An Enlightened Family Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yeah....why not? After all, as women we know what makes us feel good so apart from having a cock, which can be remedied to some extent with strap-ons, we can often please each other in ways you guys don't understand..... So why do you like younger women?'

'Ummm .... Being totally honest, until Sian and Michelle decided to push boundaries, I had only been with one younger woman, in as much as years younger..........I have always admired the female form in all shapes, sizes and ages but never actually thought of going any further.' He falters a bit as he says this, as he suddenly thinks it will make him look feeble.

'So let me get this right...... Sian and Michelle took a chance that you wouldn't get cross with them and go ballistic.'

'Yep, that just about sums it up....... But apparently they are well versed in things, both having been in sexual positions with their Fathers..........also after my wife died apparently they noticed my reactions when they were flitting around partially dressed ........ My wife was very strict and didn't condone any of the females in the house to run around unless fully dressed, even when using the swimming pool at home their costumes had to cover everything and usually the pool could only be used if Mike, Sian's Dad, or myself were not there.....The Pool was installed to help with Gwen's movement, Mike got us a great deal on it, he is a Pool Engineer, so used his discount to get it installed.......... Mike and Patsy live next door to me......... Or they did, Mike has now left the house.'

Lauren suddenly having a flash of inspiration thinks about the Pool Engineer, Mike, whom she is avoiding. 'Hang on.....so everyone had to be on their best behaviour when your wife was about and be completely covered up....... But since she died there has been a relaxing of the rules?'

'Got it in one.' James answers as he again plays with the sliders on the phone screen, pushing Lauren to squirm noticeably, but as the road is straight for miles and there is very little traffic around he feels safe to do it..... Looking across he can see a definite stiffening in the nipple area...... regardless of her bra he can definitely see protrusion 'Now, it is accepted that I can just wear shorts and the girls literally wander around in bikinis or underwear with a t-shirt over the top.'

'Oh my god........you are enjoying that thing way too much you bastard........your seat will be saturated with my juices if you aren't careful.' Lauren gasps, lowering one hand to actually touch her pussy. 'So you had to dress properly as well then?'

'Yep...... full length trousers and a shirt or T-shirt at all times.'

'What about in the bedroom?'

'There were rules there as well.'

'How the hell did you manage?....... after all James remember how we first met?'

'It was what I was used to.......yes I remember how we met, total accident, I didn't realise you were stood there.'

'But you weren't too quick in letting go!!'

'Guilty........ I admit, I like tits.......plus I was still riding on horny vibes from the trip up........I didn't notice you pushing my hand off.'

'My fanny was almost as wet then, from your touch as it is now......add in what I found out later and voila, it brings us to this......... I am gobsmacked that it was literally the first time you had experienced the younger woman..... I thought you were a right horny bastard, shagging anything that moved.'

'As I said, only once before that day...........But I am a fella, deep down if you show us tits and a fanny we will respond.' James chuckles as he reduces the tickle and vibration before they actually crash.

'Let me guess....... The one being your daughter and it was an accident and you felt guilty ever since.'

'You are right on the button......but for Patsy it wasn't an accident, apparently, many girls and boys hold a fantasy of fucking their parents....... She admitted that she had set out to get me to fuck her that night.'

'I am in a very select group then am I? ........ That is if you still want to fuck me?'

'You will make number 5 ........if you allow me to fuck you........you might decide I am not good enough when you actually see my cock.......... So tell me ...... have you ever fucked Larry, your Grandfather?'

'Ungh un ...... Nope, but I have seen his cock, he is well endowed I have to admit........ Nicky said you knew him from school or college?'

'Yes, he was always well hung at college ........hence, his nickname, Lanky Larry......... So if you like older guys and he has an impressive cock, why not fuck him?'

'Totally honest now ........you are the oldest guy that I have ever wanted to fuck ...... it is usually someone maybe 20 or 25 years older........you are just the most perfect older guy I have met .......from what Sian has told me you are also considerate but horny as all hell.'

Seeing the junction number approaching they both start concentrating more ..... James slides the switches so it is just a gentle pulse. 'Drive to the top and take the last turning before you come back onto the Motorway, then it is about 3 miles down on the left.'

'I hope it is quiet......... I so want you to fuck me out in the open, well in the car but in the open if that makes sense.' Lauren sighs as she feels the vibration reduce, so she quickly fondles her own tit and squeezes the nipple watching his eyes following her hand.

'Now that is cruel.......you know I love a good nipple squeeze.' He protests.

'Patience is a virtue.' She teases as she pokes her tongue out at him playfully.

**** **** **** ****

Paying attention to the road layout Lauren steers them down the road that James had indicated. 'James.'

'Oooo that sounds very formal...... What happened to Gramps?' James chuckles.

'Ummm .....I just guess I had better get used to using your name when we are in public to save awkward moments, can you imagine if I called you Gramps when we are checking in to the hotel?'

'Very sensible reasoning there..... I didn't think of that.'

'Trust me, I have seen lots of dubious check-ins at King's, usually people cheating and having affairs.....no need to cause us any unnecessary grief is there?'

'You really are a very switched on and intelligent young lady....... I am still confused as to why you want to spend time with me though.'

'Let's get to the car-park at the woody place.'

'It might be busy today, there are more cars heading this way than the last time I was here...... so we might not be able to'

'James...... I need to talk to you properly ....... I know we have talked in base levels ........but I need to say something'

'Lauren, if you are having second thoughts ...... it is fine...... we don't have to do anything....... In fact I will take you back to the Uni and drop you off if you want.'

'No, that is not what I want...... I am not having second thoughts at all........ I know I just blurted it out that I wanted you to fuck me ........but there is more to it than that.' Lauren utters as a tear starts to run down her cheek.

'Lauren, please don't upset yourself....... I am sure whatever it is you need to say we will get around it.' James quietly says as he wipes the tear from her cheek. Turning off her phone screen and popping it in the pocket of his jacket.

'When we get to the car-park I hope it is busier ....... Then we can get out and walk and talk ...... I need to see your face as well.'

Swallowing hard, 'Even if it is quiet, we can either walk and talk or get coffees, there is a vending machine there, and sit in the car and talk.' James assures her.

'OK....... It was on the left you said yes?'

'Yep, you drive down a little lane and then the car-park opens up in front of you ...... the toilet block, with the vending machines is right in front, then it fans out on both sides.'

Turning in and driving down, they can both see it is busy but not excessively so.... 'Do you think there are benches and tables on the trail?' Lauren mumbles.

'It advertises picnic space so possibly there is....... I didn't get time to explore the last time.'

Looking to the left Lauren realises that it is definitely quieter at that end, as it appeared the entrance to the trail was on the right, people insisting on parking as close as possible, even though they are then looking to walk!! So she pulls to the extreme left and reversing in parks right in the corner with hedges to rear and one side of the car. Turning off the engine she slips her seat belt off and turns towards James, leans across and taking his face in both of her hands plants her lips firmly on his, gently pushing her tongue past his lips.

Breaking apart she looks at him, 'So, if we get a drink and go for a walk I can tell you what I need you to know.'

'Lauren, you don't have to justify yourself to me at all.'

'I know Gramps, but I need to do this for myself, not so much for you ......but it might help us both.'

'OK, no worries.....but just know you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to...... or do anything you don't want to.'

Opening the rear door of the car, grabbing her holdall and unzipping it she pulls her little bag out with her purse in. 'Come on then, let's explore.'

Holding onto his arm, not sure whether to hold his hand, they make their way to the toilet block, deciding they both need a wee, before getting drinks and heading off onto the trail.

**** **** **** ****

Walking along and around a corner Lauren is pleased to see about a dozen picnic tables spread around with a few barbecue grills in the centre. Choosing a table right on the end of a row she sits on one side and encourages James to sit opposite her on the other side, which concerns him slightly.

'Are you OK?' James asks gently.

'I will be in a few minutes.......... I just need you to listen and not speak.'

Taking his hands in hers, and taking a big breath 'After what you said about how you were with your marriage and how you came to be sharing things with your family.'

He goes to speak but she raises her finger to his lips to stop him.

'Let me explain....... I had seen Sian and Michelle in the services car-park on the day we came up to start at Uni........ I also saw you and Patsy and Nicky........ I thought you were a family, like Mum, Dad and 3 kids........ Where I had my Mum and Grandfather, they always argue, but you all looked so happy and complete....... Then I saw you at the accommodation block and you were all still happy........ I was getting moaned at from both sides.......Then you accidentally grabbed my tit, which strangely, caused an immediate reaction with me..... you looked so shocked, but still had a further little fondle......... Then later I found out how your family dynamics worked ....... Grampa, Mum, 2 daughters/granddaughters and a family friend........ I also heard about what had happened in the car.'

Again James goes to speak.

'Now comes to my story....... I have always been pushed about and used as a weapon in all family situations, except by my Grandmother Sherry, she treated me as a child should be treated, with love and affection....... My Mum likes to put on airs and graces and pretend she is something better than she is.......Laurence or Larry as you called him, is great when not near my Mum, he is a great employer and treats me well but keeps any shows of affection well undercover.......he hasn't given me a hug for about 15 years, ever since my Grandmother left him ...... I found out maybe 6 years ago that she is highly sexual and liked to play away, Laurence had caught her a couple of times screwing the staff at the hotel, it also appears she was screwing my Dad as well, he left Mum and me about a month after she left..........Any way long story short...... I craved affection and stupidly thought if I put out it would solve my problems.......... With these little babies it was easy to attract guys, she points to her chest.......but I soon found I didn't like boys of my age, they are childish, guys a few years older were attentive but usually married or just wanting a notch on the bedpost.........then hey presto you appeared, yes in my head married but loving and not fazed by being seen by his kids fondling a young woman's tit.........then I discovered the truth...... Gramps who was also a sexual being.........so I built it into a scenario where I might be able to get some no strings sex.......then I heard you say what it was like with your wife, Gwen, is the name you used I think.'

He nodded and once again tried to speak.

'Two more minutes and then you can speak.........I had heard from Sian that things were quite strict when Gramma was alive but I didn't really take it in........I know you like to give foot rubs and are good with your hands...... Sian said that you had teased Nicky with a full on body massage........I heard you say how strictly you lived your life, accepting it as the norm but also have heard how you have adapted to the new norm.......I don't just want meaningless sex....... I want a guy who knows how to make love to me and knows how to treat a girl.........Even when you had complete control over my pussy with the toy, which incidentally is still lightly vibrating, you didn't just take advantage, you teased me, you made me feel cared for and considered.........I am not trying to trap you or mean we are made for each other but I feel it only fair to tell you, this means more to me than just a random fuck....... I admit, I would love to go back to the car and either give you a dirty blowjob or even better for you to fuck me senseless...... later though I want you to make love to me and hold me in your arms as we snuggle.

She leans up and pulls him towards her and plants a light delicate kiss on his lips.

'Wow.......that is a lot to take in....... Lauren, you are a beautiful young lady and should never be used as a weapon...... I can't pretend to understand what it has been like for you.......I have found out more things in recent weeks, things that I didn't know were happening or were even possible.......yes that includes the fact my daughter has waited nearly 25 years to repeat something she experienced once, also that my granddaughters like to feel my hands on their bodies and my cock in their pussies and even in their arses.......to have the opportunity to explore your body is a treat that I am not taking lightly, if it was to be a fast random fuck or as you desire something more considerate and sensual, I am honoured.'

A tear escapes her eye as she listens to him speak. James reaches up to smooth it away with his thumb.

'I was worried you would want to run a mile once I voiced my feelings.........I know I should have gone with my gut feeling that you have just proved was correct......you are the most considerate man I have ever known....... I will admit, you are the first and only man I have ever spoken to so openly....... I don't know how or why but you just make me feel safe and relaxed to speak my thoughts........I know we aren't destined to be together forever....... I will take whatever I can with you.'

'Apart from the obvious age gap, having sex with you is perfect.......at least we aren't breaking the law!!!!'

'Age is not important..........teasing my pussy is though...... have you still got my phone? '

Taking it out of his pocket and pressing the power button he is surprised there is no lock code needed....... 'This one you mean?' as he increases the intensity of the vibration by sliding the controllers up.

Taking his hands in hers and lightly squeezing, as she feels the tickling on her clit. 'Oh yes!!!!.......That bloody car-park better be quieter when we get back......... I need that cock of yours buried deep in my arse.' Lauren sighs as she feels her juices start to churn......... 'I don't care if it is fast and dirty..... I just need it.....until later.' Biting her bottom lip she feels her nipples respond and her body come alive. 'I know that sounds wrong after what I just said...... but raw and dirty and sweet and sensual both have merits.'

'Who am I to argue with a lady desperate for some connection.' James giggles as he sees her trying to control herself as an orgasm builds....... before he reduces the tickle leaving her right on the brink.

Seeing loads of people pass them as they slowly meander back to the car, hand in hand. Lauren, walking on slightly unsteady legs, she can still feel the ever so slight vibration deep in her pussy.

Passing the toilet block they both decide it might be pertinent to avail themselves of the facilities.... Lauren, thinking more about getting some tissue for later, the car-park is emptying so she sees no reason why they can't grab a quickie. Not wanting to have to travel on with cum leaking out of her bottom she thinks ahead.

**** **** **** ****

Coming out of the toilet and also thinking ahead, James stops at the vending machine to get some bottles of water, mainly to drink but does realise there might be an alternative use as well.

'I will see you at the car then.' Lauren growls as she passes behind him and runs her hand across his lower back, allowing her nails to just scratch the material of his shirt.

'Be there in a moment.' He responds, taking a good look around to make sure there is nobody hovering too close to their car. Watching her as she unlocks the car and purposely walks around to the rear door alongside the hedging, also noticing she had purposely parked on a slight angle so that they will be as covered as possible he grins to himself. Taking her phone from his pocket he muses 'So if you want me in your arse, hopefully you have left this little beauty in place.' He approaches the car and can see her still bent at the waist appearing to rummage with something so walks around the back of the car, pushing the sliders up slightly on the phone. 'Have you lost something?' He asks loud enough to warn her he is approaching but also in case anyone has come in behind him that he hasn't noticed.

Feeling the slight rise in the pulsing in her core she realises he must be getting close, then hearing his question and hoping he is prepared she flicks her dress up over her back as best she can leaving her bum bared apart from the cover of her panties.

Coming around the back of the car, he once again quickly scans the area before setting his eyes on the most beautiful sight, a bare waiting arse..... His penis immediately springs to full attention. Throwing caution to the wind he loosens his belt buckle and pops the catches on his trousers knowing the will fall around his ankles as soon as he lets go...... spitting on his hand and lubricating, as best he can his cock, he just hopes he can utilise some of her own natural juices, hence the increase of her vibrator currently lodged in her cunt.

Her feet planted reasonably far apart so she is as stable as possible, hands holding onto anything she can to stop her forward motion. Lauren feels his hand on her hip, making sure her dress is right out of the way before using his other hand to pull her panties down to mid-thigh, sliding his hand back up to cup her pussy and lubricate his fingers with her juices that he instantly transfers to her most secret place.... Realising she hadn't actually seen his cock yet but it is about to be plunged into her, thinking this same cock had been in Sian and Michelle and they are both way smaller in body than her. She smiles broadly.

Finding her pussy is as wet and juicy as he hoped giving plenty of lubrication for him he slides his hand up the crack of her arse and teases the gem of her rose hole before pushing his index finger into her up to the first knuckle, hearing her gasp and sigh but feeling the obvious elasticity of this opening he removes his finger and guides his cock between her legs to bathe in her pussy juices before drawing back and guiding it up the crease of her bum.