An Enlightened Family Pt. 06

Story Info
Exploring the connection made with a younger girl.
11.6k words
4.22
7.2k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story of an enlightened family Pt. 6..... Gramps and uni friend.

This is tied to Gramps enlightenment series. So it might be advisable to read those first but this is a story that can be read independently.

All characters are over the age of 18

**** **** **** ****

James having managed to obtain Lauren's phone number by craftily copying it from a note left for Nicky takes a chance and texts her whilst in the bathroom.

'Hi Lauren this is James, I got your number from Nicky.' He doesn't say anymore in case he has the wrong number and gets a text back saying so. Thinking she might not reply immediately he figures he better wash his hands etc and make all the necessary noises and movements for someone using the toilet ...... but as he starts the tap running he feels his phone vibrate in his pocket so pulls it out to check.

'Hi James, as in Grampa James.......Sian's Grampa?'

'Yes....... How are things?'

'Oh I am so happy to hear from you ...... I was wondering how to politely ask Sian or Michelle for your number ..... We really should have swapped numbers on that morning...... but it was all a bit of a hurry wasn't it? All is good here but I am so looking forward to be home in a few weeks and hope to be able to catch up with you .....My body is aching to feel your hands on me again.'

'That sounds perfect but not sure I can wait that long...... plus it might be difficult to find time away without either your family or mine asking questions....... I actually wanted to see if there was any chance of you slipping away for a few hours but without Sian knowing....... If so, I can do a long day of driving and pop up to see you.... maybe we can slip out for dinner and have a chat or something......... I have ex colleagues sort of up in your area, so I can use one of them as an excuse.'

'Oh James that sounds perfect ...... I like the sound of or something lol........ Let me sort through my schedule over the next couple of days and also see if Sian and Michelle might be busy ..... They have started on the Gymnastics Team so they might have a competition or training coming up.'

'Sounds good to me ....... Having a family meal tonight so I can't really talk now ...... but now we are connected I hope we can get something sorted ........ I keep having dreams about your fantastic boobs.'

'OK no problem ........ BTW my nipples are rock hard knowing you are dreaming about them ha ha....... I need your hands teasing them ASAP xxx.'

'Not just my hands I hope......... Keep them warm and safe and I will lavish them with attention very soon.'

Feeling his phone vibrating a little later James finds time to check it.

'James, I know you are having a family evening but I just spoke to Sian.....her and Michelle are going to the football with Michelle's Dad and Uncle and then staying out with them on Saturday night.'

'Oh BTW this is Lauren......... I know it is short notice but could you possibly get away this weekend?'

'Me again ....... If you can get away I have found a nice little chalet on a small camp site up here (Not King's) that I can treat us to if you can get away.'

'Sorry to be so pushy ...... but the more Sian raves about you and the more I think of you as you looked at my body the more excited I get ........I, am totally loving the time and the intimacy with Sian and Mich....... But I need some male company and the boys here are just boys and I don't want to get involved with an older guy up here because no doubt he will be a chancer who is married and just wants a quick fumble.'

'I sound so desperate don't I?....... Sorry...... but you are just wonderful I think ...... such a shame our paths didn't cross down there...... 10 miles we lived away from each other xxxx....... Anyway I will leave you in peace ...... but have a think and let me know if you think it is possible this weekend.'

**** **** **** ****

Opening his phone to the messages from Lauren......... 'Grampa...... I love how that sounds in my head ......... I hope you can get up here this weekend ....... I will research somewhere to eat later and once you can confirm you can be here I will book everything and we can settle it later...... Luv ya your Laur xx'

'BTW I gave myself an orgasm with my toys last night ........can't wait for you to give me a few with your toys!!!!!'

Having found out that Nicky and Patsy will be helping at a Gymnastics competition that will involve an overnight stop James texts to Lauren 'Hi Laur, just to confirm I will be free to come up this weekend ..... I can get an earlyish start, and be with you around lunchtime if all goes well, I am also free to stop over....... Hopefully that will fall in with your plans.'

'Hi Gramps....... I am so excited...... Yes that fits in perfectly....... I will book everything up later and start counting the hours ......... I can literally feel your hands teasing my nipples right now!!!'

'Oh how I wish I was.'

**** **** **** ****

SATURDAY MORNING.

'You sure you don't mind us abandoning you?' Patsy inquires as she sits eating breakfast and waits for Nicky to pack her bag.

'No it is fine..... Actually I am off out myself.' James replies as he leans down to steal a cornflake from her bowl.....as he also casually eyes her small cleavage, well, compared to what he knows he will be seeing later.

'Oh, where are you off to then?'

'I thought I would just take a drive and see where the mood takes me.....been a long time since I just went where the mood drags me.' James responds wistfully.

'Now that sounds ideal..... I so wish I could join you.'

'Join Gramps doing what?' Nicky asks as she barrels through the door to grab her breakfast before they leave...... even though there are chairs available deciding James's lap is where she needs to be.

'Nicky.....give Gramps some space!!' Patsy scolds.

'You are just jealous because you didn't think of it.' Nicky giggles as she feels James squeeze her arse as he tries to move his hands.

'Gramps is going out for the day as well as us ...... but he has no planned destination ...... just perfect..... I remember those days when I was a kid and Gramps, Gramma and me would jump in the car on a Friday night and just drive off somewhere.' Patsy sighs.

'Well, it is better than just sitting in looking at the four walls.' James utters sounding total unconcerned and relaxed.

'Aww, why did we agree to help Shazz with the competition?' Nicky wails 'I wanna go with Gramps as well.

'We have loads of weekends when we can all drift off.' James assures them. 'Now come on or you will be late...... are you picking up the other car at the club?'

'Nicky is taking mine, with 3 of the older girls and I am driving the minibus with all the rest and Sharon is escort .... Pain in the arse that she don't drive.'

'Leave the dishes then and I will wash them by hand before I leave.'

Waving them goodbye James feels his phone vibrate.......'Gramps..... Sian and Michelle are being picked up at 12ish so allow for a few minutes after in case they are late and I am all yours xxx.' James sees as he opens the message from Lauren.

'Perfect..... I should be there about 12.30 if I toe it a bit and the roads are running freely xx.' He replies and feels a flutter in his crotch at the thought of a couple of days with a young sexy girl.

**** **** **** ****

'You sure you don't want to come with us?....... I am sure you will get a fuck as well as us.' Michelle comments as she sees her dad pull into the parking bays bang on 12 o'clock.

'No I am fine... I might grab a cab down to my Grandfathers place just down the motorway a bit.' Lauren replies.

Both Sian and Michelle hug her and grab a crafty handful of tit 'My old man would have loved these babies.' Michelle sighs.

'Go on.... Skedaddle .... Have a great time and enjoy all that cock.' Lauren giggles.

**** **** **** ****

Taking her phone out from her bag, where it has been most of the morning to stop her checking it constantly for messages and maybe giving herself away Lauren smiles as she types 'The girls are gone and my girls are waiting for you....... text me when about 15 minutes away and I will walk out to the main road.....drive by, circle round and pick me up .....Just beep as you pass me so I am ready for you.'

PING

James hearing it just as he is about to get back in the car after filling up with petrol checks it, smiles and responds '30 minutes away....... So start walking out at about 20 past...... see ya soon.'

Driving past and beeping, even though he knew she had seen him, as she had started to slip her coat off in preparation to get in the car. James is pleasantly surprised to see Lauren is wearing a striking burgundy wrap around dress that secures via a single set of ties that circle the waist of the wearer strangely enough it is the sort of dress that Patsy would wear. He can't help but wonder if she has also gone for stockings and suspenders, trying to remember if he had mentioned that he loves the feel of silk which moves into bare skin.

Swinging around the roundabout that is about 1/4 of a mile from where Lauren stands he readjusts his crotch as he doesn't want to give away the fact he is already so turned on ...... it is one thing to flirt but he still allows for the fact she might not be after sex.

Pulling into the kerb he is pleased to see she is fully aware of his approach, she quickly opens the rear door and throws her bag and coat on the back seat before jumping into the front seat and buckling herself in ....... As she turns to grab the seat belt he notices her skirt fall open to display firstly her knees but then a glimpse of stocking clad thigh. 'Hi there ma'am your taxi has arrived...... as you told me to circle round I take it we are going back this way?' He chuckles as he looks across towards her after re-joining the flow of traffic to see her reach into her cleavage to recover her phone..... 'Handy place to keep it.'...... also pleased to see she hasn't readjusted her skirt which has now fallen further open to show her stocking top on her leg furthest from him.

'Eyes front if you don't mind.' She giggles as she realises he has already checked out her form...... so pleased that she had thought it all through and knew the split would fall open just right. 'Good afternoon, I won't kiss you just yet, even though I am dying to....... Back onto the motorway going North, 5 miles up are some services, pull in there and then I can show you on the map where we are going to be staying tonight ...... but I want you to tell me and maybe show me something first.'

'You checking out the goods before committing to buy are you?' James splutters 'what happens if I don't measure up?'

'Oh I know you measure up .....Remember, I have felt it before ...... plus it is how you use things that count ...... I think you definitely know how to use things!!!' Lauren purrs.

Changing gear and feeling the heat coming off of her leg as she has allowed her leg to fall against the centre console, James can't resist reaching over to stroke her leg.

'Hey, Mr Cheeky....... Keep your hands that side of the car and your eyes forward.' Lauren chastises him.

'Oh, little Miss Bossy Britches is in town I see.'

'Don't you forget it.' Lauren giggles.

'OK, so what do you need me to tell you and show you?'

'Tell might be all we can do.....it might not be possible to show.'

'So what is it?'

Hesitating, not sure if she should declare that there are no secrets between her and Sian...... 'Well, I was sat next to Sian when she was talking to her sister about what happened after you had slipped back up to collect the stuff to take home........where the naughty shelf was used as an excuse to check each other out.....you remember that morning?'

'I remember some brazen hussy force feeding me some succulent tit....... I take it that is the morning you are referring to?'

'Brazen hussy!!!!........ you cheeky sod.' Lauren splutters, but smiles broadly whilst reaching her hand out into his crotch 'Yep the same result.' She crows as she runs her fingers up his erection.

'Keep your hands on your side of the car please.'

'Yes sir.......wouldn't want to distract you,' Lauren playfully mock salutes 'anyway....after you left us apparently, your daughter fell asleep but your grand-daughter started getting playful.......which in turn led to some interesting actions.'

'I don't get what you are trying to get at.'

Hesitating yet again, but seeing the smile barely concealed on his face.....'Well, it appears there was some rather acrobatic coupling took place in this very car on that trip home.' Lauren continued.

'There might well have been....... But I still don't get what you are after.'

'Sian was gobsmacked that you fucked her mum in public, but was most gobsmacked that as you did she was eating her sister out at the same time........ I have to say the sex with Sian and Michelle the night we heard this was something else.'

'If you are seeking confirmation then I can confirm that was basically what happened.' James replies as he starts to enter the approach lane back onto the motorway 'Now where are these services you mentioned?'

'You will see the sign virtually as soon as we are on the motorway.'

'So I told you but I don't get the bit about showing you ......... we can't recreate it unless you can conjure your mum up.'

'Ugh....... No way would I let that bitch near my snatch.' Lauren spits as she pulls her legs together and wraps her skirt back around to cover her legs properly.

'Sorry....... I didn't mean to offend you.' James apologises rapidly.

'Its fine...... I just don't like my Mother at all let alone think of doing anything like that with her.........mind you I wouldn't mind Sian's Mum having a feast, especially if I got to feast on her at the same time.'

'Kinky little lady aren't you?' James utters, smirking widely as he sees the Services sign appear. 'So what is the showing part you mentioned?'

'If Mum's pussy is as sweet and juicy as Sian's it would be a pleasure.' Lauren sighs barely loud enough for him to hear. 'I was going to ask how far away it was?...... Nicky said it was by a walking trail or something...... I wondered if we could go there....... I always wanted to be fucked out in the open ...... Even if it isn't possible it would be a nice dream.'

'For one, we are going the wrong way now........ But it is only about 50 miles back down so perfectly possible....... All depends what time we have to check in to our accommodation tonight and how far that is away........ But why fuck out in the open when we have a room booked for later?......Plus it might be busier there today.'

Pulling off the motorway into the services Lauren directs him to a spot away from the rest of the cars..... 'I have something to show you.'

'Yeah I know the map and probably details of where we are staying tonight.'

'No besides that......... Park up here and I will show you the B & B for tonight and then I will show you something else.'

Looking around him 'I don't think it is a good idea to flash your charms in this car-park.'

'Shush........ Look this is the accommodation....... Not far from King's but not part of King's.' She purrs as she leans across to show him the phone and also grabbing a craft kiss, a chaste one, but a kiss all the same.

'Is there another King's up here then?....... If not we have to turn around anyway, because we need to go South not North.'

'I know, but no there isn't another one up here.... But if you follow that service road it links the two service areas so we can then head South' She says pointing at a road behind them 'so, we would be going towards this walking trail place....... Check in isn't until 4 o'clock........but look at this and she spins her phone around to show him a display similar to a graphic equaliser.'

'What is that?'

'It is the controls for my vibrator and Clit stimulator.' As she says this she carefully opens her skirt wide enough to show her panties and then moving the gusset to one side he can see something orange peeping out from under her bushy minge. 'If you will let me drive, you can control the vibration in my pussy......... just be careful or we might end up crashing....... But it is better than you trying to drive and control this.' She uses her finger to move the sliders on the screen and James can hear a faint hum but sees the orange gizmo move slightly.... 'You try.' She gives him the phone and he slowly manipulates the sliders, increasing the movement and the hum...... 'It pulses inside me and there is a little finger type bit that tickles my Clit at the same time.' Her voice rising slightly, as she says this as her pussy starts to respond to the rhythm.

Smiling like a kid in a toy shop James considers the offer and realises as long as he keeps the pulses mildish he can excite her without touching her. 'OK, let me just get completely used to his so I don't go too far and cause you to crash, then you can drive and I will direct you to the Woodland Car-Park.'

About 10 minutes later once he had checked just how far was going to be prudent to push her whilst driving and finding he literally could 'Edge' her to a near orgasm but pull her back from the brink...... very much the same as stopping whilst fucking and not stimulating any part of the body.

Allowing her to acclimatise herself to the car and find the 'Bite' of the clutch, just in case they might need lots of slow manoeuvring which might be necessary as they approached the woodland at the other end of this journey, nothing worse than stalling multiple times.

Seeing that she was a very competent and safe driver, lots of mirror use and indication when changing lanes etc he started to increase the pulsing and vibration, having worked out which sliders controlled which part or the equipment lodged in her cunt.

'OOOO I wondered when you might start playing.' Lauren stuttered as she wriggled just a mite as she felt the tickle on her clit.

'I wanted to make sure you were comfortable with the handling of the car and also safe before I started buggering about.' James assured her 'you will be looking for junction 23, just so you know when to start preparing to leave the Motorway.'

'OK, quite a way yet then.'

Increasing the vibration in her fanny but decreasing clit tickle he watches her facial features to ascertain any giveaways for later. 'Laur, can I ask you a very pointed question?'

Quickly looking across at him to check he wasn't showing signs of anguish or regret, she reaches her hand out to stroke his thigh, avoiding his crotch but just to have a physical connection. 'Of course you can.... I might not answer but you can ask.'

'Keep your hands on the steering wheel missy.' He increases both tickle and vibration, hearing the intake of breath 'What is it about older men that attracts you?'

'That is an easy one.....but it isn't just older men, it is older people in general ...... they have bodies that tell a story and they are also more adventurous and willing to try anything I find.' Lauren replies calmly and measured up until he increases the tickle, when her voice wavers just a touch, 'boys of my age are just after a quick thrill so might try something different, but it often lasts maybe 2 minutes and they are bored..... girls my age are getting better, but often the thought of full on sex is beyond them ...... they will parade around nearly naked and might compare their pussy to other girls but will only play with toys on themselves....... Mind you Sian and Michelle are different .... They allowed me to join in with them quite freely........but I think that was more to stop me grassing them up about what they did with you.'

'So what you said earlier about wanting to be eaten out by Patsy, Sian's Mum, was the evidence of a desire to be with older women as well?'