All Comments on 'An Erotic Tale Ch. 02'

by Maddia

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
alexandra36alexandra36about 13 years ago
Soo romantic!!

I'm loving this story...just made my heart melt.....not to mention..sizzling HOT!! Awwww....very cute and romantic....I can't wait for the next chapter.

Loved it!! Cheers! (:

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Cool

I loved that Mike followed Carson home the next morning and was calm about his running off. To me, that made the whole chapter, and set up the rest of the story. It takes a secure person not to freak out the 'morning after' and Mike handled it well.

seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
They're a courtin'

Let the wooing begin!! I loved the way you had Carson realized he needed to slow things down... not the typical turn. Having Mike agree to court him is just awsome. Two characters with outstanding traits, well done. I look forward to your next chapter.

Peace and joy,

Shell

iamsuziamsuzabout 13 years ago
Great story!

I'm loving it, really looking forward to reading the next chapter.

uchenauchenaabout 13 years ago
loved it!

this is great. can't wait for the next chapters :-)

adjoaqadjoaqabout 13 years ago
WOW!

Love it! pls pls pls don't keep us waiting.....like nomoretears00 does. l actually check up on nomoretears00's chapters abt 103 times a day. trust me! Please be nicer to us. wink wink!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Miriad of contradictions

Trying to figure out how and when mike knew it was carson's first time or am I reading too far into this? It's like mike knew all about Carson being a virgin, and no conversation ever took place.

MaddiaMaddiaalmost 13 years agoAuthor
To... 'Miriad of Contradictions'

Carson tells Mike he is not experienced in relationships and has never been with anyone before, when they go out on their first date ( the conversation at the restaurant). Hope that clears it up somewhat :D

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessover 12 years ago

, I want you with a hunger I've never experienced before. I can't explain it, but you bring out the caveman in me. The thought of anyone else touching you, tasting you fucking you, drives me insane," Mike practically growled.

LOVED THIS LINE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous