An Escort's Chastity Cuckold Ch. 02

Story Info
Dahlia's relationship with Her cuckold moves forward.
3.2k words
4.7
10.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
geeklove
geeklove
56 Followers

Chapter 2: a deeply loving relationship

1. jerry

the past few days with Dahlia had been a dream come true. Though he didn't get to fuck the hot escort, he got to be Her submissive little cuckold bitch. She owned him, Her chastity cage completely encased his cock, it was such a small cage. She said only paying clients got to fuck Her, that She felt much more intimately connected to jerry than She'd ever been with anyone which gave jerry some solace, he so wanted to fuck Her again, to feel Her pussy wrapped around his member. It had been so long since he'd cum. Discounting when he'd cum from Dahlia fucking him the other night as Paul came in his mouth. That didn't count did it? it wasn't the same was it?

Back at work Monday morning, but still locked in the tiny cage all jerry could think about was that Dahlia was back at work too. Getting fucked by any jerk with a few hundred dollars to spare.

Bleep, as if on queue jerry gets a text, it's from Dahlia, it was a pick of Her face glazed with cum and her cummy tongue sticking out obscenely. Along with text, "thinking of you cuck."

After a few minutes to process jerry sends back. "thinking about You too Gorgeous! Your stainless steele presence is constantly on my mind."

A moment later he dares ask, "so are we like boyfriend/Girlfriend now Babe?"

After what seems like an eternity but is only an hour he gets another pic from Dahlia, this time She's sucking a huge(bigger than Paul) black cock. "of course! But more like Girlfiend/cuckold."

jerry decided he'd accept that. he was dating a ridiculously hot and popular escort.

A few minutes later Dahlia sends him, "can you come by My place after you get off work sweetie, I have something for you, and really need to make love after a busy day fucking I miss My bitch."

2. Dahlia

Almost instantly jerry's response came, "Of course Lover, i just want to pickup a bottle of wine for us to share. i've missed You too, and would definitely like to make love to You."

Dahlia just smiled inwardly looking forward to pounding Her bitch's ass again later. She bid Derick 'adeiu', thanking him for the time and the full magnum, "I'm going to feed this to My cuck later when I make love to him."

"Damn Bitch, I love it, You're sooo twisted. how's that work, You dump My cum in his mouth while he fucks You?"

"As if..." Dahlia skoffs, "I keep my bitch in chastity.." She says proudly as She kisses Derick deeply, "I 'make love to him' by shoving My 12 inch strapon in his tight cunt. You fuck me, I 'make love' to My bitch."

"fucking white-boys" Derick comments with a laugh, "I'd love to see that sometime."

Dahlia grins mischievously, "that can be arranged handsome, I'm only doing these kinds of full on cuck sessions on weekends for now, it's a little extra but I am sure it will be worth it to You. would You like to see a pathetic white man in chastity suck this amazing BBC while I fuck his ass?"

Derick was getting hard again just imagining the scene, "for sure Bitch, soon?"

Dahlia smiled sweetly, "Of course Derick, I for one can't wait to have Your cock inside of me again. as You can imagine, My boyfriend is lacking in that department; which is why I keep him in chastity, and I do the love making."

'fucking white people,' Derick thought to himself, they were twisted with what turned them on, but Dahlia was one hell of a lay, and He loved Her twisted mind.

He kissed Her deeply and left with, "see You soon Gorgeous!"

........

Ding... "Hey Girlfriend, You've been quite lately, what's up?" it was from Gabby, Dahlias BFF.

Gabby, like Dahlia, was another hot, blonde escort in town, also with a Dominant streak.

"not much Girlfriend, put a bitch in chastity a few days ago. Been using him as a cuck on dates"

Ding...."WOW!!! really? I've heard of having a Bull ready to cuck a client, but never the reverse. Sounds HOT!!"

"Gabby, it IS SOOO HOT, My clients so far put in a better performance seeing the key to my cuck's chastity, it's even better when he is there to participate."

Ding.... "lunch soon? I want details...

"Of course Gabby, usual place?"

Dahlia had 2 other quick sessions that afternoon, two more filled condoms for Her bitch. She'd let the last client out at 4PM, knowing Her bitch was off at 4 and would be headed Her way.

3. jerry

to say he was excited was an understatement. She was going to take the cage off and they would 'make love' he picked up a petit sirah at Costco that was always good, not wanting to take too long finding a wine. Stretching the speed limit at times jerry made it to Dahlia's by 5PM, his cock straining mightily against the chastity.

He had also gotten 2 dozen red roses at Costco and came to Dahlia's door holding the wine and roses, ringing Her bell with a knuckle. She opened the door almost instantly, accepting the offerings in each hand and wrapped jerry up in a tight embrace; as if they hadn't seen one another in years. "I've missed you bitch...now down on your knees."

jerry looked Dahlia over, drop dead Gorgeous as always, perfect make-up, bright shimmering lips, and 12 inch strap-on already ready for action. Immediately he got onto his knees to appease his Girlfriend. She snipped the ends off of 2 condoms and dumped them in jerry's stunned mouth.

"say thank You bitch, and I'll let you suck on the final offering from Derick while I make love to you."

"thank You Dahlia," jerry says meekly too stunned to think of anything else.

"very good cuck," Dahila said proudly, "now here is Derick's Magnum condom, I've pricked a few holes in the tip so you'll have to suck it to get the cum out while I make love to you."

With that jerry was on his knees sucking at the rubber, by the time he'd gotten any of the cum in his mouth Dahlia was balls deep inside of him. "fuck..." he exclaimed almost dropping the rubber.

"careful bitch," Dahlia admonished as She began thrusting, "My sweet pussy worked hard for that load, his big, black cock satisfying Me in ways you can only dream of, I thought about you while He was fucking Me, locked in chastity for how long now? Doesn't matter, I have many clients who satisfy My need for sex, honestly wondering why I bother to keep the key." Dahlia is pummeling jerry by this point, Her thighs slapping hard against his ass-cheeks as She continues. "Derick, who's cum you're enjoying; wants to do a cuckold session with us soon."

Shaking hard with every deep thrust from Dahlia's large cock jerry imagined being spit-roasted again by Dahlia and a BBC this time? But, will Derick also be fucking his Girlfriend again?

"will Derrick be fucking You again Dahlia?" jerry asks like a moron.

"Obviously, " Dahlia says with an extra hard thrust or 3 because Her bitch was being dense, "He's not going to pay to fuck your face bitch."

Dahlia can tell jerry is cumming in his cage from Her efforts on his cunt, but She is determined to pound this 'stupid' streak out of him, She redoubles Her efforts. She makes Her bitch cum, again and again, and again. by the time She finally relaxes jerry is free-flowing cum from his caged clittie and spent. She pushes him over and simply tells him, "now go make My dinner; bitch"

4. Dahlia

She'd cum 2 or 3 times pounding jerry's cunt. She needed to shower, "on second thought jerry, let's go shower real quick." Dahlia took off Her cock and left it on the coffee table. They went to the bathroom where She started the shower, allowed Her bitch to declothe Her. in the steamy shower they made out like teenagers. She could tell jerry enjoyed lathering Her body up almost as much as She enjoyed thoroughly cleansing Her bitch's chastity and the little guy inside.

She commented, "he's so cute in there.. his little eye 'winking' at Me, imploring Me to let him cum out to play. I suppose.." She said teasingly as She put the key that rested between Her exquisite breasts in the lock. She relished the look of desperation and hope on jerry's face.

"But no, I am not ready to lose the wonderful relationship dynamic that we have." She took the key out and heard jerry groan in frustration. She chuckeled, "oh did My little bitch think he was getting unlocked and getting some? So greedy aren't you bing bitch, did I not give you 12 inches over and over again when you came in the door? Did you notice that not only do you cum like a girl now, exclusively from penetration, but multiple times?"

She saw jerry begin to put his clothes back on, She told him to stop. "when we're home alone, you aren't allowed clothing bitch, unless I decide to dress you like a maid or something. But I suppose this is new to you, I'll break you in easy, you can wear these." She says tossing me Her worn panties. They smelled of Her pussy.

Her panties looked good on jerry over his chastity, "in fact bitch we're going to throw out all of your underwear. Speaking of, I want to come to your place on the West-side tomorrow. I'll meet you at your place when you get off work. I want to personally throw away those nasty boxers and briefs; don't worry I'll bring you more panties." Dahlia chuckled to Herself, gave Her an excuse to buy new underwear for Herself.

5. jerry

Wow, She was really taking over. But, he did have to admit to himself that he liked Her panties, they smelled of Her sex, and given the micro-chastity he was in there wasn't much down there to contain anymore. But he had dinner to make, he looked forward to wowing Dahlia with his cooking.

"oh wait bitch," Dahlia cried out from Her bedroom, "I forgot the most important thing for a little bitch wearing panties, cum. I had one more condom of cum that I failed to give you before." She came into the kitchen pulled my panties out and dumped the contents all over my caged member and let the panties snap back in place.

That was a little gross, but jerry didn't want to risk upsetting Her, "thank You Goddess. so much better than being in Your pussy, having another man's cum that came in Your Divine pussy all over my caged member and drying on my panties."

Dahlia slaps jerry on the butt, "are you being sarcastic cheeky bitch? I don't care, I just love that you're accepting our new life together."

While preparing dinner jerry wrote down his address for Dahlia; meanwhile Dahlia had dressed to kill in a stunning white corset that pushed up her amazing assets, white fishnets attached to a garter. 6 inch stiletto heels and Her make-up to perfection with bright red, shimmering lips.

When She came out jerry remarked, "damn Babe, it's going to be hard for me to go home tonight?"

"Oh," Dahlia starts commandingly, "you're not going home tonight bitch. I plan on using you all night long and making sure you wear My cum-stained panties to work tomorrow morning. I hope you appreciate that in My line of work it's very hard to have cum-stained panties. But I will endeaver to always have My bitch in cum-stained panties."

jerry served dinner, over dinner jerry struggled to focus with the drop-dead sexy Dahlia next to him. She explained, "I don't normally dress like this for dinner, but figured it would be fun to frustrate You in Your little cage."

"well," jerry acknowledges, "mission accomplished Babe. You were saying that You had an exciting new client today?" jerry asks, unsure why he is bringing up guys who fucked his Girlfriend today.

Dahlia blushes and gets warm remembering Derick's large cock inside of Her, loving that jerry is expressing interest in Her work however; a very good sign. "yeah Derick. His cock was sooo big, so satisfying. He made Me cum so hard, so many times."

"That's awesome Babe. You so deserve it. i wish i could make You cum like that." jerry says dejectedly.

"Oh baby, you do so much more for Me in every way that matters. The level of our intimacy is off the charts. I'm not just putting My cock in you when we make love, out souls are becoming one" Dahlia tells Her partner passionately, surprised at the intensity of Her feelings.

Truly amazed at her admission jerry is overwhelmed to hear that his emotional state is matched. "Oh God, I Love You too Dahlia." there he said it. "i love it when we 'make love'; i would just like to truly make love to You, in the traditional sense."

"Oh sweetie," Dahlia begins, "I know you want that, but I am a sex-worker, I have sex for money. Our love-making means so much more to me. I'll be honest My work has been more fun of late. Since I locked you in chastity, since you became My cuckold. Even the very mediocre clients have become better for Me knowing that you were in chastity thinking about what you couldn't have while others enjoy the object of your desire. I cum a little harder every time now. Might we occasionally have a unicorn moment with you out of your cage? Perhaps; but let's see how this goes for a while"

6. Dahlia

She knew jerry was in love with Her. that wasn't much of a surprise, but She was surprised how much of that dangerous emotion She shared with Her bitch. Dinner was done, "let's get to bed bitch, I want You naked on My bed, set the panties aside for tomorrow."

Her bitch laid out on Her bed, wearing only the steele chastity cage, such a delightful sight, She got Her Hitachi wand out of it's drawer and plugged it in. She mounted Her bitch, placing the metal tip of the cage at Her clit. She proceeded to grind on it. then She turns on the Hitachi and presses the vibrator against the cage as She grinds on it. She feels it instantly as the metal cage transfers the vibrations straight to Her clit. She looks down at Her bitch, delighting in his frustration, but there's something more. Her lithe body glistening with sweat Dahlia begins to erupt in the first of many orgasms.

By about her 3rd or 4th orgasm She realizes. Her bitch is cumming too. Not full blown orgasms, but he is feeding off of Her pleasure

After 5 or 6 orgasms Dahlia has had enough and collapses next to Her bitch. The 2 lovers sleep soundly in each others arms.

7. jerry

6am came early, jerry had set an alarm on his phone. This was early for him to get up for work, but he had a longer commute today. About to slip in the shower her hears Dahlia's command, "no shower this morning bitch. We took a shower last night, and you've got My dried cum on your caged clittiel you don't want to wash that off do you?"

Indeed he didn't, he slipped on the crusty panties Dahlia had given him, and put on his clothes before giving ahlia a kiss goodbye.

His workday was depressingly boring as all he could think about was the night that awaited him; he did slip out at lunch and have a copy the key to his apartment made for Dahlia. he had no idea how much She would be at his place, he hoped alot.

Of course Dahlia sent him a couple pics over the day, with cocks in Her mouth; or somehow She'd managed to get a picture of a big cock in Her pussy.

Finally quitting time, jerry B-lined it for home. Dahlia was waiting at his door, hot as hell in a knee length skirt. They kissed passionately. Finally jerry gets the door open, Dahlia wastes no time, not even letting the door close before She throws Her bitch over the end of the couch, pulls down his pants and panties and reveals that she's strapped on under Her skirt. And 30 seconds after the door opened She was balls deep in Her bitch. She pounded him with a new ferocity and need. "I love you too bitch! I LOVE you bitch!!" She exclaimed as Her bitch started to cum for the first time; while She came hard. So hard She squirted.

Recovering slowly jerry says, "perhaps we should close the door, pretty sure I heard my neighbor gasp 'ay carumba'. But my cunt isn't done with Your cock for the night my Love."

Dahlia laughs, "sorry about that. not sorry really but... I wanted you." She says checking out the main living room to my upstairs apartment. "OK, I want you again bitch, hands on the windowsill, I want your face against the glass as I make love to you. the people outside will only be able to see the need on your face as I make love to you. Oh, they may see my face behind you, they'll wonder how jerry scored."

Getting in position as directed jerry affirms, "they have no fucking idea how i scored; they may see Your gorgeous face and realize how HOT You are, but our love-making goes so far beyond what any vanilla mind can comprehend."

For half an hour Dahlia pounds jerry's cunt with him in the window, he could see various people look up occasionally. Once it started getting dark Dahlia relented and pulled out with a 'plop'. "I could really use a drink bitch."

"of course Goddess," jerry says and makes Her a rum and coke. jerry made dinner and the couple sat on the couch while they ate.

"The space you parked in jerry, is that reserved? Knowing apartment complexes I parked in a blank space." Dahlia inquires innocently.

"Yes, space 'H' is mine. btw I had a key made for You; so You don't have to wait outside for me." Jerry says handing Her a key.

"thanks lover." Dahlia says warmly with a very passionate kiss.

After dinner they made love again. somehow Dahlia was always able to inject more passion into Her love-making. jerry realized that he didn't want to ever go back to 'normal'.

She kept Her cock on after they made love in bed, explaining as She spooned him, "I don't know why jerry, I can't get enough of you; I may need to fuck My bitch's cunt in the middle of the night."

8... Dahlia

She didn't understand it or why; but nothing satisfied Her more sexually than fucking jerry's ass. Oh, She loved getting fucked in Her pussy; but pounding Her chastity cuckold's ass was just next level. At 3am She roused Her bitch by sticking Her cock deep inside of him. In the morning She fucked him in the shower. But, by 7 Her bitch was off to work.

By 7:15 Dahlia tweeted out, "West-side incall today." Yeah, She probably should have mentioned this to jerry. But this would be more fun having clients fuck Her in Her cuck's bed. And when he came home in the evening, the real fun!

geeklove
geeklove
56 Followers