too so who could possibly be a better match in my life?"

"What are you saying?" I asked, wanting to make sure I didn't misunderstand his meaning.

"I'm saying that while I know you're worried about what we've been doing, it doesn't feel wrong to me. In truth, it feels like when I'm with you, I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be. I know I love you more than anyone else in the world," he continued. "I know I find you to be the sexiest, most beautiful and hot woman I've ever seen and I know that any form of sexual contact with you feels more special than I've ever known before. When I'm with you, I desperately want you to enjoy what we're doing as much as I do and I'd love to do more to give you pleasure because that's what you deserve."

"That's sweet of you," I smiled back at him, "and I must confess I have enjoyed everything we've done together. You're my entire life Adam and I promise you that nobody has ever given me that sort of pleasure before."

He leaned in to kiss me.

"Then let me give you the pleasure I've wanted to for a long time," he said softly.

"You must know by now that I'd love that Adam but should we?"

"We've come this far Mum and it has been wonderful. I have no regrets and I don't think you do either," he insisted.

I was torn between my desire to do what was 'right' and my desire to explore my rapidly evolving relationship with Adam. I did love him more than anyone else in the world, I did find him attractive and I couldn't deny that I'd been fascinated by his cock since that first, fateful night.

"Regrets? Perhaps, but I know that I've loved everything we've done, I know I love you more than any other man alive, I know you've given me more pleasure than any other man in my life and I know that I don't want to lose any of that," I eventually admitted and he kissed me again. This time I started to respond more readily.

"Just go as far as you want Mum; I'd never force you into anything. I love you and I want to pleasure you, not hurt you," he whispered between kisses. He was tender and loving and it felt the most natural thing in the world to kiss him back. I opened my mouth slightly and our tongues started to dance together as we gradually became more passionate. He cupped my right breast in his strong hand, massaging it and steadily focusing on my hardening nipple. "You have such beautiful tits Mum," and with that he started sucking them again. My nipples yearned for his mouth and I closed my eyes as I drifted on the pleasure that was flowing through my body. This time I felt no tension in what we were doing, just the heart pounding thrill of wanting to give myself to the man I loved.

His hand lightly caressed the inside of my thigh and as he moved further up, my legs began to open for him as if they had a mind of their own. My pussy, already wet with my need for him, was craving his touch and when his hand finally reached the delicate material of my panties I cried out as a small orgasm rippled through my body. I could feel his fingers running across the material, pressing into the outline of my slit and I moved forward to meet him. My heart was pounding in my chest as I felt him start to ease the flimsy material aside, the last barrier between him and my pussy.

"Oh God, Adam!" I cried out as he started to push a finger into my soaked pussy and I clamped onto him like my life depended on it staying there. My head was swimming with the pleasure and thrill of what my own son was doing to me. Soon a second finger joined the first and he pushed deeper inside, reaching for my G-spot and making me cum again on his fingers. Sliding off the sofa, he pulled me to the edge and started to remove my panties. I made no effort to stop him now, I just knew I needed more. Kissing his way down my body, he knelt in front of me and as he started to kiss my thighs, I realised he intended to eat my pussy. I knew this was wrong but it felt so right. I'd never wanted to give myself to a man more in my life so all I could do was raise my knees up and offer him my wet opening.

He licked lightly along my slit, from the very bottom all the way to the top, his tongue swirling around my clitoris before sucking it into his mouth. My hands clawed at the back of his head as I tried to maximise the contact with his mouth.

"Oh baby, eat mommy's pussy, your tongue feels so good," I cried as I rapidly started to lose all control. "I'm so close baby, please don't stop!"

He was sucking my clitoris into his mouth, nibbling it between his teeth and flicking it with his tongue. I'd had men eat my pussy before but never like this. He was tender and loving, gradually guiding me on a wave of pleasure that built relentlessly. The pleasure was intense and my entire body quivered as I felt my orgasm start to build. I held his face to my soaked slit and ground my crotch against his mouth as I tried to maximise the contact. Pulling the lips of my pussy apart, his tongue probed deeply into my depths as he moved between attacking my soaked hole and teasing my sensitive bud. My whole body was crying out for release and best of all, I knew this was just the prelude to finally having his magnificent cock inside me. He was driving me crazy with lust and as he pushed two fingers inside me, I started to gush all over his face with an almighty scream.

"That's it Adam, don't stop!" I cried. "You're making me cum so hard."

He lapped up my juices and continued to grind his face into my wetness as he took me from orgasm to orgasm until I could barely breathe. Finally he allowed me to come down from my high and for the first time, I looked down at my wonderful son, his handsome face between my thighs and covered with my juices.

"That was incredible Adam!" I panted, trying to regain some measure of control.

"I'm pleased you liked it," he smiled, clearly pleased that he'd been able to give me such a mind blowing orgasm. "It meant so much to me to make you cum."

I was still perched right on the edge of the sofa and he moved to kneel between my legs. His beautiful cock was standing proud and rock hard in front of him, possibly even bigger than I'd seen him previously. Finally his moment was here and I was going to give my darling son my pussy to fuck and after so many years wondering what it would be like to have a big cock inside me, I was finally going to get my wish. I longed to be fucked and fucked hard by a big cock that would ravage my wanton pussy and in that moment, I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather fuck me than Adam. He was kneeling there with his cock so close to my dripping sex and I had no hesitation in opening my legs wide for him to give him complete access to my core.

"I'm going to give you even more pleasure now Mum," he said provocatively.

"I think you've done a pretty good job of doing that already," I replied.

"I think there's more I could do yet that would give you even more pleasure," he persisted, letting the tip of his cock just graze across the lips of my pussy. I closed my eyes and shuddered with the thought of how it would feel to have that monster inside me.

"Are you going to fuck me now Adam?" I asked with a smile and a wink.

"I'd love to Mum, if that's what you want," he replied.

"Yes baby, I'm finally ready for you. Fill mommy's pussy with your beautiful big cock and fuck me so I cum all over you."

He started to rub the tip of his rigid pole between the lips of my pussy but not yet making any attempt to penetrate me. The feeling of his contact was exquisite and a moan of anticipation and desire escaped my lips as I trembled with excitement.

"Don't tease me Adam," I whimpered, "I need your big cock in me more than I ever thought possible."

I reached out and took hold of his thick cock and tried to pull him into slippery pussy but he was enjoying making me beg for his cock. "I need you son," I gasped breathlessly, "I've been trying to deny it to myself for too long but the truth is that I need you to fuck me so very much my love. Please put that big cock deep in my pussy?"

He pushed slightly further forward and the fat head of his cock sank into my welcoming wetness and we both moaned as the longed for penetration began.

"Go slow baby and let me savour every beautiful inch as it goes in."

"I'd like that too Mum," he beamed, "I want to remember this moment forever."

I knew that I was going to be filled far more than I ever had before because even with just the head inside me, my pussy was having to stretch more than I ever thought possible outside childbirth. He eased another inch inside and I could feel myself opening up for him.

"That's it baby, keep going like that," I gasped, "I can feel myself stretching around your big hard cock and it feels fantastic."

"Your pussy feels incredible Mum, it's so wet and warm around me," he replied and another thick inch slid inside me, both of us moaning with the pleasure of our illicit coupling. Inch after thick inch was relentlessly forced into my quivering pussy and I could feel his length moving up inside my belly as I took all he had to offer and finally our bodies touched as his balls came to rest on my bum and the final inch was pushed into place. He held it there, allowing me to adjust to his remarkable size.

"Does it feel as good as you imagined it Mum, having a bigger cock inside you?"

"Better!" I gasped. "It's so big baby, I can't believe how much you're stretching me. I've never felt so full of cock and I promise you, it feels so much better than the size I'm used to, not that I get to enjoy having a man between my legs that much. Just stay still for a bit while I get used to my handsome son's size."

"I love you opening your sexy legs for me Mum. You're very tight, you're really gripping me and it feels fantastic."

"That's hardly surprising," I giggled, "given that you're the first man to give me anything bigger than six inches. You may not be my first cock but you're certainly reaching parts of me that have never felt a cock before."

My pussy felt like it was being ripped apart but the pleasure of having a man of such length, girth and hardness inside me was indescribable and soon any trace of discomfort was gone. "You have an incredible cock Adam, I can't get over how big it feels inside me but oh so good!"

"I've never experienced anything this good before Mum, you're gorgeous in every way," he reassured me. He hesitated for a second before adding: "I've dreamt of this for a long time Mum and I'm afraid I've been doing all I can to encourage you to go this far from that night you first told me about wanting to try a bigger cock." He looked a little ashamed of himself.

"You've wanted to have sex with me for a long time?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes Mum. I've always known you have a great body, I've always loved you and I can't remember a time when I haven't jerked off thinking of you." He moved slightly inside me, clearly struggling to resist the urge to drive in and out of me in his desire.

"You haven't made me do anything Adam," I promised him. "I may never have thought of you sexually before but I can't think of anyone I'd rather be with now."

He kissed me, not as a son but as a lover and it didn't feel wrong to me in any way in that moment. I loved him with all my heart, he was the best looking guy I'd ever known and I knew I would never want a different man inside me again.

"Fuck me baby," I said softly. "Please fuck me and make your mother cum on your beautiful big cock."

Adam slowly pulled his cock out to the tip and feeling the fat head scraping along the walls of my pussy was beyond anything I'd previously experienced with a man. I was clenching his rod for all I was worth, unwilling to let it leave my desperate body but when he reached the tip, I was able to relax and luxuriate in the indescribable feeling of his cock being pushed all the way back into my depths. The thrill of being penetrated by such a well-endowed man, coupled with the knowledge he was my own son was too much for me and I shuddered with a small orgasm the moment he pushed his cock all the way back into my body.

"That is so good baby," I whimpered as I closed my eyes and relished the pleasure he was giving me. Men obviously love being inside a woman but in that moment I almost pitied men that they would never know the delights I was experiencing of having a pussy stretched and filled with a big hard cock. I felt very lucky to be a woman in that moment. Adam started slowly, with long, purposeful strokes of his thick shaft and every time he pushed back inside me I was consumed with pleasure and needed more. "That's it," I cried, "fuck me baby, fuck me harder and make my pussy yours."

His pace gradually increased and the long strokes of his cock became harder and harder until he was starting to pound me into the sofa. His hands were all over me, squeezing my breasts, pinching my erect nipples and caressing my thighs. I was bombarded with pleasure and then he started to rub my clitoris while he fucked me and it was all too much for me. The tell-tale signs of orgasm started to build inside me, like a long dormant volcano preparing to erupt.

"Oh God, Adam, I'm going to cum!" I screamed. "You're fucking me so well and your wonderful cock feels so good, you're going to make me cum on you."

"Cum for me Mum," he begged, "I want to feel you cumming all over my cock while I fuck you."

Having my own son tell me to cum on his cock pushed me over the edge into an earth shattering orgasm. I'd never cum more powerfully and my juices gushed over his rampaging weapon as he pounded into me with renewed vigour. I seemed to be in an almost constant state of orgasm as his driving thick tool kept me riding the wave of sexual nirvana.

"That's it Mum," he cried out, "I can feel you cumming on my cock; it's incredible!"

I came so hard and it was so absolutely all-consuming that I almost lost consciousness. I had no idea that it was possible to have such a powerful orgasm and I was weak all over. Even after the initial gush of my pussy juices over his cock, I continued to quiver and spasm on his cock as he drove into me repeatedly as far as he could go. Inspired by his ability to make me cum in such a dramatic way, Adam grew in confidence and became far more assertive in his needs. Sliding out of me, I slipped to the floor utterly exhausted. His strong hands flipped me over and brought me onto all fours, my head resting on the floor while I tried to catch my breath. My bum was in the air, waiting for him to take me again. It felt wicked to be exposed to him like this but I loved the way he was taking control. Having given me such an incredible orgasm, I wanted him to just take his pleasure from me. I was his for him to use and I moaned with delight when I felt the tip of his cock touch my sensitive lips. In one powerful thrust he drove his entire length into me and I shivered with delight at having him inside me again.

Taking a firm hold of my hips, he drove into me repeatedly and I pushed back as best I could in my exhausted state to meet his driving cock. I love being fucked from behind as I feel so submissive and a cock always feels so much deeper from that angle. Adam was hitting the back of my passage with every thrust, fucking me so hard that it felt like he was trying to force his cock all the way through my body and out of my mouth. He was giving me the most incredible sex I'd ever known and having already cum in my mouth, he had impressive staying power. My body was rapidly turning to jelly as orgasm after orgasm overwhelmed me.

I could feel his urgency building and knew he wanted to cum but he was holding back in a desperate bid not to disappoint me. How many women ever experience such consideration from a lover? In reality, I was more than ready for him but as much as I loved being taken from behind, I wanted to be able to look at him when he finally shot his young sperm into my body.

"Adam!" I panted in near complete exhaustion, "let me lie on my back and let me look at you when you cum."

Without a word he pulled out of me, flipped me onto my back and was soon between my legs, driving his cock back into my very well fucked pussy. It may seem very 'conventional' to be in the missionary position but for me, it was perfect to be able to open my legs for him and feel him between my thighs, his massive cock buried deep inside me. He drove into me like a jackhammer in his need to find release and I could tell he was close to his own climax before he even told me.

"Oh Mum, I'm so close," he gasped. "Your pussy feels so incredible wrapped around my cock that I can't hold off any longer."

"It's OK baby," I replied, thrilled that he was enjoying my pussy so much, "I need you to cum for me."

"Can I cum inside you?" he asked, trying to hold off a little longer.

"Oh yes Adam, I want to feel you cumming inside me more than anything. My darling boy has fucked me so well and I need to feel your cum shooting into me and filling me up. Give me that big cock of yours and fill mommy up with your lovely cum."

It was as if my permission was all he was waiting for as I immediately felt his cock swell inside me. He must have been very excited as I felt the powerful first jet of cum shoot into my body followed by more and more. He came a lot and it was glorious to feel the warmth of his essence flooding into the passage that had given birth to him.

"Yes, baby!" I screamed in delight. "I can feel you cumming inside me -- I love it. Give me it all baby, give me everything you've got; mommy needs your beautiful creamy cum filling her pussy."

My insides were being painted with a very large load of his cream and I was thrilled that having already cum once, he was able to cum in me with such powerful eruptions. I could feel every jet of cum as it entered me and that was exactly where I wanted it all. Speech initially seemed to be beyond him, such was the power of his climax, he just cried out as the pleasure of cumming in me overwhelmed him. Gradually his thrusting subsided and he came to rest between my legs, his wonderful cock still buried deep inside me. He had cum so much that even with his fat cock plugging my entrance, his seed was still leaking out of me. I don't think I was big enough to contain so much hot sperm and I was thrilled I had made him cum so much.