An Elf's Hypnotic Brew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arousal built up inside her as she used him, and she came closer and closer to climax. Sadistic delight ran through her. She took delight in knowing how Lawrence felt. Horny. Hypnotized. Helpless. And about to forget everything.

Her orgasm was almost there. Almost there... just a few more movements of his tongue.

She let out a delighted sigh as climax struck. Her pussy clenched over and over around his tongue, and waves of pleasure shot through her. Her heartbeat pounded in her ears as she delighted in his touch.

"Ah... Keep going," she demanded. He obeyed, licking her depths as her orgasm went on and on...

When it came to a stop, she pulled her groin away from him and stepped back, freeing him from being pinned against the wall.

"Now, my little pet... I'm not done with you yet... Lay down over there for me, right in the middle of the floor. I want to ride that cock of yours."

"Yes, mistress," he said as he quickly moved to get into position. He lied down on the floor, and his dripping, tortured coc pointed straight up for her.

Ashryn eagerly sat on his thighs, not yet taking his cock into her.

"I could torture you for a while before this, but... I'm in a good mood."

Ashryn rubbed Lawrence's chest, then brought her body up, then slowly lowered her pussy onto his cock.

"Ah... this will do," she said. "Hold still. Let me ride you."

Ashryn started to bob up and down, bringing his erect length in and out of her depths. It penetrated deeper than his short tongue could, and she delighted in every inch of his erection...

Lawrence let out a slutty moan, and his cock started twitching.

"Already?" Ashryn asked. "You didn't even last thirty seconds..."

She held still on top of him as he came inside her. His erection convulsed with pleasure while he moaned...

"So slutty and pathetic that you just came immediately," Ashryn said with a sadistic smile. "How does that make you feel?"

"Like a pathetic toy..." Lawrence said as his orgasm came to an end.

"Good. I'll keep riding you, so don't go soft on me yet..."

She bobbed up and down on his spent cock, milking every drop of fluid out of it as she filled herself with pleasure. She leaned forward and pinched both of his nipples, kneading them as she fucked him.

She kept riding him, and orgasm started to creep closer and closer as she went along at a steady pace. His cock stayed hard enough for her to pleasure herself with him, so she kept riding and riding, craving the inevitable climax...

Finally, she let out a long, relaxed groan as orgasm struck. Her pussy clenched around her plaything's spent erection, and she kept riding him and pinching his nipples as hot arousal surged through her.

"Oh yes... ah..." she muttered.

She feverishly rode him even as her orgasm started to come to a stop, as she tried to extract every little bit of pleasure she could from him. Soon, she was finished, and she took her hands off his chest.

"Ah... despite your pathetic performance, I had a lot of fun using you."

Calm and contentment started to fill Ashryn. She relaxed in her post-orgasm state, and the pounding of her heartbeat in her ears started to subside.

"I think I'm done for now," she said. "I'll clean myself up, and then I'll leave you back here for a while. Just lay there and think of me."

"Yes, mistress."

She cleaned up and put her clothes back on, made sure to rinse the beans in the main coffee sack to remove all traces of giant weevil, then went out to the front of the store to take more customers. There was almost nobody for the next hour.

She kept careful track of the time, then a little while before the two hour hypnosis was set to expire, she put the "Out to lunch" sign back up and went into the storage room. She was amused to see that Lawrence hadn't moved an inch.

"Now," she said, "Go clean yourself up and put your clothes back on."

He did as requested, and soon he was pristine and clothed once more. She put his belongings back into his pockets.

"Go to the seat you were sitting in and fall asleep in your romance book until your trance ends."

"Yes, mistress."

"Ah... it feels so good knowing you'll forget everything. You won't just be a slut--but you'll be an ignorant one, unaware that I owned you completely..."

"As long as you're happy, I'm satisfied with it."

She led him out of the storage room, then he navigated to his original seat, sat down, opened his book, and plopped his face into it. He almost instantly fell asleep.

There was nothing for Ashryn to do but wait, so she idly polished a few mugs while waiting for the hypnotic coffee to wear off.

Eventually, Lawrence stirred.

"Ugh, my balls... Oh crap! How long was I out for?"

"About two hours," Ashryn said. "I didn't want to bother you."

"I think I drank my coffee, then just... I'm not sure what happened, but I think I had some kind of... medical thing? And passed out somehow."

"Yikes. Need any help? Are you alright? I thought you were just taking a nap on purpose."

"I think I'll grab another coffee for the road and head home. Hopefully I don't pass out after drinking this one." He chuckled.

After getting his second coffee in a paper cup, he got up and headed for the door.

"Alright mistress, see you--oh god, I really need to stop being horny around women, sorry... Anyway, um, see you later!"

"Come again!" she said as he left.

However, moments later, he came back in.

"Hey, um..." he said.

"Yes?" Ashryn said. She hoped there weren't any lingering memories that he was just now finding buried in his mind...

"I just realized that the sign outside says 'closed', was I here past closing time?"

Ashryn almost slammed her head against the table out of frustration, but she resisted the urge. Of course. It made perfect sense. She forgot to turn the closed sign to the "open" side, so the only people that came in were people that didn't notice the sign.

"No... but the sign does explain a lot. I forgot to turn it to open. Anyway, come again!"

She said goodbye for a second time and watched him as he traveled down the street and out of view.

As she closed up the shop for the evening, she wondered where she could get more of that hypnotic coffee...

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Thank you for reading this strange story. Leave a rating if you enjoyed it, and check out my profile for more stories and other cool goodies!

12