An Early Night

Story Info
Barry shares a dream with Samantha.
1.3k words
4.5
3k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry and Samantha were getting organised for an early night to bed, busy life and schedules had them ready for some quiet time together, snuggled in bed. They had their dinner and cleaned up, Samantha went and had first shower as Barry was finishing off his work emails for the day. Samantha had her shower and was in bed quietly, reading as Barry had his shower. Barry came into the bedroom and he got into bed, he and Sam had a quick banter, always the jolly banter, their life was great and joyful as always.

Barry chirped Samantha about coming to bed to read her porn stories, with a smart grin on his face, Sam was quick to defend herself about her romance novel and added "well I'm only a horny house wife with a hot stud getting around naked in front of me, what am I supposed to do?" With her own cheeky grin.

With that Barry lifted the doona off her and glided onto the bed, between her legs as they spread, and moved down the bed a bit gently sucking her nipple and kissing her belly until his face was over her bare and bald pussy.

"well, let's see how horny you have gotten then shall we?" as he lowered his face and gently kissed her pussy lips.

Sam wriggled, she knew her pussy was wet, she loved the attention that Barry gave her and her body, she loved being worshiped by Barry. Barry gently kissed her pussy, from her clit hood to her flaps around her pussy, gently kissing and tugging them with his lips. Samantha loved this type of slow build up and could feel her pussy getting wetter very quickly, and her clit starting to become erect, her pussy lips were increasing their blood flow and opening up her pussy.

Sam could feel Barry's breath on her most private parts and the love that was with it. Sam could feel her body beginning to radiate waves of pleasure in her pussy, she flexed her legs trying to lift her arse off the bed and give Barry better access to her aching pussy, she loved him licking her this way. Her book had been discarded earlier, Sam was focused on the pleasure she was feeling from Barry's mouth and tongue on her pussy, gradually and gently starting to entice her clit into an erect and aroused state. Sam's breathing was getting deeper, her pulse was quickening.

And just like that, as quickly as Barry had started, he stopped and moved up the bed. Sam looked at him in shock and disappointment, mouthing "what the....."

Barry smirked, reaching under her pillow and getting a hold of her large purple dildo. The dildo was larger than Barry's dick, it was the size he wished he was, it was shaped exactly like a dick, it had a head and veins and even a ball sack. Sam loved this toy and had had some good orgasms as it slide in and out of her pussy. She did love the width of the dildo dick, but it was a little too long for her if she wasn't careful with it, but she did love the feeling of the shape and details.

Once Barry had grasped the dildo, he made his way back down her body, kissing and licking her as he went. He gently rubbed the head of the dildo along Samantha's pussy, he looked up at her as he did this and could easily see the relief and pleasure in her eyes as she could feel the head of dildo running along her pussy. She could also feel Barry's breath around her clit and pussy lips, Sam was watching Barry, looking into his eyes. Barry lowered his face a little further making sure he didn't loose the view of Sam's eyes, he gently lengthened his tongue and licked her clit.

Sam's mouth dropped open and a gasp escaped her lips, but Barry in the same motion moved his tongue to the head of the dildo, licking it as well then returning to her clit. Sam's pleasure waves were building, building quickly. Barry continued to lick her clit and the tip of the dildo, slowly building up to not licking just the head but in between licking her clit he began to suck the dildo and each time he did this he returned the dildo to her pussy and worked it a little deeper.

Sam's world was also building, she could feel an orgasm building, in the distance, but she could feel it building and getting closer. Barry continued his clit licking and working the dildo in and out of her pussy, it was going deep and felt amazing. Barry paused from his licking and started to fuck her pussy with the dildo, looking into her eyes he said "I love seeing this dildo slid in and out of your pussy, your wet aroused pussy. In my mind I hope you can feel some of the details on this dildo, the head, and veins. I really hope it feels like a dick fucking your pussy. I know it's bigger than me, but it doesn't cum and go to sleep like I do it keeps fucking you until you cum, your close aren't you?"

Barry returned to licking her clit while he fucked her pussy with the dildo, Samantha was in a very happy place with waves of pleasure crashing throughout her body, her pussy and clit were very aroused, her pussy was stretched to a very nice point and she could feel the dildo sliding in and out of her pussy, it really did feel like a big dick, a really good big dick that won't cum and give up until she's ready.

Samantha was gasping and moaning "I don't want any other dick but yours Barry, O FUCK, I'm sooo close to cumming"

Barry added "but this is bigger and won't stop till you're ready, I'm not threatened by you dreaming this might be someone else fucking you, and I would love to lick your pussy and get it ready and his dick making sure it was lubed up enough before he entered you and fucked you hard until you cum"

Sam listened to Barry, as she was listening her body lost control, she started to orgasm very hard, the waves of pleasure took over her body, her eyes rolled back in her head, body spasms started, the gradual gasp became a long continual gasp and moan. Barry didn't try to lick her clit knowing she was cumming and cumming hard, but slowed the fucking action with the dildo but made the in action a little more forceful as if the dick was cumming with her. After a bit he slowed the dildo and started removing it, as Sam's body started to come back to earth she looked lovingly into Barry's eyes but missed her pussy being full. Barry moved in to lick her pussy after the dildo was removed.

Sam panicked a bit but Barry lifted his face just enough to say "I really want to clean your pussy from your cum and the cum that this big dick left, I love you and I love this pussy, I so want you to feel totally pampered and loved by cleaning your pussy so you don't have to and I really love the way you taste with all that cum running out of you" returning to lick her pussy.

Sam for the first time in her life felt another orgasm building and quietly getting closer, enjoying what Barry was doing to her but also thinking of Barry getting her pussy ready for another big dick and then licking it clean after it had made her cum and he cum in her, OGOD, Sam started cumming again, bigger than her first orgasm, Barry was sucking her pussy flaps into his mouth while he fucked her pussy with his tongue, her body was on fire and her orgasm went on longer than an orgasm had ever, as her body returned to her Barry gently finished, he made his way up her body and held her tight in a loving cuddle, staying that way until they were both asleep, asleep but deeper in love.