An English Boy Gets Turned Out Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wear these clothes to Uni. What about my reputation? People will thing I'm a F... gay."

"Sammi what do you expect? You lose your clothes; you spent the night above a gay store. What clothes do you think we have? Or do you want to go around dressed as a Top. I'm sorry my shop would be the laughing stock if a girly boy like you was seen in some of my leathers get serious."

"I've given you a place to stay. I've given you some clothes for free. All you do is complain. I seem to be the one doing the giving, you are doing all the taking and then you complain about it on top of all that."

"I've had enough, I'm going downstairs. You can decide whether you want to leave here naked or in the clothes I've given you."

I felt so trapped. I couldn't leave naked and I suppose he did have a point. He was giving me some clothes and he had given me a place to stay.

I picked up my backpack and followed him down the stairs.

"Give me your wallet."

"What for Mr Tobias?"

"Just hand it over and I will explain."

I reached to my back pocket which is where I normally keep my wallet. But all I felt was the smooth curve of my buttock in tight stretchy material. I reached into my pack for the wallet. Wordlessly I handed it over.

Mr Tobias looked through it and scowled when he only found $10. Then he took my credit card.

"After all your complaining I'm not going to give you these clothes. You are going to have to buy them and the total cost is $132.25 for the clothes and another $225.00 for the back pack." Mr T said handing me a receipt.

"Come with me into the store"

I followed him to the cash desk and he rang up the sale. I wasn't expecting to make such a large payment and my card was maxed out. Sure enough, the sale was declined.

"That's bad. I don't trust you to bring these clothes back. I think after you leave here you will never come back and I won't see the clothes or my money ever again. You better give me something valuable to keep to make sure you return."

He pulled out my lap top and said this will do.

"No please no I need that for class."

"Well what can I have then?" He asked as he rifled through my belongings.

"This'll do." He held up my passport.

"Off you go Sammi. I'll expect you back here at 5 for your shift in the store. We can have some more fun tonight." With that he groped my bottom and squeezed my taily. Leaving me with no doubt as to what sort of fun to expect.

I took my new pack and left the shop and headed out to the back door. I got my bike and got a shock as I mounted the saddle. The butt plug was pushed forcefully deeper into my ass hole. I realised I was going to have ride standing up all the way to college.

That in itself was another embarrassment. I was riding with my blue clad ass in the air. If drivers or pedestrians looked closely, they would see the shape of my jock strap underneath the tight fabric.

It wasn't just the rear that was a problem, the Viagra, I had unknowingly taken was also in effect. Poking a little way out of the front of the leggings was my taily. Small though it was it was very noticeable underneath the tight blue material.

I made my way to the College and headed straight to class. I arrived a little after 11 and the lecture had already started. I had been hoping to slip in unnoticed and to quietly take a seat in the back. But Oh No, the lecturer had to see me arrive late and he wanted to make an example.

"It's good of you to come and join us Mr..."

"Sorry I'm late sir'"

"Please come down to the front, I do hate shouting."

That was what I was dreading having to walk down to the front of the lecture hall. At least I could hold my back pack in front of me and hide my little erection.

"What's your name and why are you late?"

"I am Sam Hamilton-Downes. I'm sorry I was late."

"Mr Hamilton-Downes I did not ask for an apology I asked for the reason for your tardiness."

"I couldn't find my clothes this morning and I had to wait for someone to bring me some clothes. He brought me these ones as a joke." I was very pleased for my on the spot reason for appearing in this lecture dressed so effeminately.

"Very well. Please take more care of your clothes in the future and don't be late again. Sit at the front where I can keep an eye on you."

I sat down in the front row and took my laptop out of the pink backpack. As I was doing so the professor noticed the bag for the first time.

"Mr Hamilton-Downes have you told me the truth about the clothes you are wearing?"

"Yes sir."

"Your friend really likes to go the extra mile does he not?"

"Uhmm yes sir."

"Did he bring you a new backpack at the same time as he brought you the clothes? I see the back pack is advertising that well-known gay store just up the road from here and I also think looking at the clothes you are wearing they probably came from the same store. Is that correct?"

"I think so sir'"

"Did you lose your backpack as well?"

"Err yes sir."

"You lost your backpack and your clothes but not your laptop. That seems very strange as you were left with the most valuable item."

"I want you to remain behind and tell me the truth. If I am not satisfied with your answer, I will ban you from this course. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." Suddenly my excuse was no longer looking so clever.

I sat through the rest of the lecture blushing furiously and hating Mr Tobias for putting me in this position as every long embarrassing second passed.

I suddenly noticed everyone was standing up and the lecture was over. I had not written a single note and I have no idea what the lecturer had said.

"Mr Hamilton-Downes come up here."

I walked up onto the stage and stood beside the lecturer.

He looked me up and down closely and I saw his gaze stop as he gave my crotch a closer look. "Do you have an erection? Are you playing some perverted sex game in my lecture? How dare you come to my class dressed in this inappropriate attire advertising a gay store sporting an erection; If you can call that tiny thing an erection."

"Your English, aren't you? I can hear it in your accent. Now you might get up to these high Jinx." He said mimicking my British accent. "Back home but here I expect more from my students. Do you understand?"

"I'm sorry sir. This is not a game sir. It is true I lost my clothes and these were the only ones I could get at the time."

"Very well if that's true show me your notes."

I pretended to look on my laptop and then said "Sorry Sir I must have deleted them by accident when I stood up."

He laughed quietly to himself. "Just as I thought you are playing some sex game. You were so excited you could not concentrate and take notes."

"Ok Boy I've had enough of this. You are making me angry with your lies and pathetic excuses. Now I've got a good mind to throw you of this class for disruption. As you know this is a mandatory course and if you fail, which you will if I ban you, you will be expelled from this college."

"I'm sorry Sir it won't happen again." I could feel myself blushing and then I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. I felt as if a dam was going to burst but somehow, I managed to retain control. The professor studied me carefully and he could see I was struggling to keep control.

He waited until my breathing was back to normal and he was looking at me sympathetically or so I thought.

"Boy, I know the games you are playing and I like to play them myself. I want you to come and see me tomorrow evening at 6pm." He pulled out a card and handed it to me which had an address close by in West Hollywood. "We will talk about what happened here today and you will tell me the truth. If I think you are lying you will be expelled. If you tell me the truth, we may be able to come to reasonable solution."

"But Sir I ..."

"Shut up Boy, I have told you what needs to happen. I like my boys silent and obedient so keep quiet and make sure you are not late."

He turned abruptly away and walked off leaving me more bewildered than ever. Here was yet another man who thinks I am gay, listening to his words about obedient and silent he sounded very bossy and I had to meet him later. On the other hand, I was supposed to be at work tomorrow evening and Mr Tobias was not prone to giving me any favours or give me an evening off. I felt more trapped than ever before.

Even though I had just suffered another humiliating experience my taily was still erect. I cursed it for getting me into all this trouble and I cursed Mr Tobias for forcing me into this position.

Slowly I walked out of the lecture theatre and headed for my dorm. I felt dread welling up in the pit of my stomach. I prayed my roommate was out and I could get changed and pick up my clothes without further embarrassment and humiliation.

On entering the Dorm, I rushed through the foyer and ran up the stairs and raced along the corridor to my room. Luckily no one made any snide comments and the few people I saw just ignored me.

Once in my room I breathed a sigh of relief, it was empty. I packed as quickly as I could. The bathroom was first, I needed my washing things. Then I grabbed some of my clothes and stuffed them in a holdall. Then I quickly removed my leggings and my top and selected a pair of corduroys and a collared shirt. Mr Tobias might not like them but then I didn't like what he forced me to wear this morning.

Just as I had one leg in the trousers, I heard the door opening and in walked my roommate. "Oh Fuck fuck fuck" I thought as this was the worst possible timing.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Pervert?" Was his opening salvo.

"I thought I told you never to come back here. I don't want to share a room with a pervert like you. All my friends will think I must be gay just to be in the same room as me!"

"I'm sorry I just came back to pick up some clothes. I was hoping you wouldn't be here."

"Well I am here." He took a step towards me and looked set to hit me, when he suddenly stopped. I could see he was looking down towards my crotch and he could see my pink jock strap. I was unable to move as I still had 1 leg in and 1 leg out of my cords.

"What the fuck are you wearing?"

"It's a jockstrap. My boss made me wear them. I hate them."

He was looking more closely at them. "Take them off. I've never seen a jockstrap that colour before."

"Oh Fuck!" I said to myself yet again. I didn't want to take them off because he would see my butt plug.

"Please let me keep them on. You don't want to see my boy parts."

"True. Turn around and take them off."

I just stood there looking at him and then bam. He slapped me hard across the right cheek.

"Turn around and Take them off."

I slowly turned around to face the wall. I started to try pull them down, when I heard him hiss.

"Who are you keeping your asshole open for, perv?"

"No one, my boss made me wear the butt plug. I don't like it's very uncomfortable."

"So, you are keeping your hole open for your boss. Has he fucked you yet?"

"No and I'm not going to let him. I'm not gay it's all a big misunderstanding."

He laughed when I said this. "This is the second time in 24 hours and you are wearing a butt plug. I don't believe you when you said you're not gay. Hurry up and give me the jockstrap."

I finished taking them off and turned around to give them to him. I held them to cover my privates. To add to my embarrassment my taily was still hard.

He sat down on a bed. "Pass them to me."

I reached out and handed them to him. He saw my little hard on and slapped it with his hand. "Get that disgusting little thing away from me.!"

He looked at the jock strap. "I think I am going to get a pair for my girlfriend. These will fit her and it will make it easy to fuck her up the ass. I'm going to keep them."

"You can't I have to give them back to Mr Tobias."

"Who is Mr Tobias?"

"He's my boss and he gave them to me to wear."

"Is he gay?"

"Yes, he runs the gay book store down the road."

"So, you work in the gay book store?"

"Yes."

My roommate was really laughing now. "You work in a gay book store for a gay man who dresses you in gay clothes and makes you wear a butt plug, carrying a back pack advertising a gay store. Then you stand naked in front of another man with a micro hard on AND YOU CLAIM YOU ARE NOT GAY."

"Get dressed in your normal clothes. I don't want to see your puny little body anymore."

This time I put on some boxer shorts and then put on my cords and shirt. It felt good to be wearing my own clothes again.

"Now come and kneel here, between my legs." He said pointing to the floor in front of him. "I think I have neglected some of the advantages of having a gay roommate like getting blowjobs on demand. Get down here now."

"But I've never given anyone a blowjob before. I am really not gay."

Quick as a flash he was on his feet and his hand crashed into my other cheek.

"Do you want me to hit you again? Then kneel down right here in front of me."

I was too shocked to do anything other than obey him. I found myself kneeling on the floor and his zipper was right in line with my face.

"I realised last night I was too hasty to kick you out of here for good. I thought wouldn't it be fun to have my own private cock sucker on call whenever I want. Sometimes I don't score when I go out and I'm left with blue balls. Wouldn't it be great if when I came home, I had someone who could give me a BJ? Do you see where I am going with this?"

"I'm not going to let you move back in yet but I am going to let you earn visiting rights. You'll be able to come and get your clothes, even come here and do some studying. If you get enough credits, I'll even let you stay over."

As he was talking, he grabbed hold of my head, pulled it forward into his groin and started rubbing it over the front of his trousers.

"We are going to get started now. You suck me off and I'll let you finish packing your bags and getting your gear. If you don't start sucking, I'm going to throw you out of that door with what you've got on which by the looks of it is just a butt plug and tiny hard-on."

He pulled my head back and slapped me once more to emphasise his point.

"Which is it to be?"

"I think of it as a win win situation. You are obviously as gay as they come but in denial. I am going to force you to suck my cock which we both know you are going to enjoy but have been too frightened to do before. You are going to get a lot of cock sucking practice which is only going to make you more desirable for other men. Me I'm going to get my cock sucked. As I said Win Win."

He pulled my face back into his crotch. "Which is it going to be? Are you going to leave here naked or are you going to leave here with some clothes and a mouthful of cum?"

"Come on cocksucker take my cock out of my pants."

I was paralysed once more. Again, he slapped me. I felt I was in a dream and powerless to do anything.

"Pull down my zip!"

My hands moved by themselves, I swear I didn't tell them to move. They reached up to his zip. The left held on to the top and the right pulled the zipper down.

He pulled my face back into his crotch. My nose was forced into the gap made by the lowered zip. "Breathe deeply, smell a man, smell a cock"

I tried to hold my breath but he simply held my head in place until I had to breather. I opened my mouth but was rewarded with a slap.

"Are you stupid faggot? I told you to smell my cock. Do you think you smell through your mouth? What an idiot you taste with your mouth and don't worry you will be tasting cock very shortly. Breathe deeply through your nose." To emphasis he pushed my nose even deeper into his crotch and through the gap of his shorts. My nose was touching his skin.

I breathed deeply and was surrounded by my first smell of a man's cock. It was musky with undertones of sweat, pee and cum.

"And again. Lose yourself in the smell of cock."

Mentally it did nothing for me, I didn't feel sexually excited by the smell. It left me unmoved. To be honest I was hoping it would make me feel sick or disgusted but it did nothing for me neither positively or negatively.

He pushed my head away so he could look down my body to my own cock. Needless to say, it was still erect. "Look queer boy is loving his first smell of cock. You can't deny you're gay anymore. Look at you sniffing cock with a little stiff dick."

"Pull my pants and shorts down. Let's get this started. I've got things to do and girls to fuck. You know it's really great not having a roommate, I can always bring the girls here and not have to worry."

I pulled his pants down and then his shorts. He was really turned on as his cock sprang up as soon as it was released and there on the end was a little pearl of pre-cum.

"Kiss the head."

He pulled my head forwards. "No. You don't need hands yet. Keep them down by your side. Kiss the head cocksucker."

The tip of his cock touched my lips.

"kiss it"

I kissed it.

"Lick the head get your first taste of a man's juice."

I licked his cock head. I tasted his pre-cum. Again, it did nothing for me it was just a taste neither a good one or a bad one.

This was a very normal cock compared to Mr Tobias' or the ones I had been looking at on the porno films. It was bigger than mine and Jaime's. When I became more experienced, I would look back at this moment and realise my hateful roommate had a very average cock. In fact, a slightly smaller than average cock.

But in that moment, it looked enormous. I had never been so close to one I had never touched one before.

"Open up." He instructed me. "Watch your teeth or I will knock out every last one of them."

I opened my mouth and instinctively I covered my teeth with my lips. Call me a natural cock sucker. He pulled my head forwards and thrust forward a little with his hips and the head of his cock was in my mouth.

"Lick it all over. Lick it all around the head. Get your tongue into the slit. MMM"

He moaned as I obediently worked on his cock.

"That's it you're a natural. That's better than any girls' mouth. Are you still hard?"

"MMYesthh" I managed to mumble around his dick.

"Of course, you are. You're having the best time of your life. Win Win." He repeated.

He pulled my head forward and thrust his hips towards me. Now I had his head and another 2 inches in my mouth.

"Straighten out your tongue. Use it to lick along the underside of my cock. Now up around the sides. The other side."

He pulled out again and instantly I was back to licking around his head. He didn't even have to tell me.

"Now suck it." I stopped licking and started to suck. "Harder suck it harder." I sucked as hard as I could. Gently he started to move his cock in and out of my now slobbering lips. "Keep sucking my cock. Use your tongue at the same time."

"Good Boy. I knew you'd be good at this." He started to thrust more strongly. Holding my head still and letting his hips do the work. Before long I felt his cock reaching the back of my mouth and I gagged. "OchOchOch" Instantly my mouth was full of saliva and I was giving a sloppy blow job.

"That's perfect faggot." He sped up his thrusts but kept them shallow most of the time occasionally he would make me gag just to get the sloppiness going.

"MMM. You're so good at this." He sped up and was face fucking me. I was just an immovable receptacle for his cock. He started gasping and I could feel his cock swell a little more in my mouth. The first jet filled my mouth and hit the back of my throat causing me to splutter. He pulled his cock out to my relief but continued shooting spurt after spurt. His come went over my face and over my clean shirt.

He stood swaying gently and pulled my head back onto his cock. He then wiped my face all over his cock spreading his come all over my face hair and shirt.