An English Boy Gets Turned Out Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For a straight boy you sure have a welcoming hole. You can take my fingers with ease; I reckon it's going to love it when my big fat cock is fucking it. It's going to love it when I smash it open never to close properly again."

I kept quiet as I could feel the humiliation rise like a physical movement in my body.

"Are you keeping quiet because you agree with me Sammi?"

"No Mr Tobias, I just can't speak with your hand in my bottom."

He grunted as he laughed, nearly depositing me on the floor he thought it was so funny. "That's not my hand Sammi, that's just 2 fingers. But don't worry after a few weeks working here you will be able to take both my fists up your tight little ass, but by then it will be a big gaping hole."

Mr T pulled his fingers out of my hole and the next think I felt was the cool silicon tip of the bright green butt plug. He pushed it in and out a couple of times and then with firm shove, he pushed it fully into my hole. He twisted it a little and pulled it out to make sure it was firmly held in my ass.

"Stand up."

"Right Sammi here is the sheet with the question if people think you are gay or not. They just have to tick here for gay, there for straight. If you get more straight ticks then you can stop working here. If you get more gay ticks then you stop complaining and moaning that you are straight."

"But Mr Tobias everyone is going to think I'm gay wearing this."

"Sammi we already talked about that, the only other clothes you have are covered in cum, now that's going to make you look really gay."

"Off you go."

I turned to walk out of the door holding the questionnaire sheet and a pen.

"One last thing leave the back of the shorts unzipped. I want everyone to see you are wearing a butt plug."

"But..." Before I could get the words out.

"Sammi, I don't want to hear another word out of you."

I slow walked to the shop.

Tony called me over. "The boss called down and told me what's going on. Stand here by the door and then you can ask everyone who comes in or leaves to tick your questionnaire."

I stood where he pointed and realised, I could see people on the street which meant they could see me. This evening just could not get any worse.

Just then the door opened and in walked a customer. I shrank back against the cash desk trying to make myself as small as possible. The man did not stop and walked straight through to the DVD section.

"Sammi you are never going to get anyone to answer your questionnaire if act like that. You need to politely stop the customers and ask them to sign. Mr Tobias told me how important this is for you and that you can prove you are a straight boy and never have to work here again. I hope you leave because you strike me as an ungrateful stuck up snot nosed Brit. Mr Tobias has given you clothes, a roof over your head and a job and all you do is complain. If I was him, I would open the door and kick you out on the street right now."

As Tony spoke, he grabbed me by the arm and frog marched me out of the door. He pushed me out on the street and closed the door and locked it. He started laughing at me through the glass. There I was on the street bare foot, my ass exposed for all to see with a neon green butt plug to attract even more attention.

I did something I never ever dreamed I would ever do. I was knocking on the door begging and pleading to be let in to a gay sex shop. Just then a very large older man appeared beside me at the door.

"You're a bit desperate to get inside. I am sure they will be open in a second, there's no need to worry. What's the rush anyway have you forgotten to buy your boyfriend a present?"

I could see Tony laughing from the inside and then I felt this new man putting his arm across my shoulder, I am sure he was just trying to be protective and to calm me down but I shook it off.

"No, I work there." I replied. "My boss just locked me outside as a joke."

"Oh, that's a bit strange, I was just going in there myself. Are the video booths busy this afternoon?"

"I don't know I just started in the shop now."

"I would love it if you could come into a booth with me, you are a really sweet young boy and I bet your lips would feel great on my cock." As he said this, he cupped my face with his hands and made me look up at him. He appeared to be in his 60's and well over 6 ft tall but he had a belly that was probably 6 ft around. He spoke softly and gently but he looked like an older hairy biker from Sons of Anarchy.

"Sorry I am not gay." He just stared at me and laughed He pushed me up against the shop window and reached inside the back of my shorts and tapped the butt plug that was filling my arse. "This says otherwise and especially the way you are dressed."

"You don't understand, my boss has forced me to wear this. Please will you answer my question. Do you think I am gay?" I wriggled free and thrust the piece of paper to him please tick not gay, it's all a misunderstanding."

Smiling broadly, he said the evidence says you are gay. "1- you are desperate to get into a gay shop. 2- you are wearing a T-shirt saying you like big cock in your ass. 3- you have a butt plug up your ass. 4- You've got clamps on your nipples. 5- You are a real cutie. And 6- you have an erection." As he made the last comment his large hand reached down and cupped the front of my shorts feeling my hard little penis.

He looked at the sheet and said "I will compromise my principles and say you are not gay if you come into a booth and give me a blow job." He laughed as he said it.

To my embarrassment my dick got even harder as he fondled it and I felt a little bit of pre-cum ooze out of my head and wet the front of my shorts. I hoped he would not notice but he took his hand away and move it up to my face. "Even your cock says you're gay."

He took the form from me and ticked the box saying gay and wrote beside it beautiful twink faggot.

Just then Tony opened the door and I followed the large man inside the store.

In the end I got about 10 people to sign the form and all but one ticked the gay box. The one who marked me down as straight made me beg him while he fondled my hard dick smearing my pre cum all over the front of the shorts which added to my embarrassment. When he walked away, he said "You're in denial you sexy little twink. When you admit your sexuality, I bet you will be begging me to fuck your tight twink twat."

After about an hour of this humiliation Mr T called down to Tony who asked me to go back to the office. I was relieved to finally be away from all the gays on the shop floor who were constantly ogling me and fondling me when they got the chance.

I walked into the office and Mr T asked to see the form. "Just as I thought, gay men who have highly honed Gaydar and can spot a faggot a mile away all have you down as gay. Again, I ask are straight boys or gay men experts on knowing who is gay and who isn't? Now stop this silly pretence you are straight."

I wanted to reply that it wasn't fair, the way I was dressed and other things but before I could say a word, he grabbed my little dick.

"Hard as always when you are around gay men and leaking like a faucet as he felt the wet patch on the front of the shorts. You must have enjoyed your time on the shop floor, which is good because you are going to be spending time down there now it is proven beyond any measure of doubt that you are gay."

"Now strip off your clothes I want to see you naked."

I guess by this time I was defeated I just did as I was told and stripped off the 2 items of clothing I was wearing.

"You are a sexy little twink. I think tomorrow I am going to send you to my spa to give you a bit of a makeover. We want to make sure you are looking your best for your date tomorrow night."

That statement put knots in my stomach. I did not want to be reminded of my meeting with the professor and I certainly did not want to go to any spa recommended by Mr T. They were tomorrows problems and I could sort them out in the morning. I had enough on my hands now as I found myself naked in front of another man.

He reached for my private parts which disappeared in his hand, for once he was gentle as he caressed my taily and tickled my balls. My dick was rock hard and he smeared the precum down the short shaft making it all slippery. I couldn't help myself and gave a little moan. I don't think it was so much that it was making me horny just that someone was being 'nice' to me for the first time all day.

Mr T was sitting at his desk but he was still tall enough to reach my shoulders and press down.

"Kneel between my legs. It's time to give your second blow job."

He pressed a little harder and I found my knees giving way and slowly I sunk to the floor between his legs.

"Remember this moment Sammi, this is where you belong kneeling submissively in front of a man. Look up at me and understand that for the rest of your life you are always going to be beneath men because not only are you gay but you are a bottom."

At that moment I did not know the term bottom but I did understand that it was nothing good for a straight, respectable Englishman.

Later on, I would think about this moment and think back that I submitted far too easily. If I was really straight, I would never have put his cock in my mouth. But at the time I was so overwhelmed by the pressure I had been under for the last few days. Everyone had been bullying me forcing me to do things I didn't want to do. Mr T was probably the worst of them but he was also the only individual who had shown me any kindness since I had been 'living my dream' in America. He had given me a place to stay, he had fed me, he had picked me up from the park when I was expecting to sleep on the streets.

I also realised in the back of my mid that the 'kind' Mr T would throw me out on the streets if I didn't give in to his demands. Anyway, it was not the first cock I had sucked so what was one more.

He grabbed the back of my head and pulled it into his crotch.

"Smell me Sammi, smell a real man. Can you smell my cock through the denim? My cock can feel your face, it can feel your warm breath. That's it Sammi, you are making it grow and you haven't even touched it. You know why it's growing Sammi? It's growing because a young gay mouth is going to open and kiss it, lick it, suck it and swallow it."

He pushed my head back a little.

"Feel it with your hands Sammi. Stroke it through my jeans. Can you feel it's outline? It's bent out of shape a bit because it's growing in a confined space. Do you want to free it Sammi?"

I continued to caress Mr T's cock and it was definitely growing under my touch.

"Are you enjoying this Sammi? No don't answer me. Look down at your self Sammi. Have a look at the front of your shorts. Is your little Dick hard? Tell me the truth Sammi. I know that you lie about your sexuality but your taily doesn't lie. Is it hard Sammi? Look at me when you answer and make sure you answer respectfully."

I looked up into the hard eyes of Mr T. I think I was hoping to see some sympathy or mercy but they just looked back with no expression, not even excitement. "My taily is hard Mr Tobias."

"I knew it would be Sammi. What does it mean Sammi if your little taily is hard when you are feeling another man's cock?"

I knew what he wanted me to say and I thought about saying something else but I was frightened of making him angry and getting punished.

"It means I'm gay Mr Tobias."

"Good boy Sammi. As a reward you can unzip my jeans and have a good look at a real man's cock."

My fingers picked up the zipper and slowly pulled it down, it was a struggle where the cock was pushing out against the fabric. Finally, it was all the way down and my nose was assailed by the musky smell of a man, the mixture of cock, pee, sweat, precum and the hint of ass crack. At the same time Mr T undid the button and lifted his ass from the chair. I pulled his jeans down and gasped when his cock was fully revealed. I learnt later he never wore underwear.

Where my dick is well below average his cock was massive. It must have been over 8 inches long and fat. I say fat as opposed to thick because it was not fully hard there was still a hint of softness making it look fat.

At school we described cocks as being either cavalier or roundheads, a reference to the English Civil war in the seventeenth century. The cavaliers wore long wigs which covered most of their heads, the roundheads wore steel round helmets on their heads.

Mr T was a cavalier with a foreskin, a really big foreskin. I had never been so close to a cock and I could see the veins running along its length, wrinkly skin at the top and an enormous hairy ball sack below.

Mr T grabbed my head again and pulled my face into his crotch. This time the smell was overwhelming. My senses were overloaded with the smell of a man. At first it disgusted me but very quickly I got used to it and found myself breathing deeply and sucking down the smell.

"Put your hands on my cock. Hold it up."

I did as I was told and it felt like a living animal in my hands. I know it's part of a man but it feels as if it was a separate animal all on its own. I could feel it throbbing as blood was filling it up, I could see it quivering as I touched it, and I could feel the unique combination of erect cock, hard oh so hard but soft to the touch, but most of all I could feel the heat coming off it.

Even holding it with both hands the top was not covered,

"gently pull the skin down from the top."

I pulled it down slowly revealing the purple head as his cock was transformed from a cavalier to a roundhead. That slit at the top was already wet as I got my first glimpse of precum beginning to ooze from within.

"Kiss the head, Sammi." Mr T says quietly and I felt my head move forwards and my lips pursed as I moved closer to kiss it. It was if his words were directly controlling me and my brain had been bypassed. I gave it one quick peck and then moved back.

"Kiss it again, Sammi and don't stop until I tell you to."

Again, I moved forward with pursed lips and started to kiss the head. I would move his cock slightly so it changed the angle as I kissed it all over.

"Now use some tongue Sammi."

My tongue slipped out from between my lips and I was getting my first taste of Mr T's cock. It tasted so different to the cock I had sucked in the morning. I realised that tasted of a boy and this tasted of a man. The basic smell was the same but there were subtle differences between the two.

"Oh, that's good Sammi." Mr T encouraged me. "Don't forget the rest of it. Start to lick it all over."

I moved my head lower and started to lick my way down the shaft and then back up again. Once I reached the top I licked around the head and then down the other side. Up again my tongue never leaving the hard cock. As I licked, it changed from being fat and turned into a rock-solid piece of meat and the only soft thing about it was its skin.

Mr T's cock was now glistening with my saliva and my tongue was gliding up and down the slick surface.

"Don't forget to lick my balls. A man's balls need attention too."

He pushed my head back down his cock and squirmed forwards so his balls were hanging over the edge of his chair. My face came into contact with his hairy ball sack and it was not nice to lick it as the hairs got in the way. But lick it I did.

"Now suck a ball in your mouth."

I opened wide and sucked one of his balls into my mouth and caressed it with my tongue. Mr T pushed my head back a little and I released his first ball and then sucked his second one.

I felt Mr T take hold of my head and started to lift me up. It's time to suck, Sammi. Show my cock the love you have for all cocks."

I had stopped thinking for myself and just automatically did what I was told to do by Mr Tobias. In seconds my lips were at his head and I opened as wide as I could and slowly His cock entered my mouth.

I heard a click click and realised MR T was taking pictures. I saw his phone in front of my face click click. He turned the camera around.

"Look at that Sammi. It does not get much gayer than that. And your cock is hard too. You're going to be a real gay slut!"

"Suck it harder as you are pulling up, down again now suck." He was instructing me every step of the way. "Sammi by the end of the week you will be deep throating my cock. Tonight, we are just going to take it easy so you can get a feel for your future life on your knees."

Even as he said the word easy, he pushed down and forced me lower on his cock. It touched the back of my throat and I felt a wretch starting, but he eased off. The result was my mouth got full of saliva and the blow job started getting sloppier.

My head was being forced up and down. Faster and faster. "Sammi I'm doing all the work. You just concentrate on sucking."

I did as I was told and was rewarded by a moan from Mr T.

His moaning turned to grunting and I could tell he was close to coming. He pushed me off his cock and stood up in front of me.

"Stick your tongue out and open wide." I instantly obeyed and I saw his piss slit contract and then open wide as his first shot of cum shot out to hit me on my forehead.

That was followed by another 4 shots, each one was a little less powerful then the one before and by the end every inch of my face was covered in his white slime. Click Click.

Mr T sat back down. "Get in here and clean me off." He pulled my head back into his crotch. I opened up and took in his cock. I got my first taste of his cum. It didn't disgust me which I suppose was a good thing but it certainly was not the most delicious thing that I had ever tasted.

When I had finished with his cock, he pushed me away and then started to wipe my face with his finger and feed me with his come. I swallowed it all dutifully/

"Sammi, I think you are a natural cock sucker. You managed to get most of my cock without gagging. A little more practice and you are going to be gobbling it all the way down."

"Strip for me."

I thought it was all over but obviously he had more horrors for me.

"Lie back on the sofa, a bit further back, get your asshole right on the edge. You haven't come yet and you've been hard all day. It seems only fair that you get off."

He bent over me and grasped the neon butt plug and with a twist he pulled it out of my ass. "Look at that it's gaping open it looks like it's begging to be filled again. Don't worry I've got just the thing."

He squirted some lube directly onto my as and then some on his fingers. He pushed in with 2 fingers straight away, my ass had been filled for so long they slipped in and barely touched the sides. He added a third finger and then a fourth and my ass felt really full. He was twisting them like a corkscrew as he pushed them in and out.

"I think tomorrow you will be ready for my cock. But tonight, you will have to make do with this. He produced a lifelike looking dildo. He removed his fingers and spread lube all over the fake cock. He placed it at the entrance of my hole and gave it a little push and I was filled once more. He kept pushing and before I knew it my ass had swallowed it whole.

"Fuck yourself with that." I reached down and took the end of the dildo in my hand and started to fuck myself. Play with your hard-little dick. I took hold of it with my fingers and started to rub it up and down with the same rhythm I was fucking my ass.

Click Click Click...

Mr Tobias was taking pictures of me all the time as I was impaling myself with a fake cock and playing with my little taily.

"You look so cute with your hard-little dick and a much bigger cock up your ass. Pull the dildo out, lay it beside your tiny taily." Click Click. "That's a great picture of a gay boy fucking himself with a big cock and showing off what a pathetic little boy he is. Demonstrating why he is always going to get fucked and never fuck anyone because his cock is so small." Shit that was so humiliating but at the same time it made sense. My dick was tiny and pretty useless. My hand or rather my fingers was still playing with my dick and I could feel I was getting close to coming.