An Enthralling Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked the cock clean of Lily's juices as I fucked my face attempting to keep rhythm with Marcus's thunderous blows. He had finally removed his heavy dick from Lily's stomach allowing her insides some room to breathe following their recent rearrangement.

Pre-cum leaked from its swollen purple head as he squeezed the base of his penis like a tube of toothpaste covering her puckered asshole in his personal lubricant. The look on her face was priceless in the moment as the cock's head pierced through her hole and will forever be on repeat in my personal spankbank.

Her eyes rolled back into her head leaving only the whites visible as Marcus possessed her with the power of his mighty mace. It was shocking to sit back and watch such a slender girl take something so long and thick up her ass.

He plunged deeper into her with each measured stroke as her cries filled the room. He penetrated her ass with pinpoint precision playing her like a classically trained pianist. Cries, smacks, and moans filled the room creating a sexual symphony that captivated my soul.

I dropped a hand to tend to my aching clit, circling my swollen button with my fingers as I continued to gag on my cock. My cheeks flushed as my pussy leaked pleasure onto my fingertips.

Marcus wrapped his both of his hands around Lily's neck as he pounded her ass with all his might. She flailed at his mercy, unable to control her own movements. He lifted the girl off the bed effortlessly as he maintained his chokehold with the tiny woman levitating under his grasp.

His strokes were so violent that I could no longer maintain rhythm with him as I slobbered all over my shiny knob.

I have no earthly idea how many times she came before she passed out but it was clear to everyone within earshot who had won this contest. Marcus withdrew his soaking wet serpent and stroked it violently as he approached me urgently.

He ripped the imitation from my mouth and pushed his cock so deep down my throat that my lips pressed up against his pelvic bone. The first shot of cum pulsed down my esophagus, settling in my stomach as he pulled back and fired stream after thick stream of his white-hot jizz splattering my face and tits with his seed.

This sent me over the edge as I succumbed to a very violent orgasm which is the last thing I remember from that first enthralling evening that I spent in the bed of Marcus with he and Lily.