An English Boy Gets Turned Out Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RustyRover
RustyRover
181 Followers

Cliff got the lube off the table and spread it around my nipple, it made me wince as it was still sore from the abuse, I, Jaimie and Mr Tobias had put it through. Once he had enough lube to form a tight seal Cliff attached the pump and I could feel it getting sucked deep into the tube.

"Leave it on for 5 minutes Sammi, unless a customer comes in. Then you can ask the customer to put on the clamps or to suck on your tit. Whilst the customer is working on your tit make sure you sell him a kit. What are the main sales points?"

I looked blankly at him. The other night I had remained silent and had not to sell anything. I had no idea what the benefits were of having sore nipples, I couldn't think of a single one.

"Sammi you need to sell these kits. I can promise you it is always much better to do what Mr T wants. If he thinks you are not trying or you are disobeying him, you'll be in trouble and you can be sure he'll make you regret it. What has Mr Tobias said about your nipples?"

"Ummm Ahhhhh He said men like to chew on nipples, puffy nipples are better because a man can really chew and suck on them."

"Ok so what are you going to say if a boy comes in here?"

"Get puffy nipples because your man will like them more."

"That's not bad Sammi, and if a top comes in?"

"What's a top, Cliff?"

"I forget what a virgin you are. A top is a real man like MR Tobias or Tony. They are called Tops because they are on top of the relationship in every sense of the word. They will be on top when they fuck and they are on top because you will do what they say. You Sammi are a bottom. You're a bottom because you are going to be beneath them when they fuck you in the bottom and you are on the bottom of the relationship because you will always do what they say. So what are you going to say to a Top?"

"Buy a kit to give your bottom really suckable tits." It felt funny saying bottom in a sexual context.

"You are getting the idea Sammi. Now use your own body to sell the kits. Make them look at both your nipples and talk about the before and after effect."

Just as he finished in walked a customer. He was rather nondescript and I had no idea whether he was a top or a bottom.

When he got a bit closer I said "Please will you clamp my nipple, the pump has been on long enough." He stopped with a look of surprise on his face. He then broke into a smile and he reached out to the pump. I don't know whether he did on purpose or did not know how it worked but he pulled the pump without letting air in and it pulled my nipple out from my chest. There was a popping sound as my nipple broke free. "If you don't want to use the clamp you can suck on it."

He put the pump down and picked up the clamps, He held the teeth open and closed them around my throbbing tit. It was already throbbing and sore but the teeth just bit into it and I yelped. He smiled at me as he twisted the tension knob making it tighter. This man was a sadist because he then began to pull twist and thoroughly work out my tit.

Thankfully he got bored and moved away to the back of the store. Cliff however had other ideas. He took off the clamp and I was beginning to realise removing the clamp was worse than putting it on. Then leant across me and started to lick and suck on my nipple, this was better it was soothing and I felt my dick leak a little pre-cum. Just as I was getting into it there was a sharp pain as he bit me. He lifted his head up from chest. "Pump that tit up Sammi."

I did as I was told. This abuse continued over the next 3 hours with probably about half the customers coming into the store having a bit of fun at my expense. Most who stopped were seriously amazed by the difference between my two nipples. I made a few sales of the nipple torture set and was hopeful of making the ten.

Meanwhile Mr Tobias had set about making some additional preparations for me as soon as I had left his office.

"Mark." Mr Tobias said as he called his Web partner. "Did you get the footage from the park and the car?"

"I sure did Mr T. The footage from the park is not great but it serves as a setup to the car session. Those cameras in the roof and the glove box are awesome. Crystal clear footage. I am just finishing off the editing now. I'll send you a copy before it goes live."

"What was the response to the scene in the dorm with Jaimie?"

"It was fantastic, we've signed up thousands of new customers all of them anxious to see the seduction of Sammi. We need to put a programme together so we can build up to his first fucking. People are going to pay big money to see your big cock opening up his virgin asshole."

"What's the best day and time Mark? We can fit in with your schedule but it has to be sometime this week, I am not going to be able to hold off much longer. He is such an annoying little fucker with his British accent and his 'I am not gay' crap." Mr Tobias mimicked Sam's British accent. "I really want to turn him out and show him exactly how gay he is and how he belongs on his knees serving real men."

"Today's Sunday. We need at least 2 days of publicity and trailers to generate the numbers So I would say Wednesday is the earliest. But I think Thursday is the best evening."

"Done we will do it on Thursday. I have a scenario in mind for it already. I think we will do it in the middle of the store. I'll give you the details when it is finalised. In the meantime I am going to set him up in the apartment above my office. Can you get in there this evening and upgrade the cameras?"

"I can come in in about an hour and will need another 2 hours to get it set up. Everything is working but I'll swap the old cameras out for some new Hi-Def ones."

"Thanks. We'll talk some more when you come in."

Mr Tobias put down the phone and thought about Sammi. He was going to make a lot of money out of this boy. The early numbers from the website looked promising. However he needed to plan a schedule for the next 4 days culminating in Sammi's first fucking after that it would turn into a bit of a free for all as Sammi was turned out fully.

He logged into the admin section of the website. He wanted to read the comments of his customers to see if they gave him any ideas for the next few days. As ever he was amazed by the imagination and depravity of the members who paid to watch his porn site. It seemed most people agreed with him about finding the Brit annoying. But at the same time they found his reluctance sexy and his unwillingness to do things that turned him on was a major plus point.

The way forward was clear he needed to put Sammi in more and more humiliating situations between now and Thursday. It should not be too hard as he would have 24 hour access and full coverage with great cameras and audio. In addition to scenes in the office, apartment and the store they would need to film a few off site so he would have to rig up some situations on campus and in the dorms.

He settled in at his desk to do some mundane management tasks. Mark came in and said Hi and disappeared through the door at the back of the office. Occasionally he would switch out of Excel and onto the monitoring system and see how Sammi was coping out on the floor. The picture was great and he could see the expressions of disgust, pain and even arousal on Sammi's face.

Finally Mark came back to the office and told him everything was ready upstairs. He ran through the cameras and Mr Tobias was impressed with the quality. The definition is so good we don't need to have someone operating the cameras, we can do the zooms and close ups in the editing suite.

Mark left and Mr Tobias decided he needed to get his rocks off before he left. He called Cliff. "Bring Sammi back to the office in about 10 minutes. How many nipple sets did he sell?"

"8 Mr T."

"That's fucking awesome, normally we sell one or two in a week."

Mr Tobias poured himself another drink and thought about what Sammi was going to do for him this evening and whether he would do it in the apartment or the office. Difficult decisions he thought as he rubbed his crotch.

He picked up the phone and called Mark. "Do we have cameras set up under the glass coffee table in the apartment?"

"Yes, there are two at the base of the legs. They're virtually invisible and the view should be incredible."

"Thanks Mark. We'll get some great coverage in advance of the big event."

It had been about 5 hours since Sammi had taken the Viagra in the park and Mr Tobias wanted to be sure the boy was feeling horny and gay this evening. He mixed 2 drinks one with a little blue powder added.

He took the untainted drink back to his desk and waited for Sammi to come back to the office. There was a knock on the door and Sammi came into the room.

"Come in Sammi. Pick up your drink and come and stand by me."

Sammi picked up the drink. He realised he was looking forward to the burning feeling as the hard liquor slid down his throat. He found it relaxed him and he needed something after this incredibly stressful day. It had gone from bad to worse. Waking up with a butt plug in his ass. Having the butt plug fall out of his ass in front of his roommate and being thrown out of his room. To exposing himself in the park and the drive here to the shop and finally standing around letting men paw him all over his body. They were only supposed to touch his chest but Cliff had done nothing to stop them from feeling his dick or touching his ass. A couple of men had even given his butt plug a tweak.

Mr Tobias turned his desk lamp so it was shining brightly at Sammi. He looked closely at the boy's chest. He could see the left nipple was swollen and stretched and stuck out from the chest, whereas the left one remained an inny. This little kit was really working. He would need to order some more in the morning because when this footage went live on the website they were going to sell out.

He pulled on the angry red nipple and was rewarded with a gasp from Sammi. "That kit is really working, look at the contrast between the 2 Sammi. Turn round and face the mirror."

Sammi did so, it was strange. There he was looking at a familiar figure in the mirror. It looked like him but it wasn't him. He had a swollen angry nipple and he was wearing girly panties which were both out of character.

"You should be feeling proud Sammi, you are making yourself more and more attractive to men, which as a gay boy is what you want?"

Mr Tobias knew full well this is not what I wanted, I am not even gay so why would I want to make myself attractive to men. He is the one making me do this.

"Sammi you can relax now, go and sit down on the sofa. Tell me how did your demonstrations go?"

I moved over to the sofa and sat down. The leather felt cold against my bare backside.

"Sammi?"

What could I say. I wanted to say how humiliating they were and how painful it was after suffering for 3 solid hours of tit torture. How disgusting his customers were when they felt me up, when they sucked on my nipple when they tried to kiss me. The disgusting things they said to me about being a sex toy about me looking like a real girly boy.

Instead I just said "Fine."

"Sammi I know you are a teenager but just saying fine in answer to one of my questions is not acceptable. If you don't want me to put that clamp on so tight it pierces your nipple you better give me a fucking answer and you better fucking well call me SIR!"

I flinched at this outburst.

"I think it went well Sir. I sold 8 kits, I'm sorry I did not sell ten but I did try my hardest. I did everything Cliff told me to do and I let every man suck on my nipples if they asked to."

"But how did it make you feel? Was your little dick hard?"

I did not want to say how I felt because I knew it would make him angry so I stuck to the specifics. "Yes my dick was hard sir?"

"Sammi answer in full descriptive sentences. Answer the question again with an adjective in front of dick."

"Yes my little dick was hard Sir."

"That's better. To make it easy from now on when you talk about your dick, or what was that word you used to use, taily always use an adjective. Things like Tiny Taily, weeny willy. I can't do alliteration with Dick do just call it little dick or pencil dick."

"Is your pencil dick hard now Sammi? Is it hard as you tell me about men fondling you? Is it hard as you can feel a butt plug getting your ass ready for a big cock and some fucking?"

Fuck he could see my dick was hard.

"Yes Sir my little dick is hard."

"Does that mean you are aroused, turned on?"

"Yes Sir."

"So if your Dick is hard as you think about men feeling you up, sucking on your tit, hitting on you that means you find that arousing?"

"Yes sir."

"I always thought the definition of being gay was getting turned on by having or thinking about sex with other men. Wouldn't you agree Sammi?"

"Yes Sir." I said in a very small voice.

"Sammi I couldn't hear you."

"Yes Sir."

"Yes Sir what? You need to answer the question fully so I know what you are agreeing with. Sometimes you fancy students are just really dumb."

He was going to force me to say I was gay. I comforted myself that he was forcing me. I did not admit to myself that his logic was sound.

"Sir by your definition I am gay Sir."

"Sammi say it properly include my definition in your answer."

"Sir I was turned on while I was on the shop floor. My tiny taily was stiff when men played with my tits and fondled me. I must be gay sir."

Mr Tobias smiled to himself but he refrained from making a comment.

"Sammi as I said I've got an apartment upstairs where I sometimes stay. You can stay there for the next few days. I won't be staying with you. Make sure you look after it and you don't break anything."

He picked up the phone. "Cliff can you bring in some of those rubber pants, the ones which are good for holding plugs in place. Also I think we will want the 6" dildo with the suction bottom.......No it doesn't matter which colour."

We sat in silence as we waited for Cliff to come in.

When he did he walked over to Mr Tobias and gave him something black that was on a hangar and a flesh coloured penis with a cup on the bottom..

"Sammi let's go, pour us both another drink and carry them upstairs."

He waited for me and then led the way out into the corridor, he opened another door and we went up the stairs behind them. The stairs opened up into a sitting room. It had a sofa and 2 easy chairs surrounding a glass coffee table. There was a big TV on the wall with speakers around the room. On the walls were lots of drawings of men and gay sex which I was later to learn were a collection of Tom of Finland prints.

"Put the drinks on the table."

I put them down and saw Mr Tobias had already placed the rubber pants and a rubber cock on the table.

"Come I'll show you the bedroom."

I followed him through the door into a large spacious bedroom. The bed was huge and covered in black sheets.

"Go and clean up, the bathroom is through the door over there. Have a shower and relax for a bit. I am going to finish up in the office. You must be hungry so I'll order us both some pizza and I'll bring it up when it arrives."

I went into the bathroom relieved to be alone; so much had happened today and I needed time to think it all through. On the plus side the most urgent problem had been solved, I had a place to stay for a few days. But on the down side I was living in a gay book shop with a boss who was convinced I was gay or was determined to make me gay and judging by my hard on he was winning as I had remained hard all evening as a load of strange men had felt me up. Truth be told I was feeling horny and wanted to come.

I went into the bathroom and was impressed with the huge shower. I took off my gay jock strap and noticed the front was damp and stained with all the pre-cum that had been leaking from my dick. It seemed strange to get naked by just removing one item of clothing.

The next thing to do was to remove the butt plug. I lay down on the floor, lifted my legs up and reached under them with my hands to grip the base of the plug. I twisted it to the left and right and started to pull. It just pulled my sphincter out and away but my hole retained a tight grip on the metal plug. I remembered the advice I was given to make it easier to put it in my ass. I pushed out as if I was taking a dump and it came out nice and easy with just a little stretch as its widest point slipped out of my ass.

I took it over the sink and cleaned it with hot water. It was pretty dirty and the smell was not pleasant, but what did I expect after it had been crammed up my dark hole all day. I then went and washed myself in the shower. I discovered it had jets on the side of the shower as well as at the top. There was also a hand held shower attachment with a bullet shaped nozzle which was new to me. The soap and the shampoo were top brands and felt luxurious against my skin compared to the economy student products I was used to. I stepped out of the shower and dried myself with a huge white towel.

I knew I had to put the butt plug back in my ass but I wanted to delay it as long as possible. I wandered back into the bedroom and into the sitting room, I looked at the dildo and the rubber pants on the table. I stared at the TV decided to put something on. It came on and I was blasted with the sounds of a really deep wet blow job. "Goch Goch Goch Goch!" I turned the volume down and then changed the channel. Surprise surprise every channel had gay sex. What did I expect?

I went back to the bathroom to put the plug back in. I found some lube on the vanity, smeared it all over the plug and used my fingers to lube up my hole. Fuck, it was still open and my lubed finger just slipped right in. It wasn't only my nipple that was changing but my asshole as well. It shocked me but thinking about it shouldn't have come as a surprise. The good thing was the plug slipped in so easily. I stood up and I could feel it oozing out of my hole just as the plug had done this morning in front of my flat mate. This time I caught it before it reached the floor.

I remembered the rubber pants and went and got them from the sitting room. I put the plug back in my ass and then put on rubber pants for the first time. It was not easy as they stuck to my skin but after a lot of tugging and squeezing they were up around my ass and holding the plug in place.

A moment later Mr Tobias came in through the door carrying a box of pizza and a small bag.

"Have you filled your boy pussy with the plug, Sammi?"

"Yes Mr Tobias.'

"Good boy. I've got some pizza here for you to eat. You'll find some plates in the cupboard over there."

We sat down to eat. I took a bite and realised how hungry I was and stuffed the pizza down my throat without really tasting it.

When I had finished Mr Tobias said. "Get us both another drink!"

I got up, filled the glasses and gave one to Mr Tobias and took the other back to my seat. I took a sip and realised I was acquiring a taste for the strong liquor and the burn as it went down.

"I know you must be tired, stress always makes me tired but I need you to do a couple more things for me. Come and sit here." He pointed to his lap.

That was the last place I wanted to sit. He could see me hesitate and I was surprised he calmly continued. "I'm not going to make you do anything you have not already done over the last couple of days. I know you are not ready to be actively gay so just relax. Finish your drink and come over here and sit on my lap. I am still fully clothed and zipped up."

In two swallows I downed the whiskey. I could feel it coursing through my veins and I felt a little light headed.

I stood and walked over to Mr Tobias. When I reached him he turned me round and sat me down on. I had not sat in anyone's lap since I was a child and I experienced some of the same feelings from childhood when I sat in my father's lap. I felt small, protected and safe. The last feeling was weird because as I walked over there I felt anything but safe.

RustyRover
RustyRover
181 Followers