All Comments on 'An Ebony Babe'

by chocoate123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
silentblackwatersilentblackwaterover 15 years ago
Not bad, but...

I liked the premise of the story, and I'm always for interracial sex, but I think you could use an editor. The only real complaint I have, in fact, is the writing itself. Some of your sentences were broken into fragments, the dialogue was iffy... basically, if you worked with an editor and got your thoughts and grammar in order, this story becomes golden. And obsidian. Hah hah.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
Good Read!

A good quick read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good story

Very hot and believable. Keep writing the descriptions in the story are great

epiphany65epiphany65over 15 years ago
Good, but...

This would have been Hot if it had have been edited properly and had a few minor changes. Do yourself a favour and get an editor to look your next story over, or contact me if you'd like for someone to correct errors and make suggestions on how to turn a story that's average into a 5.0.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
That's just it, "A good QUICK read",

I hope to hell there's going to b a sequel because you developed this story way too FAST! I hope there's going to b a little seduction & a lot of 'eating' & experimentation done. You have a good premise, here! DON'T waste it & DON'T b in such a hurry! It doesn't DESERVE, "Wham, bam, thank you, ma'am" treatment!

CharlesCameronCharlesCameronover 15 years ago
More Please!

Very enjoyable - please write more.

Practice will improve - as with everything! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot

As others have said, all you need is a good editor.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
When The Parents Are Away...

NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY. HOW OFTEN DO WE PLAY WHEN ARE PARENTS ARE AWAY??? BAM!

chocoate123chocoate123over 12 years agoAuthor
lol

Well I've had 3 years to think about all of the things i was doing wrong.( and no I wasn't in jail. I just haven't been on in a while.) I haven't been on here in a while, but now I'm thinking of coming back and writing with more patience and diligence. I read through my stories and quickly found my errors. Thank you to all the people who've commented over those few years. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This was really good it made me want a white guy to fuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous