An Enlightened Family Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'When we get out of this bath, I want you to dry me and I will dry you........then I just want to snuggle up in bed, me sat in your lap, your arms around me ....... Hopefully your cock slowly sliding in and out of me, nothing more nothing less....... I just want to relax, fall asleep together like that...... not bothered whether I cum again today....... I just want to feel wanted and desired.' Lauren whispers, just loud enough for him to hear as she feels his hand slowly stroking her thighs and teasing her pussy lips. 'Sian said you like a full bush...... is that right?'

'I do...... but you need to be comfortable as well...... all the women in my family have grown up with the expectation of having a covered grotto...... another of Gwen's foibles....... But should they want to, they are free to shave, wax or do whatever down there......... it will mean a lot of young guys will be put off ....... But to be honest I like the feel, smell and touch of fur.'

'Do you think they will be annoyed with us for doing this?'

'Ummm..... they might be upset that we snuck off without saying anything, but we can get out in front of any arguments by admitting we have spent time together...... everyone knew it was a possibility that we would do something....... Sian even encouraged you to test me to see if the tit grab was just a one off...... They were all busy today so we can say we weren't sure if it was just our hormones going crazy....... I am not certain that the sex with them will last long.'

'Are you kidding?........ every time Sian speaks to Nicky she is telling her she can't wait to be home so she can fuck you as much as possible........ Patsy, I guess will definitely want to continue..... I know if I had had chance to fuck my dad I would have been there all the time..... she waited 20 odd years between fucks with you ...... even happy to join you and her daughter in sharing you.'

'But you haven't ever made a move on your Grandfather?....... Yet you were willing to let me enjoy your body.'

'Sherry, my Grandmother, once told me he might have a cock like a donkey but he was very much a wham, bam thank you ma'am kind of lover...... hence why she went looking elsewhere....... She was the one who taught me about the pleasures of lesbian sex as well, even bought me my first strap-on, but they are no replacement for a real live cock.' As she says this she squirms back as tight as possible into his lap, loving the feel of his hard-on lodging between her butt cheeks. 'You have seen Larry when he is anywhere near my mum ......just think of the shit if she found out I was fucking him.'

'Good point I guess....... I realise how lucky I am now that things have turned out the way they have and I get to fuck the girls ...... I just wish it could have been a couple of years earlier ..... Nicky is 23, now and been fucking her dad for 3 or 4 years ..... as you said Patsy waited nearly 25 years between fucks with me.......Apart from the age gap, which people might frown about, my having sex with you is the only one I can openly admit to though..... Not that I aim to.'

'James, you can take out a full page advert if you want ........ you are the best and most amazing lover I have ever had.'

'You are way too kind.' James utters as he pulls her round to face him and kisses her with meaning, before pulling the plug in the bath, stands up, climbs out, grabs a towel and lifts her out and commences to dry her luscious body.

**** **** **** ****

Fulfilling her wishes from earlier James is more than happy to just gently slide in and out of her delightful pussy. Nearly an hour later they both reach gentle but satisfying orgasms...... not earth shattering but tender and controlled...... staying lodged deep inside her, with his arms wrapped around her one breast in each hand and her hands clasped over his hands they slide into blissful sleep.