An Enlightened Family Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking between her legs she sees his trousers pool around his ankles as she feels him invade her, firstly with a finger and then the presentation of his cockhead at her opening...... sighing with the pulsing in her pussy and the feel of his meat hovering by her most secret place, she can't help just pushing back a touch as he pushes forwards...... the first 2 inches sliding right in to her tight orifice, before he withdraws slightly, adds more moisture from his fingers that had hovered by her pussy and drives back in right to the hilt........... 'Oh fucking hell Gramps, fuck my arse!!!' she growls, just loud enough for him to hear.

Realising that she is at the perfect height for fucking in this position he pauses for just a few seconds with his cock lodged fully in her.....allowing her to acclimate to him being in her, also to stop himself blowing his load immediately..... Hearing her speak, he starts thrusting in and out, not fast but meaningfully..... 'You wanted raw and dirty...... this is gonna be quick, as I think both of us are at bursting point.' He growled back, grasping both hips to anchor himself.

'I don't care if it is fast...... I just love how it feels and I want your spunk deep inside me.'

Banging away with no thought of anyone being close and both approaching crisis point, Lauren chews on her own fist to stifle the scream of ecstasy coursing through her, feeling the juices running down her thighs from her pussy and also knowing she is producing more lube in her arse as he batters her, slapping his bollocks on her nether lips with every thrust.

Snorting, but trying to keep it quiet as possible James can't hold back any longer and fires streams of spunk into her accommodating passage.

'Oh my god ...... James........that feels so fucking good!!!' Lauren gushes, pushing back trying to take more of his cock deep inside her, before her legs give out on her and she topples forwards into the back seat of the car....... James has no option but to let her go, as to follow her would mean smashing his face on the door surround, his cock springs out of her still dripping cum. It is then he notices the two middle aged ladies peering at them through the glass of the open door.

Sliding between the door and the hedge both with their hands shoved down the front of their shorts..... 'My god that is the most awesome arse fucking I have seen in a long time...... Unless you are both gonna clean each other up ...... let us take care of it.' One growls as she pulls James by his cock back against the hedge and falls to her knees and engulfs his cock in her mouth ....... Whilst her friend falls to her knees and buries her face in Lauren's arse and starts lapping at the open aperture that is still pulsing, allowing his seed to slide back out. Both women uttering in unison 'Oh hell..... what a sweet taste your wife has.'

Both James and Lauren, totally taken by surprise but powerless to fight the onslaught, just enjoy the extra attention.

**** **** **** ****

'Well that went all kinds of shapes didn't it?' James chuckles as he drives out of the car-park 20 minutes later after being bought to another orgasm by the mouth of the stranger.

'Tell me about it....... I thought it was you until I heard them speak ........oh my, was her tongue just what I needed.'

Both of them flushed with the experience and looking forward to the rest of the evening. Lauren quickly swipes her pussy to coat her fingers with her juices, offering them to James to suck on. 'Sian said this is how you like to check the taste of your women.'

'For fuck's sake....... is nothing secret anymore?'

'Well do I pass?'

'I might have to think about it.......apparently my wife has a sweet taste.' He guffaws as he turns back onto the road. 'Now where is this hotel?'

'Cheeky git...... 2 junctions back up, left to King's, right to Belvedere.'

'You sure they won't know you there?'

'Positive...... new owners took over about 2 years ago, same builders did the renovations though so I know what they had done.........to be honest, I don't care anyway...... I like being with you and it is no one else's business...... you proved all my thoughts about you .......Considerate, caring, thoughtful, daring and most importantly sexy as hell.'

**** **** **** ****

Having checked in with no awkwardness or issues James is gobsmacked to see they haven't just got a room, it is more like suite, with a rainforest shower in the bathroom but also a Jacuzzi tub big enough for 3 or 4 people in the bedroom.

Lauren, obviously feeling right at home closes all the blinds and curtains thus giving them total privacy from anyone walking by their chalet..... 'I know I didn't tell you before-hand but knowing, I think how you might think, I have booked us a table at the onsite restaurant, it is not fancy pantsy but I will be wearing a nice dress and heels, it is ages since I could dress up.'

'No problem, I didn't pack too much stuff but when you said going out for dinner, I did pack some proper shoes, black trousers and a white shirt..... but I draw the line at wearing a tie, unless you force me.' James responds smiling broadly 'I just might have to run an iron over the shirt though.'

'I will do that for you...... if you pop out and bring the bags in, I'll get a pot of coffee brewing.....unless you want tea..... I am gagging for a cuppa'

'Whichever is fine...... but you don't need to iron my stuff..... I can do it.'

'Gramps.... I still love the sound of that in my head, but I think I prefer James or Jim or whatever you prefer .....or sweets, honey or darling works for me.' She says kissing him on the nose as they pass.

'I will answer to any of those except sweets....... That is gonna be my pet-name for you.' grabbing the keys he heads out to the car, collects everything he can see and comes back in....... noticing she had obviously removed her bra as her boobs were swinging slightly lower but way freer.

'I knew we would be totally comfortable with each other, with no awkward silences....... I appreciated you allowing me to drive the car and get used to it, which, I knew you were doing when we first pulled away and not being quiet because we had nothing in common.'

'I learned my lesson about speaking too soon when someone is driving a strange car for the first time with both Patsy and Nicky........As you are making drinks do you want me to clear your bag out and hang your clothes up?'

'Ooooo, that would be nice, I knew you were the perfect gentleman....... There aren't any surprises in there ..... I left the whips and chains at home.' She giggles.

'What a shame, good job I bought my ropes with me then.' He responds as he pushes through into the bedroom.

Appearing in the doorway 'Are you teasing me?'

'Of course I am ....... That isn't until the 4th date.'

Squealing 'I am gonna so love dating you........by the way.... After dinner we are using that bad boy over there.' Indicating the Jacuzzi, 'I am gonna practice my Julia Roberts therapy routine on you.'

'You got 44 inches of leg from hip to toe have you........so totalling 88 inches of therapy eh?'

'I don't believe you got that link...... I was expecting to have to show you and explain.'

'I am not as green as I am cabbage looking missy.'

Hearing the kettle click off, she turns to return to the kitchenette.

Hanging both of their clothes up and placing her make-up and perfume on the dressing table, James admires the sheer underwear set, with suspender belt that will obviously be worn later........realising that if she gets excited there will be nothing to hide if her nipples harden.

'Tea's made babes.' She calls, pulling him out of his revelry.

'Coming.' He calls back.

'You better not be ........don't want to waste any of your gunk.' Lauren laughs so much she actually snorts. 'Sorry, I try not to do that.......it is a strange reaction when I breathe while laughing.'

'Sweets....... Don't stress it ..... I find it quite cute actually.......it shows you aren't the all-conquering perfect lady that I can never keep up with.'

'Oh believe me I have many faults.....you can definitely keep up with me........ I am super impressed with your control as well.......knowing how much you like tits, I am amazed that not once have you fondled them, even when they are free and unfettered now,'

'Hmmm.....I can solve that right now.' he walks up behind her, reaches around and cups them underneath to feel the weight of them before sliding up to feel her nipples harden as his thumbs brush them lightly...... he also nuzzles her neck planting light kisses just below the ear.

Leaning back into him 'You definitely know all the right spots to hit......but you are gonna have to wait until after dinner before you get to wander freely.'

**** **** **** ****

Choosing to sit side by side in their little booth for dinner, 1) So they can actually be connected and 2)So they can people watch, which it appears is something they both enjoy. Lauren, placing her hand on his thigh under the table and running her fingers up to try to make him squirm, is surprised to find no apparent underwear, as she can plainly feel his cock with only the trousers between it and her hand. James leaning forward slightly so his closest arm partial shields her craftily runs a finger down her side boob, anticipating a nipple response. Neither are disappointed in the bodily reactions they achieved.

'You do realise.' Squeezing his cock gently 'I have only felt this in my arse, not even had a good look at it, because of Gobble and Lap earlier....... I am looking forward to your therapy later, when I aim to taste him and then feel him as his own makes cool, sensual love to me.'

'I will do my best to fulfil some if not all of your wishes.......there is so much that could be required that we just don't have time for.......making love is so much more than whipping it in, whipping it out and wiping it off.'

Lauren can't stop the laugh or the accompanying snort, which thankfully she could muffle by burying her face in his neck and shoulder........ 'You absolute bastard,' She whispers 'that was so funny ...... it is a good job I don't wear thick makeup when I am out....... My works makeup would be plastered all over your shirt by now........ in actual fact my skin is so much better now than it has been for ages.'

Running his hand up her arm and causing goose-bumps to appear 'I am looking forwards to one day, moisturising every square centimetre of your skin......... I have a question.'

'Ok.....what do you want to know?'

'Two things really.........are you ticklish and is your whole body available for massage, including your feet?'

'Oh god, yes I am awfully ticklish, which leads to snorting so, please not when we are out.... It embarrasses me........Ummm, I guess so...... apart from the functional massages at work I have never known anyone to want to do it......but I also think maybe the ticklish stuff might kick in.......I suppose we will have to wait and see if and when it happens............You won't believe how much that thought has turned me on.'

'Oh I would........ I can see two definite signs.'

'Imagine what you can't see then.' As she says this she can feel an instance reaction...... her hand is still on his thigh under the table.

'We are going to hell sweets ........and gonna enjoy the ride........now turn slightly towards me and give me a kiss...... I have been dying to kiss you all evening.'

'Aren't you worried what people will think?'

'Sorry, I shouldn't have suggested that........I don't give a fig to be honest but you might not want people seeing you kissing an old fart.'

Pulling his head over to meet her, she planted her lips firmly against his and invited him to tongue joust with her. Breaking apart she whispered 'I get to kiss the most amazing, sexy and wonderful man in this room...... definitely no old fart........if you wanna know....... When those women called me your wife, I was in heaven ........not that I want to get married.'

'You are one amazing lady...... I am gonna love shocking people with you........I get to kiss the most beautiful, intelligent and immensely horny gal in here.' He leans in for round two of the tonsil tennis.

**** **** **** ****

As she walks back into the lounge area, seeing James sitting on the sofa with a huge grin on his face, Lauren leans on the door frame, pushes one hip out and poses, in just her sheer underwear, her legs still encased in her stockings, 'You know you asked me if my whole body was open for massage, including my feet?'

Looking up, he is mesmerised to see her stood there all but naked, her underwear so sheer that her areolas, nipples and even her neatly trimmed but full pubic bush is there for his visual delight, 'Yeah, but I can't do one now as I didn't bring my oils and to be honest it is far more pleasurable on a proper massage table.'

'Oh I get that..... I was just going to say..... Michelle, has a foot fetish, but I didn't really pay much attention as there was so much more going on that particular night...... but I guess I must be OK with it as I didn't object.'

'We can soon check that one, we don't need oils or lotions for a foot rub....... Come here and sit side on with your legs along the sofa towards me.'

'I can't...... I started the water running in the bath.....remember we have a therapy session!!'

'This won't take long, just a quick check on your flinch settings....... Is the water running fast?'

'I will turn it off for a few minutes...... but as you can see I am already partially prepared.' Holding her arms out and doing a pirouette on the spot, allowing him to see her in all her glory. 'While I turn the taps off, you can starting stripping down as well Mister.' She says with a pout.

'Yes ma'am....... Your wish is my command.' He mock salutes her as she turns back into the bedroom.... 'We can test you as easy on the bed as we can on the sofa.'

As he only has his shirt, trousers and socks on he is soon divested of his clothes, seeing her turn towards him and reach behind her to unclip her bra, he stops her with a kiss on her neck, 'Wait..... I want to undress you in a few minutes.' He guides her to the bed, laying her across it so her ankles and feet are just off of the edge, kneeling down he lifts both of her feet and smooth's his thumb across the sole with light but meaningful pressure before leaning forward and licking from heel to toe on each foot in turn before gently kissing and sucking a couple of toes into his mouth.

Purring and unable to stop herself cupping her own breasts, tweaking the already bullet hard nipples Lauren just sighs 'Gramps.....that is amazing.'

Licking his way back to the heel of one foot he kneels back up and guides her feet to encircle his cock and proceeds to rub his rampant erection between her soles, just two or three times, before leaning forward to feather kiss her legs from ankle to crotch, alternating between each one as he travels upwards, culminating in placing a tender kiss right on her pussy still encased in her panties..... Having good experience with suspender belt clips, he flicks them open and one by one removes her stockings, kissing all the way down the exposed flesh, finishing up with firstly a lick and nibble on both sets of toes and finally once again using her feet to manipulate his cock.

'Fuck me...... what have I been missing?' she stutters as she feels him hook her panties with his fingers, pulling them down, as she lifts her hips to allow them to descend past her bottom, taking the chance to run his tongue from bottom to top of her already juicy aperture. 'That is not fair.....you are such a tease.'

Sitting back he just smiles at her, holds his hands up and declares 'OK.....I will behave and leave you in peace.'

'Like fuck you will.' She squeals pushing herself upright, leaning forwards, slides to the ground alongside him and takes hold of his cock, encouraging him to kneel back up. 'Hello my sword of pleasure, so wonderful to finally meet you face to face.' She coos before kissing the helmet as she opens her mouth to take a crafty suck on him, repaying the cheeky tasting. 'Now get this bra off of me and we can relax in the bath as it fills around us..... but we are reversing the positioning in the bath...... I wanna sit between your legs and lean back into you as we snuggle.'

'Awww.... I was looking forward to those legs wrapping around me.' James chuckles as he reaches round her with just one hand to see if he can still unsnap a bra single handedly...... finding it is a 3 or even 4 catch one he doubts it, but Lauren realising what he is doing cups her tits to relieve some of the pressure, thus making it easier.

As her bra falls away he leans down, kisses her lips before teasing both nipples with his thumbs, after tossing her bra on the bed alongside the rest of her undies.

'Well.... Let's get this filthy body into this water ....... I need you to be squeaking clean, before I mess you up again.' James chuckles. Lauren flicks the taps on, removes her suspender belt which he had totally disregarded, twists her hair into a messy bun and grabs a clip to secure it, before fondling his cock once again guiding him to the tub.

'It is no good.....slide down a bit.' She turns the taps back off, even though there is barely 6 inches of water currently in the bath, 'after that foot rub, I need to just ride this cock fast and dirty...... I know I said I wanted you to make love to me and not just fuck me tonight but I need this.' She position's herself straddling his thighs, directs his erection at her opening and drops fully on him in one go, screaming with delight as she feels his cock filling her cunt to the brim, 'just lay there and enjoy the ride Gramps this is gonna be fun.' Less than two minutes later they both moan in pure ecstasy as he sprays her clenching walls with hot spunk and she douses, not just his cock but nearly to his chest as she squirts like a fountain.

After releasing the water and starting again, this time adding some of the specially prepared bubble bath, they both relax and snuggle into each other.... Lauren, feeling his cock somehow now hardening again, as he gently manipulates her shoulders, upper back and slowly finds his way around her sides to cup and squeeze her tits, sending fluttering's through her body to her still wanton pussy.

'My god, Nicky was right you do have magic hands........ I love feeling you touching me...... maybe more than I expected to........ it is just a shame we only have one night together.' Lauren sighs.

'This is just the first of many I am sure.' James assures her as he nuzzles her neck and nibbles her earlobe.

'I hope so....... How do you sleep babes?'

'Usually with my eyes closed.' James chuckles.

'No silly, I mean do you snuggle or need your own space?'

'Definitely snuggle....... But can be either spoon....... Will love having your arse pressed into my lap .... But also these gorgeous babies pressed into my back if that is how we end up.' He utters as he kneads her tits, pulling and twisting her nipples.

'Oooo the pleasure and pain move eh........ I love my nipples squeezed, sucked, bitten, whipped..... but all within reason........when I am at home I have a chain set up that connects my nipples and clit together...... such a turn on under my clothes on a busy but mainly sedentary day....... Not much pressure but I can tease myself by gently tweaking it..... but have to be careful that my jacket is buttoned up as these little nubs cause mayhem if they appear when I am working.'

Smirking as he hears this James pushes the boundaries a bit further and really twists her nipples, 'You really are a kinky girl aren't you?'

'I can be as kinky as you want me to be...... but it works both ways...... your tie me up, I get to tie you up, you bite or whip me, I get to do the same to you.' She says as she turns her head enough to kiss him.....seeing he is smiling and not fazed she reaches a hand back between their bodies to cup and squeeze his balls.