All Comments on 'An Easter Family Reunion Ch. 02'

by eroticagamemaker

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DPheonixDPheonixabout 11 years ago

The story was written decently enough, but no matter how you justify his actions, he is cheating on his girlfriend. His willingness to cheat on someone he claims to love that much makes it very hard to like the guy.

If you take the cheating out of the equation, the sex has nice and had a nice little extra oomph with the slight chance of getting caught.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm fine with the 'cheating' as she didn't really seem to care. I actually want to see him screw all of his female cousins. Anyway nice job with this one.

What the title says.

eroticagamemakereroticagamemakerabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

I really appreciate everyone who has left public comments and private feedback on both chapters thus far. In particular, the fact that the two public comments here were on both sides of the 'cheating' question demonstrate that I did in fact build the unknown anticipation toward that very question into chapter 2. Is Ronnie actually cheating on Brianna or did she really give him permission? That's the big question and you can look forward to the 'consequences' of that to be coming in Chapter 3 and onward. I'm really excited to see where Ronnie and his cousins are heading and I'm sure you all will enjoy reading about it just as much as I am enjoying writing it. Chapter 3 is in the final stages of writing now so that, together with the 5-day waiting period that Literotica seems to have now, I anticipate it being available for you all in about a week from now.

Again, thanks for the comments and I'm so happy to see the fan base starting to develop and getting excited about my story; it makes writing all the more enjoyable for me. Keep reading and keep commenting!

liquid_yellowliquid_yellowabout 11 years ago
Great work

Longer chapters are also appreciated for the build up

pvcleavepvcleavealmost 11 years ago
How much can he love herm if cheats the second day they are together?

I did not like this chapter at all. How much could he love her if he can't tell a woman no. Just wait until they are together a few years. I feel sorry for Brianna.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Oh, "you people"...making comments about 'cheating' and Ronnie's unfaithfulness, AFTER READING THE ENTIRE CHAPTER, seeing what you knew (or should have known) was going to happen!!

OF this is too repulsive for you, STOP READING THE STORY, and move on to another less objectionable one.

I, for one, wish I had a family like this; cousins I was close to, maybe an aunt or two thrown in for good measure. The first two chapters are marvelous, I enjoyed how the story is written, and the "lost-love-found' aspect for Brianna and Ronnie. Brianna (reluctantly) gave Ronnie the okay to fool around with his cousin(s)...she is gonna be an excellent wife, friend, and lifetime companion for Ronnie; and Ronnie will be the same. The trust they have in ea h other is the basis for relationships, not drama and suspicion and jealousy. These two 💘 LOVE each other, and are going to strengthen that more and more!!

Five**5**Stars...YYYAAAYYY!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous