An Early Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Tease gets teased, then forced to orgasm, painfully.
1.4k words
4.44
7.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azhura
Azhura
22 Followers

Author's note: if you've come here from Chapter One expecting more sweet softness and satisfying masturbation, please check the tags. This next chapter involves rough fucking and painful, forced orgasms. If that's not your kink, please read something else.

While there may appear to be aspects of reluctance/dubious consent, in this scenario, the couple have a safeword which would be respected, it's just not needed. It should go without saying, don't do this at home (unless you have discussed this level of rough and both agreed to it in advance, have appropriate precautions, etc.)

***

I rode the waves of post-orgasmic bliss back to shore, small aftershocks making both my clit and pussy pulse as I let my knee fall to my side, the change in position pushing my wet fingers from my pussy.

Still blindfolded, I heard him groan and felt the bed shift, the first external sensation I'd registered since my brain was flooded with paralysing levels of dopamine. My right leg was still splayed wide, my left hand limp on the crease of my left thigh.

I felt his hands gently move my calves to make space for him between my legs, and his lips encompass my fingers, licking and sucking my juices from them before following the trail of sticky fluid to my still-twitching pussy. His tongue followed the same path my fingers had earlier and I sighed in pleasure as he carefully avoided direct pressure on my oversensitive clit.

As my sighs turned to moans, he hoisted my still-limp legs over his shoulders, freeing his hands to reach up and caress my tits, pulling them free of the negligee's lace cups. His palms centred on my nipples, fingers splayed out so my boobs filled his hands, then brought his fingertips together, stroking my nipples, first the left, then the right, over and over, out of sync with the motions of his tongue, the sensations confusing my brain until I couldn't tell where the gentle pleasure was coming from, only that I needed more.

I tried to speak, but all that came out was a needy whimper and unintelligible vowel sounds, my words still lost in the waves of my previous orgasm and the rising tide as I was slowly - oh so slowly - pushed to the precipice of another.

Still he teased me, his tongue doing lazy laps of my labia, and his hands maddeningly soft on my nipples while I writhed beneath him. Where I'd previously been grateful that he was avoiding overstimulating me, I was now desperate for that added sensation, anything to bring me closer to the orgasm he held just out of reach. When I eventually regained the energy to move my limbs, I tried taking over my nipples, but he just held my wrists in one hand, pressing them to my collarbone while he continued alternating featherlight caresses of my breasts and nipples.

Dimly, I knew this was his retaliation for me starting without him, for letting him think I was merely going to bed early, but I didn't care. If this exquisite torture was the punishment he chose, I might consider going to bed early more often.

Even so, I was soon begging him to end the torture and let me come, using the only word I could summon.

"Please, please, pleasepleaseplease," I groaned, bucking my hips on his upstroke in a vain attempt to get him to lick my swollen clit.

"Please what?" he asked innocently, his fingers gently stroking the soft skin between my breasts as he paused the torture of my labia.

"Please," I panted, still unable to form the words to ask for what I wanted.

His tongue prodded the sensitive entrance to my pussy as he waited for me to continue, soft flicks, barely dipping into my wet hole.

"More," I managed to say, the reprieve giving me back some of my words.

"More?" he asked, mischief tinting his voice.

"Yessss," I moaned.

"Okay," he chuckled before he let go of my wrists and firmly grasped both my tits, nipples pinched harshly between his thumb and forefinger of each hand. His lips suctioned around my clit as his teeth pushed back the hood and his tongue lashed it in a mockery of my earlier masturbation, using the same rhythm but with infinitely more pressure and without the protective layer of skin covering the swollen nub.

Overwhelmed with sensation, I cried out wordlessly, tears pricking my eyes as the orgasm was pulled from me, the sudden contrast of rough pain after gentle pleasure confusing my nerves and making my pussy pulse emptily as I squirted my release across his chin.

I was still twitching when he flipped me over, pulling my hips up and slamming his cock into my pussy, making me cry out again as he stretched me, the sensation different to when I stretched around my hand earlier, my pussy still convulsing from my orgasm as he forced his way inside.

His cock pushed the plug in a way that made me see stars behind the blindfold, and I couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain as the head of his cock rammed across my G-spot. His right hand reached underneath me, simultaneously holding my hips up and thrumming my clit.

I cried out again, this time definitely in pain as the overstimulated bundle of nerves was tortured further. Despite the pain, or maybe because of it, I could feel another orgasm rising.

He pulled all the way out and thrust in again, this time his cock skidding across my G-spot as he slammed home, pressing the plug deeper as his hips slapped against my butt cheeks.

My arms were pinned beneath my chest, but I managed to reach my nipples, squeezing and pulling them almost as viciously as he had, pinching in time to his thrusts.

Again and again, he thrust into me, the pleasure and pain of over-stimulation twining together until my body exploded in orgasm again, and again, and again, until they were running over each other and I couldn't tell where one ended and the next began.

I started sobbing, uncertain whether from ecstasy or despair, uncertain of anything except the fact that I was completely overwhelmed. As I did so, I felt his rhythm change, no longer exiting completely and slamming back into me, but short rapid thrusts, pushing the plug up into that spot that made me see stars with every jolt.

He came with a groan, and I could feel the pulses of heat against my bruised insides.

Gentle now, he withdrew, caressing my sides and keeping my hips in the air as he lay on his back underneath me, then pulled my hips towards his face.

"No more," I mumbled, exhausted, but still not safewording.

"One more," he coaxed, once again gently licking my pussy, one hand cupping my sore ass cheeks as the other guided me into a seated position above his face. The sleep mask had slipped off while he'd been manhandling my body earlier, pushing and pulling me against the pillows, and I blinked down at him, his eyes full of worship as he licked and sucked me clean of his cum. I truly didn't think I had one more in me, but for him, I would try.

"One more," he repeated, bunching his fingers together and pushing them inside me, stretching my walls and pressing against the bruised spots inside me as his tongue gently laved the skin around my clit and his other hand tapped the base of the butt plug, sending the soft thuds through the sensitive nerves of my rectum.

His fingers picked up the rhythm, tapping my G-spot as I felt stretched impossibly wide, wondering how many fingers were inside me, but also not really caring as it was a satisfying ache, each twinge enhancing the pleasure on my clit and G-spot.

I hefted my tits, rubbing my palms in small circles over my nipples and letting out a moan as my head dropped back in pleasure.

This, this is what I'd been seeking, even if I hadn't known it until this moment. I'd had my languid orgasms, my painful orgasms, but this? This deep stretch and pleasurable ache, this sweet ecstasy with an edge of pain? This was the best of both worlds, and I couldn't have achieved it without the brutal fucking I'd received earlier. I needed the sharp contrast as well as the sensations themselves, and he knew exactly how to give that to me.

I concentrated on the rhythm he'd set deep inside me, and as the pleasure began to burst and send shockwaves through my limbs, I felt myself relax into my final orgasm for the night, my hips shuddering against his face as I collapsed forward onto the bed, finally sated.

Azhura
Azhura
22 Followers