All Comments on 'An Error in Judgment Ch. 05'

by Keiryn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Evil

But oh soooo good

getthebookgetthebookabout 10 years ago
nooooo

I was afraid of this. How in the hell did no one do a double tap??? Meaning walk over to the body and make sure he was dead with another cut. That killed me in the last chapter and I was afraid that this was where you were going with this. No no no! Your story and a good one at that. I like to think that it ended at ch4 instead of continuing.

As for Anon...you have the right to speak and be heard.

But to the author...let that comment roll off you back.

getthebookgetthebookabout 10 years ago
empowering statement

In awe at this moment. Properly done. Strong but not over powering and definitely not rude.

Will there be a 6th?

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago
One Question:

If she knows he's been released (why would they release him given his history with her?) and that he's deranged and obsessed, why would she be alone and why would she just answer the door without looking first? Where was her husband? Did she secretly want him to get her? I realize you are writing a story, and without these situations, the story is over, but still, who would act so careless after having gone through this much trauma. If I were in Dylan's place, I would have bought the biggest, meanest attack dog I could get, a taser, and a home alarm system with a panic button and a panic room. Plus I would have never left her alone for even an hour. Her (and her husband's) actions do not make sense.

KeirynKeirynabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

There may be a 6th. I am working on it, but admittedly it does occasionally become too much and I have to walk away from time to time.

I ended up deleting my initial response to the Anon, being that I was afraid that it did sound a little too rude. I also don't want to start an all out war on the comments. That would detract from the story, and honestly, things like that have no such place on a comment forum. It should be a conversation that takes place privately.

KeirynKeirynabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks Again!

Phil -- I sent you a PM re: the things you pointed out.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Hi keiryn

I'm with Phil on this one, but an excellent story.

I know it's hard but I think we need a last chapter, one that involves some sort of payback. I personally don't like to see the gloating shit winning. I'm a vengeance sorta guy. Lol

FA_JFFA_JFabout 10 years ago
Please don't end it here

Phil's questions are all excellent, but I'm more in tune with getthebook's opinion. Why didn't some one double tap this psycho p.o.s.? Rabid individuals never stop and you are never safe while they draw air...paper does nothing and incarceration is a thin wall full of legal holes. Old country sayin'- some folks just need killin' - and I'm a sucker for a happy ending. :D

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
I hate the way this is going

I thought she would prevail. It seems not. Too bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous