An English Boy Gets Turned Out Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he pushed me away and I fell over backwards. "Get away from me faggot. Unlike you I'm not gay. I don't want you anywhere near me after I come. Got that Fag?"

"You've got 5 minutes to pack your things and get out of here."

I moved towards the sink.

"No faggot. You should be proud to walk around with cum on your face. It means you can't deny you're a fag anymore and everyone should see the real you and not the closet Brit boy you pretended to be when you first got here."

I went to take off my shirt.

"I'm going to give you a choice. You can wear your long sleeve shirt, cords and my cum out of here or you put the clothes you wore this morning."

"I want to wear one of my clean shirts."

"Not going to happen. If you don't choose quickly, I'm going to make you blow me again and I will come all over your fag top and make you wear that."

"I'll keep this shirt on."

He turned away and went to his side of the room and ignored me. I hurriedly packed my washing things and a few other clothes. I was walking to the door.

"Call my number. 922 xxxx xxxx! Save it because I am going to call you and you are going to come round and give me some relief whenever I want it."

I didn't say anything I just wanted to be out of there.

I now had a dilemma: Originally I had wanted to go to the library because I needed to do some research for an upcoming paper, but because I had cum all over my clothes I thought I wanted to get cleaned up and put on some fresh clothes. Getting fresh clothes won out and I made my way to my bicycle.

I got on my bike and realised without the protection of the rubber underwear the butt plug was even more exposed to the saddles and any bumps in the road. Again, I rode standing on the pedals but at least this time I had a thick pair of cords covering my ass.

I went back to the store and was hoping Mr Tobias would either not be there or out in the shop so I could slip into the flat unnoticed. I got to the back of the store, locked up my bike and went in. I walked along the corridor and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Boomed Mr Tobias.

"Bugger" I muttered under my breath.

He saw me entering the office. He smiled in a rather knowing way. "What are you doing back so early? I thought you had a full day of college."

"Uhhmm, Ahhhhh. I wanted somewhere quiet to do some work and the library was a bit noisy. Is it OK if I come back and use the flat upstairs?"

"Of course, it is."

I made my way towards the stairs. "Sammi what has happened to the clothes I gave you this morning. Why are you wearing corduroys which I told you never to wear again? Why are you wearing a long sleeve shirt when I gave you that beautiful clingy crop top?"

I turned around to face him.

"Come closer Sammi. It looks like you've got a stain around your collar. What is it Sammi?"

"Oh God, Oh God. " I thought to myself. What am I going to say I can't tell him I gave my roommate a blow job and he spunked all over my face and clothes?

"Come closer Sammi. Is that what I think it is?" I was close enough to Mr Tobias that he reached out and wiped his index finger around my shirt collar. He held his finger up to his nose. "That's cum isn't it Sammi?"

I stared intently at the floor and didn't say a word.

He stretched out his hand again and held me under my chin and he made me look up into his face.

"What is it Sammi?"

I was blushing furiously and wanted the earth to swallow me up. Instead I looked up into the piercing eyes of Mr Tobias. He said nothing just stared at me without blinking waiting for me to respond.

Then surprisingly Mr Tobias turned away and went to the sideboard with the whiskey. I could see him pouring a drink but I did not see him adding the blue powder from a crushed-up Viagra pill.

He turned holding the glass out towards me. "I can see you've had a trying day have a drink. I need to finish up some work. Take this drink upstairs and relax for a bit. I'll finish my work and then you can tell me what stained your collar and how it got to be there."

I couldn't believe I had been reprieved. I nervously gulped down my whiskey nearly finishing it immediately.

Mt Tobias chuckled good naturedly. "Your day was obviously worse than I at first thought." He turned back to the sideboard and reached for the bottle. "You better take this up with you. It looks like you need it."

I had so many thoughts rushing around my head at that moment. Mr Tobias unexpectedly showed a surprisingly kind and understanding side to his personality. I did not have to embarrass myself by telling Mr Tobias about my first blow job or at least not yet. But most of all I was thinking how good it was to take a bottle of whiskey upstairs with me as it would help me forget about the scene with my roommate. It was another way I had changed, only a couple of days ago I had never drunk whiskey and here I was getting ready to finish off a bottle.

Mr Tobias had no kind thoughts in his head. As ever he was a master planner and manipulator. Firstly, he wanted Sammi's little dick erect when Sammi told him about the events of the day. It would further reinforce Sammi's gayness. Secondly, he wanted Sammi tipsy so he could be manipulated more easily and thirdly, he wanted time to look through the videos from the backpack cameras so he would know what had happened, that way he would have knowledge and insight to build his manipulation strategy.

Mr Tobias hand reached down and rubbed his cock. He thought at the very least he would get a blow job off Sammi tonight.

Mr Tobias turned to his computer and loaded the surveillance programme that controlled the backpack cameras and their play back.

After about 15 minutes of fast forwarding through the footage Mr Tobias knew all about Sammi's day. He switched the view to the cameras in the upstairs apartment. There he saw Sammi sprawled on the sofa looking at the TV. He made some adjustments in another programme to make sure every movie playing upstairs featured young boys sucking the cock of well-endowed older men.

He picked up the phone and called Sammi.

He watched on the screen as Sammi answered.

"Get out of those dirty clothes and give yourself a shower. I also want you to shave your face very closely I don't like getting stubble burn. When you come out, you'll find some clean clothes on the bed put them on."

He watched Sammi get up and walk into the bathroom. Then Mr Tobias rose from his seat and walked into the store. He was looking for some very specific clothes for Sammi. Ones that would reinforce his gayness.

Once he had selected the perfect outfit Mr Tobias walked upstairs and put them on the bed. He then went back to the office to watch Sammi's reaction when he saw what he was expected to wear.

He sat back in his chair in time to see Sammi coming back into the bedroom of the apartment. He walked to the bed and picked up the top. It was black and on the front was an open mouth and on the back in pink glitter the words sissy cocksucker. He took one quick look and threw it on the beds saying "Fuck, I can't wear that!"

Then he picked up the shorts: on the front the words "Small Penis" on the back there was an arrow pointing to his crack with the words "Big Cock". Sammi grimaced dreading the thought he would have to wear this outfit. He thought perhaps I can just wait for Mr Tobias in a towel, but he knew Mr Tobias would get angry and force him to wear the gay clothes anyway.

"Fuck it!" He thought, "I will just have to put them on, but I'll have another drink first." He walked over and poured himself another whiskey which was finished in 2 swallows.

He turned to the bed and picked up the shirt and slipped it on. It was very tight and clingy and his nipples made little bulges on his chest. Then he pulled the shorts on and they were even tighter. Once he had them on, he realised there was a zip at the rear. He realised that could be opened to allow in the big cocks.

He heard Mr Tobias coming up the stairs.

"Sammi tell me about the stain on your collar."

"I can explain, I was forced." I said hoping it would be enough but knowing it wouldn't.

"So, explain."

"It was my roommate. He made me."

"Your roommate made you do what. Before you answer remember you need to speak in complete sentences and show me respect."

The stress was pushing me over the edge, I struggled to catch my breath, I felt faint and I started to sway. Immediately I felt strong arms holding me and a distant voice telling me to sit down as I was slowly moved over to the sofa.

Slowly my head started to clear and Mr Tobias stood in front of me holding a glass of water. "Drink this, Sammi."

I drank the water and I could feel my heart beat slowing down and my breath returned to normal.

Mr Tobias was in front of me again this time holding a glass of whiskey. "Drink this quickly." I sucked the amber liquid down and felt it burn the back of my throat but I didn't care. He came back a few seconds later and handed me another glass of whiskey. "This time sip it slowly while you collect your thoughts.

I was shocked by this gentle side of Mr Tobias. Here was the man who had turned my life upside down forcing me to do unpleasant things showing a caring side to his personality. As I got to know him better in the future, I would realise there was only 1 side to Mr Tobias and that was how best to manipulate people and circumstances to get what he wanted. But the young innocent me had no idea.

"Are you feeling better now Sammi?" I nodded my head. "Then tell me what happened to you today to put you in such a state."

"I didn't want to do it, he forced me to do it, I'm not gay." I babbled.

Patiently for a change Mr Tobias kept quiet and waited. We sat in silence for a few minutes and I continued to sip my whiskey. I could begin to feel the warm glow inside and it was having a calming effect on my nerves.

Mr Tobias walked across to me holding the bottle. He poured another generous glass.

"Sammi, look at me. Keep looking at me don't look away." I lifted my head and looked into his face and his fierce piercing eyes. "Now start the story from the beginning. Tell me about riding away from here on the bike. How did it feel riding in clothes and a backpack advertising your gayness and this store? Could you sit on the saddle with a butt plug up your ass?"

I took another drink of the whiskey to give a little time before I started.

"Sammi I see you are hard again. You always seem hard in my presence. Now don't deny it you are turned on by following my orders and living in a gay store." Mr Tobias was right I had a hard on. It had not even registered with me but sure enough when I looked down, I could see a small bulge under the skin tight fabric.

"Right now, start with your story. How did you feel riding in clothes...?"

It took me about 15 minutes and 2 more refills of whiskey to tell the story of the morning. Mr Tobias laughed out loud when I told him about my lecturer, especially when I told him about the backpack and my laptop for the not being believed and he looked at me funny when I told him about giving a blow job to my roommate.

"Sammi you are turning gayer faster than I thought was possible. You gave someone a blowjob for the first time this morning and you have a date organised with a gay professor."

"It's not a date. How do you know he's gay? I think he just wants to talk to me and find out what was going on."

"You believe what you like Sammi, but I think you'll find the professor is after some action and not just your excuses for your shocking and disrespectful behaviour." He now moved closer to me in a threatening manner. "What the fuck have you done with my clothes?"

"I left them in my room. My roommate chased me out before I could bring them with me."

"Why did you take them off Sammi? I had told you to wear them. You know they are expensive; you are going to have to work in the store tonight to make the money to pay for the clothes I kindly lent you. By the way you will be wearing what you have on now when you are working."

The thought of being exposed like this in the fucking shop scared Sammi to death. He could imagine all those gay perverts staring at him and thinking he was like them because he was wearing such disgusting clothes.

"Anyway, Sammi stop dreaming of working in the shop tell me why you took off my clothes."

"I am sorry Mr Tobias but I was so embarrassed after what happened in the lecture and how people were staring at me, I had to take them off. They are not really my style and I..." Sammi came to a stuttering halt as he saw the look on Mr Tobias' face.

"I don't care about your style Sammi. Your style is straight Brit Public school boy. But as you are finding out you are far from a straight boy. Go and stand in front of the mirror again. Look at the clothes you are wearing and look at the affect they have on your tiny taily. You've got an erection wearing clothes that state you are a gay sissy and you like taking a big cock up your ass. Your style is gay just like you."

"Are you an expert in being gay, Sammi?"

"No Mr Tobias, I'm straight I keep telling you."

"Am I an expert in being gay, Sammi?"

"Yes Mr Tobias."

"So, who knows about gay style, you or me?"

"You do Mr Tobias."

"Thank you Sammi. You have just agreed with me that I know more about Gay style than you do. Who is a better judge of what gays wear, Sammi"?

"You are Mr Tobias."

"So logically, Sammi, I should be the one advising the new gay sissy boy on what to wear as you obviously don't have a clue."

"But I'm not gay, Mr Tobias."

Mr T raised his voice. "I am not having this argument again Sammi. You have been telling me for the past few days you are not gay but every day you do something new to demonstrate your gayness. Today you gave a blow job and set up a date with another man."

"Come here and stand beside me. Turn around." When my back was turned, I felt him slowly pull my shorts down until the top was tight underneath my buttocks. Bend over my knee."

"Please don't spank me, Mr Tobias."

"Sammi, you are not learning your lesson very well. You are living in an apartment of a gay man, you are working in a gay shop, you are giving blowjobs to your roommate. You are so obviously gay I have decided to spank you every time you deny it. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Mr Tobias."

Slap! I let out a moan. It was followed quickly by 11 more swats on my buttocks. It hurt but the humiliation of being spanked hurt far more.

"Sammi I am going to give you a last chance to prove you are straight. I am going to give you a questionnaire and if you get more people to answer saying you are straight, rather than gay I will agree with you that you are straight and you can stop working for me. Remember if you stop working for me you will have to leave the apartment tonight."

"Sammi, pull your shorts up. Go down into the store and ask Tony to get you a neon plug number 2 in the training series."

I turned to leave. "Oh, and ask him to give you some ankle boots as well, I think they will go well with your outfit."

I went down the stairs and walked towards the store, I was dreading opening the door and being seen by everybody in the store. Christ, I had the words sissy cocksucker on my back and an arrow pointing to my ass saying big cocks.

I had to do it and pushed the door open, luckily there was no one about and I walked across the floor to Tony who was stood behind the counter.

I stopped in front of the counter and I could not bring myself to look up at Tony. "Mr Tobias asked me to ask you to get me a Neon plug size number 2." I whispered.

"What did you say sissy? You need to speak up."

"Mr Tobias asked me to ask you to get me a Neon plug size number 2."

"Sorry Sammi I can't hear you."

"Mr Tobias asked me to ask you to get me a Neon plug size number 2." I said in a loud voice just as the shop door opened.

"I will give you the Neon butt plug set. Hold on sissy while I look after this customer."

I was blushing so badly and trying my best to shrink into the back ground.

The customer just asked for some tokens and did not even look at me, He looked a bit embarrassed to be in the store.

"Come with me Sammi."

We walked over to the anal toy section of the store. I was already familiar with it from my earlier work in the shop. Tony pointed to the butt plug display. "Do you want you plugs in orange or green?"

I had not realised there would be a choice of colour and I couldn't answer in time.

"Sammi, I think I am going to give you the fluorescent green ones they will really pop in your ass and the colour will pop full stop."

He gave them to me.

"Thank you, Tony." I mumbled and turned to walk away.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I made my way back into the corridor and headed towards the office.

I went upstairs and handed the set of butt plugs to Mr Tobias.

"I told you to bring me size number 2, Sammi."

"Sorry Mr Tobias, this is what Tony gave me. He is more of an expert on being gay than me so I did want to say anything." I thought by agreeing with Mr Tobias about not being a gay expert he would look at my mistake sympathetically.

No Such luck.

"Sammi when I give you a simple instruction, I want you to carry it out. Also, where are the ankle boots, I asked you to get?"

"I forgot to ask for them, Sir."

"Sammi, you are really trying my patience. I am not going to spank you again but you can be sure you will be punished for your disobedience."

Mr Tobias stood up and walked over to one of the cupboards on the wall. He opened the door, reached in and brought something out in his hand which I could not see.

"Lift up your shirt."

Dumbly I did as I was told. Roughly Mr Tobias started to tweak, twist, stretch and squeeze my left nipple. It hurt oh how it hurt, it had not fully recovered from its previous work over. This went on for a couple of minutes and then he pulled out a vicious looking clamp with teeth.

He opened the clamp and placed it on my nipple. I grunted with the pain. He did the same to my other nipple and then pulled the shirt down. It was so tight you could clearly see the outline of the clamps through the material.

"Go into the bathroom and bring me out the lube."

I did as I was told. When I returned, he told me to bend over his lap again. I groaned at the thought I was going to be spanked again and winced when the clamps caught on his knees. But I was pleasantly surprised when he started to caress my ass with his hand, gently moving it in circles over the clingy fabric of my shorts. This came to an end as I felt a gentle tugging and the sound of a zipper being pulled down. I realised my ass was on display when I felt a cool breeze directly on my crack.

His hand now started caressing my butt directly and then he started to concentrate on my crack and slowly eased his fingers deeper into my space. He pulled his hand away and I felt him reach across his desk, followed by the pop as he opened the bottle of lube. He poured some on his hand and then it came back between my cheeks.

"Spread your legs."

I moved my right leg off his lap and onto to the ground spreading my crack open. A finger quickly dived into my crack starting stroking round and round my hole. After the pain of the spanking and the ache of my nipples this was a pleasant change. I could feel my hole start to relax and it seemed to welcome his finger as it pressed a little harder and made inroads into my anus. One second it was on the outside and the next his finger and been sucked deep into my hole.

His action changed and his motion turned into a fucking motion as his finger slowly went in and out of my ass. He pulled it all the way out and I heard another squeeze of the lube bottle and then his finger was back joined by a second. They both slipped in without much difficulty and continued to fuck my hole. Every now and then they would twist and I would feel him spreading his fingers forcing my ass the stretch open.