An Escort's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let a hand fall slowly down from her breast my fingers caressing across her bare skin stroking across her flank and then down her belly my fingers spread out covering her as much as possible. I knew where I was heading they slipped to her hip briefly squeezed her firm rear and then came back to the front.

I moved across her between her thighs guiding my fingers to the spot where we were locked together, where I pierced her body and deftly stroked across her entrance reaching up to find that hard swollen bud and lightly stroked a fingertip across it rubbing gently.

She gasped instantly her body rippling as she moved on me still slowly sliding her hips back and forth a rolling rocking motion that kept us pressed tight together. With one hand on her breast still and the other slowly rubbing her clit I began to tease her more playing and enjoying her body.

I wanted to make her cum again. Partly just to make sure she did thoroughly enjoy herself. Partly of course because I really did just want to feel her orgasm all over me while I was buried deep inside her like this. Slowly, delicately I traced small circles over her clit smearing her own juices against her as I teased and touched.

I felt her quiver, felt her squirm against me every wave of it making me clench my teeth as it made her instinctively clench and tighten around my cock. She still moved lazily on me her head thrown back eyes tightly closed as she enjoyed herself.

In this position she was much more in control. Arching my back I could push up to meet her a little, thrusting deeper inside her but it was her that held more control, taking whatever she wanted. She never moved much not at the moment at least, still grinding more as she leaned back on me.

Her hips rocked back and forth her weight resting on my hips just shuddering occasionally under the touch of my hands or else the pleasure that rippled it's way through her. I could feel her quiver every time my finger teased her nipple or rubbed around her clit.

I watched her bite her lip stifling another moan as I touched her again dropping my hand to her hip and holding her as I thrust up in combination with my finger which pressed against her swollen bud rubbing it more firmly a little quicker building up the pressure.

Her bare breasts now bounced and heaved, her hips working faster, harder, pressing down to meet me as she arched and rocked so many greedy noises spilling from her lips now as she let herself go fully, let herself enjoy the moment we were sharing and the pleasure she was feeling.

Then she was straightening up her calves either side of my thighs as she gripped them. She towered above me strong, sleek, smooth and then slowly began to push herself up and down on me now rising up along the length of my shaft holding the head inside herself before she slipped back down.

That added friction had me moaning more as well. Partly from just watching her ride and bounce up and down on my cock, her breasts bouncing, her body just glorious to enjoy, and partly from just how good she felt as she slipped back down took the entire length of my shaft squeezing and working my length.

She rose and fell smoothly an exquisite sensation as I both watched her and enjoyed her. Those gorgeous pretty eyes of hers fluttered as she moved, her body quivered as she rode me, her strong supple thighs pushing her up rhythmically as she reached the base of my shaft.

She was dripping wet soaking my shaft as she squeezed it, the sweet scent of sex filling the air now. I wasn't sure which of us would break first even if I knew things were moving to a peak. I was far from certain that I could hold on for to long she felt to good.

I gritted my teeth thrusting to meet her body as much as I could, kept my hand between her legs and rubbed and teased her swollen clit both the pressure of my touch and her own movements stimulating her more and more as we enjoyed one another.

I heard another moan escape her lips deep and hungry followed by a shudder, a shiver through her body as she rode me. She tightened around my shaft squeezing the head muscled flesh rippling around me as she sank down once more and I groaned then.

"Taylor." I half moaned gripping her hip tightly as I stroked her clit again.

Those gorgeous blue eyes fixed on me looking down hazy with need and pleasure and whether it was that moments connection, the touch of my finger on her clit, the fact she came down on my cock once more or just a combination of them but it pushed her over the edge.

She came again a strangled moan escaping her mouth as she held herself on me squeezing tightly milking my shaft as she orgasmed and it was far far to much for me to take right then. My back arched my cock pushing against her flesh as she tightened on me and she must have seen the desperation there even as she savoured her climax.

She collapased on top of me her palms on my chest her lips running up until she reached my neck and bit me gently moaning. She knew I was clinging on trying to give her warning before I erupted. I couldn't resist her any longer than I had already she was just to much.

Instead her teasing hot mouth made it's way to my ear and nibbled. "Inside me, just cum inside me." She whispered the words but they only made me groan still feeling her grinding on me lush and wet. I couldn't help myself then she felt to good combined with that the thought of what i'd be doing........it pushed me over the edge as well.

I let my hands grasp her hips and rear squeezing and kneading holding her tight on my cock as I began to thrust up and piston myself in and out of her as much as I could but really it was still all her in this position and I felt her squeeze me again pushing herself back and forth on my cock her hips rolling smoothly.

Face to face on the bed about as intimate as we could be we watched each other. I felt her eager hot hungry gaze, her lips on my skin, her teeth nibbling on my mouth. I felt her grinding and squeezing tightening around my cock as my hands clutched her rear and gripped hard as I thrust up as much as I could.

I felt my cock swell felt it throb and pulse more and more and then I just groaned against her watching those gorgeous beautiful eyes flicker as I began to spurt out just erupting, spilling myself inside her as we moved locked together still bodies wrapped and entwined around one another.

I emptied myself inside her quivering as I came shuddering from my climax until Taylor leaned into me and unable to keep myself up we fell back together with her sprawled over my chest and me still inside her finally beginning to soften a little as we both drew in a breath.

I held onto her hands sliding down her back panting, both of us silent as we enjoyed that afterglow of our orgasms. Her soft skin was rosy now flushed with exertion glistening a little with perspiration and I counted it a job well done as she finally pulled herself free and rolled over beside me on the bed.

I shifted over onto my side partly to look at her partly to run my fingers down along her side. Her breasts still heaved and I could see her sex swollen and hot creamy fluid dripping from her slowly after what we had just done. Reaching out I brushed a finger over her lips.

"No regrets then?" I asked softly.

She was silent then, thoughtful as ever considering a reply.

"I suppose so." She murmured whistfully.

"So your friend was right then you needed to enjoy a few new experiences."

She laughed then shaking her head blonde hair tumbling around. "Maybe, I don't think i'll tell her that though." She smiled.

"Well I can tell you I was more than happy to help out."

"I noticed." She added dryly her fingers lightly running up the length of my chest. "Don't think i've forgotten anything either." She continued on.

I chuckled again looking at her. "I didn't think you would for one moment."

Her hands trailed back down my body and those fingers wrapped around my shaft squeezing lightly her thumb tracing across the head smearing some of the left over fluid across it.

"Next time I want this back in my mouth and no interruptions then." She informed me matter of factly.

"There is going to be a next time then?" I asked softly. Part business, largely just at the thought of what she wanted and what it meant for me.

"I think so." She replied after a minute of silence. "Not tonight now. I have to think this through and all it meant. But yes feeling like I do now, a next time yes."

"Then I'll be all yours." I grinned reaching down to tilt her head up so I could kiss her lightly.

"You will be I can promise you that."