An Enthralling Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to feel the power of wielding a massive cock and using it to bring a lucky young lady to multiple orgasms. She told me all about her fantasy as we continued to eat. I was intrigued to say the least so I started thinking about how I could help my friend to achieve her dream and found out more about what was fueling her fantasy.

She blamed me funny enough, "I was masturbating the other day thinking about the time you fucked me in the parking lot behind the Staples Centre. Do you remember how much you made me cum that night? I would have done anything you asked me to do in that moment. I was drunk on the pleasure you made me feel. It was the best high of my life. I want to make someone else feel that way. You gave me penis envy you sexy bastard!"

I was floored by this revelation but like any smart man I was prepared for this situation. I already had the perfect little slut for Janet to fuck senseless and I thought of plan of another contribution I could provide in this scenario. We continued to discuss making Janet's fantasy a reality as we finished our meal. After paying the bill we jumped into my sports car in search of some supplies we'd require to put our plan into action.

Janet needed a strap-on in order to fulfill her fantasy so we headed off to the local sex shop. Their selection of dongs was interesting to say the least. We narrowed our choices down 7" inch purple phallus and my choice an 11" black monster dong that Lily would have felt in her throat if Janet ever got it past her puffy pussy lips. Janet was not sold on either option which allowed me an opportunity to suggest what I had been considering since brunch.

"We should just make a clone of my cock since you love it so much" I teased hoping she would take the bait. She looked at me quizzically so I took her over to the clone-a-willy kits that I had spotted as we explored the store.

Vanity is a fault of mine as it needs to be if you're going to spend the time that I have sculpting my chiseled body. Of all my pumped up muscles the one I adore the most is the thick, veiny nine inch pleasure provider between my legs. I had made clones of my penis for past lovers as keepsakes but I'd never used one with them. I considered this a possibility to see what two of my raging monsters could do to a little whore like Lily.

"That's a great idea!"she replied without hesitation. We picked up two clone-a-willy kits, outfits for both Janet and Lily and a silver fox tail for Lily and some other treats that I knew would come in handy. We loaded the car and returned to Janet's beach house to continue our preparations. I noticed that Janet was hornier than normal on the ride back to her place. She traced the outline of my cock with her fingers as she considered what it would be like to wield such a powerful penis. By the time we arrived at the house I had to stumble out of the car because the rigidity of my member made it difficult to walk straight.

Janet laughed as I struggled to make it up her walkway but she also licked her lips as she watched the tent in my pants bounce up and down with every step. Once inside, Janet freed me from my pants as she began to stroke my throbbing cock. She was slow and deliberate with her actions. She caressed my balls as she attentively licked each vein that was popping out of me. My cock kegeled from the pleasure as she squeezed the base of my shaft. Janet took this opportunity to apply the cock ring we bought at the sex shop to my behemoth. It felt so good to feel all the blood in my body rush to my dick and see the effect that it was having on me.

The veins in my dick were bigger than ever and I could feel the blood coursing through my appendage. Janet prepared the mixture for the mold as I continued what she had started. I was stroking my cock at a teasing pace, making sure to keep my raging hard-on at full attention. Because my girthy anaconda couldn't fit in the mold provided with the kit, we had to improvise by cutting the top off of an empty 2L bottle of cola. We filled the mixture in the empty bottle before I penetrated it with my dick. The mixture felt cool and soothing against my throbbing cock as I held it against my pelvis for the next 2 minutes. I gently removed my cock from the bottle, very careful not to ruin our hard work. I put the bottle in the freezer to finish the mold and Janet helped to clean me up.

She expertly massaged my cock and balls carefully stroking and kneading the skin providing shockwaves of pleasure to my groin. The feeling was overwhelming and had me desperate to bust a violent nut.

With animalistic lust coursing through my veins I lifted Janet up over my shoulder and carried her to her shower. I planned on making a mess of her so I knew this would be the perfect place to fuck. As the water washed over our bodies I felt Janet's tiny hands struggle to wrap around my still swollen member. I grabbed her by the arm pulling her under the shower head, spit on my hand before using it to lube my cock and push it against her soaking wet cunt. I slid my cock head up and down her slit until it slid in past her lips.

I used my leverage to pick her up by her thick ass cheeks. Instinctively she wrapped her legs around my waist to prevent me from pulling out and giving her some control over the fuck she was about to experience. She moaned loudly as I pushed deeper into her desperate cunt. Once I felt my swollen balls slap against her asshole I knew it was time to unleash all of my built up tension so I took my left hand off her ass cheek and wrapped it around her neck as I fucked her in mid air pinned against the wall.

I was only able to maintain this position for a minute before I felt an overwhelming stirring in my loins. I watched as Janet's eyes rolled into the back of her head as my balls pulsed a heavy load into her. I put her back on her feet and watched as a river of cum flushed from her pussy, mixing with water that ran down her tanned skin.

Once the mold had cooled, Janet added the silicone and I returned home to give Lily the good news. While I drove home I changed my mind about telling Lily and decided that the whole situation would be better as a surprise. I considered how I wanted this scenario to play out once I developed a plan I knew I was about to have a great weekend.

Lily had dinner ready for me when I got home and we ate a delicious meal before we cuddled on the couch. I could tell she was in the mood to get fucked based on how her nipples protruded from her t-shirt and the heat I could feel emanating from her pussy. I knew she wanted a rough fuck once she asked me a stupid question like was I ok with just being jerked off? For that type of silly question she knew she would be getting a really hard fuck.

Sometimes you have to give a brat exactly what she wants. I slapped her hard enough to make sure he she remembered who was in charge before I deep dicked her hungry cunt. I'm sure the neighbors could hear her screams as she came over and over again from the savage fucking I put on her. After I blew my load all over her face and chest I told her to go sleep in her cage so that she would think I was really angry with her. As she slept I continued to construct my plan for the next day.

Janet

Marcus has changed my life. Before I met him, I was a bored, out of shape housewife living in a dead bedroom with nothing to look forward to. I was depressed and desperate for something to change. When I showed up to my first personal training session and I saw Marcus I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. He looked like a chocolate Adonis. Before me stood a 6'3" package of muscles and veins wrapped in dark chocolate skin with a pearly white smile to be the cherry on this tasty sundae.

Because of his physical appearance I expected Marcus to be arrogant and abrasive. I've never been so happy to be wrong. He was sweet, considerate and patient as he helped me train my body. His personality was so friendly and welcoming that I found myself sharing secrets about myself I had never told anyone. He was always willing to listen to me bitch about my problems with my asshole of an ex. He helped me to feel better about myself as my body improved but my love life didn't. He assured me that any man would be lucky to have a woman like me love them.

Even though I considered Marcus a great friend it's impossible to see this man and not think of sex. He's built like a superhero right down to the massive cock that swings between his legs. When I would watch his muscles bulge as he demonstrated exercises in the gym I would just wonder what it would feel like to be manhandled by such a strong man. I had never been with a man who was so strong and he was making recurring appearances in my fantasies. I tried to control my urges but on one fateful night that all changed.

I was insanely horny. I hadn't been fucked in months and I hadn't had a chance to make myself cum in the past week. To make matters worse, I had scheduled a late night appointment with Marcus because it was the only time we both had available and he was looking extra yummy.

His bulge was looking extra large and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. My mouth was watering and my desires got the best of me when I grazed my ass against his crotch while I doing squats. I had seen him staring at my ass in the mirror as I did my set and I wanted him to feel the gains he helped me to achieve.

I was surprised to feel the gains in his pants as I rubbed up against him. His cock was so much bigger than anything I had ever felt and I wanted to feel as much of it as I could.

And boy did I feel it. He had me cumming in seconds once he was able to penetrate my tight pussy. I didn't know sex could feel that good and sex with him honestly changed my view on men.

When I got home that night I saw my husband in a new light. He and his tiny cock were no longer worth my time or affection. I was through trying to please him.

Marcus gave me more pleasure in one evening then Brad had in 16 years of marriage. I knew right then that I needed a change. I finally confirmed my suspicions that he had been fucking another woman behind my back which helped me get a great divorce settlement which I've used to start my new life that I love so much.

I have a beautiful beach house, I'm enjoying being a single woman free of any of the burdens of marriage and I have a banging body thanks to Marcus's training sessions. I love the attention I get when I go out with my friends and the looks I get when my son brings home his friends from college. I'm very proud of my MILF status and I've been using it to further explore my sexuality.

Aside from fucking Marcus and his massive schlong as often as possible I've also done my fair bit of experimentation. I find myself very attracted to young men, especially virgins and I've been getting off on training these little boys how to treat a woman.

That became an interest of mine after I found one of my son's friend sneaking into my panty drawer. I taught that young man a very valuable lesson he isn't soon to forget about how to treat a lady with respect.

Since then I've tried my hand at some dominatrixing with other submissive men. Keith, the boy who I caught sniffing my panties while he stroked his tiny dick has been begging me to take him on as a sub but I'm still testing him to see if he's willing to be the obedient pet I need.

Recently I've begun to see girls in a different light too. Sometimes I'll ask Marcus what type of stuff he makes his subs do and I get so wet hearing about the depraved things these pretty little sluts will submit themselves to for the pleasure of sucking on his big, thick, juicy, veiny... throbbing cock.Who am I kidding, I wish he would make me submit to him, at least once. I love the way we sport fuck and it is plenty filthy but he's never restrained me or punished me in the ways he does with Lily and his other girls.

What I've considered is that it might be really fun to dominate another woman. I would like to try my hand at wielding a huge thundercock like Marcus's lightsaber. He literally has a perfect dick.

Have you seen it yet? Well you heard my description before and it feels even better than it looks. It fills me up so much as he stretches me open and stuffs me with the head. I swear that's all I need to cum, it gets me every time. Then I have little aftershocks as he plunges me inch by inch.

Once he picks up the pace the earthquake like vibrations begin to overtake me and then I just try my best to hold on and enjoy the ride. It gets very slippery down there and that man can be a bucking bronco when he gets himself worked up so it's not a ride for the weak of heart.

Where was I before I started daydreaming about Marcus's colossal cock? Oh that's it, you've met Lily right? Isn't she adorable? I have a real crush on that exotic cutie. Marcus introduced us at a party and since then I've been dying to find out if she tastes as sweet as she looks.

Omg I'm probably showing my age but do you remember that movie Weird Science where those kids create their ideal woman by playing around on their computers?

When I see Lily I think of what would happen if you did that with your favorite anime characters. No one is born to be that beautiful, but she is. I never mentioned it to Marcus because I wasn't sure how serious I was about trying my luck with women.

When I was sure I took Marcus out for lunch and asked him if he might you know...lend me his sub for a little while and see what it felt like to smash some puss. What a piece of ass I was getting for my first kill! I thought about betting him but I knew that horny fuck would love to see me fuck his bitch.

Once I saw the look on his face I had my answer and we headed off to the sex store for supplies. I knew I wanted a cock like Marcus's if I was going to make a little slut worship my dick. Worship is for the gods and I want Lily to think of me as the Goddess of Lust.

Nothing quite matched my expectations. There were some nice dongs in there but Marcus has special tool designed to maximize female pleasure so I was really happy when he told me about the clone-a-willy I knew that would be the best idea.

I had to thank Marcus for helping me to fulfill my fantasy so I made damn sure he enjoyed every second of helping me make that mold. I sat him down in my most comfy chair, got him a drink and a blunt and I prepared his cavity crammer to be sculpted. I wanted to have the perfect cock and I knew exactly how to get it.

There's this way that Marcus's cockhead expands when he's about to cum that just does it for me every single time and I wanted my cock to be as glorious as that. In order to get him to that stage I knew it was going to take a lot of edging so I worshipped that cock like only a boss bitch can.

I had that hose leaking pre-cum that I smeared all over the head or mopped up with my tongue for minutes while he twitched and throbbed in my grip until I achieved the reaction out of him until I watched his huge sack retract and I quickly squeezed the base of his cock as hard as I could to stem his orgasm before he erupted.

He thrust upwards frantically in search of satisfaction but he had to settle for the relief to the model hardening around his cock. The cock ring helped to maintain his erection but I didn't want to take any chances so I explained to him what I had planned for Lily as we waited for the mold to set.

Once we removed the mold, I got down on my knees and cleaned his cock thoroughly with a hot towel before massaging his cock and balls with coconut oil. He moaned and muttered profanities as he sat back and enjoyed the TLC I applied to his balls.

He then picked me up, lifting me over his shoulder and carried me to my Master bathroom. He turned on the shower and the jets before pounding me into a stupor.

Within minutes his swollen balls were churning again as he readied to deliver a massive load. It was overwhelming as the pressure from his hose shot rope after rope inside of me. My pussy drained every drop of sweet venom had been drained from his anaconda.

Drained and satisfied after a job well done Marcus went home to let Lily know the good news and get her ready for tonight.

Once the mold was ready I filled it with a special silicone and let it sit overnight to prepare. I was very happy with the results this morning when I checked on it. The dong is thick, heavy and long as fuck. We managed to get all my favorite veins in the mold so that other than the fact that it glows in the dark it looks and feels just majestic as the masterpiece it was modeled after.

I was so excited that I had to try on my outfit and see how I looked and I must say I looked damn good. The red leather corset Marcus picked hugged my waist just right. Accentuating my cleavage which spilled out the top and my ass looks so good in those black lace panties I picked out to wear with it. The leather high heel boots I chose to wear with the outfit had me looking like a woman not to be fucked with especially with the massive pole that hung between my legs. I tied my hair back into a tight bun and put on a red lipstick to match the corset. Have you ever looked so good that you got yourself wet? I was a dripping mess thanks to the sultry siren looking back at me in the mirror.

After attempting some of Marcus's more memorable strokes in the mirror in preparation to wield the weapon between my legs I removed the phallus placing it in my bag. I filled the bag with other toys I was anxious to use on Lily from my personal collection. Tonight was going to be another competition with Marcus even if he didn't know it yet.

Just as I finished packing my bag, that devil himself sent me a message telling me that there was a change in plans and he wanted me to meet him at the coffee shop near his house at 6 so he could bring me up to speed. Typical! Just when I think I have the upper hand this motherfucker changes the rules. There I was left to wonder what he had in store.

I spent much of the next two hours teasing my clit and thinking about all the things I wanted to do with Lily when I met up with her. I didn't want the relief of an orgasm. I wanted to be on edge, rigid like my beautiful cock ready to unleash all of my lust on my attentive slut. My mind wandered to further consider what Marcus's involvement in this whole mess would be.

We had only talked about me fucking Lily, but I knew he'd at least like to watch and then eventually join in. I never turn down a chance to get me some of that magic dick and I know Lily will do anything he asks her. I knew he had cooked up a plan and my mind raced with the possibilities.

When the time came to leave I put on a cute sundress, dropped the top on my convertible and sped off to meet my fantasy coordinator. When I pulled up he was already waiting on the patio with two drinks at the table.

Seeing him there reminded me just what type of challenge I was up against. The way he sat there so nonchalantly gazing into the sun as he sipped his espresso in his dark designer suit and sunglasses, he oozed power from his pores.

I could feel the tingling between my thighs as I walked up to his table, remembering the amazing orgasms this man had given me over the years and I knew how hard it would be to beat him at his own game. When I sat down he turned to me and asked "Are you ready for this?"

"Yes" I replied slightly shocked at how resolutely I responded.

"Good so here's the plan, I didn't tell her about any of this" I shot him the are you fucking kidding me look before he could finish.

"It'll be more fun as a surprise, trust me. I know she wants to fuck you so it will be a great surprise when she finds out that you're fucking her!" he laughed to himself so proud of his master plan.

I was less than impressed, I wanted Lily to submit to me. It wouldn't be the same knowing that she thought that she was submitting to someone else.