An ENF Catcher Reflection

Story Info
Some ENFs reflect on their status.
1.6k words
3.67
1.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: My computer is still having technical problems, so I decided to knock up a short series of sketches in the world I've made interspersed with thoughts on writing ENF stories. I should be back on schedule in two weeks.

I was sitting at my desk, working on the budget for next month when I felt overcome by ennui. Or maybe I was just tired. Either way, I simply couldn't focus. I sat back and stretched, looking out my office window at the room full of people working at their desks. I was the supervisor to all of them, and I watched them all type away for a few seconds before making a decision. I got up and stepped out of my office.

"Regina, dear, I'm heading out to lunch. Take any messages for me. I shouldn't be long."

"Yes, Miss Bandini."

I headed out, walking through the streets of the city. It was crowded today; I was simply one in a mass of people, and it was bright and sunny, which suited my plans. I passed through side alleys and shops, taking as many shortcuts to my destination as I could. I pushed past panhandlers and vendors alike.

I came to it: the ENF Wall. On the side of a wall of the tax office, a collection of naked women tied to the wall. There were twelve hooks punched into the wall and nine of them had a naked woman tied to them. Each woman's arms were pulled up as high as they could go. Their bodies were fully exposed for anyone to see and they couldn't do a single thing to cover up.

With my hands clasped behind my back, I paced from one end of the wall to the other. They were all different sizes and shapes, all wearing pendants with glowing green numbers on them. One was thin with small but cute breasts and very curly brown hair that was tied back. Another was short and round, with big and gorgeous blue eyes marked by where she'd clearly been crying. Another was quite plain looking with a brown bob, refusing to look at me.

I could feel the humiliation coming from them. They were all feeling their nudity, their exposure, their complete lack of any privacy. I walked through just looking at their pubic hair, then walked by again looking at their breasts. Finally, I spoke.

"Hello, girls. My name is Megan Bandini. At one point, I was one of you."

Author's Note: I really enjoy the creative outlet of writing these stories. I aim to trap the reader completely in the head of an embarrassment naked woman, and every choice I make is based around that - the first person perspective, the lack of any real explanation we get for anything, and the chronological layout of what happens to her. The ENF Catcher (which I now think of as "A Murderer Gets Punished") did work with its achronological structure, I now feel, but I still prefer to watch our heroine develop her shame in real time.

I also prefer a fantasy world because it allows me to completely make up ways of dominating my heroines, both literally (like Sir's powers) and socially (like the existence of Campbell-Taylor). That one-off in the present was fun, but I don't want to have the real world intrude on a fun fantasy.

"Lady Vivosian, I cannot agree. Our two peoples must work together on this."

She narrowed her eyes as she considered my statement. Like all elves, Lady Vivosian had dark blue skin that made her white eyes stand out more brilliantly. This, along with her obvious good looks and elaborate clothing - white cloth with big fluffy white patches sewn into the shoulders and elbows - made it very hard to focus. Her stare was intimidating.

"Mr Ambassador," she said in her lilting elven accent. "You push your luck sometimes. You humans seem a determined lot. We elves are patient. We can outlast your demands."

I fell silent. I looked out of the carriage. The elven city was beautiful, with ancient stone carved buildings where it seemed as if the rock had grown conveniently. There were elven statues, elven paintings on walls. Merchants selling elven clothing. Then I saw something that made me start.

"Is that a naked woman?!"

"Hm?" Last Vivosian glanced over. "Oh, that's just an ENF."

"A what?!"

"An ENF. You see the man pulling her on a leash? He's an... hm, what's the human word for it? An ENF Catcher, I suppose. He leads her around on the street."

"But why?"

She was puzzled. "Punishment. She committed a crime, so he makes her strip naked, he ties her up, and he takes her to her victim. Ah, look, she's playing up!"

I watched the elven woman start fighting her bonds. The elven man holding her leash sat on a bench and pulled her over his lap. He then started spanking her. She was wailing. I leaned in to listen as she spoke.

"I can't catch her elven. What's she saying?"

Lady Vivosian smiled. "She's thanking him. She's counting every spank she gets and thanking him for it."

"Why is she doing that?"

"To make it more humiliating, of course. Do you not punish criminals in the human lands?"

I was awed. The King would be interested in this. "Tell me more."

Author's Note: There's something appealing about being an ENF. Having all her power taken away means having all responsibility taken away. The heroine no longer has to make any decisions - they're all made by Sir. Sir is infinitely powerful and infinitely patient, and he won't do any more than he promises. You only suffer physical pain if you're bad.

All you have to do is endure the humiliation. And the tickling, of course. There's something therapeutic about taking that particular kind of pain, especially when you've done something to earn it.

I think this is a niche take within the ENF community - not an uncommon one, but not the majority. Aside from the ENF stories I've read that lean in much more on the pain and less on the psychology or justice, I notice the most popular chapters tend to be ones where our heroines are watching someone else get punished. I suspect what's popular with my more devoted readers is harder to lock down, though the Favorites (and the fact that endings and epilogues get high votes) reflects them better.

"That's right! I was an ENF, just like you!" I said. "I know what you're going through. I too was tied up and paraded around. I was 21 when it happened. It straightened me out. It saved my life." I strutted past them as they eyed me up. I knew they were picturing what I would have looked like younger and naked.

"I was lazy and spoiled, you see. Resolutely refusing to suffer - refusing to even feel the pain of ego loss. Being an ENF taught me how resilient I am." I saw some of them roll their eyes. "I'm 49 now. I own my own business. A lot of girls like you work there. I worked hard, let myself suffer, and now I have it all, and I give to the world."

The round one stuck her tongue out at me.

"I see not all of you believe me. Let me demonstrate." I looked over them all. The one with curly hair was the most beautiful, and she was looking at me with curiosity, so I chose her. I gently cradled her face in my hands and kissed her lips.

It was long and soft. She felt and tasted as good as she looked.

"Ma'am. Let go of the ENF."

I obeyed and turned around. There was a Sir. The clothes were different but the stance was unmistakable. He was pointing a crossbow at me.

"Take off your clothes," he said.

"Yes, Sir." I unbuttoned my shirt and let it fall to the ground as I tore off my pants. My underclothes took a few buttons before my body was free on the street. I was naked in public. There were people watching, sneering at the old lady's wrinkled nude body. I felt my face flush. It was no less humiliating.

Sir came over to me. As he tied a rope to my left hand, I heard people in the crowd around me start to murmer. They talked about my body, about how embarrassing it is for an older woman to get caught in this, and sooner who talked about wanting to fuck me anyway. Sir looped the rope through the hook, pulling my arm up. He then lifted my other arm and tied it to the other.

Once again, I was naked and on display. I was surrounded by women much younger and more beautiful than me. Sir put a pendant around my neck.

"For every word you speak, you will receive two spanks," he said. He then walked away. I felt the stares - not just those of the the crowd, pleased by my punishment, but my fellow ENFs. They saw I was willing to walk the talk. They knew I could handle this.

"I deserve this," I said. The number on my pendant jumped from zero to six. I heard a gasp from some of the ENFs.

Then I heard: "I deserve this." I leaned over and it was the curly haired girl. I could see the determined look on her face.

"I deserve this," said the round girl.

The others followed suit.

We were naked. We would be spanked. And we deserved it.