An Early Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Putting on a show to demonstrate what she likes.
1.1k words
4.52
11.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azhura
Azhura
22 Followers

"I'm going to bed soon," I said, giving him a goodnight kiss.

"I'll be there shortly," he replied. "Just finishing this level."

"No rush," I murmured as my eyes flicked to his screen and noted the countdown timer on his game. Perfect.

I gathered my supplies and showered quickly, gliding my fingers over my freshly-waxed pussy lips, then further back, cleaning myself thoroughly before turning off the water and applying lube to the silicone butt plug I'd bought for exactly this situation. My anus burned slightly as it stretched to accommodate the plug's widest point, only an inch across, but enough to tease, enough to let me know there was something there. I sighed softly, pumping the 3-inch cone gently before letting it find its seat between my firm butt cheeks. I left the pump bottle of lube on the bathroom counter, wondering if he'd notice when he did his own ablutions before bed.

Keeping an eye on the clock, I hurriedly dried myself off and slid on a silky negligee, relishing the contrast between the smooth fabric skimming my hips and the slight scratch of the lace cups against my nipples.

I had just enough time to get under the covers and slip a sleep mask over my eyes when I heard the tell-tale creak of the floorboards, indicating he'd finished his game and was coming to bed.

I caressed my mons with the fingertips of my left hand, while pinching my nipples with my right hand, letting a soft moan escape my lips. I reached my left hand further, bypassing my clit and lightly running a nail down my left labia and up my right. Down my right and up my left. Down and up, over and over, as I heard him turn off the lights in the house and prepare for bed. Moisture welled from my pussy and I gathered some up with my forefinger and middle finger, then adjusted my angle so I was using the pads of my fingers in parallel to massage the tender flesh between my inner and outer labia.

I pretended I hadn't heard him enter the bedroom, hadn't heard the soft thump as he took his jeans off and his belt landed on the floor. Pretended I hadn't heard his intake of breath as I pushed back the covers with my right hand so I could lift my knee and grant my left hand better access to my wet pussy before returning my right hand to my nipples, rubbing the lace against the tender nubs.

Blindfolded, it felt like my other senses were heightened. I could hear my breath rasping from my chest, smell his body wash over the scent of my juices. Each touch on my skin felt more sensitive than ever before, as though I could feel his gaze adding something almost electrical to my fingers.

The mattress dipped slightly and I felt his hand on my left ankle, letting me know he was there. That he knew that I knew that he was there. I smiled and pinch my left nipple.

He must have noticed the lube.

Giving up the pretence, I pulled my right leg up, hooking my right elbow behind my knee so I could still play with my breasts while I put on a show.

I imagined the view he must have: my lace-covered breasts squished together between my pinned thigh on the right and my grasping fingers mauling my left boob, nipple pinned between my knuckles as my grip tightened and loosened. He would be able to see the smooth expanse of skin below my negligee, still slightly pink and tender from being waxed earlier that day, leading down to the turquoise twinkle of the jewel set into the base of the butt plug.

More fluid pooled between my pussy lips, and on each downstroke, I gathered more up, spreading the juices around my clitoral hood on the upstroke before languidly making the journey south, sometimes massaging my outer labia, sometimes teasing my inner lips, but always returning to that soft well of fluid, pressing the pads in enough to tease and then sliding fresh liquid up again, back and forth until I could barely breathe.

His grip on my ankle tightened, his thumb caressing the hollow next to my Achilles tendon in time to the fingers stroking my pussy. I loved that slight bondage, grounding me and reminding me of his presence, of his unseen gaze on my body, driving me higher. I could feel my orgasm building, but I needed more.

I moaned, changing my grip to pinch my neglected right nipple hard between my thumb and middle finger as I finally pressed the two teasing fingers of my left hand into my pussy, continuing the downstroke as far as I could reach. My fingers pressed the plug through my pussy wall and my eyes rolled back beneath my blindfold.

Yes, that, more of that.

I crooked my thumb so the knuckle could press against my clit through the skin hooding it, rubbing horizontal strokes back and forth across the tender bud as I reached my fingers further, straining for my G-spot. With my ankle held firmly in place, keeping my leg outstretched, I couldn't quite reach the way I normally would, my body curling on itself to shorten the distance. I switched back to my left nipple as I pulled my right leg higher and slipped a third finger of my left hand inside me, hearing a wet squish and my growing whimpers as I struggled to find that sensitive patch of nerves deep within.

My whimper morphed into a groan as my fingertips pressed as far as they could go and grazed the spot they were looking for. So close, but my fingers weren't quite long enough at this angle.

Desperate, I pulled them out and pushed all four fingers in, the stretch burning but only adding to my pleasure as finally - finally - I could reach my G-spot.

My fingers pulsed rhythmically against that spot, building the tension in me higher and higher. I felt the pressure of my orgasm rising as I found the rhythm that would push me over the edge - not harder, not faster, just the steady pulse, matching the rhythm of my right hand tugging on my left nipple.

"Yes, oh yes, oh fuck, yes," I moaned, chanting the words on repeat as the rest of the world faded away, leaving only that steady beat sending wave after wave of overlapping pleasure washing through me until they overwhelmed my senses. I was vaguely aware of my muscles spasming, wrenching my ankle free from his hold as the stream of chanting changing into a low-pitched keen and I came, hot liquid squirting into my cupped palm.

Azhura
Azhura
22 Followers