An English Boy Gets Turned Out Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RustyRover
RustyRover
181 Followers

Once I was seated he started to talk about university; what lectures and tutorials I had to attend so he could arrange my hours at the shop around them. I found it relaxing to be talking and thinking about normal things. I did not notice when he started to caress my chest and when he started to play with my nipples. I only realised he had started when he tweaked my swollen one. He teased it some more and placed the nipple clamp on my tit.

"Get up and go into the bathroom. Remove your pants and the plug. Give yourself a thorough clean and come back here with the lube. You have 2 minutes."

I did as I was told and came back into the sitting room within the allotted time.

"Climb on to the table facing the TV."

I hesitated because it was a glass table.

"Don't worry it is reinforced it's not going to break."

I moved into position. "Remember when you are on all fours arch your back and push your ass up. That's good. Look at the TV."

On the screen was a boy was a boy on all fours with a man kneeling behind him. The man was lubing a dildo.

I looked behind and Mr Tobias was holding the dildo with the cupped bottom and he was spreading lube on the rubber. He put it down and then I felt his greasy fingers touching my crack. His other hand moved my cheeks apart and his fingers caressed my ring and circled it gently. Then I felt one and then two fingers entering my hole.

"Sammi you are doing well, the plug is really opening you up. Your hole is really grabbing my fingers."

I felt him remove his fingers and then I felt the bulbous head of the dildo pushing against my ass. The head slipped in easily and Mr Tobias continued to push. I could feel it forcing its way up my channel, progress was easy at first and then it started to reach depths further than the plug had gone. I gasped as I felt it opening me up. Mr Tobias noticed the difference and pulled it back a couple of inches and then pushed in again more gently when he reached the end of the thrust he twisted the dildo deep in my guts. Then back out a little and back in. He kept going repeating the same move over and over and gradually the rubber cock was going deeper into my ass. Finally I felt the rubber balls digging into my crack and realised I had taken it all.

"Good boy Sammi. Do you think you will enjoy getting fucked? Your body knows the answer even if your brain doesn't. Look down and back between your legs."

There was my small stiff willy pointing straight down at the table. There was pre cum dripping off the end and had pooled on the table.

"Now look at the TV and tell me what's happening?"

"The boy is sitting on the dildo and riding it on the floor."

"Is his little dick erect? Sammi."

"Yes."

"Sammi is his dick bigger than your taily?"

"Yes."

"Answer me properly."

"Yes Mr Tobias his dick is bigger than my taily."

"It's your turn to ride the dildo."

I felt Mr Tobias remove the rubber cock from my hole.

I watched as he pushed the cup down onto the glass table. He gave it a wiggle to check that it was secure.

"Climb on top of the dildo Sammi."

I moved back and squatted over the rubber dick. I felt the tip touching my hole, Me Tobias gently pushed on the top of my head and I felt myself sink down on the cock. It travelled up my hole and I felt my arse cheeks touching the cold glass as it filled me completely.

"Fuck it Sammi."

I rose up a few inches and then back down.

"Put your hands behind you to give yourself some leverage."

I reached back and leant on my hands and it was much easier to thrust my hips up and down.

""That's good Sammi. Watch your little dick flailing around like a manic little butter knife. A bit faster. Good boy."

Mr Tobias unzipped his own trousers and then his underwear. The biggest cock I had ever seen sprang into view. "Look at it Sammi, look at the power of that cock. Look at it and now look down at your own tiny taily can you see the difference? One is for fucking and the other is just a joke not good for anything and certainly no good for giving pleasure to girls."

He started to stroke his cock. He made me look at him and it was pointing directly at my face. I could see the hole at the end opening and closing in time with his hand moving backwards and forwards. It was as if his cock was talking to me and the words I could hear were coming from the cock and not from Mr Tobias' mouth.

"Keep humping that cock. You have been turning me on all day and now you need to make me come." I immediately thought he wanted me to suck on his cock. It was so close to my face and seemed to hypnotise me. But he continued to stroke it and I could see his hands moving quicker and quicker, he started to grunt and he came all over my face and my chest.

He did not give me a chance to rest or clean up. Straight away Mr Tobias reached towards me and took hold of my willy between his thumb and forefinger. He had lubed his hand and he started to jerk me off as I continued to fuck myself on the rubber dildo. I was hyper aroused. All the time in the store being played with by strange me, the humiliating conversation with Mr Tobias and now watching his cock spurt all over me. It had all combined and I had a hard on for over 4 hours without any relief.

My arousal was just fuelling itself. I was humping up and down on the cock and each thrust was turning me on more. Mr Tobias hand pumping up and down my little dick was upping the ante. I heard myself moan and saying "fuck fuck fuck!" over and over again and then a final thrust down on the dildo and one last jerk from Mr Tobias and spunk shot out of my penis. Mr Tobias directed it to shoot spunk onto my face and body mixing in with his creamy load. The rubber cock was firmly pushed deep into my bottom. I could feel my sphincter spasm around the dildo and every time I spunked my hole squeezed the cock.

I looked up at the screen and saw the same picture. The boy was leaning back on his hands, the dildo was up his ass and his body glistened with cum.

Mr Tobias wiped my face with a towel. I started to lift myself off the dildo. "Stay where you are, don't move."

He reached down and scooped up some of the combined spunk on his fingers which he pressed against my mouth. "Open wide and lick my fingers clean." I did as he asked and he kept bringing more spunk to my mouth.

"You have done well Sammi."

"Go and have a shower clean everything up. Remember you need to insert the plug again and put on the rubber panties."

I was feeling euphoric as I pulled myself off the dildo and got down from the table. I'd had an erection for hours, been teased and caressed and then finally fucking myself with the dildo while another man had jacked me off. It had been the best orgasm of my life.

But the feeling of euphoria quickly gave way to guilt and disgust as I realised just how gay that orgasm was. It involved my bottom and another man, in my book it doesn't get gayer than that. But I'm not gay. Already I was rationalising it. It was just my body reacting to all the stimulation it had received over the last few hours. It was my way of dealing with the stress of this morning and nearly being homeless.

I went to the bathroom and had a shower and cleaned the greasy lube and the spunk off my body. I went back into the sitting room with just a towel wrapped around my waist.

"Sammi, I am going back down to the office for a little bit and then I'm off. I'll be back in the office tomorrow morning and we can grab a coffee and maybe some breakfast before you have to go to college for your lecture. I know it's been tough on you, but you got a warm place to sleep and food in your belly."

"Put in the butt plug when I leave. See you in the morning."

With that I was left alone with my thoughts. I cleaned up the sitting room and washed the plates. I didn't even realise that I was half naked wandering around this strange flat wearing only a towel. A few short days ago I would have been wearing my cords and a jacket.

I went into the sitting room to collect the butt plug, then into the bathroom and quickly slipped it into position. It then took a while to put the rubber panties back on. I realised I did not feel that sleepy and I went into the sitting room. I sat on the sofa and started flicking through the channels. That was weird as there was no sports, no commercials and no acting. Just hard-core gay porn. I didn't watch anything for longer than a few seconds but I saw a bewildering range of activities 2 or more men can get up to with each other.

A few minutes of this viewing and I was yawning and took myself off to bed. I lay down and thought about the list of problems I had this morning.

1- Everyone in my dorm thought I was gay.

2- Jaimie had pissed off one of the biggest jocks in the dorm and he would exact some revenge.

3- I had a butt plug up my ass...

And I slept.

RustyRover
RustyRover
181 Followers