An Enthralling Evening

Story Info
A threesome from three different perspectives.
12k words
5
6.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily

When I woke up this morning I was surprised to find my cage door open and a box with my name on it in front of the door. I immediately opened the box, anxious to see what my Master had left for me. I was super excited to find a sheer pink satin romper and a letter from my master!

I was shocked that he had left me such a sexy present because he has been punishing me for being a "slutty spoiled brat" (his words not mine). Last night he made me sleep in the cage at the bottom of his bed after I drained his balls all over my face and tummy. I fell asleep covered in his cum and could still taste it on my lips as I read his note.

Master Marcus's punishments can be quite severe. On my birthday this year he tied me to the mast of his boat naked and left me on display like the ornament on a car. He fucked me while we cruised down the California coastline. I wasn't even allowed to cum during the two hour fuck fest because I wasted some of Master's cum the night before.

It was so hard to resist the urge to cum knowing that the captain was definitely watching me get fucked mercilessly and wondering how many other people could see the spectacle. Master would keep pulling out whenever he felt my pussy clench onto his thick cock leaving me twitching as I humped the air in desperation hoping to find some satisfaction.

His rule is if I waste his cum I don't deserve to cum myself, so when I didn't lick his cock clean after he pumped a huge load into my gaping pussy the night before my birthday I knew I was in for a real punishment. He is a tough but fair man and he treats me very well.

He knew I was being a little bratty because I wanted him to fuck the shit out of my needy cunt on my birthday. As usual he gave me much more than I can handle and I adore him for it. The day after my birthday I came too many times to count once I had proven to him that I am a good girl and I deserve of the pleasure of his perfect penis.

I know how lucky I am to have such a handsome, creative Dom with a massive cock and the stamina to give me the orgasms most women can only dream of. Can you keep a secret? I LOVE his punishments. Please don't tell him though! He would be so much tougher on me if he knew how much his punishments turn me on.

Last night when I asked him if I could jerk him off instead of sucking his big black cock I expected his reaction to be vicious and it sure was. He slapped me across the face knocking me to the ground. "What did you say?" he asked as his annoyance penetrated his normally cool tone. When I repeated myself he picked me up onto my knees, used his feet to push my head back onto the cold marble floor and he began to give me lashes with his belt as I laid there with my face down, and my ass way up in the air as my body seared from the strikes.

The bruises on my ass cheeks were a sacrifice I was willing to take for those mind blowing orgasms I had as he fucked me in the ass while I rode my hitachi once he was through with the belt. He continued to smack my ass with his hand as he rode me in doggy. The strikes stung as each swing of his strong hand connected with my already sore ass cheeks.

He lifted me in the air like I weighed nothing to him as he approached his own orgasm. His power overwhelmed me as he thrust his cock roughly against my cervix. As I felt his head swell inside my snug love tunnel I knew he was preparing to blow his load. In one motion, he removed his steel python from my tender embrace as he dropped me down in a heap at his feet.

I looked up just in time to see the first rope fly over my head. The second landed on my left eyelid. The third and forth painted my face as they splashed against my nose and lips. The next few shots felt more like shotgun fire as his cum sprayed all over my cheek, neck and tits. I used my one good eye to find his cock so that I could jerk the rest of his sweet load into my mouth as wads of cum dripped down my body.

He picked me up off the ground and reinserted his still hard cock as he pumped me to one final orgasm before he rolled over onto his pillow. You haven't lived until you've been left a gaping cum covered mess while still twitching from the aftershocks of the massive cock that brought you such intense pleasure!

His final words before he fell asleep were "You don't deserve to sleep in my bed. Get in the cage you little cumslut. While you sleep in there tonight you can think of how to serve me better."

"Yes, Sir." I replied before slowly rolling out of the bed and making myself as comfortable as possible in the cold cage knowing that the pleasure Master had just given me was worth any pain he forced me to endure.

But I digress, back to the box. Along with the outfit was a note that read:

I want you dressed in this outfit when I get home later. I expect the house to be spotless and you to be waiting for me in my favorite position with the lights off and all of the candles in the room lit. I have a surprise for you but you will only get to enjoy it if everything has been completed as I instruct.

I could feel my labia begin to moisten as I read his instructions. While I enjoy my Master's punishments I yearn for his surprises. He has such a devilishly creative mind. He has a knack for creating scenarios that are hotter than any porn I've ever seen.

I don't even watch videos when I masturbate anymore, I just think back to other times when he fucked me or the unfulfilled fantasies that I have involving him. I guess once you've experienced a dick bigger and stronger than any pornstars' the novelty of the movies are less impressive.

I knew I had to hurry to finish my chores as his note did not indicate when Master Marcus would be back. My mind raced with possibilities as I started preparing for Master's return.The excitement of the surprise had me working faster than ever so I had plenty of time to make myself a small breakfast after I cleaned up the kitchen and changed the bed sheets (I made a huge mess during my punishment the night before).

Once the cleaning was done I got to prepare for the fun in my future. I took a bath and did some personal grooming just the way he likes it, leaving my skin soft and supple and smelling sweet. I returned to the bedroom to try on the outfit he had left me.

I wanted to look perfect for him and show him what a good girl I could be. The outfit was stunning and felt so silky against my skin. I looked great if I may say so myself and I knew Master Marcus would be happy to enjoy his little treat.

I hadn't noticed the blindfold that was at the bottom of the box before but I knew that I would need to be wearing it when he arrived home. I decided to add my own personal touch to the outfit and put in my favorite jeweled butt plug that Master Marcus loves.

Now came the tricky part, he wanted all the candles lit when he arrived but I had to idea when he would return. The best idea I could think of was to get a lighter and wait by the window in the bedroom for me to see his car pull up. I should have just enough time to light all the candles and assume my position before he enters the room to see if I properly followed his instructions.

There I waited for what felt like hours in anticipation of what kinky surprises my Master had planned for me. I couldn't help but play with my razor sharp nipples as they poked through the thin material of the lingerie.

I was shaken from my daydream by the glare from his headlights as I watched his car pull into the driveway. Reacting immediately I lit the candles, covered my eyes with the blindfold and assumed Master's favorite position; face down, ass up making sure that he would see the gleam from my plug when he entered the room. I finished in the nick of time as I heard the door open gently behind me. The silence was agonizing as he examined the scene before he came up on my right side and whispered "Good girl" in my ear.

"I appreciate the extra effort you took putting on your fancy jewelry for me tonight but I had something else in mind" he said as he removed my butt plug leaving me feeling momentarily hollowed. Suddenly I felt something else penetrate my sphincter.

The shape of this device was similar to my plug but having just had it removed I could immediately feel the differences. This new plug was slightly thicker than the one it replaced. It was also heavier and the weight distribution felt much different. Then I felt that soft fur graze across my ass cheek so softly. OMG, HE BOUGHT ME A TAIL!!!!

I have been begging Sir for a tail for so long was so excited I had to reach back and feel its soft and smooth texture. Master slapped my hand away before I had the bright idea to try to see my surprise but I was already feeling the pleasure from my new toy and I was getting even more anxious as to what would happen next.

The next thing I heard was the door closing behind him. At this point the anticipation was causing my pussy to throb. I knew I would get to experience Master's surprise but I was desperate to find out what it was. By the time he returned minutes later my body had begun to adjust to my lack of sight. My nostrils were filled with the aroma from the candles, I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck standing on end and my nipples were hard enough to cut diamonds.

When the door opened and Master pulled down my panties I felt my anticipation dripping down the inside of my thigh. I could feel Master staring at my glorious ass that I had presented as a tribute to his wondrous penis.

It did not take long to find out if Sir was pleased with my sacrifice as Master took the tail in one of his hands. I felt the swollen head of his cock run up and down my pussy lips covering itself in my juices as he prepared to double stuff me. I love dp so much and it felt like heaven as my warm cunt stretched to accommodate the bulbous helmet which I had been yearning to feel all day.

The familiar contours of Master's beautiful cock began to overwhelm me. My cheeks were beginning to feel hot and flush as I felt the waves of my first orgasm of the day flood my senses. It was stunning the effect that this man had on me. No partner I had been with before had ever made me cum like this and he knew how to turn me into a puddle within seconds of insertion.

If there's any mystery as to why I'm so devoted to this demigod, this is why. His magic stick knows how to find all my pleasure points and his strength also overwhelms my tiny body. He continued to force his cock deeper with every stroke and my kitty eagerly accepted his offering as I moaned deeply into my pillow. As he bottomed out and his balls smacked against my clit bringing me to my second orgasm of the night I noticed that something felt different...

Marcus

Lily is a great sub. When I took her under my tutelage and agreed to teach her about the lifestyle she was a shy, naive little co-ed with very little in the way of sexual experience. She is a tremendously smart and ambitious young lady who I first met working as a baker at my favorite bakery in LA. It wasn't until the next morning when I ran into her at the dispensary near my house that I asked her out and our relationship began.

The first thing I was attracted to when I first saw Lily was her beautiful facial features. This asian angel has the most beautiful big brown eyes, high cheekbones, bronzed skin and supple, full lips that feel sensational when wrapped around my dick. The contours of her perky B cups provide the simmering silhouette of a sexy swimsuit model when paired with her god blessed, perfectly toned ass. Her body is adorned with glamorous floral and nautical body art carefully curated to depict the free-spirited nature of my magnificent muse.

She is edgy and independent but she is also loyal and submissive. She is a willing learner who takes direction very well, and her has personality blossomed in her time with me. The shy student has evolved into a sexy seductress.

I am her first Dom and I took my time to develop a high level of trust with her. I have enjoyed the last 18 months training her body and mind to see me as the man she wishes to worship by providing her with plenty of incentive to submit to my will.

I still remember the look on her face during her first challenge when she had to deliver me lunch in my office wearing only a trench coat then suck my dick under my desk while I ate it. The level of arousal I could see in her eyes told me everything I needed to know about my new sub.

She was willing, anxious and oh so passionate about pleasing me that she continued to blow me in my glass office for minutes after I had cum down her throat making sure that "not a drop of that precious load had been wasted" (her words). I can only imagine what it must've looked like to my secretary since I left the blinds open so that she had a front row seat to the featured presentation. When she was done, Lily put back on her jacket got out from under the desk and she strut her way out of my office still licking her lips in delight over her accomplishment.

Lily is also a glutton for punishment. She thinks she's clever about it but I know she loves to be a brat sometimes in order to get a rough ass fucking, a belt whipping or any other punishment thatmy perverted mind can come up with. She loves the pain and I think she's becoming a masochist because her pussy always get so wet when she anticipates that some pain is forthcoming.

I try to be creative with my punishments and spontaneous with my surprises so she never knows what's coming next. Tonight is an example of when good planning and impeccable luck intersect and make for an exhilarating evening that none of us will ever forget. Lily's attempt to aggravate me into punishing her last night gave me the perfect platform to present tonight's surprise.

When I was having lunch with my old friend Janet last week I was presented with this magnificent opportunity. Janet had recently divorced her dickhead husband after years of neglect. In a way I have him to thank for all of this because I would have never met her if he hadn't suggested that if she got into better shape it might improve their non-existent sex life.

That's when she started seeing me back in my days as a personal trainer. We first became friends because I try not to fuck my clients but I eventually made an exception in this case because she is a gorgeous blonde powder keg full of sex appeal.

Janet is 5'6" and is 135lbs of banging curves and milfy goodness. Her long golden locks, ocean blue eyes and sweet southern twang give off the impression that this woman is an innocent, unassuming housewife. Her 34G's, 28 inch waist, 38 inch ass and her thunder thighs would make any man want to corrupt this gorgeous vixen.

I always found it weird that her husband could neglect her beautiful body which was crying out for attention. She would come to the gym every day for hours burning off her pent up energy. I would have to push her as hard as any of my clients in our sessions to satisfy her hunger.

It wasn't until she accidentally brushed up against my shorts while squatting one night that I discovered where her intense passion for exercise originated. She was desperate to make her husband lust for her again and she was having less sex with him than ever so she was trying to replace the passion in her love life with passion in the gym.

I saw the look in her face in the mirror when her ass cheek felt the chub I was sporting from watching her big round ass cheeks bend down in front of me. She probably saw the lust in my eyes too because I was feeling particularly horny that day and was thinking about bending her over right there in the empty studio.

When I apologized for standing too close she replied "I'm happy to know I can still get the attention of a real man" with a wink. My dick twitched and I'm sure she saw it as she had turned around so that her eyes were now locked on my shorts and I saw her giggle as the fabric shifted. She continued to flirt with me as we worked through the circuit and I was happy to play along. She was also pushing herself harder than I had seen before in her workouts. It was as if the added sexual energy in the room was fueling her motivation.

When we finished the workout she gave me a long hug that lasted at least a few seconds too long to be considered friendly. Her next move was bold even by my standards. She reached out, put a firm grip around the shaft of my dick and gave it a squeeze. "Thanks for paying good attention to me tonight". I think she shocked herself as she muttered "Holy fuck that's thick!"

I couldn't take it anymore. I dropped my shorts and pushed her down on her knees. She was about to get the fucking she was begging for but first I was gonna find out what that mouth could do.

As my cock bounced in front of her face I could see her eyes transfixed on it. "That thing is at least 3 times the size of Brad" was the first and only thing she said before kissing the head then licking down the shaft of my now rock hard cock.

She sucked dick like a well trained cumslut. She wrapped both hands around the base to compensate for the amount she knew she couldn't fit in her mouth. The blowjob was not tremendously sloppy but my cock was very well lubricated. She maintained a firm grip without being painful. She read my reactions in order to determine her changes in rhythm. She kept me on the edge for several minutes before I picked her up off the floor, stripped her naked and bent her over a nearby yoga ball.

I was merciless with this woman and that's exactly what she needed. I plunged my thick dick between her puffy pink pussy lips with little resistance thanks to the liquid secreting from her quivering coochie and the spit shining of my beef baton. She screamed out in ecstasy as her walls expanded to fit the contours of my cock. She moaned as I explored the deeper sections of her love canal which had obviously been neglected for some time.

Soon enough she was discovering the pleasures of the vaginal orgasm as I felt her squeeze tightly around my shaft as she screamed out ejecting me from her slit with a squirt. The sight of her squirting in orgasm brought me to my edge as my cock swung angrily in the air until Janet reached out to grab and stroke my rod while she sucked my balls until my cum blasted all over her face and tits.

After that night we didn't fuck again for a long while because she said she felt incredibly guilty for betraying her vows. That was until she found out that her piece of shit husband had been screwing his assistant for years. She left his worthless ass taking their kids and half his money with her. She bought a house by the beach and is enjoying the single life now that her kids have both started university. She continues to work out with me regularly but since I gave up personal training to focus on my company we actually do most of our training as workout buddies at her place.

There's a beautiful running path by the beach which is the perfect setting for a morning run to get the day started. I normally meet her over there, race for a few miles and the winner gets to pick the day's workout. She's the only person who can push me to my limits with her workouts and that includes some of my old teammates in the NFL.

Janet is a passionate woman who is motivated by her desires. They burn strong through her personality and it is infectious to be around. Lily has loved her since the first time they met and will often ask if she could join us for some sexcapades. Of course I've been trying to make this happen but Janet told me that she was not interested in having sex with another woman.

That was until last week when we were having lunch on her patio after our workout when she told me how she'd been fantasizing about fucking another woman with a strap on. I dropped my fork and I think it took me about a minute to pick my jaw up off my plate as my brain processed what I was being told.