An Elementalist Emerges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was now the one to moan into their kiss as his paw slipped around and found her clit; he rubbed gently at first but quickly built up speed. She breathed heavily, rocking her hips back as he thrust his cock hard and deep into her. She sat up and lifted herself almost completely off him before quickly burying his length back into her only to rise back up and repeat the process. They were both sitting on the knife edge of pleasure when he shifted his hips as she came back down, causing his cock and soft barbs to run right along the small pleasure center within her. They both cried out as they reached their peaks and Telain's shaft filled her with his juices. Her pussy was still clenching hard on his shaft and milking every drop out of him as she leaned forward and clung tight to him. She was slowly leaking their mingled fluids as they relaxed and held each other gently.

"Thank you, Tel-ne, it's been so long," Kythos whispered to Telain and then kissed him lightly.

Telain returned her kiss and hugged her tightly to him. "That was... amazing Ky-lu," he whispered back to her, his true soul-mate.

They laid like that for what seemed hours giving each other soft kisses and gentle hugs as they cuddled, basking in the afterglow of what was to him, the first time, and to her, the first time in almost two decades. She was the first to finally speak. "Glad to feel you still have your natural talent," she said, enunciating the word "feel" by squeezing his shaft which was still buried in her. This provoked another soft moan from Telain as she playfully gave him an evil grin. "This is much better than sleep for your soul, but you should still get some before you wake up to process all this information, so to answer the question you forgot hours ago: the light which you saw between your paws when Lucky was injured was a rare healing magic. Rare enough for us two to be the only ones I know to have it."

"Why are we so special, Ky-lu?" Telain asked, his curiosity aroused by this.

"I don't know, Tel-ne, but we are. Perhaps it is our love," she replied, nuzzling him gently. "Get some sleep now, love. I'll be watching over you."

Telain smiled softly and kissed her before saying his last five words of the night, "I love you, my Sor-lu."

"I love you too, my Sor-ne."

A Painful Necessity

Telain stretched out on the bed as he woke up the next morning. He looked around and realized he was physically awake and Lucky wasn't in bed, but he had the distinct feeling in his mind of his arms still wrapped around a slender vixen that was lying atop him.

"Good morning, Tel-ne," Kythos said as she kissed him, the feeling passing through to his physical body although their interaction was mental.

"G'morning, Ky-lu," Telain responded as he gave her an affectionate kiss on the cheek.

"Be careful to restrict your actions to thoughts, my love. People that see you doing that will think you're crazy," she said, laughing as in the physical world he leaned up and licked nothing. "You can interact and move about the physical world and your mind separately, even while awake, but for now you should just hold your surroundings in mind. I will walk with you, here, and you can talk with me. Just try to not to pass your interaction with me to your physical self as well."

Telain's mind was boggled; it would be quite a lot of work to get used to two functioning bodies, even if one was just in his head. He guessed she was right: he would get used to it, but for now he should just move them as one and leave his time with her for his dreams or in private. There would be no explaining if he were suddenly making out with thin air. Kythos obvious heard his thoughts and laughed.

"That would be quite the interesting scene, love, until you had to explain it all," she said as she got up in his mind and a loose t-shirt and jean shorts materialized on her, just the selection of clothes Telain would normally make.

Telain looked about the real room and then got out of bed to go shut the door. As it clicked he turned around and slowly stalked towards her, saying with a playful growl, "Well, if I'm not going to be able to kiss you all day, I better get my fill now." He wrapped one arm around her as he pressed his lips against hers. She moaned softly as she kissed him back and his hand gently cupped her breast. "The perfect handful," he said as he squeezed her lightly.

She mrowled lowly at him and kissed him lightly again before pulling his hand away gently. "As much as I enjoy your attention, Tel-ne, especially after so long, you must talk with Ventus. He is your teacher as far as the mortal world is concerned and there is still much that may be able to teach you."

He licked her cheek lightly and hugged her tight before relenting and saying with a mental sigh, "Why do I have to have such an irritable vixen to tempt me?"

She giggled at this and responded with a playful tap to his nose, "You're just as I remember you. Even 17 years without directly talking to you and you're still the man I love."

"I'm not quite a man yet, darling," he said as he got dressed, picking out a dark-tan pair of khaki shorts to wear.

"Well, I'm not quite a woman yet either, physically. We mature at the same rate in our minds, but we both still have many years experience. You just have to learn to remember it," she said, winking as her clothes shimmered slightly to give him a quick peak at her.

"Tease," he joked and stuck his tongue out at her. "As much as I love it, you're gonna have to save it 'til I can do somethin' back. But, about what you just said: am I going to be able to remember everything about our lives? I thought you said the knowledge left me before I died."

"Yes, but I still know everything up to this moment. I do not know the future because neither of us has lived through that yet. You will learn, in time, to see into my thoughts as easily as I do yours. We are almost one and the same, one Sor-lune. While we are not quite the same person, we are such a perfect match that we are not ourselves without the other either."

"I think I can understand it. Hurts my head though," he said, acting as if he had a headache for a moment. "I do need to go talk to Ventus; maybe he'll have a bit more insight on what's happening."

Telain reopened the bedroom door quietly and walked down the small hallway to the living room. As he entered the living room, he saw Lucky and Ventus sitting on the couch, looking at him expectantly.

"Well, what?" he asked, looking confused at the two in their silence.

"What were you talkin' to yourself about?" Lucky asked him. "I was talking to Ventus when we heard you start moving around in the room and then talking to yourself. Couldn't hear what you were saying though."

"Thank god for that," Telain hear Kythos say, also feeling her concern fade slightly.

"Nothing important; just thinking about that lunatic that tried to kill us yesterday. I also wondered what that light was when Lucky's arm was healed. Any clue Ventus?" Telain said, trying to turn the subject from his conversation with Kythos.

"All I can guess is that it was some sort of healing magic, though I'm not sure which of you made it. It's unheard of for an elementalist to have any other talents, and we always thought Lucky didn't have any. I can't see any magical potential from him either, but yours is brighter than ever this morning," Ventus said, looking curiously at Telain and studying him closely.

"So then you think I can heal people too?" Telain asked, trying his best to feign ignorance.

"Yes, Telain, but, and this is just speculation, since it wasn't shown until yesterday, I'd guess that you can only unlock that power when someone you really care about is in danger," Ventus said. "I've been thinking about it for a long time, and it's the only conclusion I can come to."

"And that means you really do care for me," Lucky said, bouncing happily on the couch. "Oh, me and Ventus were talkin' about it while you slept. We wanted to give you all the rest you needed, so I didn't wake you up."

"They are almost right about that, Tel-ne. It is very hard for us to tap into the healing magic unless we are desperate for it; you never could have done something like what you did yesterday without that desperation and love for him," Kythos chimed in.

"Thank you, Ky-lu," Telain thought to her with a mental hug. "I'm so happy we're together again; I mean, really together."

"Me too, love, but don't forget to pay attention to them," Kythos said, nudging his focus back to the physical world with a lighthearted giggle.

"Are you okay, Telain? You zoned out for a bit," Lucky asked with more than a hint of concern in his voice.

"Sorry. Yea, I'm fine. No need to worry about me," Telain said as he chided himself for not paying attention to both sides. This was going to be difficult.

"Anyway, Telain, as I was saying: I think you'll only be able to use that magic when you're desperate for it, so there's no way to test if it even was you," Ventus said, drawing Telain's attention back to him.

"So then unless it happens again without Lucky, we won't know which of us it really was?" Telain asked, surprised by his ability to sound ignorant about everything.

"Yes, but there's also the factor of love, and I don't believe you love anyone as much as Lucky. Your family would be the next closest, I would assume, but we don't want to subject them to any more danger than we do you," Ventus answered, looking off to the side as he thought. "I must go back to the magic school and do more research; will you be okay here without me?"

"We'll be fine, Ventus. Lutious caught me by surprise, and he can't do that again," Telain responded, though he wasn't entirely sure himself. He knew things would be easier now that he had Kythos to help him but would that be enough?"

"Okay, I'll be back in a few days, no more than a week, to check on you. Come to the school if anything seems wrong, Telain, and bring Lucky with you." Telain nodded to Ventus as he shut the door behind the bat.

"Lucky, I'm sorry, but you're going to have to be essentially alone for a while. I'll probably be meditating for several hours, if my guess on the time difference is right." Telain said, hugging his friend apologetically.

"It's okay; I understand. You need to be as aware of your abilities as you can if Lutious attacks us again. I'll just look around on the computer," Lucky said, obviously caring much more than he let on by the sound of it.

Telain went back to his room and closed the door. He left the lights off and made sure the curtain was completely closed so he wouldn't be distracted by anything. He sat down against the wall and closed his eyes. As he took deeper breaths he reached back into his mind, ignoring the physical world as he focused completely on his mind.

"Ky-lu, where are you," Telain called as he walked around the misty expanse slowly. It was strange to not be able to see Kythos; she had been right by him all day, in his arms most the time. He continued searching, not quite sure how to really search in this place. It was his own mind; he should know everything about it.

A sudden gust of wind pushed him over and onto the ground. He had found Kythos, and now she was standing over him with a strange blade to his throat.

"Ky-lu, what are you doing?" Telain asked, tears welling up in his eyes.

"You fell for my trick, Telain, and now you're going to defend yourself or die," the vixen said menacingly.

"What? How could you toy with me like that," Telain roared as he brought his legs up and, with an added burst of wind to push her up and the blade away from his neck, kicked her hard in the back. She flew over his head, easily turning around in the air with her magic and landing on her feet. She charged at him as he got up, the sword disintegrating as she charged back at him, swinging her fists skillfully.

Telain did his best, blocking most the hits with either his own paws or a hard plane of air. Why was she doing this? Telain could still feel their bond, but she seemed to be blocking it. He reached out to her, only to find her fighting back against his efforts there as well. She was physically attacking him and pushing back against his efforts to touch her mind. What the hell was going on? He couldn't hurt her, but he couldn't not defend himself.

He brought his leg up to block a kick she made at his stomach and was knocked back slightly. He summoned the winds as best he could while he defended himself but she pushed back with exactly the same force he did. She should have more strength than this. If she was the first elementalist, she could've destroyed him in a heartbeat, and he knew she was. He had felt the bond, there's no way she could've lied to him! This can't be happening!

Tears flowed from Telain's eyes as he jumped back and summoned all the strength he could. He flowed silently through the two signs he now knew to enhance his strength. As he focused and prepared to push with all his might, one of Kythos's swings at his chest connected hard, causing him to fall over backwards. She pounced on him, pinning him down for a moment and glaring into his tear-filled eyes before she burst into tears of her own and collapsed on him. She cried against his shoulder; Telain confusedly wrapping his tired arms around her. He sat up slowly, her body now weakly clinging to him, and cradled her gently.

"I'm so sorry," she cried, squeezing him tightly. "Oh, Tel-ne, I'm so sorry. I had to do it."

"Shh, it's okay. Calm down, Ky-lu. Everything's okay. I'm not hurt too bad," Telain said, wincing as she hugged his sore body. He quietly purred into her ear, trying to soothe her as best he could but still confused as oblivion as to what had just happened.

They sat like that for almost a half-hour: Telain confused and cradling his love as she cried. Then her tears subsided as she leaned up and kissed him with more passion than either had ever known, at least for quite some time. As they separated just enough to focus on each other's face and he reached his paw up to stroke her cheek, fresh tears began to well up in her eyes.

"No, no, don't cry," Telain begged, kissing her again. "Please, Ky-lu, don't cry anymore. Just tell me what happened."

She sniffled loudly, nodding slowly as she said, "Don't hate me, Tel-ne. I just had to know how you would respond."

"I couldn't ever hate you, Ky-lu. You just scared me so much; I have no clue why you did that. I thought someone was controlling you or something," he said, hugging her tightly and burying his face in her neck.

She whispered softly in his ear as they both stroked the back of each other's heads, "I had to know how you would react to someone you love attacking you. It may happen some day that someone is taken control of or worse: is actually turned against you. I'm glad you wouldn't hurt them, but we must find someway to harness your skills to stop them." She sobbed again, holding him tightly to him, "I wish there was some easier way to do that. Now I know how much it hurt you to attack me."

"I attacked you? When?" Telain said, alarmed.

"About the same time I did you, relatively. You explained to me the same way I did to you, except you said you were more sorry that I'd have to do the same someday," she said, relaxing as she leaned away from him slightly and looked him in the eyes again.

"It's okay, Ky-lu, I understand. I know you would've done something else if you had the choice, but if you've had this long to think of one and haven't, there mustn't be one," Telain said as he kissed her again, rubbing his paws over her back.

Kythos leaned back slowly, pulling him down on top of her as they continued to hold one another and exchange desperate kisses, seeking some way to make up for the pain she just caused him and herself. As he leaned closer and nipped gently along her neck, she shivered and let her clothes fade away. He leaned back up and looked lovingly into her eyes. As she nodded slowly, he allowed his own clothes to fade away, leaving them both bare and in desperate need of one another.

"Oh, Tel-ne, just lie here with me. We're both too tired to do anything," she said sadly, her need almost painful along their bond.

"I know, Ky-lu," he said as he laid down against her, sliding his shaft along her pussy, "but we can still enjoy being close."

She closed her eyes and murred quietly as he gently rocked against her, "Tel-ne, don't tease me like that."

Telain looked at her mischievously as he whispered in her ear, "Then should I tease you like this?" He shifted slightly and grinded into her again; this time running himself hard over her clit.

She gasped sharply as he rubbed against her. "Oh, Tel-ne, you're so bad," she whined as he continued to rock. She reached down with both her paws and, grabbing his shaft in one, lined him up with her and pulled him into her with the other. She tensed up and sighed heavily as he filled her so suddenly.

Telain giggled and licked at her jaw-line softly. "If you wanted it so bad, Ky-lu, you just had to ask," he said with an evil grin on his face. He pressed hard into her and then rocked back slowly before filling her again. He maintained his slow pace for what seemed to be forever until she shuddered under him. She whispered his name as she came and began squeezing hard at his cock. That set him off, he hugged her tight and kissed her passionately as his body shook with her, filling her with his seed.


As they lie there panting from so much exertion, Kythos whispered, "If only we could have a cub of our own." She had always wanted one, but only with him.

"Maybe there's a way, my love. We have an eternity to find one, either in my lifetime or beyond," Telain said softly as he licked her ear, causing her to shudder slightly again.

Unwanted Realizations

He swung his fist at her and missed again. "Damn it; stand still," he growled as he jumped back to avoid her attack. As he came at her again, he added a strong gust of wind on her back to knock her off balance. He managed to hit her hard in the stomach, making her wince slightly, but she grabbed onto his arm with both paws. Turning to the side, she pulled him further forward until he was stumbling and bent over slightly right in front of her. She jumped up and planted one foot on his back, pushing off and jumping a short distance away while forcing him down and his face into the ground. She landed gracefully and turned back around to face him.

"Had enough, love?" she asked teasingly.

Telain stood wearily, crouched low to the ground and panting, after their latest sparring session. Since she had attacked him four days before, Kythos was making Telain spar with her almost every moment, except when they were making love instead. Telain quickly built up his skills, and it was becoming easier to fight against her, but she had far more experience. However, they had discovered one very interesting technique the day before.

Telain had been losing badly to Kythos as they had one of their purely physical sparring sessions that she had suggested to increase his basic fighting skill. He had managed to knock her back but that only sufficed to get him hit harder, as she could then add a run to the force of the blow. He had tried to stop her with a moderate wind gust, having had enough for that round, but was too tired to focus on exactly how he employed his energy. As the winds had blown towards Kythos, they swirled around in a strange pattern and surrounded her with a translucent whirlwind. Every time she had tried to break free of it, it grabbed the offending limb and threw it aside harshly. The whirlwind didn't last long because Telain was already so tired, but they knew they'd found the way that Telain could incapacitate an enemy, or a friend, for a short while.