An Escort's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted lower sliding my body down against hers more confident she wasn't going to try to pounce on me being distracted like his and I could still manage to trap her if needed. But it meant I could trail my lips down the middle of her body over her belly my tongue flicking out to caress her skin as I went.

I paused just above lowered myself closer to blow across her exposed flesh listening to her moan softly again as I did. My finger continued to stroke in and out just twisting and turning a little before I added a second dipping it inside the slick heat of her and teasing gently.

The sight of her panties pulled aside, my fingers buried inside her sex, those pink gleaming folds soaking wet and gripping my fingers as I worked them inside her was to much to resist. Groaning I lowered my mouth to meet her bare flesh and gently bit her thigh drawing in the sweet scent of her arousal.

It was as alluring as the rest of her. Kissing her thigh I worked my way up and pulled my fingers free of her and instead replaced them with my mouth. I kissed her sex my lips pressing hungrily against hers catching them on my mouth and teasing the delicate folds with my tongue and licking slowly.

She was exotic and sweet an utter delight to taste as I flattened my tongue spread it wide and slowly began to lick up the length of her sex from the bottom to the top making sure I ran over her clit and gave that aching hard bud plenty of attention.

She moaned softly then a deep breathless sound that seemed to echo of the walls as I teased her. I kept stroking my fingers inside her at the same time in and out a constant pace just to stretch her sex part those slick folds and open her up a little more each and everytime I slipped inside.

Under this attention she was more distracted by her own pleasure, making things all the more easy for me to enjoy her without the ever pressing worry of being about to explode in that teasing talented mouth of hers. She was an absolute treat to enjoy as it was.

My lips, my tongue, my mouth they explored her entrance, delved inside and feasted on the succulent taste of her heated flesh as she made soft noises and moaned above me. Flattening my tongue I licked up and down her sex long, soft, slow strokes that teased over her quivering pink flesh and drank in the taste and scent of her.

I could have happily spent hours like that. My mouth on her sex, just licking, sucking teasing her endlessly and listening to her soft moans of pleasure as she wriggled and squirmed against me. I don't think she hired me for that though so instead focused on making her orgasm.

Not that I didn't want it anyway. Call it a perk of the job maybe. But bringing Taylor Swift to a climax all over my mouth........I mean there were far worse things to do. Of course I could also have been erupting inside her moaning warm, wet teasing mouth as well. I might regret it in future who was to say.

I wouldn't regret having my mouth on her. Just to make things easier I reached up grasped her panties and tugged them down her thighs, peeling them of those gorgeous long legs and let them fall beside us. It made things a little easier and I just gazed at her hungrily.

I pushed in even closer now nuzzling that heated bare flesh rubbing lightly against her with my lips and then opening her up and sliding my fingers inside her again. I felt her squirm arching beneath me and then I felt her fingers in my hair sliding through it and pulling me close.

She held me against her sex and slowly rocked and ground herself against my mouth and fingers. I lapped at the sticky fluids seeping from her guided my tongue around her fingers pushing inside her and then closed my lips around her clit and began to suck just grazing the hard bud with my teeth.

The result was near instantaneous. Taylor moaned loud and pressed against me the sound of pleasure ringing out as I stroked my fingers even deeper inside her to caress her inner walls curling up to press against them and slip my tongue in alongside them to explore even further.

It was so much fun to enjoy her. The sight, the feel, the taste, it all made me ache even if I was there for Taylor's benefit. I lavished attention on her pussy teasing my fingers inside her and just focusing my mouth on her swollen clit as it throbbed under my touch.

I pulled back just for a moment just to gauge her reaction but instantly she groaned in frustration and tried to put herself back on my mouth. After making her wait a second I obliged this time just slowly licking over her clit small little circles with the tip of my tongue as my fingers thrust inside her.

This time her hand gripped a handful of my hair and she held me tightly as she pushed herself onto my mouth almost using me for her own pleasure. It didn't bother me at this point I just wanted to make her cum. I wanted to just see her let herself go and enjoy it completely. Fortunately she was more than ready to.

She ground herself back pushing and sliding her hips onto me as I held her, as my fingers pushed inside sinking deeper and deeper into that heat. I licked across her clit again drawing another deep groan of pleasure spilling from her before I closed my mouth around it and just began to suck.

She held me there fingers tangled in my hair her body arching and writhing as she squirmed. Harsh pants and moans of pleasure slipped from her eager mouth. I licked, sucked and nibbled on her clit moaning with her now, feeding of her hunger and desire pushing her towards that peak.

I drove my fingers deep sucked and tugged on her clit, teasing her, enjoying her, and I felt her body suddenly stiffen her moans stopping just for the briefest of seconds as she sucked in a deep breath. Then she was crying out deep moans that echoed of the walls as she came hot and wet grinding on my mouth as she went over that sweetest edge.

I clung to her keeping up the momentum even as she bucked and squirmed, writhing against me as she came and the pleasure flooded through her body. Her juices covered my mouth smearing over my chin coating my fingers and still she thrashed beneath me until her voice rang hoarse and she collapsed back against the sheets.

Her fingers finally released my hair and I eased back slowly sliding my fingers free and then just taking the time to enjoy her. I let my lips caress her rubbing lightly a final touch on her clit that drew a gasp from her before I licked around her entrance, kissed her thighs and then slowly pushed myself up beside her.

She was sprawled on her back breathing deeply her breasts straining against her bra her eyes closed, skin all flushed with heat and pleasure. Reaching out I stroked a hand across her belly and then just reached up and brushed her hair back from her face as I smiled at her.

"Better?" I asked softly.

She gave me a wry smile. "Oh i'm definitely feeling relaxed. I'm still just trying to get my head around it all. Even though I organised and wanted it all, it almost still doesn't quite feel real." She added softly rolling onto her side and facing me.

I stroked my hand along her flank until it rested on her hip. "So this is about exploring then, experimenting?" I asked curiously.

"A little maybe at least in part." She sighed softly running a hand through her hair. "I was talking with a friend about the problems with being away from my boyfriend and frustrations it gave. No details exactly but just that idle chat. She said if I was frustrated and on my own then I might as well find something to take care of it and explore while I did. There was no harm in experimenting."

"Ah" I murmured grinning at her. "So i'm an experiment?" I teased her gently.

"You're an exploration." She laughed slapping my side lightly. "Don't think i've forgotten that you still haven't been in mouth again."

I grinned at her for a moment reaching up to brush my fingers along her cheek. "If we continue on like this Taylor and that's what you want..............i'm sure you'll get it."

"Oh I know I will." She told me simply. "If we do this again and you come back the first thing that happens will be you exploding in my mouth." She said it so simply, so matter of factly that it sent heat licking through me. There were no doubts there she knew what she wanted and was going to have it. I didn't even want to argue it would be pointless when i'd be the one exploding in her mouth.

I leaned close and brushed my lips across her shoulder my fingers catching the strap of her bra and nudging it of her shoulder. "And now?" I murmured the question softly as my lips skimmed across her collar bone.

"Now?" She replied, her lips sliding up my neck and biting my ear. "Now, I want it inside me. I want you inside me." She whispered the words soft and deliciously light as we moved together. I groaned against her skin and rolled with her trapping her body beneath mine my weight over her as we shifted positions.

She ended up sprawled beneath me stretching and arching into me as we moved together lining ourselves up until we came together. My hips pressed forward and the head of my shaft was suddenly pressed against the warm lush heat of her sex. I watched her bite her lip as she felt me her eyes focused on mine.

I shivered all over just nudging at her lips hard and aching as I touched her bare flesh. "Are you sure?" I checked with her a final time just watching as she nodded her head slowly, her eyes just pure sex as she gazed at me intently. "Do it, take me. Just keep your eyes on me the whole time. I want to watch you as I feel you." She murmured softly.

I nodded slowly just holding myself above her as I pressed forward and just used the head of my shaft to part her eager flesh and slowly push inside her. I don't know how I looked, but I know how it felt, I knew how good she looked as the simmering heat and pleasure speared through her again.

She arched beneath me her gorgeous eyes flaring with heat and desire as she moved a low soft sigh of pleasure that built as I pushed myself forwards sinking inside deeper the head of my cock then the shaft gliding smoothly inside her as she opened up and spread around me.

It was acutely intense. I had to bite back a moan as I watched her eyes, locked together as I thrust deeper and she took me inside her smooth as silk wrapping around my shaft and then rippling around me in a way that made me ache as I held myself above her until she had taken it all.

I held myself there poised above her swallowing hard as I felt her tight and wet stretched around my cock in a deliciously wicked way her body squirming in delight her hands still holding me until finally she drew me down to meet her once again.

Her lips pressed against my throat her tongue flicking out to tease my skin before she just captured my mouth and kissed me soft, slow teasing little sighs muffled by my mouth as she pressed herself against me wrapping that soft sleek body around me as we lay there joined.

Her legs spread wide drew up and surrounded my hips and I stroked my hands along her thighs just exploring all that soft skin as I cradled her, enjoyed her. I held myself still just savouring the moment watching those pretty eyes focused on me slightly hazy with pleasure.

"Ok?" I asked softly just making sure she was comfortable.

"Yes...." She breathed out slowly her words whisper soft as she stretched and moved beneath me.

I nodded slowly just rocking against her pressing myself in and out a little just feeling her quiver as she felt me thrust against her. I kept it shallow teasing her entrance as much as anything enjoying the contact and heat of being joined with her like this.

I felt her stretch beneath me, wriggle and squirm a little as she settled back and lay there her eyes fluttering a little as she moved lapping up the pleasure, the attention I was giving her. I pulled back to her entrance and then pushed in again smooth and deliberate feeling her part for me a sigh of pleasure of her lips.

"Want more?" I teased her softly.

"Only if you can take what you give. I'm a give and take kind of a girl." She murmured slowly those pretty eyes blinking as they looked at me.

I nodded and grinned at her. "I'm finding that out, might be a world of fun." I chuckled softly and then reached down grasping her arms and pushing them up above her head stretching her out before I thrust deep and plunged myself inside her again harder this time my hips slapping against her slender curves.

She moaned beneath me stretching again and arching up of the bed as a wave of pleasure coursed through us both because I felt her clamp down tight around my cock as I drove deep into her squeezing around my shaft in a delicious way.

I held myself just above her and continued to use my weight to hold her there beneath me watching her stretched out take my cock as I drove my body to meet hers. She almost glowed beneath me all pale skin smooth and sleek shining as we worked up a light sheen of perspiration.

I drank in the sight of her still half naked that stunning face and heated smouldering eyes. The contours and lines of her body as she writhed with pleasure. The gentle curves and long slender legs and of course the way she was spread for me drawing me in taking my shaft in so greedily, eagerly, exquisitely.

Rhythmically I drove in and out of her, hips pumping as we came together skin on skin, flesh on flesh pulling back until just the very tip of my cock was inside her before pushing it home sliding deep filling her all over again as she instantly squeezed and tightened around me.

It was incredibly erotic like this. Just the two of us pressed close together the sensual press of bare skin, the look in her eyes all heat and desire watching them widen and spark with enjoyment everytime I pulled back and then drove inside her again.

She rippled and stretched beneath me shuddering with every thrust, her body arching, her hands stretched above her half gripping the bed sliding across the sheets even as I felt her squeeze my cock and bite at my neck her teeth scraping against the exposed skin of my throat.

Everything about her was exquisite and tempting and I happily drove my bare throbbing hard cock deep inside her welcoming body drinking in the look on her face as we came together each time feeling her take me in arching beneath me until I finally released my grip on her hands.

Released she whipped them down sliding along my body over my hips pulling me tight, up my torso until she gripped my face, palms on my cheeks and tugged me down so she could kiss me hard as I stretched her out pumping inside her both of us moaning helplessly together.

Moaning against her mouth I bucked against her always wanting to be deeper inside her. I felt her legs part even further drawing me in and wrapping around my hips locking on squeezing as she anchored herself to my body as I plunged inside her rapid hard strokes that pounded against her body.

She had her moves though delicious tempting moves that could surprise as she pushed up of the bed and whipped me over. I groaned as I fell back laying on my back now with Taylor above me straddling my hips still sat firmly on my cock squeezing as she ground against me slow and steady.

I reached up stroked my hands along her thighs the tips of my fingers caressing her silky soft skin tracing every smooth line and silky soft contour of her muscled flesh as she held herself above me just slowly rocking and grinding against me a deliberate motion that made me ache.

My hands slipped around gripped her rear and squeezed. Tight and firm it filled my hands as I kneaded it. With my hands there I could help her move although she still did little more than grind herself on me panting softly as she rocked against the engorged length of my shaft.

She was exquisite, she had the moves and you couldn't say she couldn't use them. Gripping her ass I squeezed again and then glided them up onto the small of her back slowly up her shoulders and then brushed along them as I found something else to do.

She was still wearing a bra. The last final piece of clothing and I wanted it gone. I slipped my fingers under the straps and delicately edged them aside first one and then the other gently letting them slide down her arms before I reached around to her back to find the clasp.

Deftly I pinched open a hook, a second, finally the third and then eagerly slipped my hands up to her shoulders and back exploring the smooth sleek skin. Straightening once more she arched back the bra tumbling away freeing her round breasts so she was finally naked.

Groaning I had to sit myself up. Her breasts round and firm filled my hands as I cupped them, squeezed them exploring that smooth soft skin I had finally revealed. I stroked my thumbs across her nipples feeling the hard tips under my touch, her gasp of pleasure making me ache.

I caught them again pinching them between a finger and thumb and tugged lightly as I found her mouth again swallowing another moan that escaped her lips as she ground down on my body once more. I couldn't resist playing with them, just enjoying the pliant softness filling my hands.

She broke away her eyes bright and brilliant as she squeezed and rippled around my shaft. She looked at me just a second her hands running through my hair as she held onto me and my hands continued to hold her bare breasts lavishing them with deserved attention.

Then she was pushing herself up higher those strong legs and muscles working to slide up my shaft and bring her entire body up. Her breasts moved with her rising up smoothly until I was looking up at her between them her eyes watching me. Her breasts brushed my face light and soft against my skin.

Acting on instinct my lips parted and she guided a nipple to my lips scraping against my cheek before my mouth latched on. She gasped above me her head falling back her eyes fluttering enjoying the attention I was giving to them. I circled it with my tongue slowly enjoying myself.

A firm long lick then across the centre of it followed by me closing my mouth over the pebbled tip biting softly into the surrounding flesh just nibbling as I set my teeth against her drawing another moan from her lips before I stroked my tongue over it.

I placed my hand underneath just lifting her breast a little higher bringing it closer to my mouth easier to continue to suck on the tip squeezing her breast as she pressed it against my mouth her hands cradling my head against her body as she still sat on my hips.

I stroked my tongue over her again and then catching it with my teeth gently tugged and teased it before sliding my tongue back licking once more, varying the sensations and finding out what she enjoyed the most. Finally it popped free wet and glistening and I gave a throaty moan of pleasure gazing back at her.

Lazily I planted a kiss between them and then worked my way across to her other nipple gently tracing my tongue around the swollen tip and the parting my lips taking it into my mouth and sucked again, my hand once more lifting it up squeezing the soft mound as I enjoyed it.

She was luscious, every part of her a smooth soft delicate temptation that I couldn't get enough of. Still being buried inside her only added to the pleasure. My ridged hard length pulsed against her as she rocked against me and with her naked now I could enjoy all of her.

With my hands on her hips she pushed herself back once more, her back arching as her hands ran down my legs resting on my knees. I couldn't use my mouth on her breasts now, instead I covered them with my hands and squeezed playing with her nipples as she ground herself on my length.

We moved together in unison. Taylor ground down on me while I pushed up against her enjoying the view of her naked shapely body on my hips, the sleek curves the supple smoothness of her toned muscled flesh. Her head fell back, even more tempting noises spilling from her lips.