An English Boy Gets Turned Out Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put the dildo back in your hole. From now on you will only ever have an orgasm with something in your ass because you're a bottom."

I slid the dildo back up my arse and I started to come when it filled me completely. It was the biggest orgasm of my life and the cum shot on my face and then my little taily spurted over my chest and finally dribbled in my crotch.

I felt drained and satisfied for a few seconds and then the 'horror' and the guilt hit home and I felt lost. I had wanked myself off with a dildo up my ass, immediately after giving my second blow job. I knew I was not gay and I knew I was being forced to do all these things but I was certainly doing a lot of gay things. The worst thing of all was how hard my orgasm had been. If I was honest with myself, I would say it was the best of my life, but I was not prepared to admit that to myself.

I started to get up and as I did so I realised the dildo was still far up my little arse. That just pushed my embarrassment up another notch. I immediately pulled it out but had no idea what to do with it, so I was left standing naked in Mr T's office holding a dildo.

"Take it upstairs with you and wash it. It's covered in your shit."

I turned to walk upstairs.

"Stop there and come back here, we have not finished." Oh God what did he want with me now. I shuddered as I turned back into the office.

"Sammi, don't you think you need to thank me."

"Thank you, Mr Tobias." I replied.

He sighed. "Sammi You know you need to talk in full sentences. What are you thanking me for?"

I didn't know what I was thanking him for. I didn't think I had to thank him for anything after all he had forced me to do things I didn't want to do and didn't even enjoy.

Mr T stared at me. He didn't say a word just continued to stare.

I stood naked before him, covered in come, I could feel my asshole had not fully closed and holding a dildo.

I looked down trying to think of what I was going to say.

"Click! Click!

He was taking more pictures of me.

I couldn't take any more and I said "Thank you for letting me cum."

"Sammi it was a pleasure. What made you come?"

"I was wanking sir."

"Were you hard Sammi?"

"Yes Sir."

"Did you have a dildo up your ass?"

"Yes Sir."

"Do straight men come with a dildo up their ass?"

"Err No Sir."

"But you came with a dildo up your ass, didn't you Sammi?"

"Yes Sir." I could see where this conversation was going but I could see no way of saying what he wanted me to say.

"Does that mean you are not a straight man, Sammi?"

"No Sir, you made me." I tried to wriggle out of answering how Mr T wanted me to answer.

"I didn't make you Sammi. You could have left at any time. Was I holding the dildo up you ass when you came?"

"No Sir."

"Was I holding your tiny dick when you came?"

"No Sir."

"If that's the case how did I make you come with a dildo up your ass. The evidence suggests that it was all down to little bottom boi, Sammi."

"Again, Sammi do straight men come with Dildos up their ass?"

"No Sir."

"Did you come with a dildo up your ass?"

"Yes Sir."

"So that means you are not straight man, doesn't it Sammi?"

"I suppose so Sir."

"Of course, it does."

"Sammi."

"Yes Sir." What now hasn't he humiliated me enough for one evening?

"Did you enjoy sucking my cock, Sammi?"

"Not really Sir."

"Your taily was hard wasn't is Sammi?"

"Yes Sir."

"When does your taily get hard, Sammi."

It seems to be hard all the time at the moment, I thought.

"I'm a teenager Sir, we are hard all the time."

"Do straight men get hard ons when they suck a cock, Sammi?"

"Er no sir."

"You were hard when you were sucking my cock weren't you Sammi?"

"Yes Sir."

"Answer the question with a full sentence Sammi."

"I was hard Sir."

"What were you doing when you were hard, Sammi?"

"I was sucking your cock when I was hard. Sir"

"Yes, you were so that's another reason you are not a straight man, isn't it Sammi?"

"I suppose so Sir."

"Very well Sammi go upstairs and clean yourself up. Remember to wash the dildo and the butt plug."

"Sammi, when I finish my work, I will bring you up some food."

"Thank you, Sir."

With that I ran up the stairs to escape Mr T and my memories.

I went straight to the shower and scrubbed my head and body as if I wanted to lose a layer of skin. When I stepped out, I was red all over. I wrapped myself in a towel as there was no clothes for me to wear.

I saw the dildo and the butt plug on the floor and watched them. I noticed the water turned a little brown as I rinsed them. It just brought home to me how shit my own life was turning out to be.

I went into the sitting room and there was more gay porn on the screen. I changed the channel but on every one there was at least 2 men having sex. On some channels there were more than I could count in the second before I flicked to the next channel.

I sat and stared at the floor and suddenly it all got too much for me and I burst into tears. I had not cried like this since before I was sent off to boarding school at the age of 8. It had all become too much for me. My dream of studying in America had turned into a nightmare. I was being forced to do the most unspeakable things which disgusted me, but at the same time obviously turned me on as they always made me hard and I had orgasms.

If I had any clothes, I would have left the flat then and there and tried to get back to my dorm and confess all to my roommate. Throw myself on his mercy. But I was naked apart from a bath towel.

I managed to bring my sobbing under control but that was all. My life felt it was spinning in all directions and I had no control. Mr T was in control of my life. He was my employer, my landlord, my dresser, my feeder and my sex partner all in one package. All decisions about my life were being taken by Mr T and somehow, I had to stop that.

A few minutes later I heard his feet on the stairs. He walked in and handed me a takeaway container full of salad. He placed it in front of me on the low table.

"You are going to be a great cocksucker Sammi. For a first timer you were very good. Soon you will be able to swallow all of my cock." I just stayed silent and looked at the floor.

"Stand up and bend over. I want to inspect your ass and make sure you did not hurt it when you gave it a hard fucking with the dildo."

Automatically I did as he said. He pulled my buttocks apart. "Here hold them apart." he said. I reached back and continued to hold them open. He looked closely at my bottom; I could feel his breath on my pucker. "Good there's no damage but you can leave out the butt plug tonight. Stay still." I felt something cool on my asshole. "I am just rubbing it with a soothing cream."

It felt quite nice after the abuse my asshole had taken in the last 24 hours. "Someone looks as if he's enjoying this." As every my little taily was betraying me and standing tall, not exactly tall but you know what I mean.

"Play with yourself. "Mr T instructed. I reached between my legs and took hold of my little penis. He stopped playing with my hole and I heard a little squirt of cream. He reached down and smeared the soothing cream on my taily. His hands went back to my hole and mine to my little dick.

I could see myself in the mirror. Standing bent over with Mr T hands on my bottom reappearing and disappearing as he continued to rub the cream around my anus and into the top part of my sphincter. I had one hand on a buttock and one hand on my taily,

"Wank it faster, make yourself come."

My hand or rather my fingers sped up moving the short distance up and down my little taily. But the overwhelming feeling was not coming from my dick but from the fingers playing and teasing with my ass hole. They were stroking around my hole occasionally slipping inside but just an inch and then quickly coming out. The soothing cream must have worked because I could feel no pain just the pleasure of ass play.

It was all too much and my little dick gave a spurt. I watched as my cum dribbled out onto the floor and for the first time I saw my cum face. My lips were pursed as if I was blowing a kiss. It certainly was not manly to say the least in fact it looked very girly.

"Good boy Sammi, I could see you really enjoyed some ass play. That's 2 orgasms this evening with your ass giving you pleasure. Pretty soon you will be coming without touching your tiny taily, just from the pleasure of your boi pussy."

"Clean up your mess on the floor."

I straightened myself and turned towards the bath room, I came back with a wash cloth.

"No Sammi you never clean up cum with a cloth. Your mouth is there for clean up duties. Get on the floor and lick up your cum. I know it's only your worthless cum but it is good practice for you."

Slowly I knelt down and leant over the patch of spunk. "Lick it up."

That was all that was needed and I lapped it up. I was shocked at how little it affected me. I felt indifferent to what I was doing just humiliated by the speed with which I obeyed Mr T.

"Eat your dinner and go to bed. Jaimie will be here early tomorrow because you need to learn the basics of bottom hygiene. I don't like to see shit on my toys and I certainly don't want to see shit on my cock when I fuck you."

With that he was gone and I was left alone with my thoughts. My head was going round in circles as I tried to come to grips with all that happened to me today and the complete lack of control I had. This was getting me nowhere so I decided to just forget about everything and go to sleep.