An Enthralling Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll drive you from here to my place so she doesn't get suspicious. She'll be too busy lighting the shitload of candles I told her to have ready to notice that you're in the car with me. I told her to put on the outfit we bought her yesterday and a blindfold and wait in my bed. I'll go in and check that everything is setup the way it should when we get there.

After that you can walk in and take her blindfold off at any point you want. I can stay and watch or leave you two ladies to get acquainted.

Her safeword is bubble gum, if she says it I need you to stop whatever you're doing, otherwise you can do whatever you want to her. She doesn't really have any limits that I think you can make her reach so I'm just letting you know in the unlikely case you overwhelm her."

The arrogance was written all over his face. He didn't think I could fuck Lily as well as he could and he wanted a front row seat to my failure. He was probably planning to fuck us both once I acknowledged his superiority. My nervousness changed into a determination to show Marcus that a woman knows how to please a woman like no man can.

"Thanks to you I've got everything I need to make her tap out" I replied tapping on my bag.

"It's not about the size of the boat in the water, it's all about the motion in the ocean." He said smoothly with a wink.

"You won't be talking all noise once your bitch is calling me Mommy!" I cracked back.

"Care to make it interesting?" he asked.

"I'm listening ..."

"I bet you a Porterhouse at Morton's that I can make her cum more times than you and your imitation meat do tonight."

"You're on I just need one condition, I want her to myself for the first 15 minutes."

"Deal."

We shook on the wager, finished our coffees and jumped in his car off to Marcus's mansion. As the gates opened I looked up to see Lily's shadow dancing around the room in the candlelight. We entered the house and he directed me to the kitchen as he climbed his circular staircase to check on our entertainment for the evening.

I decided to fix us a drink and get dressed while he was gone. I took my leather gloves, boots and riding crop from my bag and put on the boots and the gloves before I took a big swig of scotch to calm my nerves. I just had enough time to put on my harness before Marcus re-entered the room.

He cat called at me as he walked in. "Will you dress like this when you take me to Morton's? Better yet why don't you just grill the steak at your place and you can serve me my meat from your knees and I'll serve you mine"

"Very funny. Is she ready?"

"She's ready and waiting for you".

I handed Marcus his drink and proceeded up the stairs. My jaw dropped when I opened the door and saw Lily's heart shaped ass poked up in the air with that tail just dangling as she presented her body to me for the taking. I stepped forward to take a better look at my little treat for the evening.

The candlelight glowed off her body showing her nerves through the goosebumps and hairs standing on end. She was so innocent looking in her baby pink nightie eventhough her body radiated with sexual desire.

I raised her tail to get a better look at her pretty pussy. Her slit glistened in the candlelight aching for attention. She shuddered as I raised my dong to lubricate it's luminous head on her dripping entryway. The phosphorescent silicone I used to make my cock was paying immediate dividends as the glow from my shaft illuminated the path my prize.

Slowly I pressed the head against her opening as she gasped; her pussy begged for relief. I felt her push back in search of satisfaction but I was very careful not to give her too much of a good thing at once. I wanted her to feel every vein and ridge of my fantastic phallus. The shallow strokes had their desired effect as I watched her cream leak out of her cunt covering the head of my cock with her discharge.

As the waves of her first orgasm washed over Lily I was invigorated by how quickly I was able to make this slut cum. I wanted more so I inched in deeper still slow enough to for her adjust to my powerful cock as it demanded the expansion of vaginal walls to accommodate the veiny shaft that was drilling its way down into her.

I could feel the power I was wielding as I increased the pressure of my strokes. Even a slight adjustment to pull back further or push in deeper elicited strong responses from Lily. She moaned and twitched as I provided more of my rod to relieve her aching pussy. As my pace quickened, her reactions intensified. Little yelps and screams escaped her as I thrust deeper.

Her pussy was ready for a pounding so I reared back let loose my mustang. With the first large thrust I withdrew 2 inches so that just the head remained embraced in her canal before charging forward to fill her to the mid shaft. "Fuckkkk!!" she cried out as she braced herself for the next blow. I recharged to prepare my blow, retreating my rod so that she could feel the ridges of my helmet graze across her lips before plunging deeper than ever before into her gaping gash.

"FUCK!!!" she cried out again.

As I reloaded my cannon to deliver it's next strike I tugged on the tail I had been holding like a leash with my left hand so that she could feel the sensations from the plug in her ass rubbing against my glorious penis as I plunged deeper into her womb. I struck her peach shaped booty cheeks with my riding crop to help her to keep pace with my thrusts as I trained my filly to follow my lead.

I settled into a rhythm where I would plunge six inches deep inside her right past the fattest part of my shaft filling her cunt with my rod. This left about 3 inches play with the intricacies of her love canal. Having control over how her plug shifted around in her ass helped me to develop a hypnotic hold over this bitch. Waves of multiple orgasms washed over her as she rambled incoherently about the wonders of my gift from the gods.

For the first time since I had started fucking my attention shifted to Marcus. He's a real cool motherfucker. He had removed his jacket, tie and shoes. He had relaxed himself in his large leather smoking chair with his drink in his left hand and vape pen in the right as he enjoyed the show.

I looked him dead in the eye as Lily's body surrendered to another orgasm, seizuring in a heap on the mattress. I was proud of the pounding I was giving his bitch and I wanted him to acknowledge the performance I was putting on.

I stopped my thrust and held my cock deep inside her as I removed her blindfold and turned her head to face me. I watched as her eyes adjusted to her dim surroundings and tried to decipher what was going on. Cock drunk from her stream of orgasms it took her awhile to put together what was happening.

"Hey Janet!" She smiled still dazed from fucking she was still enjoying. "Has it been you fucking me this whole time?"

SMACK! The blow delivered to her ass from my crop could be heard down the street. She recoiled in pain confused as to what she had done to elicit this response from me.

"Tonight you will address me only as Mistress. Failure to do so will result in punishment. Nod if you understand." Our eyes locked as she nodded in response.

"Good, your Master is over in the corner if you're wondering. He's been enjoying this spectacle we've been performing from over there." I began to rock my hips to stimulate her nerve endings in her vagina as I continued, "how do you like my cock?"

"Mmmm, so good Mistress it feels almost as good as Master's." I was disappointed but not surprised by her answer as Marcus's cruel white smile gleaned from the corner. I knew that I wasn't going to take more to convert her than a few minutes of continuous orgasms so my resolve remained undeterred.

"Well it's funny you should say that because I made a bet with him before we got here. I told him that I'm going to make you cum more than he can tonight" I told her flatly.

She smiled silently careful to choose her next words wisely. "Master Marcus is a very skilled man, Mistress. I commend you on your bravery but it will be very difficult to compete with him. No man or woman has ever made me feel as good as him."

With those words he rose from his seat and walked over to the side of the bed kissed Lily on the forehead and caressed her cheek as he whispered "Good girl" in her ear. She swooned in appreciation of the complement and we both froze as he began to undress himself. It's hard not to stare at Marcus as he removes his clothing. His tattoo ladened muscles bulged as he unbuttoned his shirt tantalizingly slow. I melt a little bit every time I see those mahogany washboard abs.

I couldn't fight the urge to drop to my knees and help him remove his pants. I was not surprised when I was joined on the ground by Lily who was smiling like a kid about to open a present. When she pulled back at the elastic band on his boxers it was even less surprising to see that his cock was hard as marble as it bounced before our eyes.

My mouth was watering but Lily did not hesitate at all grabbing his captivating cock at the base and shoving it deep down her throat. She sucked greedily on Marcus's large log. Her spit spilled sloppily from her mouth as her hands spread her sticky secretion all over his massive mahogany member.

I was actually sad that I couldn't share Marcus's dick with the greedy slut until I remembered that I was rocking a hard cock of my own and this little whore still had an empty hole in need of filling. I climbed to my feet and pushed him on the bed, making him look mortal for the first time as he tripped on his pants still wrapped around his ankles. Lily rose up to help him remove his pants and underwear before returning to service his shiny shaft. Lily adjusted her position bending over his cock between his legs as I hoped she would.

Now her ass and pussy were presented to me for the taking. I tugged on her tail causing her to squirm before I traced her pink pussy with my fingers. She hummed on his cock but continued her devoted worship to her Master as I teased her body.

Her focus changed when she felt my long tongue take a taste of her pretty pussy. I had dropped to my knees to taste her sweet snatch and my technique worked like a charm. She was no longer focused on spit shining Marcus's long dick now that my tongue was lapping over her clit. She was now solely focused on the pleasure I was providing her with.

"Ooooh Mistress, that feels so good. Please don't stop!" she begged before popping his penis back in her mouth. I continued to pleasure her pussy as she polished Marcus's pole but she was taking frequent breaks to acknowledge pleasure I was providing. With her three holes stuffed airtight it was only a matter of moments before she would burst.

"Mmm FUCK, right fucking there! Don't fucking...OH MY FUCKING GAWDDDD!!!!" she cried as she froze before falling limp next to Marcus.

"3-nothing, so far" I said to Marcus as I climbed back to my feet. "It looks like she needs a moment to recover and you look like you could use some help with that." I said as I pulled back on his rigid cock causing it to surge forward and smack against his abs with a thud. I licked my palm and wrapped my right hand around his dick, giving it a soft slow stroke. His whole body rose from the bed in search of further satisfaction. I took another slow stroke of his cock before slapping his balls.

"Surely these mighty bull balls aren't ready to blow their load yet?" I asked rhetorically as I wrapped my other hand just below the head and stroked his cock with both hands as I sucked his balls into my mouth. I had learned this trick while sucking his cock before but this is a guaranteed way to end up covered in cum if you can get this man on edge like I did now.

He grunted loudly as he blasted his load into the air. The rainfall of cum shot off like fireworks over my head. The first rope landed on my back as I moved his cock towards my mouth so I could taste his sweet cum. The second rope splashed on my cheek splattering his goo all over my face. I was able to envelop his head my lips just in time to feel the third and fourth shots hit the back of my throat. Simultaneously I felt the unmistakable joy of a tongue licking my asshole as I felt the pleasure spread to my pussy and reach up to the nerve endings in my clit.

Marcus's cum leaked out of my mouth as I gasped in ecstasy from Lily's tongue work. I grabbed her by the back of head shoving her forward as I grinded my pussy back against her face, trapping her in the embrace that she had initiated. She did not seem at all bothered by this and continued to lap up my leaking fluids.

I opened my eyes to find Marcus stroking his cock that was still rock hard after its large explosion only a few moments earlier. When he saw my shocked reaction he chuckled "I know you didn't think that was enough to put me down for the count. Let me show you how a professional uses his heavy equipment. Lily please help Janet get comfortable, I'm about to put a show on for her and I want to make sure she enjoys the whole thing."

"Yes sir!" responded his loyal servant eagerly. She helped me to remove my panties that had been previously pulled to the side and I laid back against the pillows as she crawled between my legs, diving her head down into my lap while her tail shot upwards knowing exactly what position her Master wanted her to establish.

I had a front row seat to watch Marcus penetrate his favorite slut in his favorite position. He climbed up on the bed and stared me directly in the eye as he lubricated his cock using Lily's wet pussy before plunging forward into the cozy confines of her womb.

As he slammed his cock into her, her rambles filled the room. "Ooooh FUCK Daddyyyyy! I feel so... FULL... Your cock is sooooo.... OMyGaawwwdddd... Right there! Don't STOPPPPP. FILL ME WITH YOUR BIG DICK DADDY!!! THAT'S IT... RIGHT THERE...KEEP GOING ... AHHHHHH!!!!"

She came hard on his cock as he pummeled her pussy and she was loving every second of it. I was good but he was even better. He never broke his gaze with me the entire time he fucked her as if to illustrate that he wasn't even trying. As she came he mouthed "3-1" before burying his cock into her balls deep making her shake as his piston like thrusts overpowered her tiny body.

He let his cock slink out of her pussy, stood up on the bed and walked over Lily and pushed his cream drenched cock in my face.

"Clean it up" he commanded.

I knew he was trying to assert his dominance but he knew I was in such awe of his power and his beautiful cock. It bobbed tantalizingly in front of my nose. I reached out and kissed the throbbing monster. Tasting Lily on him made me swoon and really want to clean him well. I took each of his balls in my mouth soaking them in my spit before flattening my tongue and taking a long lick up the underside of his cock. I traced the contours of his helmet with my tongue before plunging my mouth around the shaft of his stiff rod.

I gagged as he bulged in the back of my throat. I could feel Lily's hand forcing my head down deeper on his swollen member. She used her other hand to grope his balls, her life force suddenly restored. I moved over when I stopped choking, giving her space to share Marcus's cock with me. She dove to the balls as I teased the tip. She moved up as I moved down and our tongues met around his shaft locking him between us in a tender embrace. Our collaboration had the desired effect on her Master because that motherfucker was loving every second of our tongue tango.

Remembering my primary objective I let Lily take over the cock sucking duties as I had a pussy to please. I knew that her tender tunnel would be sensitive from her recent poundings so I decided to try something new. I grabbed her by her waist raising her hips up into doggystyle position but instead of plunging into her pussy I pulled out her tail. Her asshole gaped as she gasped at her newfound emptiness. For the first time in hours neither her asshole or vagina was currently filled and she struggled to adjust to the massive change.

I loved my view of her empty orifices but had no intention of allowing them to stay that way. My fingers found her swollen clit as I lined up my dong to push into her puckered poop chute. I applied copious amounts of lube to my illuminated cock before sliding into beautiful butthole.

"GODDDAAMMITTTT!!!" she cried as my cock entered past her sphincter.

I continued to manipulate her clit as I punctured her ass ensuring that she was enjoying the pleasure more than the pain. My shallow strokes in her ass had her purring as she continued to lick Marcus's monster cock. I sped up my pace as she began to push back against my thick dick. My hand was drenched from my stimulation of Lily's love button, but her moans were muffled by Marcus's cock being pushed down her throat.

It was so sexy to watch the scene of Marcus and I spit roasting Lily. All of a sudden I felt a surge of pressure on my hand and when I looked down, Lily was squirting like crazy soaking the bed with her fluids. Four to one now and there was no way this slut could handle much more cock tonight. I could almost taste my steak already!

I could see that Marcus had also done the arithmetic as he shifted himself from under Lily's shuddering body. He stood next to us at the edge of the bed as if he was deciding on his next course of action.

I was surprised when he picked me up instead of Lily. He grabbed me by my legs and pulled me down to the edge of the bed before putting my legs on his shoulders. This position shifted my dong allowing him unobstructed access to my hungry cunt.

Despite all of the fun that I had been having tonight bringing Lily to orgasm over and over again, I realized I had yet to cum from penetration. As Marcus sunk into me I knew that I would not be able to say that for much longer. His cock felt wonderful as my walls expanded to embrace his endowment. He pushed deeper with every stroke.

Waves of orgasm crashed over me as I think I came at least 3 or 4 times in a row as he pounded into me without mercy. His swinging sack smacked my ass with repeated loud slaps as he fucked me balls deep for several minutes.

For his finale, he lifted me off the bed in the position we had been maintaining demonstrating his strength as he held me securely in mid air as he thrust against my cervix before I blacked out.

I'm not even sure how long I was out for but when I awoke Lily was shrieking as she rode Marcus's cock on the edge of the bed to another squirting orgasm. When he saw that I had regained consciousness he looked over and said matter of factly, "The score is 4-2 now."

He then bent the tiny girl forward allowing her to stabilize herself on his chiseled chest and pumped his pulsing cock up into her completely overwhelming her with powerful strokes. She had no chance! In a flash the score had changed from 4-1 to 4-3 and Marcus looked more determined than I had ever seen him before.

He picked up Lily without withdrawing his cock turned her and put her back on the bed so he was standing over her. He put one of her legs over his shoulder and wrapped his strong right hand around her neck.

I could only watch on in astonishment as this black bull gored into this poor girl. She just rambled incoherently as another orgasm overwhelmed her. 4-4

Knowing that I was only in a spectator mode for the rest of the evening's events allowed me to really enjoy what happened next. The raw display of brute power that Marcus continued to perform on his sub made it extremely clear that Lily was definitely going to pass out if she even survived the next few minutes.

I removed my glowing phallus from its harness and took a moment to examine it closely. It is the perfect penis. I wrapped both my hands around the bulging base of the heavy monster and licked it's angry cum covered head. I had the opportunity that no man will ever get a chance to enjoy. I sat back and sucked my own dick while I watched its clone perform sex acts worthy of a spot on Broadway.