An Encounter with a Fellow Shopper

Story Info
Admiring glances had been shared in a local supermarket.
2.6k words
4.54
11.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I have an open relationship, and we are quite open about it. We quite often help each other hook up. The only rules we had is that we were both present, mainly for mutual safety, plus we liked to take pictures and film our escapades if the other party is happy for this to happen.

Over a few weeks I had noticed a woman eyeing up my husband at a supermarket and he couldn't help but notice her too. We seemed to end up shopping at a similar time each week. She had long dark hair, a dusky complexion and brown eyes. She was average height, with really big breasts from what I could see through her blouse. She frequently wore tight gym wear pants, but my husband preferred it when she wore a floating short skirt, but he would complain she wore leggings under it. She was the epitome of a "thick thigh lady" almost a real-life Cosplay figure. I think she was quite happy with her curvaceous shape and was in some ways proud of it.

I caught her eye one day, I was doing a quick shop, and as chance would have it, so was she. I noticed she was looking my way, and seemed a bit disappointed. I approached her, and she seemed a bit embarrassed when I asked her if she liked my husband. She seemed defensive, and a bit taken aback too, but she blushed deeply. I introduced myself as Hilary, and her name is Claire. I told Claire of our arrangement, and asked if she would like to join me for a coffee.

We went to a nearby café and I explained to her how our relationship worked, that we are not exclusive and that she had my full permission to approach and have fun with my husband. I told her that he is a real exhibitionist (more so than I am), loves it when a woman knows what she wants, and isn't afraid to make the first move. I went on to tell her he is a bit of a perv, loves it when a woman wears no panties or bra, and has easy access so he can caress and touch what he wants easily. I went on to tell Claire he loves being flashed.

We exchanged phone numbers, and I set a time with Claire to meet at a local second-hand clothing shop. I could see her excitement and anticipation, and I felt my own pussy get moist at what was to come. It might sound strange, but I enjoyed watching my husband fucking someone else. We came up with a basic plan, and I hoped I could make it all come together.

I returned home to find my husband had gotten home from work, showered and was walking around naked as he liked to do. I suggested we go and look for something I could wear on one of our "special" picnics. He didn't need any encouragement, and to my delight he slipped on a T shirt and elastic topped light weight cotton shorts. I liked these shorts on Shaun, as he never wore anything under them, and you could see his big cock swinging inside them.

We arrived at the clothes store and I saw Claires car was already there. I wondered what she would be wearing, getting a little wet and aroused at what was going to unfold. We went into the store and headed for the dress area. My husband loved me wearing sundresses totally naked underneath, and the shorter the better. He especially liked one he had found that was so short when I walked the bottom of my bum cheeks could be seen, and my 14DD tits would quite clearly be seen swaying under the thin material and when I leant forward, they would spill out the top, on full display. But for this trip I had slipped into a pair of track pants and a T shirt.

I saw Claire going through dresses, and I saw Shaun had noticed her too, she was wearing s very sheer blouse that was unbuttoned revealing that her 18FF tits were swinging free, you could plainly see her tan lines through her top. A very short pleated skirt and slip on sandals completed her outfit. She already had a few items over her arm, and was casually going through the rack. She noticed us, and carried on as if she was unaware we were there. I steered Shaun to the men's wear section, as I wanted to get Shaun a new top, and possibly some shorts. I could see his cock was already going hard at the sight of Claire. I found a top and a pair of shorts I wanted to get Shaun to try on.

We then headed back to the sundresses to find something for me. Claire was watching, her big tits barely concealed in her sheer blouse, I knew this would get Shaun even harder. As we got close she turned slightly and a very sheer dress slipped from her arm and fell to the floor. She bent over, revealing her curvaceous bum to Shaun and made sure to wiggle and jiggle a little. I know he couldn't take his eyes off her, and the view of her sexy ass and a hairy pussy. I casually caressed his cock, and felt it was already hard.

I suggested he should go and try on what we had gotten for him, and as he turned away I motioned to Claire to head to the changing rooms as we had arranged. I sent Shaun to the far end, and I knew he would strip totally naked to try both items on together. Claire went to his changing room, and I followed. She silently slid the curtain open and went in, Shaun had his back to the curtain, and she reached around and started to stroke his big hard cock, asking if it was for her. My nipples were so stiff, and my pussy was really wet watching another woman teasing my naked husband. Shaun turned around and was confronted by Claire's big tits on full display, she had unbuttoned her blouse as she entered the cubicle.

Shaun couldn't contain himself he immediately started to caress Claire's tits, and slipped a hand under her skirt to find her pussy was nice and wet, she let out a little sigh as he slid his fingers into her. She was slowly and methodically stroking his cock, and cupping his balls with her other hand. I told them they had better decide what they wanted to buy, so we could go somewhere to continue what had started. My pussy was wet, and I had slipped my hand down the front of my track pants and was starting to finger myself and play with my tits watching the show, but I quickly stopped, this was a little too public for me.

Claire asked Shaun to pick out a dress for her and she gave him a pair of shorts to try on, I had to stifle a giggle as she had chosen a pair of boxers with an open fly, no matter how Shaun tried, his big cock would always find the open fly!! Claire was delighted with her choice. Shaun chose a very figure-hugging dress that he knew would ride up as she walked due to the shape of her thighs and bum.

The selected items were taken to the counter and paid for. We made our way back to the carpark, and Claire handed Shaun the boxers she had bought for him and demanded he put them on then and there!! Ever the exhibitionist he complied, stripping right in front of her and I could see she loved it too.

We decided to head to Claires place, and that Shaun would travel with Claire in her car.

We pulled into a very private driveway, and she exited the car totally naked!! I expected this from Shaun, but this really took me by surprise!! She had neatly trimmed jet-black pubic hair but it was full coverage like in the '70s bikini trim. Both my husband and I were clean shaven. Her thighs, hips and butt were just as big in the flesh, and as she walked everything jiggled, she took my husband by the cock and led him inside, and I followed along, waiting to see the show, I really loved watching my husband fucking other women. As I entered her house I was taken aback by the view over the sea, the glass was floor to ceiling and ran the full length of the front of the house. I felt really self-conscious with all this glass, so I stayed fully clothed, I wasn't quite the exhibitionists that Shaun and Claire clearly are!!

She pushed my husband onto her couch and started to suck his cock, I could see she really enjoyed it too, and my nipples were growing stiff and my pussy was getting wet again watching her pleasure my husband. He told her to turn around and they got into a 69, his head totally engulfed in her large thighs, she started to moan, and this excited me even more, she was now sucking my husband's cock and moaning alternately, before finally shuddering and squirting all over my husband's face!! He kept licking and sucking her pussy, he loves it when women cum and squirt!! She couldn't take any more tongue action and turned around sliding my man's large hard cock into her pussy, cumming again as he entered her, Claire rode his cock hard, and her huge tits were swinging and bouncing, I fingered myself to an orgasm watching her ride his huge cock, with a loud moan, he pumped his hot sticky cum deep into her well-trimmed hairy pussy. Spreading her legs, she climbed off him, his thick cum running down her thighs.

My husband suggested a walk along the beach, to get some fresh air, and he went out to her car to retrieve his shorts. Claire promptly took them out of his hand and wiped the dribbling cum from her pussy and thighs, telling him it would be a naked walk!! He smiled a big grin, and I could see his cock was already starting to rise again.

We hadn't made it very far before it was too much for my husband and he pulled her into his arms, and started kissing her deeply, Claire opened her thighs and Shaun obliged, fingering her slick wet cum soaked pussy. She started stroking his cock, making it rock hard again. I sat on a driftwood log and was enjoying the show, Claire lay on her back, and Shaun slid into her pussy, rhythmically sliding in and out of Claire, changing tempo and depth ensuring she would cum again. He fucked her to an orgasm, shooting another load of cum into her. This time, they both stayed naked on the sand, enjoying the heat of the sun on their bodies.

After a while we decided to return to Claire's and watch the sunset. Claire made us all a Tequila, my favourite drink, and she lent over the railing on her balcony, the sight of her pubic hair matted with Shaun's cum got me turned on, and I could she Shaun was getting aroused again, Claire gave him one of those come fuck me looks, and Shaun needed no invitation, slipping into her again and fucking Claire as her big tits sung on the other side of the balcony rail. I couldn't take it anymore; I wanted Shaun to fuck me too. He shot another load into Claire and his cock slid out of her. My turn and I started to suck and lick his cock to get him hard again. The mixed taste of their juices was amazing, I loved the taste of her on his cock. He duly rose to the occasion, and fucked me on the glass table, as Claire watched.

We retired inside, and after chatting for a while, we bade our farewells, and headed for home. Shaun was completely satisfied, and one of his fantasies had come true.

The next day I got a text from Claire, asking if we'd like to meet her for a coffee at a café. A time was set, and we met up again. Claire was wearing the dress Shaun had chosen, and he was wearing his usual shorts and T shirt. I had decided a sundress was the order of the day, and Shaun was already hard knowing I was naked underneath it. Claire asked if we could help her choose some new sandals, she wanted the "slave" type that had to be tied up her shapely legs.

Once we made it to the show shop, she selected a pair, and asked Shaun to help her with them, she made sure she sat with her legs open, so Shaun could see her pussy every time he knelt in font of her, trying on the sandals and tying them up for her. It soon got too much, and he buried his face into her pussy and tounged her to an orgasm in the back corner of the shoe shop, leaving a big wet patch on the back of her dress!! We made our way to the checkout, and as we waited for the transaction Claire was stroking Shaun's cock below the level of the counter top right in front of the pretty young cashier. Claire suggested we go to a nearby reserve with a lake in the middle. It is surrounded by bush, and a place Shaun and I had enjoyed many encounters together.

There were no cars in the car park, and as soon as we were through the gate Claire stripped off, keeping only her sandals on. She asked me to film and take pictures of her naked, and I could see Shaun's cock getting hard again. Claire had one request, we all had to be naked!! Shaun was quite happy to strip, I was a little more reluctant, but Claire insisted, no pictures or filming until I was naked too. What choice did I have. Claire also insisted that I star in some pictures.

We made our way around the lake, taking pictures of each other and filming each other walking naked. When we reached a quiet flat grassy area Claire knelt in front of Shaun and started to suck his cock. I was just filming and enjoying watching Claire give Shaun a blow job, he gently moved her onto her back and slid into her, I knelt and moved around them getting different angles and close-ups of his cock sliding into Claire's pussy. We were so engrossed we didn't notice a young man had arrived and was watching the show. Claire had a loud orgasm, and Shaun shot his load deep into her. I was so horny, and really wanted to be fucked.

We then realised we had company seeing the young man with his pants around his ankles and masturbating like there was no tomorrow. It seemed a waste, so I approached him to see if he needed help. Shaun had his fun, why shouldn't I? Claire grabbed the camera and followed me. He must have been all of eighteen, and I am 51, but he seemed to appreciate my mature body, looking at the cock he held in his hand. I knelt in the doggy position, and he slid into me quickly, slamming into me hard. I could feel my 14DD tits swinging under me as he slammed his cock and balls into me eagerly. All to quickly he came, shooting his load into me.

I moved away from him and we silently got dressed, leaving him sitting there utterly stunned and wondering if it had all been a wet dream.

We all decided this was a lot of fun, and that we would have many more adventures yet, with Claire suggesting a naked road trip on the next long weekend.